10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pardines Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pardines Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pardines Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pardines Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pardines Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pardines Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pardines Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pardines Catalonia:
Alberg Roques Blanques
Surrounded by mountains and offering a picturesque setting, this hostel is located 1.2 mi from the center of Ribes de Freser. It offers a seasonal shared outdoor pool.Private rooms at Alberg Roques Blanques come with bunk beds and offer access to shared bathroom facilities. The rooms are equipped with an adjustable bed sheet, pillow and pillowcase. More bed linen and blankets can be rented on site.The hostel features 2 dining rooms and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The property also has a elevator and is adapted for people with reduced mobility. Ski storage is available.You can walk to Ribes de Freser and take the rack railway to Vall de Núria’s Valley. Hiking can be practiced nearby.
- Great and very friendly staff. Great meals (excellent breakfast and dinner). Nice showers. Perfect location (5 minutes by car to the trainstation that leads to Vall de Nuria). Breakfast is normally served as 9:00h, but they made an exception for us as we wanted to leave early.
- The hostel was a great place to crash after walking in the mountains – clean, comfortable and with friendly staff and delicious home-cooked food!
- Friendly helpful staff. A very pleasant peaceful location – a bit out of town by a river and woods. We liked the walk over the railway bridge where we found the bunkers left over from WW2
- La comida es excelente y el trato del personal igual.
- El menjar és molt abundant i molt bo. Molt bona relació qualitat-preu.
Offering impressive views of the surrounding countryside, El Negre offers accommodations in a 14th-century Country House in Ogassa Valley beside the Serra Cavallera Mountains.Guests have access to shared dining areas, kitchen, terrace and bathrooms.There are many hiking and mountain climbing routes in the area, and you can also visit gorges, forests and nearby Romanesque churches.Ripoll and Sant Joan de les Abadesses can both be reached in a 30-minute drive.
- The home-made bread, the view, the style of the building, the isolation around
- Comfortable, perfectly clean, amazing views and lovely people!
- Incredible location. Fantastic hosts. Delicious food.
- The situation of this property is amazing BUT effectively you need a 4 track vehicle to get to the property-NOT an ordinary car especially one which is on hire. El Negre is 7km from the made up road and accessed via a track which is uneven very stony and really annoying. It is an exceptionally slow journey and difficult. This fact should be highlighted on information about the location.
- Incredible location, amazing food, super nice people
Pic de l’Àliga
Set at 6,950 feet in the heart of the Eastern Pyrenees, Pic de l’Àliga is located in Vall de Nuria. It is surrounded by mountains and nature, and offers views of Nuria Valley.The hostel offers shared and private rooms. It also offers several common areas such as a dining area which serves lunch and dinner, a cafeteria, a TV lounge, library and games room.In the area you will find many hiking routes, as well as adventure sports and ski slopes. Staff can offer information on routes and can also offer luggage storage.Both Girona and Barcelona can be reached in around 2 hours’ drive.
- friendly welcome, enjoyed the bar with table football and pool, great views, plenty of communal space, bunk beds fine after long walk from France; pleasant self service evening meal and breakfast
- The place is situated in the middle of the mighty mountains, and you can do excursions and hiking easily. The staff is super friendly, there’s games to play, dinner and lunch for a decent price, and overall worth of the price.
This is a hostel so it can’t compare to a hotel or apartment, but if you’re ok with that it’s great. My kids like sleeping in bunk beds; the dinner was good even though you have no choice of what to eat, what they make is good.
Despite the snow outside the rooms and hotel in general are very warm.
The food at the bar was ok – generous sizes.
I recommend you bring some hand soap and a small towel, and your own toilet roll too 😀 I also took a short length of clothes line to run between the bunk beds, so I could dry our clothes for the next day.
- Wonderful location for hiking. Great view. Friendly staff and good atmosphere. Lots of families with small and not so small children. Also good for groups and solo travelers. Breakfast and dinner are good. Also there would be little alternative in the mountains. No village around only one very touristic hotel 200m lower down the hill. Hostel is easy to reach by public transport. For experienced hikers would strongly recommend a day trip to refugi de vaca.
- Cheap dinner. Good location- maybe telecabin could run past 6pm (had to walk up hill after hike up puigmal – hard)
Hostal Paula provides rooms in Ripoll. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hostel, the rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms have a closet.Font-Romeu is 22 miles from Hostal Paula, while Puigcerdà is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The host, David, was very pleasant and knowledgeable and put in every effort to make our one night stay very comfortable. Although the property overall is in need of modernisation, the bathrooms are updated, the rooms are quaint and full of character and it is centrally located, in the vicinity of the renowned Ripoll cathedral, the cradle of the Catalan culture. The Wi-Fi worked fine despite the geometry of the building and our location within.
