10 Best Hostels To Stay In Paunch Isla Colon – Top Hotel Reviews
Paunch Isla Colon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Paunch Isla Colon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paunch Isla Colon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paunch Isla Colon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Paunch Isla Colon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Paunch Isla Colon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Paunch Isla Colon:
Hostel Mamallena Bocas del Toro
Hostel Mamallena Bocas del Toro offers accommodations in Bocas Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Buena Vista is 14 miles from Hostel Mamallena Bocas del Toro, and Isla Colón is 5 miles away.
- The lounge area is really nice, exactly what we wanted. The pancake breakfast was great.
- Great location outside the town centre. Quiet spot with an awesome deck to relax on over the water. Free breakfast!
- Great deck with ocean view, bar and lounging area.
Cozy, stylish and spacious common area with sofas, benches, pillows, tables and so on. Reading, working, chatting in a confartable way – that’s it. Also there’s a terrace with sunbeds by the water, it was cool to have a swim before breakfast without even leaving the hostel. At night you can see fish there, there are lights by the water. Once I saw two dolfins, too.
Nice bar with 2 cocktails for 7$ every evening, good idea.
- Bed was comfy!!! Hostel was great vibe of quiet at night but social during the day. Right on the water!!
Twin Fin Hostels
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Twin Fin Hostels offers accommodations in Bocas Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Buena Vista is 14 miles from Twin Fin Hostels, and Isla Colón is 5 miles from the property.
- The social part in the hostel really made the difference! We really became a little family. The hostel is relaxed but very good located!
- really relaxed and comfortable place, nice common areas with hammocks, decent wifi AND delicious home made breakfast pancakes
- Amazing stuff! We felt really comfortable the whole week we stayed there. The 2 girls from the reception run the show and do amazing work. We already want to come again! Thank you!
- relaxed atmosphere, lots of hammocks, newly renovated, pancake breakfast
- Great location. Easy walking to the main strip but away just enough to get peace and quiet at night. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Pancakes in the morning and a/c during sleeping hours. WiFi worked great.
Spanish by the Sea – Bocas
One of our best sellers in Bocas Town! Only 1 block from the seafront in Bocas del Toro, Spanish by the Sea – Bocas features a communal kitchen and dining area, grounds with hammocks and accommodations with free Wi-Fi.The Spanish by the Sea hostel has private rooms and beds in dormitories, all with access to shared bathrooms. A safe is available at the front desk.Guests can relax in the communal TV lounge, which includes a DVD library. The on-site tour desk can arrange kayak rental and provide information about things to do in Bocas del Toro.You can swim and snorkel within a 5-minute walk of Spanish by the Sea, and surfing classes are available just a 5-minute boat ride away. Bocas del Toro Airport is just over half a mile away, and is a 1-hour flight from Panama City.
- They made my stay really good here and they were very helpful to find everything, it is a hostel for young people. the Friday night barbecue was unforgettable. coffee served all day. big functional kitchen with all necessities. For Bocas de Toro bookings you should pick this place also for its location and party spirit.
- Clean with well-equipped kitchen and hammocks in the yard.
- The owner was awesome, he was very helpful with all tours and bus bookings, use him for your bookings, the place was big, the chill out areas were awesome, bikes to hire, fans in the rooms, the kitchen was great
- Very close walk to everything, pleasant place, helpful staff
- Great place to meet other travelers and plenty of areas in which to relax
Set in Big Creek, Skully’s House features a private beach area. With an outdoor swimming pool, the property also features a garden. There is a restaurant.All guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower. The rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Bocas Town is 2.3 miles from Skully’s House.
No reviews yet.
Bocas Surf School & Hostel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Bocas Surf School & Hostel is located in Ground Creek. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bocas Town is 1,300 feet from Bocas Surf School & Hostel, and Buena Vista is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Doña Irma Bocas
Hostal Doña Irma Bocas is located in Bocas Town, 14 miles from Buena Vista and 5 miles from Isla Colón.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.
