10 Best Hostels To Stay In Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Parc Saint-maur Ile De France:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Trendy Hostel offers accommodations in Ivry-sur-Seine.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paris is 3.1 miles from Trendy Hostel, and Marne-la-Vallée is 19 miles away. Orly Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The bathrooms and rooms are neat and clean, there were 2 showers in our ensuite. The beds have a curtain or a screen making the bed private. Plugs by the wall, good location right by the metro.
- Finger print enterance, Free locker, vending machine with fine food. Staffs are nice
- Though a little bit far from the centre but the metro station is just around the corner and the staff are really good, caring and thoughtful I’ve never imagined a hostel could be so clean and tidy I’d absolutely stay here again
- The recepcionist was very friendly on the check in, carrying my bag to the room. However I find unnecessary to actually get inside the room and even opening the toilet door just to show me the place, specially considering the fact that was a guy entering a female dorm. But given the fact that it was a last minute reservation for 17,25 euros… thumbs up!
Very close to metro station
Easy to find
Asia in Paris
One of our best sellers in Paris! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Asia in Paris offers accommodation in Paris.There are shared bedroom and bathroom facilities.Opéra Bastille is 2.1 miles from Asia in Paris, while Notre Dame Cathedral is 2.3 miles away. Paris – Orly Airport is 6.2 miles from the property.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful, bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. It’s close to the metro and right beside a supermarket.
- Lovely Hostel and superb friendly and informative manager. Easy to travel to the centre. Best value in town.
The host lives with us and she is so talkable.
5 mins walk to supermarket and Metro Station.
- Te dan la llave del departamento y no molestan con los horarios
- Pas de surprise, conforme à ce qui était annoncé. Un endroit simple ce qui me convenait mais pourrait rebuter certaines personnes.
Maison M Paris
Maison M Paris is located in Paris, just 1.6 miles from Gare de Lyon.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Notre Dame Cathedral is 2.4 miles from Maison M Paris, and Pompidou Center is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 6 miles from Maison M Paris.
The environment isn’t good and not so clean.
But the price is very low, and the location is great ( 2 mins to the subway station), so I think it’s an okay place to stay for someone who wants to save money.
- Nothing!! It was VILE. Actually, the person at the front “desk” aka filing cabinet, was pretty dumb and didn’t charge me their late fee (which I was told about AFTER) arrival after I argued, Def helped that she didn’t speak English or French. V cool.
- Great location. Metro in front of the door. Next to Chinatown. Short stroll to MacDonald and large supermarket. Value for money.
- This was a very comfortable stay for a night on a budget. Especially convenient if coming from Paris Bercy on a bus. Very clean facilities.
- The staff are very friendly and polite, best price I could find.
- The environment isn’t good and not so clean.
Oops! Latin quarter by Hiphophostels
Located in the 13th arr. Neighborhood in Paris, 1.8 miles from Pompidou Center, Oops! Design Hostel-Latin Quarter features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louvre is 2 miles from Oops! Design Hostel-Latin Quarter, and Orsay Museum is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The staffs over there at reception are very much helpful.
- The property maybe far from the major tourist spot but if you give the public transportation a chance, this hostel is amazing. Train station, bus station, cinema, restaurants, grocery, and brasseries are 10 steps away from the hostel door. I will def. stay here again.
- Very very good hostel, far exceeddd my expectations and highly for handicapped travelers such as my self.
- Good hostel experience. This can be a good choice for economic tour.
- Good location. Had small private room with private bath. Basic accommodation. Kitchen for common use. Basic bread-based breakfast included.
Young and Happy Latin Quarter by Hiphophostels
One of our best sellers in Paris! Young and Happy Hostel & Budget Hotel is located in Paris, 1.2 miles from Pompidou Center and 1.4 miles from Louvre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orsay Museum is 1.7 miles from Young & Happy Hostel & Budget Hotel, and Place de la République is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Hostel is in really great localization. Stuff was really nice and helpful.
- I can’t say how wonderful the location of this place is! So close and handy for everywhere and such a beautiful street as well.
- I like about this place how well was located, near by the subway. The wifi was really good, the breakfast too.
- excellent shower and room was really good with exception of the outlet’s number
- I would 100% recommend Young & Happy to any and all travelers. This was my first hostel experience. I am a 30 year old woman from California who was looking for an inexpensive option that was local and thriving in energy. The location (Latin Quarter) was absolutely great with amazing places to eat that are seconds away. You can also find a little market right down the street where one could pick up food (if your on a budget) and prepare back at the hostel (theres a kitchen, fridge, stove with all everything you need to make a meal and eat). I was surprised to make two friends while I stayed; a girl, 22, in my dorm from California (same as I) and a male, 37, from Vietnam who is now a life long friend. Young & Happy is a great option for any and all travelers who are looking for personal space in an environment that provides life and privacy when needed. Cheers!
One of our best sellers in Paris! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Piaules offers accommodations in Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Place de la République is 0.7 miles from Les Piaules, and Pompidou Center is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 10 miles from Les Piaules.