- Great location, near to everything. We had (paid, but cheap) parking in front of the hostal, but I feel we were lucky… Nice clean rooms, good beds, busy traffic outside during the day, but none at night, so silent during the night. Very friendly owners, good information. Good breakfast options within a minute walk.
- It is nice, in the center of town. Nice, well coming, very helpful owners
- A calm and cosy place right next to the town square and the monastery. Thankfully, the church bells aren’t that loud)) The bar downstairs isn’t noisy either. The owner was friendly and attentive.
- Simple and clean, Hostel Paula gives a good balance between price and comfort. The hostel warden was very friendly and helpful.
Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro
Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro is located in Sant Joan de les Abadesses, in Catalunya’s Ripollès region. It is next to a Via Verde cycling route and offers bicycle rental.The rooms at the Alberg Ruta del Ferro are simple and are equipped with central heating. Each room has a bathroom.The Ruta del Ferro Hostel serves a buffet breakfast every day, and further meals are available on request. The hostel also has vending machines selling drinks.Upstairs there is a bright lounge with a TV, sofas and free Wi-Fi. Outside you can find a children’s play area as well as a football pitch.Sant Joan de les Abadesses features a well-known 9th-century monastery. The town of Figueres, home to Salvador Dalí, is an hour’s drive away from Alberg Ruta del Ferro.
El trato del personal fué excelente. Todo fueron facilidades.
El espacio office con todo lo necesario: nevera, micoondas, cafeterea, vajilla
Excelente situación para todo tipo de actividades (deportivas, culturales y de naturaleza) y con bajo presupuesto!
- Todo! Muy buena atención del personal Gracias Mariona! Muy bonito el detalle del desayuno ?. Habitación para mi sólo, buen desayuno, muy limpio y cuidado el albergue, posibilidad de dejar la bici en la habitación,… un 10!
- El tracte de la Mariona, una de les noies que treballa allà. Molt afable, simpàtica i eficient.
- La limpieza, el trato personal, la ubicación, comodidad de las camas.
- Me gustó el desayuno y la atención del personal, a parte de la ubicación
- El trato del personal fué excelente. Todo fueron facilidades.
Mare de Déu de les Neus
Set in La Molina Valley, a 5-minute drive from La Molina Ski Resort, Mare de Déu de les Neus offers sports facilities and a dining room. This hostel has ski storage.Each heated room comes with bunk beds. Some rooms have private bathrooms, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities. Towels can be provided for an extra cost.Shared lounge spaces include a TV room and vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a music room, games room with table tennis and snooker, and library, as well as 2 large meeting rooms.Sports facilities include a football pitch and basketball court, while bike hire is available.La Molina Train Station, with services to Barcelona, is around 5 minutes’ walk from Mare de Déu de les Neus. Puigcerda is 9.3 miles from the hostel, while Ripoll is 26.1 miles away.
- Las salas infantiles y de juegos para los niños. El servicio de la cena.
- El personal molt amable, ens han donat bones indicacions per fer rutes i llogar material.
- És un sitio familiar para ir con peques i està muy limpio
Está bien ubicado. La gente muy amable. Es un albrgo.
Para los niños bien… tienen juegos y muchos niños para jugar.
Para una noche bien, más días no sé yo..
- El Menjar es pot millorar. Les sales comuns d’oci per la canalla estan prou bé. Les habitacions correctes.
Xalet Refugi Pere Carné
One of our best sellers in La Molina! Xalet Refugi Pere Carné is in Catalunya’s Cerdanya region, just 1.9 mi from La Molina Ski Resort and 4.3 mi from Masella. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Located in the Catalan Pyrenees, Xalet Refugi Pere Carné is surrounded by beautiful countryside. This property offers a wide range of outdoor activities during the summer and winter months.There are guides for hiking, canyoning, climbing and mountain biking. The property also has a bike workshop with storage and cleaning facilities. La Molina Bike Park, open during the summer, is 1.9 mi away. Guests receive discounts on ski passes at La Molina and Masella.Xalet Refugi Pere Carné has a restaurant serving traditional mountain food, which you can enjoy in the dining room with panoramic valley views. There is also a bar, TV room with a projector and a lounge with a fireplace.Refugi Pere Carné offers rooms and dormitories with central heating and a shared bathroom. Bed linen is included and towels are available at an extra cost.The property is 10 minutes’ walk from La Molina Train Station, which takes you to central Barcelona in 2.5 hours. Busses to La Molina’s ski slopes leave from a stop just outside.
