10 Best Hostels To Stay In Paredes Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Paredes Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Paredes Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paredes Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paredes Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Paredes Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Paredes Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Paredes Galicia:
Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon
One of our top picks in Redondela.Located in Redondela, Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon has a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi and ticket service are available.Vigo is 7 miles from Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon, while Pontevedra is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.7 miles from Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon.
- Clean rooms, cold water on arrival and comfy beds.
- The owner is really friendly and he does everything to help.
- The owner really went out of his way to make our stay comfortable and memorable.
- The property is lovely and very clean and very cheap. The owner Jose was a wonderful host and anticipated all our needs so well worth giving him a call if you are walking up to the property as he will give you a lift up the last hill. He really went out of his way to help us, brought us to the beach and back from the restaurant in the evening.
- Everything is ok except the location. I had a hard time locating and walking to it.
Santiago Apostol de Redondela
Located in Redondela, 6.8 mi from Vigo, Santiago Apostol de Redondela features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. This property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims.Some units have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.Pontevedra is 11 mi from Santiago Apostol de Redondela, while Sanxenxo is 13 mi away. Vigo Airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- The best value for money you could ask. the night only cost 10 euro. the washing machine ia free ! and there is a nice roof you can hang it after to dry pretty fast. well equipped kitchen. the albergue is super clean. shower and toilet are great. strong free wi fi. you get special desposable sheet covers for the bed and pillow. there is a supermarket nearby and close to the turist information and to the center of the town. also you can connect back to the camino the next day right next to the albergue.
- Spotless, friendly stay on our Camino. So quiet with everything you could possibly need including the free use of the washing machine. Would highly recommend & definitely stay again.
- Everything. Free laundry with machine and powder. This hostel is an example to all other hostels of how good it can and should be.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful. There was a lovely calm and peaceful atmosphere in the hostel.
- Sister Lydia from Peru was the most welcoming host. It was great to be able to do laundry at the hostel.
One of our best sellers in Redondela! A Conserveira is located in Redondela and features a shared lounge. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is included.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vigo is 7 miles from A Conserveira, while Pontevedra is 11 miles away. Vigo Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, location on the Camino de Santiago and curtains between groups of bunk beds giving more privacy
- Nicely located, good professional staff, bety clean and very good value for money.
Nice, clean and good location of the accomodation.
Wifi+plugs&light next to bed=🙂
- We were travelling by bikes and no problem to keep them save over night.
- This property was well placed just off the Camino Portuguese route. The reception staff were very welcoming and helpful.
Santiago de Vilavella
One of our best sellers in Redondela! Offering free WiFi, Santiago de Vilavella is located in Redondela. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the hostel, each room comes with a closet. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vigo is 7 miles from Santiago de Vilavella. Vigo Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- A very good option for the money. Very clean and the staff was very friendly!
- The hostel is an ideal one for the people who do their camino on the Portugues Ways. The beds are comfortable and clean, there’s soap in the bathroom, a good selection of items in the selfservice kitchen/bar. Each bed has its own light and power socket, and the “rooms” are like capsules containing 4 beds. Gives you enough comfort as for an albergue.
- The lady at reception was absolutely so helpful and her assistance 200%
- The place is newly renovated and very clean – right on the Camino. There are restaurants and markets within the block. Staff were helpful. Que dios te bendiga. Ken Fabbi
- Good beds, clean, modern, a good place to spend a night on the Camino considering the price.
Albergue Rosa de Abreu
Located in Redondela, Albergue Rosa de Abreu features a shared lounge, bar and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 7 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- There was a room available for us when most of the Alberge and hostels were full at the height of the season. The cost for a small two bunk room with one chair was the highest we paid on the entire Camino between Lisbon and Santiago.
The collective spirit! Lorenzo from Italy had a birthday and everybody got treated to a piece of cake and glass of wine. We laughed and talked, and that was wonderful! Reminds me careless college times.
Rosa’s dog – an intelligent and kind hound.
It was very quiet during the night and everybody was considerate of the other people.
We had the backpacks picked up by a transferring company after we left the albergue – it gives one a peace of mind.
Rosa’s pilgrim stamp is unique! Go get one in your passport.
- It was only the three of us there so there was enough room.
- This albergue is all about its host Rosa who was welcoming and attentive. Basic for our needs on the Camino Portuguese. Cheap and cheerful accommodation. With smiles and friendly hosts throughout.
Rosa was amazing
Very welcoming and attentive and took us out to some local sights
When I think of Redondela I think if Rosa
The breakfast was amazing too and so much of it !!!!!!!
