10 Best Hostels To Stay In Páramos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Páramos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Páramos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Páramos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Páramos Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Páramos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Páramos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Páramos Galicia:
Albergue Turistico De Logrosa
Albergue Turistico De Logrosa is an 18th-century rural stone house with free parking. It is located in the village of Logrosa, 12 mi from Santiago de Compostela.Guests at the Albergue Turístico de Logrosa enjoy free Wi-Fi access in public areas. There is a large back garden, a terrace and a lounge with fireplace. A range of Galician products is offered at the restaurant, and drinks are served at the bar.The rooms at the hostel have access to shared bathrooms and showers. Irons and hairdryers can be requested at reception.Secure storage for bicycles is available on site. The local area is ideal for cycling and hiking.The Albergue de Logrosa lies in the Negreira part of the A Coruña Province. Finisterre is less than 37 mi away.
- Very friendly and helpful staff and we loved the pilgrims meal served in the garden. Bedroom was comfortable and bathroom very clean
- Fabulous location. Host collected from the Camino and offered lift into town to eat dinner.
- Louis the owner, great guy, was so helpful. I arrived after an exhausting 40 km hike in very hot conditions. He offered to take me into Negreira to have a meal but then asked me what I wanted to eat. I suggested a steak, he then went out , bought the steak and brought a member of staff in to cook it for me. The following day he drove me into Santiago as my feet blisters were too bad to walk. Galician hospitality!
- The service and friendly welcome. The owner & his team went above the call of duty. He dropped us into local town for dinner & collected us. On arrival we were greeted by a beautiful lady who helped us organise the following day & gave us a cold welcome drink.
- Friendly staff and free lifts into town- how kind. Lovely clean room and clean separate bathroom. Pleasant garden. Welcome drink.
Albergue Alto da Pena
Located in Negreira, Albergue Alto da Pena has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is offered.At the hostel, every room has a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while some units at Albergue Alto da Pena also feature a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 14 miles from Albergue Alto da Pena. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles away.
- The staff of this little place is very polite and nice. The place is very convienient, if you want to be quite remote from lots of people.
-cozy, relaxing spot on the way to the end of the world
-bar and early breakfast
-Garden and a space to relax outdoor and a social room
-clean and well organized
- New albergue with nice owner and comfy rooms. Really enjoyed the supper with other pilgrims organised by owner (9 eur) with great food.
- Very clean and the staff were very accommodating. I highly recommend paying a little extra for dinner, the meal was lovely.
- Nice outdoor seating area and cafe. Good breakfast. Good value for money
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, O Rueiro is located in Bugallido. All rooms come with a terrace with a garden view.At the hostel, rooms contain a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at O Rueiro also offer a seating area. The rooms feature a closet.A à la carte breakfast is available every morning at the property.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Santiago de Compostela is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Finisterre is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 22 miles from O Rueiro.
- Perfectly situated along the camino, super clean facilities and well run hostel! Plus they have a little garden to chill in and the food in the restaurant is delicious. Felt very homey!
- The location is amazing, the food is great (best hot chocolate I have ever had) and the owners and staff are beyond lovely and welcoming, they did all that they could to help me.
- Personal, situación cerca del Camino De Santiago, menú sencillo pero bueno y abundante de buen precio
- tolle idyllische Unterkunft am Camino. alles einwandfrei
- Staff muito simpático, boas facilidades, excelente relação preço / qualidade. Recomendo.
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Casa Lois offers rooms with classic décor in Santiago de Compostela. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas.With a flat-screen TV, each room comes with a wardrobe and parquet floor. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, slippers and free toiletries.Casa Lois is a 10-minute drive from Santiago de Compostela Train Station. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.6 mi away.
- Joanna is a great asset to Casa Lois. Very friendly, made a great breakfast, and gave us pointers on what to see in Santiago.
- Everything was just perfect! The location, the house, the stuff. Got everything we need. Definetely recomend it as a quiet comfortable place to stay.
- Beautiful historic building, picturesque, charming gardens
- There were some minor issues regarding the number of people in the room as there were some booking misunderstandings, but these were sorted out promptly and with a good outcome. They also had fresh figs and orange juice. Lovely place to spend three nights after walking 800km on the Camino!
- This is an unbelievable location. Very beautiful and serene. If you want a rowdy place this is not for you. The owner and staff, Juan Carlos and Joana were so lovely, friendly and kind. We were 5 in our party, had just finished the 800 km Camino de Santiago, and we’re in need of TLC. Casa Lois was the perfect location.
Albergue Roots & Boots
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Located in the historic city center of Santiago de Compostela, Roots & Boots is set in attractive gardens. It features free WiFi and a communal kitchen.Each attractive, heated dorm and room at Roots & Boots has simple décor. There is a free bedding kit and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.Roots & Boots serves breakfast in its dining room, or on the terrace overlooking the gardens. There is a range of cafes, bars and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hostel.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and the surrounding old town are within 5 minutes’ walk of Roots & Boots. Airport buses leave from the city’s railway station, 1.2 mi from the hostel.
Beds were OK.
Location was reasonably ok.
Sitting area available outside out the back.
- great hostel. can see the cathedral in stunting sunset. very clean. staff are super nice and friendly. has a wonderful big garden. I love this hostel!
- The garden and the living room are nice. The location is really not far away from the cathedral.
Very nice albergue near the center of Santiago.
