10 Best Hostels To Stay In Parderrubias Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Parderrubias Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Parderrubias Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parderrubias Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parderrubias Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Parderrubias Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Parderrubias Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Parderrubias Galicia:
Albergue Santo Domingo
Albergue Santo Domingo is located in Tui. The property features a garden, as well as a terrace. The property provides free WiFi.Vigo is 14 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from Albergue Santo Domingo.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful; facility is new and very clean; they provided free breakfast materials, including coffee, bread, jam; large living room and dining rooms at the same level as the kitchen; will book this place again for sure!
- The kitchen area was well equipped. Lovely living room.
- Quiet, soothing, cool (during hot summer), nice decor, free washing machine, plenty of line to hang washed clothes (which dried fast because of the location). Kind religious staff. Nice Kitchen/eating area. Comfortable bed.
- The rooms did not have a fan. Temperature was 30 Celsius at night. It was vey hot and stuffy
- It was one of the nicest albergues that I have stayed in. Very friendly staff. Nice facilities and very comfortable.
Jumboli in Redondela provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the hostel, all rooms include a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while some accommodations at Jumboli also feature a patio. The rooms feature a closet.Vigo is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 9 miles away. Vigo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Perfecto for the Camino. Very clean and a nice breeze through the room.
- Ideal stop over for the portuguese camino. Right on route.
- It was on the way to Santiago, had a beautiful view of the beach and great staff.
- Rustic pension 45 mins walk after Rendendola directly on the Camino. Restaurant /bar same owners close by .. Fine for a 1 night stay.
- Right on Camino, near cafe with 9 Euro Pilgrim menu.
Casucho Da Peregrina
Casucho da Peregrina is a hostel located in O Porriño, 3.1 mi from the Portuguese pilgrimage route of Camino de Santiago. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.The hostel offers specific services for pilgrims, such as free pick up and transfer to other destinations.Vigo Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- Jesus was just wonderful. He is an artist at heart and took great care of all of us. Perfect place to stay while walking the Camino. Absolutely loved staying in this guesthouse.
The place is just very nice,with all the confort in a beautiful location.
You’re been pick up by the owner at the end of your Camino walk so no hassle and they are very lovely and helpful.
- Free Pick Update into Heaven / Free Drop Off to Porrino or Camino/ Low Prices for bebidas / architecture of The Place / small Pool / Panorama / Ultra Friendly host
- The host Jesus did everything to make our stay enjoyable!
- Wonderful and cozy place in the forest run by a lovely and hearty couple, with very nice views and surroundings, the installation is neat and comfortable. Don’t miss this!
One of our best sellers in Tui! Located in Tui, 1-minute walk from Tui Cathedral, Ideas Peregrinas offers accommodations with a shared lounge. This hostel offers a shared kitchen and a tour desk. Guests can make use of a bar.At the hostel, each room comes with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath, rooms at Ideas Peregrinas also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms also offer a city view.Cycling, water sports, hiking and gastronomy are popular in the surrounding area. You will find bars, and restaurants nearby.Vigo is 14 mi from Ideas Peregrinas, while Pontevedra is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 13 mi from the hostel.
- Beautiful modern decor. Comfortable, clean beds . Easy access to Old Town facilities & resataurants.
- Everything was wonderful – excellent location, wonderful staff, very comfortable and clean room, kitchen and laundry facilities….
It was an amazing experience. The hostel is clean and cozy and its location is just perfect.
I definitely would suggest anyone staying there, it is incredible.
- Bed was super comfortable, staff was friendly and everything was very nicely designed
- Incredible staff, Monica checked us in and was wonderful. Lovely bright room with great facilities, such a pleasure to be given beautiful smelling body wash and lotion on Camino! Enjoyed it so much here I bought the last Ideas Peregrinos T-shirt in their coffee shop!
Providing free WiFi, Senda Sur offers accommodations in Porriño, 3.1 miles from University of Vigo. All rooms have a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of local dishes and also offers vegetarian options.Senda Sur has a terrace.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Beds were good, showers good. water available from vending machine cheap. Good value for our money.
- Great dormitory style accommodation, beds have curtains adding some privacy. Beds are wide and comfortable. Under each bed there is an area where you can actually lock up your things safely
- Really nice hostel with great facilities, everything you could possibly need while walking the Camino
- Very comfortable solid bunk beds with curtains and own sockets. Properly functioning a/c so enough air. Spacey room. Own large drawer under the bed.