- Friendly hostess, already opened the door at 06.30! One of our companions got sick, Irma took care of him while we were not around.
- Great location, great value, Irma is really friendly and helped us to organise more nights to stay. Room was clean, comfortable and there was a powerful hot water shower, which is rare with budget accommodation in Central America. There is a nice terrace area to sit out and enjoy a beer. There is a lot of overpriced accommodation in Bocas Town and if you want a simple clean and budget accommodation; look no further.
- Close to bocas town, very clean and lovely family.
- I liked my stay at Irma’s Hostel. The room and bathroom were clean. It’s locsted close to town and restaurants. I would definitely recommend it.
- The hostal is super-clean and surrounded by tropical flowers. The owner is very friendly. They organized especially for me even the map of the island. To get to the hostal from the airport take the main street heading to the town, and just after the school building turn right. 200 m walk in total…
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Cenobia offers accommodations in Bocas Town, just 14 miles from Buena Vista.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Loved the deck and the location right on the water. The house is well appointed with tasteful decor. The kitchen is fairly well equipped with a new fridge and six burner stove. The bed was large and very comfortable. The place was extremely clean, the staff very friendly and helpful. Highy recommended.
- clean and comfy beds, nice and new kitchen equipments
Cute little place over the water. Looks to have been recently renovated. Bathroom and kitchen are clean and kitchen is well kitted out.
Great outdoor space which comfortable chairs and hammocks.
A little walk from town so not in a busy street.
- Es ist mehr wie eine WG als ein Hostel, weil man sich ein Haus teilt (es gibt drei Zimmer). Die Küche ist modern und gut ausgestattet. Sehr schöne Terrasse mit Hängematten und Blick aufs Meer, Personal sehr freundlich
- Jenny est une excellente hôtesse elle es accommodante et très serviable… tout près du centre de Bocas donc économie de taxi
Coconut Hostel is located in Bocas del Toro, right across Simón Bolívar Park. It offers its guests free Wi-Fi access, a shared living area and a garden.The rooms at Coconut Hostel can be shared or private. Bathrooms are shared.The property also has a shared kitchen that all guests can use to cook their meals. Local restaurants and bars can be reached within 350 feet from the hostel.The tour desk at Coconut Hostel can help guests arrange trips and outings to visit the area, snorkelling in Playa Estrella beach or visit the Coral Cay.The property offers free parking.
- right in the middle of town, very nice and helpful staff. it was good for a one night stay
- It’s a $10 dorm in Bocas, so it’s not the Ritz, but it was a decent place. Chill vibe.
- this was an amazing hostel, i stayed way longer than planned. The staff were so much fun and super friendly, breakfast was good, location was perfect. i would totally recommend and will come again for sure
- The free breakfast is a great way to add a little something extra and the staff is always happy to serve it to you.
- Un ostello che prezzo qualità è ottimo. Molto semplice senza troppe modernità, che però ti fa sentire a tuo agio. Si respira almeno un po’ d’aria latina, visto che in giro è difficile percepirla. Molto socievoli anche gli altri ospiti. Se dovessi tornare a Bocas, andrei li sicuramente. recensione 8.8 ma 10 moralmente.
Calipso Hostel Bocas del Toro
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Calipso Hostel Bocas del Toro is located in Bocas Town in the region of Isla Colon, just 14 miles from Buena Vista.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Hostel is nice, close to the square, central location. But really nothing to do here, just sleep. The kitchen is good and well equipped.
- Kitchen was exceptionally clean for a hostel. Great friendly staff. Good rooms. Comfy beds. Great location. Great value for money. Would stay again.
- The staff was supper friendly and eager to help you out.
- Location was very good. Great balcony. Great staff, really friendly. I forgot my travel diary and they immediatly responded to my email.
- It’s very central on the main island. Some staff is very lovely others seem quite bored.
Pencas Beach Resort
Located in Bocas Town, 14 miles from Buena Vista, Pencas Beach Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Paunch Isla Colon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Paunch Isla Colon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Paunch Isla Colon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Paunch Isla Colon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!