10 Best Hostels To Stay In Páramo Santander – Top Hotel Reviews
Páramo Santander is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Páramo Santander. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Páramo Santander. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Páramo Santander. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Páramo Santander right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Páramo Santander with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Páramo Santander:
Hostel Nirvana San Gil
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Hostel Nirvana San Gil is located in San Gil in the region of Santander, just 31 miles from Piedecuesta. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Barichara is 9 miles from Hostel Nirvana San Gil, and Curití is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Great hostel, friendly staff and good facilities. Food was very nice as well.
- The staff is great! Super nice and helped me with everything. Theres a good restaurant in the hostel, with decent prices. Alot of places to seat and to talk with other travelers and theres a swimming pool to. liked the location because its not in the center but not far (10 min walk), so its alot more quiet. highly recommend!
- The pool, communal areas, and food are all great. It’s a short walk into town and you have private river access with a little beach that’s great for swimming and lounging. The staff are so helpful and lovely.
Nice swimming pool
Delicious food(but slow served)
- The staff is great! Matan is very involved, and basically just very human, not trying to be nice for business but because he ‘is’. As well all the other staff are like this. I felt really at home and am missing the place already! Thank you!
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Club Yariguies offers pet-friendly accommodations in Socorro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. San Gil is 13 miles from Club Yariguies, and Barichara is 16 miles from the property. Palonegro Airport is 50 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Maranatha
Hostal Casa Maranatha is located in Socorro, just 10 miles from San Gil. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barichara is 12 miles from Hostal Casa Maranatha, and Curití is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The owners are great, really friendly, helpful, and welcoming. The place is comfortable and the tasty breakfast is included.
- La comida es buena, las personas se esmeran mucho en la atencion
- Muy tranquilo y aseado. Rodeados de naturaleza. La gente mut atenta y cordial. Muy buena experiencia. Delicioso el desayuno.
- Me encanto la ambilidad el buen trato y todos sus servicios. Lugar tranquilo para.descansar. excelente y recomendadisimo
- Esta localizado en zona semiurbana por lo que es muy tranquilo y se disfruta la naturaleza. La familia anfitriona es muy amable y colabora con todas las preguntas de sitios turisticos. Las mandarinas que producen no las ofrecian en jugo al desayuno ah y Los desayunos y almuerzos de la sra Luz Mila son redeliciosos, muchas gracias 🙂
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Nomadas offers accommodations in San Gil.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. The hostel also provides car rental. Piedecuesta is 31 miles from Hostal Nomadas, and Barichara is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 40 miles from Hostal Nomadas.
- neat, small family style hostel, very friendly, 5 min walk to central plaza
- La limpieza, comodidad de sus instalaciones y el poder hacer uso de la cocina. Excelente!
- Small, but clean and well-appointed room. Staff were very helpful and run several tours from the hostel.
- super helpful staff. well located near all the activity centres. about 10 minutes walk from town centre
- The owner is super helpful and spent lots of time trying to help me sort out tours etc. in the town. The hostel is relatively basic but clean and has a friendly atmosphere. The hostel is well located for tour agencies and walking to the middle of town.
Hostel Villa Isabela
Hostel Villa Isabela is located in San Gil, just 31 miles from Piedecuesta. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Barichara is 10 miles from Hostel Villa Isabela, and Curití is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 40 miles from Hostel Villa Isabela.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Casona de Don Juan
Hostal La Casona de Don Juan is located in San Gil, just 31 miles from Piedecuesta.A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barichara is 9 miles from Hostal La Casona de Don Juan, and Curití is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 40 miles from Hostal La Casona de Don Juan.
- I only spent the night and left early, it’s a big hostal. The staff was friendly
- The hosts are really nice. Close to the main square.
- The location is great and the colonial style of the building is impressive. Most of the staff is really friendly, too.
- Stayed 4 nights in San Gil, and was charged a bargain price of 10,000 per night. The hostel is perfectly situated 1 minute from Parque de Libertad, 2 minutes away from the buses to Baricharra and Curiti, 5 minutes away from all the agencies and a 25 minute walk from the bus terminal (Best to at least walk to town downhill and save the taxi for the way back up when you leave). The hostel provides lockers and a kitchen to cook, and the wii fii is standard. Beds were comfortable and each room had a fan.
- Comfortable beds, beautiful building, great location, I would really stay there longer 🙂 I did enjoy my stay 🙂
One of our top picks in San Gil.Bacaregua Hostel is located in San Gil, 30 miles from Piedecuesta and 8 miles from Barichara.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- This is my second time staying here cuz it’s so awesome! We all enjoyed our stay~~
- The hostel location was right in the centre, next to the bus station and a good bakery. The English speaking staff was very helpful and gave us advice to book paragliding, but also arranged that the company dropped us were we wanted. Probably one of the best hostels in Colombia so far. Place was peaceful and relaxing
The hostel has a lovely style and beds (private room – double bed) are very comfortable.
