10 Best Hostels To Stay In Papare – Top Hotel Reviews
Papare is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Papare. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Papare. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Papare. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Papare right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Papare with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Papare.
10 Best Hostels In Papare:
Hostal Central is located in Santa Marta, 5 miles from El Rodadero Beach and 7 miles from Playa Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 0.6 miles from Hostal Central.
- Location near the airport is the reason to be here. Breakfast was good. Staff was helpful but spoken little English.
- The only reason I chose this hostal was its proximity to Santa Marta’s airport. As I was arriving from Cartagena in the afternoon and had to take a flight back home the following morning, I was interested in an economical place near the airport. So, this hostal reasonably served for the purpose I wanted it. However, Hostal Central is not the kind of lodging I would like to have in normal situations.
- Queda muy cerca al aeropuerto. Cuenta con aire acondicionado. La relación precio calidad es aceptable. Salimos a las 6:50 am hacia el aeropuerto y muy amablemente la señora del restaurante nos preparó el desayuno antes de salir. Está bien para pasar una noche de paso.
- La chambre ultra fonctionnelle avec télé, frigo, climatisation et salle de bain privée avec eau chaude
- Perfecto para todo lo que tenía que hacer en Medellín, facil transporte, comercio, etc.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Santa Marta, 9 miles from Taganga, Beach Lovers features a terrace and views of the sea.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 1.2 miles from Beach Lovers.
- It’s a good place to rest close to the beach and so quiet to sleep
- Excellent stay – would highly recommend to fellow travelers
- Great location next to the beach, was very quiet when we were there which is always nice for a change. Have the option for water activities etc. Owner was nice and helpful but he wasn’t really around much at all which is annoying when you need to ask for a bed sheet as there wasn’t any on any of the bunks. Overall would stay again.
beds were comfortable
A/C pretty good
wifi very good (if power available)
- El ambiente del hostel es espectacular. El concepto de ambiente de playa y la disponibilidad de los anfitriones para hacerte la estadía más que agradable.
Casa del Ritmo Hostel
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa del Ritmo Hostel offers accommodations in Santa Marta. The hostel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Taganga is 6 miles from Casa del Ritmo Hostel, and Taganga is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Food was very nice and not too expensive. Good bed. Friendly helpful staff. Fast WiFi.
- Amazing staff. Beautiful hostel with great atmosphere! Great location really close to the beach! And really good and cheap meals and juices at the hostel!
Nice place very confortable.
The meal was very nice.
the cocktails was amazing.
- The hostel looks nice, but there has to be something more on it than just the looks…
- Amazing más friendly Staff. It feels like being with family.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Maranatha offers accommodations in Santa Marta.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 2.1 miles from Hostal Maranatha, and Taganga is 1.6 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. They had a nice rooftop where you could sit and chill, no chairs though. Getting laundry done was cheap.
- Super helpful and friendly staff who let me check-in early and also stow my luggage after check-out so I didn’t have to lug it around before my night bus
- Simple but really good hostel in Santa Marta, close to the beach and Taganga (for diving).
- The host was very welcoming and very helpfull for finding food and for going to tje tayrona park. The hotel is very well placed, you can easily walk to tje center.
- Fantastic location, the man on reception was extremely helpful and nice, the communal areas are charming and it was excellent value! Oh and they provided towels and soap – a very welcome and unexpected treat!
La Bella Samaria Hostel Boutique
La Bella Samaria Hostel Boutique offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Marta.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Taganga is 2.1 miles from La Bella Samaria Hostel Boutique, and Taganga is 1.6 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Beautiful reception area and friendly “workaway” staff.
- nice terrace and helpful and nice volunteers working at the hostel
- The room was super stylish, with live flowers, really nice. I was able to store my big back pack while going for 4 days Ciudad Perdida trek. The roof terrace bar and (small) pool/bathtube was unbeliavable.
- Very cool vibe, awesome rooftop area, nice decoration and amazibg staff.
- I absolutely loved my stay here! The rooftop terrace pool, kitchen and social area is so beautiful and a beer and pizza here every night with other guests was perfect! I also had breakfast on the terrace for a small fee more which was so nice. Staff were so nice and helpful, they often helped when they had finished their shift! The dogs are gorgeous and never in your way. The owners are so lovely and know everything about santa marta and the surrounds! The dorm was great i met so many cool people and everything is always clean. I stayed so much longer than planned as the location was perfect for day trips to Tayrona, ciudad perdida, taganga etc. They even held my bag free of charge for me! Cannot recommend enough! Gracias, i cannot wait to return!