- Clean and quiet. Had a washing machine. Very central.
Albergue Buen Camino Tui
Albergue Buen Camino Tui is offering accommodations in Tui. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the hostel.All guest rooms in Albergue Buen Camino Tui are equipped with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Was convenient for Portuguese Camino, staff were lovely
- I really liked that this hostel was ran by a kind and friendly family and it did indeed make me feel at home. The reception opens till late and they were very kind even though I had arrived slightly after the indicated check-in period. The room was did not have road noise despite the hostel being along the main road, and it is an easy walking distance to the cathedral and the centre of town. Overall, value for money was excellent.
- Great location for Camino route, very clean and great value.
- private lamps for the beds, super clean, showers and toilet are great. the place looks rennovated. clean sheets. strong wi fi. private lockers. good location next to camino. washing machines & dryers are available and places to hang stuff. equipped kitchen and standard breakfast of a pastry, bread, jam, butter etc.
Clean, great reception, quite place 🙂
Albergue San Martin
Featuring a shared lounge, Albergue San Martin is located in Tui. Free WiFi is available.Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from the hostel. Vigo Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- The manager offered some last minute arrangement and offered a place to stay despite some misunderstanding on the part of booking.com. Plenty of space for washing and drying the clothes (very useful for walkers).
- Good price for a double room. We asked for a balcony since it said on the facilities, and he gave us a four people room for the two of us. Small cozy balcony were we watched the sun go down. It’s very old, but we had fresh sheets and the blankets were soft and newly bought. Nice host.
- Good location for Camino trip. Quite clean, but old fashioned.
- The place was closed when we arrived. There was an obscure sign on an open window with phone numbers. We called and the staff arrived 10 minutes later to check us in. The wifi worked for a few hours then cut off.
- The ease of check-in and cleanliness, especially in the toilet and kitchen.
RIAS BAIXAS, ENCLAVE IDEAL.
Featuring a garden, RIAS BAIXAS, ENCLAVE IDEAL. Is located in Gondomar. Playa de América Beach is 3.7 mi from the property, while Panxón Beach and Patos Beach are 4.3 mi and 5.6 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms boast a kitchen, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a terrace with mountain views. An oven, microwave, a coffee machine, and a wardrobe are also provided. The units will provide guests with a fridge. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Vigo is 7.5 mi from RIAS BAIXAS, ENCLAVE IDEAL., while Pontevedra is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 8.7 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Kaps Hostel Vigo
Set within 20 minutes’ walk of Vigo’s train and bus stations, Kaps Hostel Vigo is located in the city center. A 5-minute walk from Praza do España Square, it features a 24-hour reception.Modern dorms and rooms offer city views. There is access to private or shared bathrooms.There are vending machines at reception, as well as a TV lounge and library. Hairdryers and towels rent service can be requested at reception.El Castro Park is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. The waterfront is less than 1.2 mi from the hostel.
- Kaps is really nice, modern with all felicities. The rooms were nice, it was really hot inside but there is air conditioning that worked throughout the day. There are shops and restaurants around. They have bathrooms opening from the room and a big bathroom on the corridor. We arrived early but still could check in. It was a nice stay.
Great hostel! It’looks like luxury hotel! I stayed there for 2 nights and I liked it! The staff is polite and friendly, All halls are clean and lighted. The room is big and spacious, with huge windows!! Amazing)) You can take a map and different promotions for pizza
There is city center near, MCdonalds, supermarket DIA, Cinema and Bus station
room was large and comfortable; restroom was clean
late checkin without any manager controversy
you can park in the street around for free
location not very far from the camino road
- It has all facilities, and is very modern. Feels like staying in a hospital.
Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon
One of our top picks in Redondela.Located in Redondela, Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon has a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi and ticket service are available.Vigo is 7 miles from Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon, while Pontevedra is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.7 miles from Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon.
- Clean rooms, cold water on arrival and comfy beds.
- The owner is really friendly and he does everything to help.
- The owner really went out of his way to make our stay comfortable and memorable.
- The property is lovely and very clean and very cheap. The owner Jose was a wonderful host and anticipated all our needs so well worth giving him a call if you are walking up to the property as he will give you a lift up the last hill. He really went out of his way to help us, brought us to the beach and back from the restaurant in the evening.
- Everything is ok except the location. I had a hard time locating and walking to it.
Top Hostels In Parderrubias Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Parderrubias Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Parderrubias Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Parderrubias Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!