10 Best Hostels To Stay In Palmar Heredia – Top Hotel Reviews
Palmar Heredia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Palmar Heredia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palmar Heredia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palmar Heredia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Palmar Heredia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Palmar Heredia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Palmar Heredia:
Stray Cat Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Stray Cat Hostel offers accommodations in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela.Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Escazú is 3.9 miles from Stray Cat Hostel, and Heredia is 5 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Such a great atmosphere, lovely and kind people, Sedat and Veronica help wherever they can, will give you information and great tips for your trip. I really enjoyed staying in this cozy hostel, very clean and close to the bus terminals 😀
- The best hostel I’ve been. Clean and very nice staff
- Amazing people. They help so much. It is a nice hostel super clean and you will get good sleep. Super convenient location for buses but keep in mind you have to walk a bit or get an uber. In the hostel they can book uber for you which is amazing. They are super helpful.
- Very Clean in all Areas, good location, staff working there were knowledgeable and friendly, I really enjoyed my stay and really felt home.
- the staff were really helpful and nice, they arranged an early breakfast for me, bed were good and close to bus terminal.
Mi Casa Hostel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Mi Casa Hostel is located in San José in the region of San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and car rental is available. Escazú is 2.8 miles from Mi Casa Hostel, and Heredia is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Staff service, they are very friendly. If you need something they’re resolved anything.
It is very relax place
- I liked the common area both indoors and out – each little subspace of the larger common areas had a unique feel and all were charming and comfortable
- The room was big and nicely decorated. It was clean and quiet. The garden is very nice and looks amazing! The staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Very easy to find if coming by car, secure parking, very friendly staff
The hostel is beautiful and in a fantastic neighborhood. Safe and secure. Located close to any amenities a guy could want or need.
Staff is friendly and knowledgable. I have made some friends there. Breakfast is pretty tasty and rooms are always clean and tidy. (Thank you, Marina!) It is the ONLY place I will stay in San Jose.
- Staff service, they are very friendly. If you need something they’re resolved anything.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Gaudys Backpackers is located in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Escazú is 3.3 miles from Gaudys Backpackers, and Heredia is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.1 miles from Gaudys Backpackers.
- Its apretty good hostel for one night or when your in a group. It is really quiet and clean. But it is not the best place to meet people. The hole hostel has a very clam and quiet vibe, which isn’t nessarily bad but not the best if you want to meet new people.
- Near to larve park. Near to supermarket for supplies
- Very friendly and helpful staff, great communal areas
- Very friendly and very helpful in every way. Each staff surpassed their service.
- The bed & pillow were thick and comfy. The staff were warm, friendly, helpful, and professional. The location was excellent 3 blocks from supermarket and bus to airport. Breakfast was good and there is a great little soda around the corner with good food and prices. Walking distance to central San Jose. What more could you ask for !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hostel Club is located in San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 2.8 miles from Hostel Club, and Heredia is 4.2 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Nomadas Backpackers
Hostel Nomadas Backpackers offers accommodations in San José. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a computer are available. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alajuela is 9 miles from Hostel Nomadas Backpackers, and Escazú is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ester`s Place in Escazù. provides accommodation with, a garden and a terrace. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.Every room has a coffee machine. All rooms have a wardrobe.San José is 2.5 miles from the accommodation, while Alajuela is 6.2 miles from the property.
- Excelent location 5 min from business center restaurants and shopping. Excelent house with huge rooms. Mine had a bathroom size of the hotel room with seperate shower and a large tub.felt like renting 2 br luxury appartment for tge price of the hostel
- I was picked up at the airport. After I checked in they asked if there was anything that I would like I replied that a beer would be nice and they bought me one at no cost.
- We appreciated the warm hospitable welcome. The attention to detail and service. Ester made us feel at home and provided us with great recommendations for food and shopping which is a short 10 minute walk away.
- Large comfortable room, hot shower, in an excellent location in Escazú. Meals can be prepared if you desire. Very friendly and helpful people in this home-stay accommodation.