The team members speak really good English and are unbelievable nice and helpful!
Can absolutely recommend the Bararegua.
- Very clean and comfortable. Very nice staff. Coffee and mandarines available all day. Good service for booking tours. Great hostel.
- This place is truly lovely, with character, extremely clean, well located and the staff wonderful. This is the first time we stay in an hostel and hope that renew that very positive experience.
La Mansion Hostel
La Mansion Hostel is located in San Gil, just 31 miles from Piedecuesta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Barichara is 8 miles from La Mansion Hostel, and Curití is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Staff – Eduardo was amazing and so helpful! Great location and good WiFi.
Friendly and helpful staff and public areas, great location.
But because of bad room I would not stay there again.
- Very central location. Built around a very attractive courtyard restaurant downstairs. Friendly staff
Super tolle Lage und die Möglichkeiten zum Billard oder Tischtennis spielen oder zum Entspannen haben uns sehr gefallen.
Sämtliche Outdooraktivitäten sind direkt über das Hostel buchbar.
Personal sehr nett, wenn auch hauptsächlich spanischsprachig.
- Prettig hostel met ontzettend aardig personeel. Op een goede locatie. Buiten de kamers vele mogelijkheden om te relaxen en een grote gezamenlijke keuken. Grote lockers voor de bagage. GEEN bedbugs zoals in een eerder bericht aangegeven stond. Goed georganiseerde activiteiten vanuit het hostel.
Open House Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, Open House Hostel offers accommodations in San Gil, just 30 miles from Piedecuesta.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barichara is 8 miles from Open House Hostel, and Curití is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 40 miles from Open House Hostel.
Really friendly staff that helped us book onward travel to santa marta. They can call up expresso Brasilia buses and get a good deal, better than the online price.
The old building has a traditional courtyard in the middle with hammocks and chairs to sit and relax and eat meals. The kitchen is well equipped and clean.
The hostel is well located one block from the main plaza, close to good places to eat out, 2 min walk from
‘Gringo Mikes’ for tasty burgers and fries.
8 minute walk from local bus terminal where you can catch buses for day trips to Barichara and Curiti.
The personal is really nice and helpfull.
The hostel has a perfect location, in the center near to everything (restaurants,bars,parque, station of buses).
They propose activities like rafting, paragliding.. with some of the bests companies.
Kitchen is clean, room is clean and confortable.
- The place was quiet at night. Usually, everyone went to bed at about 11 pm. The bathrooms were clean and the showers were warmed to at least room temperature. There only two bathrooms for everyone, so if everyone wants to wake up and leave at the sametime, you may have to wait your turn. I liked how the lockers were big enough to fit my backpack. Make sure to bring your own lock. They can help you with any activities you may want to do. Also, the temperature was comfortable at night.
- Comfortable bed; clean in the important areas; friendly, helpful staff – some with English which was helpful; sofas, hammocks and TV for relaxation; decent kitchen and spacious bathrooms; hot water showers; handy location; quiet at night; excellent value; towel provided; lockers.
Perfect equipment, clean and full equiped kitchen !
A computer, Nice terrasse, staff very kind !
- Really friendly staff that helped us book onward travel to santa marta. They can call up expresso Brasilia buses and get a good deal, better than the online price.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Macondo Hostel is located in San Gil in the region of Santander, just 31 miles from Piedecuesta.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Barichara is 8 miles from Macondo Hostel, and Curití is 6 miles away. Palonegro Airport is 40 miles from the property.
Extremely friendly and helpful staff – reception as well as cleaning staff.
Especially Shawn is an living library of information on travel for the whole Region.
Good place for backpackers to meet other travellers.
Jacuzzi and back-yard.
- Really nice staff that helps you with everything! A nice jacuzzi in the pool, comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen en great location. GO THERE!!
- The jacuzzi, the beautiful garden, the nice tranquillo atmosphere and the very friendly people that work there. They organize all the trips for you. Would definitely go there again.
- Staff is very helpful in booking activities. Would recommend if you are into rafting, paragliding or any of the other activities in San Gil. Hostel itself is fine, not great, just okay.
- the staff was incredible,answered every question,made sure you got the right bus,directions to wherever you needed to get to,booked other hostels for you,performed above and beyond what most hostel staffs do.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff – reception as well as cleaning staff.
Top Hostels In Páramo Santander Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Páramo Santander to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Páramo Santander but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Páramo Santander. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!