A Casa da Herba
Located in Redondela, A Casa da Herba has a shared lounge and free WiFi. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a electric tea pot, while some have a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vigo is 7 miles from A Casa da Herba, while Pontevedra is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.7 miles from the accommodation.
- Kitchen facility, kettle, coffee pot, fridge. Clean beds and bathroom. Lovely view of court yard, close to city centre, walking distance to grocery stores. One of our party hurt her foot, we took a day of rest, they were ok with 2 nights. Definately worth the money! Will recommend to others.
- Room was spacious and clean. Great location, just walked out the door in the morning and resumed our Camimo.
- It was very nice and clean. I enjoyed the bed, the great bathrooms and the possibility to dry my clothes on the little balcony in the sun. Everything worked really well and I can highly recommend it for any pilgrim!
- Very comfortable hostel, ideally located on the Camino Route.
- Just love this place! Nice little balcony overlooking little park, tidy room and really friendly and helpful staff at the office (she helped us a lot especially when searching for place where to watch footbal match :)). Appreciated also the possibility to wash and dry our clothes.
Jumboli in Redondela provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the hostel, all rooms include a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while some accommodations at Jumboli also feature a patio. The rooms feature a closet.Vigo is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 9 miles away. Vigo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Perfecto for the Camino. Very clean and a nice breeze through the room.
- Ideal stop over for the portuguese camino. Right on route.
- It was on the way to Santiago, had a beautiful view of the beach and great staff.
- Rustic pension 45 mins walk after Rendendola directly on the Camino. Restaurant /bar same owners close by .. Fine for a 1 night stay.
- Right on Camino, near cafe with 9 Euro Pilgrim menu.
O Refuxio de la Jerezana
O Refuxio de la Jerezana in Redondela has a garden and a terrace. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. Every room has a patio with a mountain view.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. With a shared bathroom, rooms at O Refuxio de la Jerezana also provide guests with a garden view. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Very friendly and helpful staff!
Nice beach nearby (20 min. walk)
- Very friendly and helpful staff! Breakfast available, lunch and dinner optional for extra fee. Little snack bar close by. Small lounging area in the backyard. Front yard close to highway, can get a bit noisy. But didn’t hear any noise while sleeping. Rooms and beds clean, sheets, pillowcases and blankets provided from the hostel. Very nice and welcoming place! Close to camino Portugues trail, 3 km from nearest city.
- It was clean, showers and toilets were individual giving good privacy. There is a possibility to get a meal but you have to book it in advance. Breakfast was ok. It is really cheap
The hostal was clean and comfortable.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Anna is the best hospitaliero on the whole Camino! Excellent help!
- Very friendly and helpful staff!
Located in Arcade, on El Camino Portugués pilgrimage route, A Xesteira offers a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal throughout the property.The modern and comfortable units in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms also boast a fully equipped kitchen fitted with a fridge, an oven, a microwave, a kettle, and a toaster. At A Xesteira, rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Vigo is 8.7 mi from the accommodations, while Pontevedra is 7.5 mi away. Vigo Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- We liked that it was on the Camino. Rooms were very modern and clean and the lady on reception was very helpful and friendly.
- Everything was absolutely perfect. Nice and well equipped rooms, clean and spacious bathrooms, good breakfast and last but not least a lovely host! The garden was great to relax and chat with other pilgrims. There is also a lovely restaurant very close to the albergue. Highly recommended!
- Fantastic clean new facilities and lots of food options to buy – great place to stay over on your way
- Great place, very clean. You are given bedsheet and a towel. Excellent bathrooms and nice garden. The owner is friendly.
- Loved this place – rooms were spacious and comfortable- great shared areas – lounge/kitchen/ relaxing garden with under cover areas. Kitchen is stocked with food and drinks you can buy at very reasonable prices – easy to cook meals. Only thing missing was the wine. This place was very relaxing.
Providing free WiFi, Senda Sur offers accommodations in Porriño, 3.1 miles from University of Vigo. All rooms have a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of local dishes and also offers vegetarian options.Senda Sur has a terrace.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Beds were good, showers good. water available from vending machine cheap. Good value for our money.
- Great dormitory style accommodation, beds have curtains adding some privacy. Beds are wide and comfortable. Under each bed there is an area where you can actually lock up your things safely
- Really nice hostel with great facilities, everything you could possibly need while walking the Camino
- Very comfortable solid bunk beds with curtains and own sockets. Properly functioning a/c so enough air. Spacey room. Own large drawer under the bed.
- Clean and quiet. Had a washing machine. Very central.
Top Hostels In Paredes Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Paredes Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Paredes Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Paredes Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!