- The place was absolutely nice, quite near to la Molina. The man who attended us was really kind, helping us in anything we needed. I really recommend this place
- Everything was perfect! From the ambience, to our room, to the super cosy lounge room, to the amazing dinner prepared by the owners themselve!
- Great for a short stay am sure rooms with ensuite were great but shared facilities were spotless. Host was excellent and very friendly thank you
- Friendly staff, very helpful and take time to get to know the guests
- Owners are super friendly ensuring a warm welcome & stay. Family atmosphere, great place to come with kids
Located 1.9 mi from La Molina Ski Elevator and a 13-minute drive from Masella, Xalet-REfugi U.E.C. features a bar and restaurant serving home-cooked meals with vegetarian options upon request. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.The property offers single beds in mixed-sex dormitories. Each room has access to a shared bathroom.The hostel has a mini library and can provide information upon activities available in the zone. There is also a children’s playground.Masella Ski Resort is 4.3 mi from the property. Roc Blanc is 1.9 mi away and Puigcerda is within a 20-minute drive of the property. Barcelona Airport can be reached in 2 hours by car.
- Everything was perfect for me the place and the people.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, they exceeded expectations and were very helpful with making sure I caught my buses and train on time.
Is been a pleasure staying two night here, we’ve been welcomed really well and treat as part of a family!! Both day i had breakfast and dinner here, and is been a success both day!! Great food, great atmosphere, their kids let us found some candies outside the door in the morning of the 6th of january as the three kings supposed to arrive during the night with present!!!
- Son muy amables y si hay poca afluencia reparten las habitaciones como si fueran individuales, por grupos y no hay que compartir
esta en un lugar con unas buenas vistas.
cerca pasa un carretera con muchos coches, pero las habitaciones están insonorizadas.
Residència Esportiva Els Isards
Featuring a buffet restaurant, Residència Esportiva Els Isards is set 150 feet from the Cap de Comella Ski Lift, in a mountain-style building. The hostel offers free Wi-Fi and ski storage.Each heated room comes with bunk beds and a private bathroom with a bath tub. Bed linen is provided.Els Isards has a lounge area with a bar, as well as games room with a satellite TV and DVD player.The Alp2500 Cable Car is 250 feet from Residència Esportiva Els Isards, taking you to the Masella Ski Slopes. Roc Blanc is 1.9 miles away and Puigcerda is within a 20-minute drive of the property.
- Great location and super helpful and friendly staff
- The location is unbeatable. Just a 5 minute walk from the bottom of the slopes. Separate locker area with heating for your equipment.
- Muy bueno servicio y buena comida. Está justo delante de las pistas. Muy familiar.
- Excelente ubicación a pié de pista y parking para clientes. Ideal para esquiar sin necesidad de desplazarse en coche. Las habitaciones son sencillas, con literas y confort básico, pero cuentan con un excelente baño reformado. El personal es muy amable y eficiente.
- Alojamiento más que recomendable, con una excelente ubicación y ambiente familiar; lo mejor, muy buena atención, amabilidad y disposición del personal, tanto de recepción como de cocina/comedor.
Alberg La Sala
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, Alberg La Sala has a picturesque setting within Cadí-Moixeró Park, offering views of the surrounding Pyrenees. It has simple accommodations with private bathrooms.Set in a country house, the Sala’s spacious rooms have tiled floors and bunk beds. Bed linen is included in the rate and towels are available for hire.The Alberg has a dining room, where breakfast and dinner are served. The hostel can also prepare packed lunches upon request.The surrounding Serra del Catllaràs region is ideal for hiking and cycling, while the ski slopes at La Molina and Masella can be reached in 40 minutes, by car. Berga and Ripoll are less than 19 mi from the Alberg La Sala.
- La atención que nos dió el chico que nos atendió, y se acordó que la nena tenía alergia a las nueces y se preocupó por ello, eso no tiene precio
- Hemos estado 5 días en familía y hemos estado muy a gusto. Todo muy bien: el entorno, el personal, los espacios… ?
- Tot en general, sobretot l,entorn, l,atenció de tot el personal
Todo preparado para ir con niños.
La calefacción genial, se agradece porque hacía mucho frío
- Precio/Calidad/Ubicación. Más que correcto
Top Hostels In Pardines Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pardines Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pardines Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pardines Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!