10 Best Hostels To Stay In Palmones Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Palmones Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Palmones Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palmones Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palmones Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Palmones Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Palmones Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Palmones Andalucía:
Hostel Puerto Algeciras
Located in Algeciras, Hostel Puerto Algeciras features a shared lounge. All rooms feature a kitchen and a shared bathroom. The property has free WiFi.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Hostel Puerto Algeciras offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Tarifa is 12 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 55 miles from Hostel Puerto Algeciras.
The staff was really friendly help me directly with how to go to the right bus.
The bed was far away the best I ever had in a hostel or hotel. The curtain are really nice to have some privacy
- Very friendly stuff…thank you for all care! The hostel is across the gates from the ferry entrance .It’s located in the Arabic area, almost feels like you are in Morocco. The is a supermarket around the corner and various eateries. The facilities are clean and people who work there are really helpful!
Nice hostel, central location, close to the bus station.
Friendly staff who were super helpful!
- closeness to the wharf when returning from morocco & supermarket.
– very friendly staff
– electrical plug and light at every bed
– small towel included
- The staff was really friendly help me directly with how to go to the right bus.
South Hostel Tarifa – Kite Service Center
One of our best sellers in Tarifa! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located 5 minutes’ drive from central Tarifa and 10 minutes’ walk from Playa de los Lances Beach, South Tarifa – Hostel Service Center offers 24-hour reception and a sun terrace. Most dormitory rooms have sea views.The large bright dormitories have wooden floors and sleep up to 6, 8 or 10 people. All have bunk beds and shared bathroom facilities. One of the dormitories has a private patio.South Tarifa – Hostel Service Center has 3 communal TV lounges, as well as a terrace with live music during the day. There is also a kitchen and dining room available for guests. Laundry service and lockers rental are also available.Luggage storage is offered and an ironing and dry cleaning service is available. The tour desk can arrange bicycle rental. South Tarifa – Hostel Service Center offers windsurfing, snorkeling and diving lessons as well as equipment for rent.
- Large and new facilities with big open spaces. Confortable bed and free locker, good hot showers. Breakfast quite good. Hostel very close to a supermarket.
- lovely staff! they answered all my questions and have been very patient. i enjoyed the stay and would like to come back soon. thank you!
- Position to the beach, nice terrace, good breakfast and common space. Friendly and helpful staff
- The venue is good, ample spaces, great ambient, good breakfast, near to the beach and the bus station
- Very clean hostel. Lockers for valuables were helpful.
Ola Verde Tarifa
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a terrace, Ola Verde Tarifa is located in Tarifa, 6 miles from Punta Paloma. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. The property provides a shared kitchen, and buying tickets for guests.All rooms at the hostel come with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. With a shared bathroom equipped with a bath, rooms at Ola Verde Tarifa also have free WiFi, while some rooms also offer a mountain view. The rooms at the accommodation are equipped with a seating area.Guests at Ola Verde Tarifa can enjoy a continental breakfast. The restaurant at the hostel specializes in European cuisine.Jerez Airport is 56 miles from the property.
Nice, clean and modern hostel close to the beach.
Breakfast nice, personal fantastic 🙂 i think next summer hostel will be great once it’s fully equiped
Easy parking available
- El personal muy amable y hacía todo lo posible por mejorar el alojamiento. Nos dejaron estar en la sala común tomando algo con amigos
Kann im Laufe ein gutes Hostel werden/
Einrichtung sieht super aus
- Questo ostello incarna alla perfezione lo spirito gioviale di Tarifa. Staff disponibile, specialmente i gestori del bar con i quali si fa subito amicizia, e le camerate molto grandi, eravamo più di una dozzina nella camerata mista, favorisce la socializzazione resa favorevole dagli spazi in comune. Consigliato per chi vuole passare una vacanza con amici all’insegna del divertimento.
- Nice, clean and modern hostel close to the beach.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Aristoy is located in Tarifa, 6.8 mi from Punta Paloma. This accommodations has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.A buffet breakfast is served every day at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding, windsurfing and diving.
- The staff was wonderful and were more helpful than I could have asked.
- The staff, the location & exceptional cleanliness of our two rooms
- Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the old town, has an upstairs feature swimming people with windows looking down. Bed was comfy and staff were attentive and helpful.
