10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pai Mae Hong Son Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Pai Mae Hong Son Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pai Mae Hong Son Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pai Mae Hong Son Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pai Mae Hong Son Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pai Mae Hong Son Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pai Mae Hong Son Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pai Mae Hong Son Province:
PaiZen River Jam Hostel & Campground
One of our best sellers in Pai! Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, PaiZen River Jam Hostel & Campground is located in Pai in the region of Mae Hong Son Province, just 1,300 feet from Pai Bus station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pai Night Market is 1,650 feet from PaiZen River Jam Hostel, and Wat Phra That Mae Yen is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from PaiZen River Jam Hostel & Campground.
- The staff and the atmosphere was great. The little hut we stayed in was cute and made of bamboo and straw, really comfy bed with mosquito net.
The vibe. It’s filled with travellers of all kinds, where you can get familiar with them over the hostel bar with good music. It’s quite centrally located, and being next to the river is bonus.
Our cottage was very good, with a double bed and two single beds, a hammock in kinda patio, for 500B, enough for two people.
The kitchen was good, with refrigerator where you can keep your stuff and unlimited water.
- Nice place to stay for a short time in Pai. Good localisation, friendly and helpful personel.
- It was better than I thought. I liked the area and the atmosphere of the hostel. The staffs were nice. The room was clean and the bathroom is bigger than other hostel I’ve ever been. Close to the walking street so it was easy to walk and there’s free swimming pool I love it.
- It was right near the river and had good social areas/
Juno Hostel Pai
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Juno Hostel Pai offers accommodations in Pai.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from Juno Hostel Pai.
- The hostel is new, modern and clean! The location is perfect and it is so easy to get around Pai. Good breakfast which is available 24/7 – very nice! The staff was nice and helpfull. Nice and chill atmosphere at the hostel. I really enjoyed my stay and Pai is susch a lovely little town!
- Free food, comfy beds, clean and large private bathrooms
- Very nice staff. The hostel offers cookies, coffee and toast self made 24/7. Good value for money.
- The facilities are excellent! Free tea, coffee, toast, biscuits, snacks and water refill. If only every hostel could do this! The bed was comfortable and the room I stayed in was at the back so nice and quiet. The common area is comfortable and has the right balance of chill/ social. The guys are great, very helpful!
- Great, modern Hostel in the center of Pai, excellent service at a very affordable price. Free towel, free snacks, great atmosphere if you want to chill out. I couldn’t recommend more!
Spicy Pai Backpackers
Located approximately 0.7 miles from Pai Bus Station, Spicy Pai Backpackers offers a hostel surrounded by mountain ranges and rice fields.Spicy Pai Backpackers features dormitory style accommodation. Each bed is equipped with its own mosquito net and bed linen. The property also provides all guests with free coffee, tea and toast as breakfast in the common area.The staff at the reception are available to help guests with trip arrangements, bus tickets and motorbike rental. There is a communal kitchen for guests to cook their own meal.
- Clean, friendly, good value for money, surrounded by rice fields
- Nice and chill hostel, amazing to watch the sunset, perfect to make bonfires. All rustic style – bamboo structures and buildings, beautiful. 10/15 minutes walking distance to the center of the town. Friendly staff!
Funky bamboo hand made bunk beds, soft beds, with individual mosquito nets that also act as privacy curtains and an out doors vibe.
It is a party hostel but most ppl tend to meet up in the common area for pre drinks and move on into town. With solo travellers grouping up together to explore the surrounding area in the day.
- Great experience basically sleeping outside, something you should definitely try once! Great atmosphere. Perfect for meeting new people.
Spicy Pai is such an amazing hostel to stay! The atmosphere is great and everyone is so easy to approach!
Markets for dinner/Camp fires every night! Just a short stroll or ride from town, beautiful sunset view also!
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Pai Poshtel offers accommodations in Pai. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- It’s a beautiful location, very quiet and peaceful. There is a huge AND clean pool, the bungalow was really comfy. No need to look online about what to do in Pai, Roonie will explain everything for you : where to eat, what to see, where to go to see the sunset and have it for yourself. We had a lovely stay !
- Great location, very quiet and serene. Owners are very friendly and helping English speaking people. We rented the bungalow, it’s equipped with AC and fan. Bathrooms and bed are great! Also the owners cook you a nice breakfast in the morning, eggs with toast and tomato.
- The location was beautiful, quiet, and remote, which was exactly what I was looking for. It is about 7km outside of town but close to a lot of sites, and is walking distance to the canyon. The food that Ronnie made for breakfast was simple but SO delicious. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the couple that operates the hostel were extremely helpful and friendly with anything that you may need. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone that is wanting to get away and be in a more remote spot of Pai. I know when I return I will definitely stay here again.
- We had a wonderful stay at Poshtel! The hosts really went above and beyond to ensure that we had everything we needed and we were impressed with the facilities and level of service – not to mention the food. Overall I can say that it is excellent value for money and well worth staying away from the centre of Pai for its beautiful views and peace. Don’t forget to have a sniff of the Kaffir lime tree! Thanks guys, we would not hesitate to stay here again should we return 🙂
- The chill spot/ swimming pool was amazing with beautiful surroundings! The room was also very nice, and Garreth helped us to plan our trip!