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Bello Horizonte neighborhood in Santa Marta, 4.3 miles from El Rodadero Beach, LAS HAMACAS features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 5 miles from LAS HAMACAS, and Tayrona Park is 12 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa de Mony
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, Casa de Mony offers accommodations in Santa Marta.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.El Rodadero Beach is 3 miles from Casa de Mony, and Playa Blanca is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 3.1 miles from Casa de Mony.
My stay in Casa de Mony was really good, the people en charged (Mony, Hector, Rina) are always ready to help… the rooms are clean, safe and my bathroom was big… the room also gets a tv and balcony…
The breakfast was really good (fruits, coffee, juice, bread, eggs, arepa, cheese), it was like be at my own home..
It is close to the beach and close to the Rodadero (like 15 minutes in bus)
I definitely go back to the Casa de Mony
- Súper bonito el lugar con un ambiente familiar donde las anfitrionas son súper especiales y agradables. Supera todas las expectativas que un viajero descomplicado espera. Muy feliz estuve. Mony, volveré.
- La amabilidad de quienes administran, los desayunos que son excelentes, la confiabilidad y seguridad que ofrece la Casa de Mony.
- La ubicación estuvo genial ya que estaba cerca al lugar de trabajo, la tensión del personal excelente lo recomiendo 100%
La atención es super especial, te hacen sentir como en casa, si tu plan es no estar rodeado de muchedumbre, descansar y pasar un rato tranquilo este es el lugar.
La comida deliciosas el ambiente super familiar, todo es impecable tienen las habitaciones absolutamente limpias y con detalles que te hacen sentir super confortable.
- My stay in Casa de Mony was really good, the people en charged (Mony, Hector, Rina) are always ready to help… the rooms are clean, safe and my bathroom was big… the room also gets a tv and balcony…
Playa del Ritmo Beach Hostel & Bar
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Playa del Ritmo Beach Hostel & Bar is located in the Pozo Colorado neighborhood in Santa Marta, just 7 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Pozo Colorado is a great choice for travelers interested in tranquillity, relaxation and beaches.
- It was a great experience, beach and food were excellent.
- The staff at the reception were always friendly and helpful. The beach was quite empty and it is one of the few beaches were you can swim.
- It’s located directly at the beach with own access. The beach is not overrun by tourists and sellers (if any) are not aggressive. All staff speaks English and is very friendly and helpful. The bar (serving only vegetarian food) has a good selection of dishes (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and drinks at low prices. This is my first hostel where there is absolutely nothing negative to say about. I would recommend it to everyone who wants it a bit more quiet, relaxed and beautiful.
- Nice location directly on one of the nicest beaches in santa Marta. Although it doesn’t compare to other Carribean beaches. The food is vegetarian/vegan which is heaven if you are a vegetarian
- The proximity to ocean, we had a room facing the ocean, and great food at the hostel bar. You could spend a couple days there without needing to leave if you were looking to rest.
Casa Relax Minca Hostal Boutique
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Casa Relax Minca is located in Minca, just 10 miles from Santa Marta.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Taganga is 10 miles from Casa Relax Minca, and Taganga is 10 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- We stayed here after the ciudad perdida walk just to relax. The location is a walk away from the center which makes it realy quiet. If you sit on the balcony you van enjoy lots of hummingbirds very close.
Nice atmosphere among guests.
Common rooms to socialise but also to relax in the garden.
Nice green surrounding and birds.
Good equipped dorm with electricity plugs and fan.
Really lovely spot out of town – sweet private rooms with balcony overlooking the river and nice clean bathroom with good towels. Very relaxed place to stay and the owners are massively helpful with recommendations of what to do – you can get food delivered from the restaurants in town if you get back from a trip/trek and can’t be bothered to make the trip down! It’s a 10-15 min walk or 5 min moto taxi.
The most fantastic thing is I stupidly left an iPad in the room when I left, and they put it on the next bus to Santa Marta for me where I collected it from the bus driver – SO kind to go out of their way, and sums up the great experiences we had for the whole trip 🙂
- Great staff, relaxed location and good facilities. The road, as in all Minca, is challenging ☺️ Santiago is a nice host, he even took us to dinner the first night!
- The location in unveliveable. Clean bathrooms and beds. Amazing house
Located in Santa Marta, 6 miles from Taganga, Maria’s House features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Papare Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Papare to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Papare but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Papare. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!