- The overall decor was lovely and relax atmosphere. The pool was great and the staff was friendly and attentive without being to much. Everyone was just really cool. Of all the places we been in our road trip in southern Spain , Tarifa and hotel Aristoy were my absolute favourite. Hope to be back soon
- Great room size, smart tv, cute decor, big bathroom, terrace…..all great! Good coffee maker, water bottles provided.
Tarifa Kite Hostel
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located within 7 miles of Punta Paloma, Tarifa Kite Hostel in Tarifa features a number of amenities including a garden. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace. Every room is equipped with a patio.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Rooms include a coffee machine and a shared bathroom, while some rooms also feature a kitchen. All guest rooms have a closet.An Italian breakfast is served at the property.
- Great Hostel, staff awesome, rooms super clean, bed comfortable, organized dinner, what do you want more !?!?!? Thanks to all the staff !!! i’ll be back in this fantastic structure 😉
– very big locker under the beds (big suitcase easily fits and leaves space for other stuff), including free lock
– power plugs including USB socket next to shelf for every bed
– very friendly staff
– very stable beds with stable wooden ladder (not noisy at all)
- The Hostel is in great location with very friendly and nice people runing it. I would now call them “my friends”!
- Great location , nice kite surfing vibes , good food organised. Everyone was friendly .
I just loved this place so much that I stayed a few weeks instead of a few days. It is very clean, well located, with a great kitchen. The managing team is lovely and happy, always ready to help. There is also a fantastic garden where you can chill and order food at their little restaurant (fantastic quality for such low price).
They also organize common dinners, several times a week. Combined with the way the place is arranged, it is just so easy and chill to naturally meet with people… As I said, I just loved this place, it was absolutely filled with buenas ondas <3
The Melting Pot Tarifa Hostel & Kiteschool
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Located just 1,000 feet from Tarifa Beach, The Melting Pot Hostel Tarifa features free WiFi and several terraces. Guests also have access to a fully equipped kitchen and a communal lounge.Each spacious dormitory room provides reading lights and individual lockers. Bed linen and hairdryers are also provided.Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information. Free maps, board games and luggage storage are also available at reception.A selection of shops, bars and restaurants are located within a 5-minute walk. Puerta de Jerez is 1,000 feet away and Malaga Airport is 96 mi away.
- The staff is friendly and helpful, the hostel’s areas like the terraces and communal spaces were really great for remote working too; the location is awesome, the coffee and the wifi I am honestly grateful for. All was great, I am looking forward to come back!
- Everything about this place was excellent: from the helpful, superfriendly staff to the panoramic view on the rooftop, from the homely environment of the sitting room where flocks of travellers congregate and easily socialise to the rustic and cosy kitchen in the morning, where it feels like you’ve woken up in your own place, with the added bonus of a chat and new friends waiting to be made. The chilled vibes in this place just get you in a good mood from the moment you set foot in it till you leave, the evenings are filled with merry singing and music played by the joyful guests. The sea is just 3 mins away and the the centre of town at a stone’s throw. Thank you for the good times, I will cherish the memory of one of the most carefree, jolly stays I have had!
- Loved this place for the great atmosphere and really nice and helpfull staff. There are plenty of places to chill out here and meet other guests.
The Melting Pot hostel in Tarifa has a great location near the old Madina, several great beaches, restaurants and cafes, and the Port of Tarifa is just a short 10 minutes walk away.
The place is very clean, the bunk bed have black privacy curtains, the slide-out storage drawers below the beds are deep and large enough to hold a small suitcase and other items. The mattresses are comfortable and all the baths have plenty of hot water at all hours.The kitchen is large and well-equipped with large table to eat your free breakfast.
The staff are all helpful and friendly and check-in is fast. The Melting Pot has a home-like feel and the downstairs lounge with large fireplace is comfortably furnished with sofa and two cosy chairs. The entire place has strong free WiFi.
- Great hostel with clean and spacious rooms, friendly staff, and a perfect location just a couple minutes from the beach and the old town. Good kitchen and common spaces. I wish my stay had been for longer than one night!
La Cocotera Boutique Hostel & Coworking
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Boasting a rooftop terrace with panoramic views of Tarifa, La Cocotera Boutique Hostel & Coworking offers dormitory rooms 5 minutes’ walk from the marina and beach.Heated dormitories feature a balcony with city views. They have bunk beds and shared bathroom facilities with showers and hairdryers. There is an iron and bed linen is provided. Sheets and towels can be hired.The property offers a lounge, shared kitchen and vending machines. There is a working area with WiFi, desks, chairs and printer.Laundry and massage services are available. Luggage storage is offered and there is a ticket service and tour desk. An airport shuttle service can be arranged for an extra charge.
