10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pasajes Ancho Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Pasajes Ancho Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pasajes Ancho Basque Country:
Albergue/Auberge ULIA Youth Hostel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Set in the countryside just outside San Sebastián, Albergue Juvenil Ulia offers an on-site restaurant and bar, and modern, heated rooms. Playa de la Zurriola Beach is located 15 minutes’ drive away.All rooms come with a private bathroom, and the studios also include an equipped kitchenette. Free WiFi is available in public areas.You will find a selection of dining options and shops within 1,650 feet of the property. Guests can go hiking and cycling in the surrounding area.San Sebastián Airport is a 20-minute drive away. The property offers free parking.
- It is a youth hostel, so had to make own beds, but the linen was fresh and the pull down bed was extremely comfortable. We were given a family apartment, which felt enormous compared to hotel rooms. Well equipped with setee, table and chairs. Ability to make own drinks, snacks etc. was a bonus. Continental breakfast and lovely coffee. FABULOUS views! Quiet setting and friendly staff who all spoke good English. Would recommend!
– Very kind and helpful lady at the reception, which explained us everything about the city and recommended good restaurants.
– The hostel is on the hill, which offers amazing views.
The view was extremely beautiful.
The staff was really helpful and very kind. The rooms are big enough.
Clealiness and privacy is what I loved the most.
- View is amazing, restaurant is very good as well. Very nice hosts, well speaking english.
- Wonderful staff, beautiful view, family and dog friendly place
Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea
This colorful hostel is located in Ametzagaña Park, 2.5 mi from the center of San Sebastián. It offers modern rooms and dormitories with free Wi-Fi, individual lockers and a private balcony.Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea’s restaurant serves a range of local and international food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. Guests have access to a terrace with mountain views.The hostel has a small football pitch, and there is also a terrace with picnic tables and park views. Free on-site parking and a storage room are also available.Each of the bright dormitories has heating and a bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.You can drive to central San Sebastián in 15 minutes from Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea. Here you can find the Kursaal Convention Center, a range of great restaurants and the famous beaches of La Concha and Zurriola.
- Clean and quiet! Nice staff! Easy to go by bus. Walk through the park.
- Super chilled vibes in a relaxing park. Pleasantly away from the noise of the city but only a 30 minute walk or bus journey from the centre. Cheep and cheerful.
24 hrs reception, with very kind and helpful staff
Modern and very functional building
Nice, clean rooms with bathroom in the room
Generous and well equipped eating/leisure area on the roof top
Delivery services for food, at good rates when restaurant is closed
GOOD VALLUE for money
It’s good value and the staff are nice.
Es muy barato y el personal es majo.
- Great view and have everything you need when passing through. Staff were super kind at all hours and Also very helpful.
One of our best sellers in San Sebastian! Balea Hostel is offering accommodations in San Sebastian. The property is located 1.2 miles from La Concha Promenade. Free WiFi is available.The rooms have a shared bathroom.Victoria Eugenia Theater is 1.3 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- This hostel is really cute. I had a great time there with other travellers. It’s really clean. Maybe it’s a little bit out of the center but in case you don’t want to have a nice walk around the river you can take a bus, the bus stop is in front of the hostel. I can just recommend this hostel!
- The hostel is only 4 months old. It is quite funky and stylish. I was pleasantly surprised, the girls keep it lovely. Its a bit hard to find at first but I enjoyed being away from the bustle of the city centre. The river runs past, you can walk or cycle, there are shops and bars a short walk away. You have a choice of the Renfe train, Euskotren or buses into San sebastian
- Staff are very helpful and are polite, especially with my late check in. The shower itself is very good. The common area is alright too.
- The best price in San Sebastian for a great service thanks to an amazing and friendly staff. I was supposed to stay for one night but stayed for one week in the end 🙂 Of course, the location isn’t central, but the bus is right in front of the hostel so it’s very easy to get by. If you arrive at night, it can feel a little weird cuz it’s not very obvious where the hostel is and the neighborhood could seem a little odd at first but during the day and once you pass that first impression, you’ll see it’s actually a very nice environment / neighborhood and overall, a great hostel.
Belén, girl at the reception desk was very helpful, she let me enter to the room with the bike
Furniture and installations in the hostel seem to be new and in good condition, aesthetically hostel is very nice and modern
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Sebastian, 1,500 feet from Kursaal Congress Centre and Auditorium, Surfing Etxea provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. Around 2,100 feet from Victoria Eugenia Theater, the property is also 0.4 miles away from Old Town and offers free WiFi. Calle Mayor is 0.6 miles away.Featuring a shared bathroom, some units at the hostel also offer a balcony.La Concha Promenade is a 19-minute walk from Surfing Etxea, while Santa Clara Island is 1.2 miles away. San Sebastián Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in gourmet food, food and bars.
