10 Best Hostels To Stay In Palomino Guajira – Top Hotel Reviews
Palomino Guajira is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Palomino Guajira. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palomino Guajira. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palomino Guajira. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Palomino Guajira right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Palomino Guajira with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Palomino Guajira:
Tiki Hut Hostel
One of our top picks in Palomino.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Tiki Hut Hostel offers accommodations in Palomino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 47 miles from Tiki Hut Hostel.
- I have a great day at the Hostel, the bar, the staff, the food…everything was excellent. I don´t want to go out of the pool.
- Staff were very friendly. Pool was awesome. Room was good cause I had the back, bottom bed (#2) away from the bar. Bathrooms were clean.
- The staff are warm and friendly and the accommodation is charming.
- The barkeeper was very enthousiastic And also the host who looked like his brother! We loved the clean pool, Food and cocktails with happy hour. Also Nice that there is no party after 11pm so that you can sleep. We loved the beautiful shower also.. and the wat the whole park was keer clean and green!
- The place is fantastic for hanging out with other travelers from around the world. Especially after coming back from the beach to a place where we could play a game of table pool, Foosball, eat and drink awesome drinks.
Hostal La Media Luna
One of our best sellers in Palomino! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hostal La Media Luna offers accommodations in Palomino. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- I liked that they were happy to check us in early and did everything possible to make sure that we had a great stay there. María Fernanda explained the layout of the town, offered activity suggestions, and happily answered all of our questions.
- Nice buildings and garden, host was welcoming. When we were waiting for a transfer one of the hosts offered coffee and to call the company. We also used the kitchen although I am not quite sure whether the kitchen was intended for guests. We were not aware that there was a lounge area.
- The bed was comfortable, near the main street where all the restaurants are.
- The room was spacious and comfortable. The hostal is conveniently located near the main road but not in the buzz of the party street. It is nice and quiet and there is a pretty garden to relax.
- Big garden and many hammocks to chill in. Private room was nice, bed was including musquito net, what is needed because everything is open. Warm welcome from the owner.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Semilla offers accommodations in Palomino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a gift shop at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 47 miles away.
The manager is very helpful and cooks a great breakfast.
The place is extremely chilled, internet is as god as you’re gonna get in Palomino
- very friendly, welcoming and helpful staff. delicious breakfast. a very calm and relaxed place to stay.
- very friendly staff, delicious breakfast, very clean and spacious dorm room. such a calm and relaxed place to stay.
- Relaxing place to stay, with friendly staff and quiet atmosphere. Short walking distance to restaurants, to the beach and main road where the bus stop is located. They helped us to arrange the tubing tour and generally spaeking we had a nice experience in Palomino.
- Clean, tidy, comfy beds. Everyone working there was so warm and welcoming, looked after me when I was poorly. Gorgeous hostel, plenty of hammocks. Short walk to the beach. Only 5 mins walk from main road.
- The manager is very helpful and cooks a great breakfast.
El Zoo Hostel & Pool
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Palomino, El Zoo Hostel & Pool offers free WiFi. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk.Every room comes with a shared bathroom, and some rooms come with a balcony. The outdoor swimming pool is available all year long with the beach being only 8 minutes away from the property.A free buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the communal kitchen.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 46.6 miles from El Zoo Hostel.
.Good location between beach and town
.Good privacy in dorm due to individual curtains
The staff was super nice! In the dorms, each bed has its own curtain an fan, it creates a lot of privacy for a dorm space. The beds are on too of that very comfortable to sleep in.
It is located on the main touristy road in Palomino and close to the beach!
You get a nice breakfast included!
- The location is ideal.. It is close to the beach and close to the street where you can find all the restaurants. The pool is nice to cool down.
- Perfect location in the middle of beach and centre where the restaurant are. The pool was great, it’s all clean, dorms have curtains and everyone has a light, fan, plug socket and small locker beside the bed. staff is very friendly. the hostel is pretty new so I am sure in a few month this is gonna be perfect.
- the breakfast with fruits and melted cheese sandwiches was great. The beds were nice with a curtain and fan.
- .Good location between beach and town
Bikini Hostel Palomino
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Bikini Hostel Palomino offers pet-friendly accommodation in Palomino 2,300 feet from Palomino Beach while the village center is 350 feet away. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 46.6 miles away.
- Close to town and restaurants. Several hammocks available which was nice. Good breakfast. Friendly vibe.
- Amazing experience at this realy beautiful and peaceful place, tanks to Fred the owner of the place, everything is realy functionnal and clean, and your are in the perfect middle between the village’s center and the beach
- Auberge très sympa. Les chambres sont conforts. Personnel accueillant:) localisation ideal (plage/rue principale a côté)
- L’accueil de Fred ! Une semaine en sa compagnie c’était top. L’emplacement parfait entre le village et la plage… Des restos juste à coter. Personnels très sympathique également. L’hostal est aussi très agreable et très beau parfait pour chiller ! La bonne humeur mais aussi les petits râlement de Fred vont me manquer!
La atención muy buena. Muy atento el dueño y la chica que me atendió a mi llegada Carolina muy accesible, me ayudó a poder hacer el trekking de ciudad pérdida de un día para otro.
Y un desayuno muy nutritivo.
El lugar está bellamente cuidado
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Palomino Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Palomino.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 47 miles from Palomino Hostel.
No reviews yet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Oasis Hostal is located in Palomino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The hostel is quite nice with a bedroom outside behind the hostel with a good moskito net, cool showers and toilets outside.
- There are hammocks. The staff is friendly and the food and restaurant is good.
The hostel is on the main road, right where the buses drop off so if you’re only here to break up a journey its the perfect stop.
Breakfast (egg and bread with a small amount of fruit) was good and most staff seemed friendly.
I didnt use the kitchen or restaurant so cant comment.
Bathroom was ok
- The staff is super friendly and they make very good food, also vegan and glutenfree. There’s really good wifi too and everything is uncomplicated. Clearly recommended 🙂
- Great Location, loved that there was free drinking water and the staff were really helpful and booked us a great tubing experience
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Color Hostel is located in Palomino. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 47 miles from Color Hostel.
+ large room
+ proper wifi
+ friendly staff, only Spanish spoken
– common area is not like the pictures!
– free bikes are all broken
– no ambiance
breakfast is ok for what you pay for
- Room was fair size with patio door to the “terrace” and pool area.
Room clean and comfortable , light and airy staff lovely and helpful
Hostal away from hustle bustle and a real haven
Beautiful gRden with birds flying in and out
- Everything look very new. This hostel has so much potential
- Nice place. Very good beds and facilities in general. Friendly staff. Cats! More calm then ”downtown” Palomino.
- + pool
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Mamatukua Eco-Hostel is located in Palomino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include views of the river or city. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 46 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Perlita de Palomino
La Perlita de Palomino offers accommodations in Palomino.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 47 miles from La Perlita de Palomino.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Palomino Guajira Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Palomino Guajira to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Palomino Guajira but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Palomino Guajira. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!