- THIS IS A HOSTEL FOR PILGRIMS OF THE SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELLA. THEY KICK IT OLD SCHOOL HERE, ONLY WITH COMFORTS. THE CATHEDRAL IS CLOSE, INFACT THE PLACE HAS A VEW ITIS SO CLOSE. THERES A LOVELY PATIO WITH VIEW OF THE MOUNTAINS. THE PRICE, EVEN IN HIGH SEASON, IS GOOD. THE DECOR IS BEAUTFUL WITH REAL WOOD FLOORS AND HEAVY FURNISHINGS.
- Beds were OK.
Blanco Albergue has rooms in Santiago de Compostela. Featuring a shared lounge, the hostel is close to several noted attractions, around 900 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, 0.4 miles from Tourism Office and 1.1 miles from Area Central. The property is 1.2 miles from Point view.Guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain accommodations at the hostel also feature a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 1.8 miles from Blanco Albergue, while Hospital of the Catholic Monarchs is 600 feet away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location and friendly stuff. It is less then 5 minutes by walk from the cathedral and there is supermarket just next door.
- We booked 3 single beds in the hostel but when we got there they offered us a private triple room in a shared and modern apartment for the same price. We took it and it was great.
- I love the location. It was very near the Cathedral. I can see the tower from my bed. The staff were very friendly and provides u all the info.
- just perfect! Friendly staff, good location, clean, good beds and kitchen, big rooms, big living room to chill
- Great location and good value for money. Ask for dorm bed #10 (room B) and you’ll get a view of the Cathedral 🙂
Hostal La Salle
Hostal La Salle is located in Santiago de Compostela’s beautiful Old Town, just 8 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the La Salle feature tiled floors and simple, classic-style décor. They have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is also an annex with dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi and a wardrobe. Towels, bed linen and toiletries are provided.The guest house has vending machines for snacks and drinks. There is a variety of good restaurants within a 10-minute walk.The La Salle is just 800 feet from Santo Domingo de Bonaval Park. You can drive to Santiago Airport in 15 minutes.
- In my opinion…helpful staff…very nice room…best secured bicycle parking in Santiago!!!
- Great for bikes helpful staff in a great location.
- The Bathroom was new and the room, despite small, was confortable.
Right near the main part of town.
Nice and clean private room.
- Excellent staff. Nice clean rooms. Good local bars nearby. Excellent local library nearby – lots of books & magazines on the Camino, free WiFi.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Featuring a garden, terrace and free WiFi, Santiago KM-0 is located in Santiago de Compostela, 600 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and 2,100 feet from Tourism Office. Located around one mile from Area Central, the hostel is also 1.2 miles away from Point view. Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 1.7 miles away and Hospital of the Catholic Monarchs is 250 feet from the hostel.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a closet. Santiago KM-0 provides some units that feature mountain views, and every room includes a shared bathroom with a shower.Speaking English, Spanish and Italian, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception.Raxoi Palace is 300 feet from the accommodation, while Plaza del Obradoiro is a 2-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Nice, clean, good wifi. bit noisy at night from the streets.
- Clean, spotless, centric, nice staff, lovely courtyard, nice shared areas, I liked it!!
- Exceptional location, hence the slightly higher cost. It’s worth a few more euros to be 1 min to the cathedral. Patio was lovely and it’s super clean. Quality bunks, not those cheap metal ones….
- Everything. The staff, the cleanliness,, the location…
They let us leave luggage for free for three days while we walked to finesterre.
Really helpful and friendly staff.
Not the cheapest alburgue but worth every euro.👍
Albergue Basquiños 45
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Basquiños 45 offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, 0.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. There is a common terrace with washing machine and tumble dryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Tourism Office is 0.8 mi from Albergue Basquiños 45, while Area Central is 2,950 feet away. The property is 1,650 feet from Santiago de Compostela bus station and 2.2 mi from the train station. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.2 mi from Albergue Basquiños 45.
- The guy who is managing the hostel was really nice and helpful. Everything was really clean – totally recommend!
- There are two bathrooms for only six people which is super convenient.
- The owner is very kind. The facilities are very clean. It takes 10 minutes walk from both the bus stop and the center of the old town. There is no kitchen but it located near a supermarket. It has only one dormitory room for 6 people.
- Very clean and comfortable. Large showers, good sized lockers, A/C and cheap laundry options. Also, the location is very close to everything i.e. bus stops, supermarket and city center.
- Superfriendly staff, very nice terrase, clean bathrooms, silent surroundings.
Hostal Airas Nunes
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Set in a restored 18th-century building, 350 feet from Santiago Cathedral, Pousadas de Compostela Airas Nunes offers views of its towers. It features rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi.The charming, spacious rooms at Pousadas de Compostela Airas Nunes maintain original features, such as wooden beams and stone walls. They include satellite TV, coffee and tea facilities. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer and amenities.The property offers an automatic check-in machine. Guests are within walking distance of many restaurants and bars in the Galician capital.Plaza de Abastos is nearby and hosts a market during the week selling local produce.
- The receptionist was so helpful at all times and the location is excellent, 1 min walk from cathedral.
- The room was very comfortable, the bed was very comfortable. The staff in the restaurant/bar were exceptional with service and friendliness. A little loud, but when you finish in Santiago, you deserve it.
- Pleasant staff . Lovely little room . Aircon, the coffee , tea and bottled water that was replaced when used . Very central location .
- The young lady at the front desk was incredible. I needed to shorten my stay and she arranged to do so without any fees. She then assisted me with changing my train ticket and I was able to print out all of my new tickets / hotel info on the printer / computer they have available to guests.
- Right in the centre but still quiet enough to get a good night’s sleep
Top Hostels In Páramos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Páramos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Páramos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Páramos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!