Carrot On The Moon Hostel
Carrot On The Moon Hostel offers accommodations in Pai.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles away.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The atmosphere of the hostel is very positive.
- Quite location, but nearby the center. Peaceful garden, very good free (!) breakfast, free coffee and tea all day.
- Excelent breakfast. Cozy place. No air conditioner in the room, but it’s not necessary.
- I drive up the hill to watch sunrise with GF, then casually drive through thin mist back to Pai and what awaits me at hostel is a fresh homemade breakfast prepared by Opel (Hostel owner), it’s amazing. This sum up to be one of the best morning of my life.
- I liked the proximity of the hostel to the main road. It was also a nice property, very quiet, and with a very nice breakfast.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Located 900 feet from Pai Walking Street in Pai, Paimanee Home features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The location was great – very close to the walking street. I was able to arrange a tour with the front desk. The host didn’t speak much English but was very kind!
The parking was indoors which meant that our rented motorcycles were safe and sound.
Provided hanging racks in case we did any hand wash
Offered us coffee/tea in the morning free of charge
A/C was working really well so we had no troubles sleeping
I believe the owner of the property lives downstairs so that means they care about their property and its presentation. It was very clean and everyone was not wearing shoes inside the property.
- The location is perfect and the place quite and peaceful. The owners are lovely and always try to help. It was amazing staying there. Recommend 100%
- good AC in the room, everything was clean, central location, helpful and kind family
- The owners were really nice and they were always smiling every time I walked passed them. Met great people there and is just 50 meters away from the “walking street”.
Located half a mile from Pai Walking Street in Pai, UP2U Guesthouse features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Beautiful building, beautiful view, nice staff, not too crowdy but still close to the town center.
- Lovely interior and exterior, view from the upper floor is just amazing. I met some awesome people there, both travelers and employees, can’t say anything bad about this place! Pai is definitely my favorite place in Thailand and I would definitely come back.
- it’s near the pai center,and the staff are nice
- Beautiful wooden buildings on gorgeous land right by the river. Lots of places to chill and hang out. Location is great, 10 minute walk from town, so it’s close to everything, but very quiet. Staff is so kind and helpful. They are working on building the riverfront area and creating activities for guests. A great place.
- Basic but cozy accommodation on the edge of town, just a short walk from the main streets
Chill Lom House
Located in Pai, 700 feet from Pai Walking Street, Chill Lom House features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The ambience, the drinks, the people and sure the nature
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Close to the walking street and many restaurants around
- It was always clean, is cosy and very well located.
- My phone charger disappeared from my bed. A never been found again.. This never happened to me before in any guest house. No reception or cleaning person could say where it is. Instersting…
- The location is good(but so is everything in pai since it got like 5 blocks). Except for that its hard to tell. The rooms were crammed, the toilet flooded in our first day and kept doing so everyday. We were backpackers and didnt care much about it since we like to stay in cheap hostels but all in all we paid more on this hostel than we did in many good ones across thailand. You can get cheaper hostels in pai that have way better facility and care than this one so..i mean…i could recommend if it was the cheapest one available but it isnt.
Hommy Camping Room
Located in Pai, 1,250 feet from Pai Walking Street, Hommy Camping Room features free WiFi access and free private parking.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from Hommy Camping Room.
- As you get your own inside tent, you can keep your privacy and feel very comfortable. The owner and his family is very friendly, helping you with whatever you need. This place is very clean, no insects etc. Inside the tent you have little fan, plug, light. You get a towel and toiletteries. There are also lockers outside of the tents so you can keep your valuables there. It is a very good place. This is definately not a party place but is good for rest and relax.
- It’s in a central location but still quiet. I liked the privacy of personal tents. Each tent has it’s own lamp, electrical outlet, and fan. Free towel and drinking water provided. Shower is spacious. Very clean. Mattress was firm (which is a personal preference). Would definitely stay here again.
- Loved the idea of it. Cosy little space. Location great, 5 mins on foot to walking street. Friendly and helpful owner. Free coffee and cheap fruit juices. Allowed to leave bags and use facilities after check out.
- The owner is nice and kind. He allowed me for early checked in. He even upgraded me from small to middle tent as l requested not to have a tent near the entrance or main door. It’s a sweet gesture of him.
- The owner, Joe, is super friendly and helps with whatever is required. The tents are clean and have a very comfortable futon.
Located in Pai in the region of Mae Hong Son Province, 2,100 feet from Pai Walking Street, Kwang House features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Wooden style, cosy rooms. No open feeling in the outdoor area
- You get what you pay for. This was a cool little hut and I enjoyed staying here.
- It’s like back to nature thing 🙂 it’s really nice and wild 🙂
- Only the fact of location was close to Pai central
- La cabaña era típica hecha con bambú, elevada y amplia. Aunque sea muy sencillita con sólo dos colchones en el suelo y un ventilador, se puede dormir a gusto. Además tienen una terracita con una hamaca y una mesita. Nos dejaron una hoguera preparada, y por la noche cogimos unos bancos y nos permitieron encenderla y estar allí hasta que quisimos. El personal fue amable, aunque se nota que no se dedican al turismo.
Top Hostels In Pai Mae Hong Son Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pai Mae Hong Son Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pai Mae Hong Son Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pai Mae Hong Son Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!