-very friendly welcome from reception; thank you Diego!
-hostel layout is somewhat like a flat with a nice living space which makes it easy to meet other guests!
-location is perfect, really close to both the surf and the old town! Both are just a short walk!
- The location is unbeatable and the vibe in the hostel is really nice, friendly and relaxed. Beds are comfy, good wifi, clean & lots of space. Kind of nice you can’t drink in the hostel b/c it keeps it chill and gets people to go out. Can’t be beat.
- The distance to the beach &amenities was great. It was clean &the people who ran it were friendly.The bunks very high, and there were 3 double bunks and a bed cramped in a small room that made for a warm room. Loved the no drinking on the premises policy which made for a less rowdy hostel.
- Hostel was in an amazing location, staff and other travelers were nice and friendly! Will be returning next year!
- I liked the spacious storage space for each guest. The bathroom was a lot cleaner by the standard of hostels at this price.
- -very friendly welcome from reception; thank you Diego!
One of our best sellers in San Sebastian! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Offering air-conditioned rooms in the Gros district of San Sebastian, Koba Hostel is 1,500 feet from Kursaal Congress Centre and Auditorium. The property is located 2,100 feet from Victoria Eugenia Theater, 0.4 miles from Old Town and 0.6 miles from Calle Mayor. La Concha Promenade is an 18-minute walk away and Santa Clara Island is 1.2 miles from the hostel.Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at the hostel also have free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Koba Hostel has a terrace.The 24-hour front desk can offer helpful tips for getting around the area.Peine del Viento Sculptures is 1.7 miles from the accommodation. San Sebastián Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in gourmet food, food and bars.
- Great location, super friendly staff, showers and rooms clean, good breakfast and kitchen.
- Clean, comfortable and some very helpful staff who know the area well and give great tips!
- Excelent location, quiet hostel, great breakfast and clean
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. They all knew English and so it was very convenient .
- Very welcoming, great location, very clean. Perfect place to stay
Downtown River Hostel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Sebastian, an 8-minute walk from La Concha Beach, Downtown River Hostel offers accommodations with free WiFi. You can enjoy city view from the room.At Downtown River Hostel you will find a shared kitchen, shared lounge, tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and canoeing.San Sebatian Old Town, with numerous tapas bars, is an 8-minute walk from the property. San Sebastian Train Station and bus station are 1-minute walk away.
- activities allowed me to make friends, everyone was so friendly. I was afraid traveling alone w no plans would be a bummer, but this hostel allowed me to have so much fun and meet great people and have exciting events to look forward to. definitely recommend trying their planned activities and getting to know Mario 🙂
- The location of the Hostel was good. Staff was friendly and informative.
- Both the bath and the bedroom were clean. Good position.
- Staff was nice, most only spoke Spanish. Hostel does a lot of events like kayaking trips, hiking trips and pub crawls for decent prices and gives you the opportunity to meet lots of people. The bed was comfy and clean but the showers were not the best. The location is absolutely perfect. 5 min walk to the bus/train station and 5 minutes to the beach as well as close to bars and grocery stores. Highly recommend staying here!
- We had a really comfortable stay at this hostel. The location, the beds and the breakfast were all really good. Staff was friendly and helpful.
A Room In The City
One of our best sellers in San Sebastian! This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, A Room In The City hostel offers accommodations in central San Sebastián, 2 minutes’ walk from La Concha Beach. It is part of Convent Garden, an open social space that invites you to enjoy and live the local urban art culture. Guests have access to Convent Garden’s La Cripta bar and el Pation terrace.A Room In The City offers both shared and private rooms, all are bright and modern with city views. Rooms have either single beds or bunk beds, and there is a sink in each one. They have access to shared bathrooms and showers.The hostel has a fully equipped dining area with a microwave, toaster, kettle and kitchenware. There is also a social lounge with computers, board games and magazines, where you can meet other guests. A breakfast service is not offered.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and luggage storage is available.A Room In The City has access through 2 different streets.Victoria Eugenia Theater is 2,300 feet from the property and the nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9.9 mi from A Room In The City.
- Amazing place location staff lounge area free stuff todo!!
- Clean updated rooms. I got a cool bunk bed thing with a curtain and charging outlet. So many little nooks in the hostel to get lost in, grab some magazines from the front or a book and just enjoy chill vibes. 5 min walk to the beach, great location. Highly recommend if you’re coming to San Sebastián.
The curtain of the bed provides more intimacy and discretion.
The atmosphere is nicen especially the bar at the entrance of the hostel.