- I was really impressed with the hostel, it was extremely clean – spotless even. The beds were really comfy and the curtain is great. The rooms are really quiet. On arrival I received a token for a free mini beer, and its all craft so wonderful. The breakfast was really nice and the coffee excellent the cost is cheaper then cafes charge. The staff were really nice and helpful. There are lots of common areas. I met some nice people up on the roof terrace. There are lots of places to eat in the local area with real local people. You can walk to the river via temple its about 30 mins and you pass some lovely parks and walking through Marais with beautiful buildings, cafes and boutiques. If you want to avoid tourists come to this place!
- The environment of the room is nice and friendly staffs.
- Amazing staff, privacy with curtains on beds. Clean rooms, good view at rooftop and outdoor sitting at ground floor. All these facilities make stay amazing.
- The staffs are very friendly, room is clean, the views from the top floor is very nice. Breakfast is reasonably priced. The location is close to the metro station, could easily get to major tourist sites within 20-30 min. Though it isn’t located in the nicest neighborhood.
- Very clean room, everything was great. nice stuffs. close to city center. I would definetly recommend to other people this hostel. value for money. u have terrace , room was ok. U have nice breakfast as well
The Loft Boutique Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Loft Boutique Hostel offers accommodations in Paris, just 0.9 miles from Place de la République. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pompidou Center is 1.6 miles from The Loft Boutique Hostel, and Louvre is 2.2 miles away. Orly Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- It was great that there was a toilet with shower inside the room. I stayed in a room with 3 bunk beds but there was a wall separating my bunk bed from the other two, so I felt it was a (almost) private room.
- I booked for two but my friend couldn’t make it arrive in Paris at the end… Thanks for the free upgrade to a twin room (actually I didn’t hear why I got upgrade because I was too sick and couldn’t focus)… So the room was nice, and there were free towels, soaps, and showering gel. They also have a hairdryer in the toilet. Staffs are friendly:)
- The entire hostel is so cool, I totally recommend it.
- I like kitchen free tea and receptionist welcome way she is so nice and polite
The property was very clean
The staff were nice and welcoming
The kitchen area was great for cooking and making tea
Beautiful Belleville Hôtel & Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Beautiful Belleville Hôtel & Hostel offers accommodations in Paris.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Place de la République is 0.7 miles from Beautiful Belleville Hôtel & Hostel, and Pompidou Center is 1.5 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 10 miles away.
- I liked that it was a 2 bed dorm never stayed at a hostel like that offered that. Location was convenient as i took the train to Paris. I liked that breakfast was included.
- The staff were extremely accommodating and very friendly. They were always willing to help.
- It’s easy to find just near Belleville metro. The hostel is clean with friendly staff. Good breakfast! It was really nice they let me check-in early.
- The hotel/hostel seem to be recently furbished. The room I was in had 2 bunk beds and I’m assuming they shall have another one making it to six occupants which I think should be the maximum limit. Most hostels in Paris are awfully over crowded but this one is unique and has decent space. I can only wish they maintain this space for comfort. The Staff were rather friendly and helpful.
- The croissants were very good. The location was close to the metro station. There were some good places to eat and stores nearby. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
One of our best sellers in Paris! Enjoy Hostel is located in the 14th arr. Neighborhood in Paris, just 1.7 miles from Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orsay Museum is 1.9 miles from Enjoy Hostel , and Louvre is 2.1 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 7 miles away.
- Both the shhets and the bathroom looked very clean
- Towels were provided, breakfast wasn’t AMAZING but it was nice not to leave on an empty stomach, complimentary coffee till ten was a nice touch too.
- I booked 15 min before I arrive there and everything was so easy. I got a 2 people room wich was amazing. I just stayed for a night but I’d have stayed ore if necessary.
- The staff were amazing and got to know my name. They made the ends every day and were very clean.
- Comfortable beds, pleasant staff, quite clean, free coffee and bread with jam in the mornings, near the center of Paris
Generator Paris is a designer hostel in the lively 10th district in Paris. Free Wi-Fi access is available and it features a stylish lounge area with game room. You can enjoy locally inspired dishes at the on-site Café Fabien and listen to DJs music and having a drink from the bar.Each of the contemporary rooms here provide air conditioning, bed linens and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms also have a private terrace.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this hostel. You will also find a 24-hour front desk, a laundry room and a terrace as well as the shared lounge, which is decorated in a North African design.Many bars, restaurants and vintage shops can be found along the Canal St Martin, just a 5-minute walk away. The hostel is half a mile from Gare de l’Est Metro Station, and it is just under half a mile from Buttes-Chaumont Park.
- Rooms were super comfortable. I’ve had a bathroom inside my bedroom. The staff was ok, not so helpful, but ok at last.
- Easy to get the metro station. The room was large for two
- Bar at the rooftop. hostel has acceptable common areas for rest, snack and chat.
- The restaurant is awesome. Receptionists are lovely. The roof is wonderful, the internet connection works quite well. The food is awesome, and the view from the restaurant is amazing. Unlike many hostels, there is a shower and a toilet in every room, which is definitely a plus.
Clean, spacious Room, same for the bathroom.
The bar, good beers and nice chilling area, friendly staff
Top Hostels In Parc Saint-maur Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Parc Saint-Maur Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!