Excellent value for money, great staff – very attentive and helpful and speak good English.
Rooms of high standard with very good beds, WiFi worked perfectly and the room was very clean. Will definitely go back!
Located in San José, 10 miles from Alajuela, Aldea Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 3.4 miles from Aldea Hostel, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The hostel was in a good area in relation to things to do in San Jose. It’s 1 block from a major street so there are lots of options for food and other things. The front desk people were very helpful, the room and the hostel were clean.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful. The common area was nicely decorated and looked cool. There’s a restaurant in the same building and breakfasts there were just amazing.
- Aldea Hostel is really close to the Tica Bus terminal, so it’s very convenient for overnighting in San José when travelling from Panama to Nicaragua, or vice versa. Also, for Tica Bus travellers who want to stay overnight, and for the day after in San José – before taking a night bus on the second night – Aldea allows you to put your luggage in their storage room while you go off to spend the day in San José. As well as the above, the beds are very comfortable, with strong bed bases and good mattresses.
- free coffee. hot water shower, resturant attached, good breakfast
- Loads of character and 5-10 minutes walk into town. One of the few hot showers we encountered in Costa Rica.
The Garden CR
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Garden CR offers accommodations in San José, just 12 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Escazú is 6 miles from The Garden CR, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from The Garden CR.
- Comfortable beds ! Clean bathrooms and hot water anytime , full equiped kitchen !!:) 🙂 its like been home . Supermarket nearby , buses , malls , and a lot of good place to eat .
- The staff was fabulous, the driver actually took us to his favorite dinner place after we checked in. He helped us order and waited while we ate! oh my, excellent service!
- Staff extremely helpful. Good facilities. Good location. Provided us with towels for shower. Garage for the car.
- The overall location of the place has everything around it. You can find restaurants to supermarkets and pharmacys etc.
- Quiet. Comfortable. Good people. Great location. This is a good place to relax, catch up or rest for a couple of days in the midst of travel. Or a good place for professionals working in San Jose to stay.
The Hostel Pangea is located a 5-minute walk from the San Jose Central Park and just over half a mile from the Costa Rica National Theatre. It features free Wi-Fi and a furnished terrace with a swimming pool.The rooms have basic décor with art work and include a fan, flat-screen cable TV and city views. The bathrooms are private or shared and include free toiletries and a shower.The on-site restaurant serves regional food and the snack bar is available for the guests at the Hostel Pangea. The restaurants and bars within less than half a mile are also an option.This hostel is a 10-minute walk from the Costa Rica National Museum and just over a quarter mile from the Simon Bolivar Zoo. Juan Santamaria International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Location was near the center of San Jose which helped a lot
- The staff was very friendly. My husband and I ended up with two cancelled flights and the Pangea staff did their utmost best to help us with staying longer, sights to see, transportation to the airports, alternate hostels.
- Staff, structure and setup of the building- view of the city, friendly easy going vibe
- Breakfast and dinner were small but tasty. Nice view and much space to chill !
- The chillout area was cool, I liked the view! It was really close to the center and terminal 7-10
TripOn Open House
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, TripOn Open House offers accommodations in San José.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Alajuela is 12 miles from TripOn Open House, and Escazú is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from TripOn Open House.
- Fresh fruit for breakfast, safe location, every bed has curtains and own reading light, big lockers. Will definitely come back here when I have to fly out of San José.exce
- The breakfast is big, the outside area is a great place to relax, the park right outside is super nice, love the neighborhood, great place to hang out and chill 🙂
- Very good. All the staffs are excellent except the tall one with little to some extent. Breakfast was awesome. Only thing is that, for shared bathroom, number of bathrooms may be little bit more.
- Good breakfast and comfortable beds. Kitchen was a plus
- The beds were very comfortable and everybody had got his own socket next to the bed. The breakfast was awesome.
Top Hostels In Palmar Heredia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Palmar Heredia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Palmar Heredia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Palmar Heredia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!