- Great location & great atmosphere, friendly staff. Clean & cozy. Thanks.
- The location is great and so is the staff! I would defenitely reccommend it!
- It is really nice Hostel with beautiful terrace on top. Staff su super friendly and helpful and it’s really clean. Beds were comfortable and it was really quite at nights. It’s situated in great silent location, but 5 minutes walk to all restaurants and bars. Has a cozy work space.
- The best hostel I’ve ever stayed. The terrace is great!
- Great location, with amazing check-in policy, we arrived very late at night and departed very early in the morning and there was no trouble at all. Thanks
Wake Up In Tarifa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set just 500 feet from Tarifa’s Puerta de Jerez City Gate, in the town’s historic center, Wake up in Tarifa is a hostel offering air-conditioned dormitories and a shared kitchen.All the modern dormitories feature bunk beds and lockers. They have access to shared bathroom facilities.The shared kitchen is equipped with a microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine and kitchenware. Free WiFi is provided in public areas and luggage storage is available. Bike rental can be organized for you.The beach is 1,950 feet from Wake Up In Tarifa. There is a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.
- Very nice staff, clean and relatively comfortable. Nice lockers, nice bathrooms, showers and kitchen. Great location. Close to everything. Woman was so friendly and helpful.
Excellent location, great staff, i stayed 2 nights there and really enjoyed it.
The hostel is in front of a busy square full of bars and a night club that goes on until morning, it’s very noisy. There are no cortains on the beds, I was in a mixed room and we could see each other. I had to make my own bed.
Beautiful place, very cosy. Good if people can share room with friends and are going to party.
- Super nice place in the centre! Cool rooms and fresh toilets.
- Nice location and very comfortable couches in main room.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sulok Tarifa offers modern accommodations in Tarifa, 1,150 feet from the beach.Each air-conditioned dormitory room features bunk beds with an individual light, plugs and lockers. The shared bathrooms include rain showers.You will find concierge service and shops at the property. A selection of bars and restaurants are within a 1-minute walk.Bike hire and car hire are available at this hostel and the area is popular for horse riding and snorkeling.
- Location is the best,close to everything,the beach and the ferry. Very helpful staff.
Nice small hostel in the centre of Tarifa. Great restaurants and bars within a minute walk.
Specially designed bunks give you privacy for a great price. Staff were helpful and the cleanliness was excellent… I would definitely go back.
- It was in the center, near the port, surrounded by bars and restaurants. The daytime staff was good.
- Cleaning excellent, good privacy in the dormitory.Good position in the centre.
- The beds were comfotable and you had some privacy due to the small curtains! Bathroom and showers were clean!
One of our best sellers in Tarifa! This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Located in Tarifa, Ohana Tarifa is 7 miles from Punta Paloma and offers facilities like shared lounge. All rooms have a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.
- I really enjoyed the staff, a young and gentle one, and the stay. Ohana is a small hostel, you can breathe a family atmosphere. It’s well located, 3 minutes from la playa. It’s clean and if you are hungry food is simple and very good (specially sandwiches ;)). I made new friendships thanks to Ohana in these days. Muchas Gratias and enjoyed Tarifa!
Nice hosts that were very helpful wehen we needed recommendations were to eat and what to see.
Nice beds that allow you some privacy even in the bigger dorms.
Breakfast seemed to be nice even though we didnt try it.
The Hostel is very clean and located close to the Beach.
- Clean and modern hostel, electric plugs at every bed, code system to enter the room.
The place is ran by 3 brothers, super cool guys, really helpful
The place is brand new, super clean and showers were awesome
This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in!
The staff went to lots of effort to help us and make us feel comfortable.
They were all so friendly and even held our bags while we popped over to Morocco! They helped us with buses and finding everything we needed around town.
Great location very close to all the best things.
The place was spotless and a cleaner came through several times a day.
The dorms are great because they have walls between the beds ao you have lots of privacy even though it’s a dorm.
Highly recommended staying here!
Top Hostels In Palmones Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Palmones Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Palmones Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Palmones Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!