The showers were great. The protected coat hangers allow to hang our stuffs while having a shower
- Location near the beach and city. Staff were very helpful. Shared a 8 bed dorm but each bed had a curtain, own drawer. Light. And coat hanger. People in the room respected each other. The live music stopped at 10pm. It was close to the old town.
- The stuff was super friendly and helpful. The location is probably the best in whole Dan Sebastian – not in the action but really super close, only 5 minutes walking distance. The same is true for la plancha beach.
Pensión San Fermín
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Located in the center of the old quarter, this guest house offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with shower. Playa de la Concha Beach is only 1,000 feet away.All air-conditioned rooms at Pensión San Fermín feature parquet flooring and some of them have a small balcony overlooking the street. Each includes a private bathroom with a shower.Guests will find plenty of tapas bars and restaurants near the guest house. The city’s main sights are within walking distance, including the Good Shepherd Cathedral, 10 minutes away.San Sebastián Airport can be reached in about 20 minutes by bus and Bilbao International Airport is 62 mi away. The Railway Station is about 15 minutes’ walk away.
Oriana at the reception was amazing
Helped us a lot with good recommendations
- The property was in a great location, under a 10 minute walk to the beach. The girl working there was very friendly and helpful.
Very friendly and flexible staff, also multilingual
The location is ideal
Great location and surprisingly easy to find.
Rooms well set up and bed comfortable
Added bonus of special at parking station was a beautiful surprise
Terrace is amazing and great views of street.
Close to everything
- The location was amazing, right in the heart of the old city overlooking the pintxos bars. The price was great. It was comfortable, friendly, we had a balcony overlooking the street, a private bathroom with seemingly limitless hot water, and shared with just two other women.
- Oriana at the reception was amazing
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set in El Antiguo district in San Sebastián, 2,650 feet from Ondarreta beach, Koisi Hostel features stylish air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a communal terrace.At Koisi Hostel you can find both private and dormitory rooms. All dormitory rooms come with capsule bunk beds and nightlight. Some rooms come with private bathroom with shower. Bed linen is provided.You can enjoy the communal lounge, and the glass roof top terrace where the bar and restaurant are placed. The restaurant offers traditional pintxos, and a wide range of homemade meals, including several vegetarian options.Other facilities include touristic activities organization, a 24-hour front desk at the property where touristic advice is provided. Padlocks are available for sale at the reception.El Antiguo district offers shops and bars within a short walking distance. This area is popular for surfing, cultural activities and its gastronomy.La Concha beach is 0.6 mi away from Koisi Hostel, while El Peine del Viento is 0.9 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 11 mi from the property.
Antiguo is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, promenades and walking.
- The guy at the check-in (morning) is so helpful and generous in infos
- Mattress was comfortable. Showers were clean and spacious. Air conditioner worked well.
- The place is beautifully modern, walking distance from restaurants, beach and historic places. The staff is adorable and they keep everything super clean. We will go back there any time visiting San Sebastian again. Highly recommendable!
- Super clean, friendly stuff, comfortable room. We had a private room and it was like a hotel! Very nice and friendly stuff. I’d stay here again!
- Does what it says on the tin, basic accommodation but clean and well equipped. Great shower! Very friendly staff and good breakfast.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Set on the Universidad del País Vasco’s campus, Olarain is 1,650 feet from San Sebastian’s Ondarreta Beach. It offers rooms with private bathrooms.Facilities at Olarain include a fitness center, paddle tennis and multi-use sports courts. There is also a games room and a sauna. Private parking is available for a surcharge.The functional bedrooms all feature simple décor and have heating. Each has a work desk and free WiFi.Olarain has a large café-bar area, in the living room and in the library. There is also a computer room with free internet access.Olarain is set less than 1.2 mi from San Sebastian’s old town and the famous La Concha Bay. The number 5 and 25 busses to the city center stop 1,000 feet away.
Se were in suite and it exceeded my expectation. It was clean, comfortable, modern ,very well equipped and presented.
Handy location on walking distance to the beach.
Great room and bed! Friendly staff and good value breakfast! Staff going the extra-mile to communicate both in English and in Spanish 🙂
Very good wi-fi connection.
Reasonable location and lovely walk to the beach.
Slept well–after we were supplied with a fan for the room.
Great buffet breakfast.
The location of the hotel was excellent!
Few minute walk and you’re at the beach, shops and restaurants. Bus stop is nearby also.
- Fabulous location – very green with the sound of running water outside our bedroom window. Very calm – a good contrast to the bustle of San Sebastian. Really enjoyed the walk into San Sebastian. Very colourful.
- Se were in suite and it exceeded my expectation. It was clean, comfortable, modern ,very well equipped and presented.
Top Hostels In Pasajes Ancho Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!