10 Best Hostels To Stay In Padriñán Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Padriñán Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Padriñán Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Padriñán Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Padriñán Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Padriñán Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Padriñán Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Padriñán Galicia:
Hostal Brisa do mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Portonovo, 900 feet from Playa Baltar, Hostal Brisa do mar provides accommodations with a terrace and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. All rooms come with a balcony.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hostal Brisa do mar has certain rooms with sea views, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Playa Canelas is an 18-minute walk from Hostal Brisa do mar. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Me gustó todo, la ubicación, la limpieza, la habitación enorme y luminosa, la comida casera y sobretodo el trato de los dueños superatentos y supermajos. Un hotel recomendable 100 po 100 al que volveremos seguro. Hemos pasado unos días formidables.
- Ubicación, personal, cama enorme, baño con ventana exterior
- Todo nos gustó todo la habitación super grande . Limpia. Con nevera secador cama super grande . El desayuno abundante y con variedad y la gente del hotel super agradable . Y la hubicacion a pie de playa. Muy recomendable
- La ubicacion excelente. El trato magnifico, muy familiar. La limpieza un diez.
- Muy recomendable. Un excelente trato y además las habitaciones son cómodas, están limpias y tienen estupendas vistas.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Casa Mariano is located in Revolta. Each room at the 2-star hostel has garden views, and guests can enjoy access to an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a bath, and some rooms at Casa Mariano have a terrace. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Casa Mariano has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the hostel, including cycling and fishing.Vigo is 16 miles from Casa Mariano, while Pontevedra is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- Unfortunately one of us was really sick when we arrived, so we didn’t get to experience much of the area. We practically stayed in the room. Our hosts were really nice and made us tea and special meals to help and to cheer us up. They had a lot of information about the area, and it would have been great to have explored more. Nice breakfast and a lovely atmosphere in the breakfast room with the other guests. We will be back!
- The staff is extra friendly. The cleaning is excellent.
- La familia que lleva el hotel, es gente encantadora. El lugar es super acogedor, tranquilo y bonito. Desayuno bien, cena bien, mariscada super, Rocío un amor.
- El trato familiar, tanto Mariano, conchi y Rocío fueron encantadores
- La amabilidad y cercanía de Mariano y su familia. Mariano estuvo atento a todo lo que necesitábamos, un encanto de hombre. La piscina, aunque es pequeña, está en una tranquila zona rodeada de árboles. La habitación muy moderna, con una cama enorme y una estilosa decoración. Repetiré seguro
Alojamiento Turístico de Marín
Located in Marín, Alojamiento Turístico de Marín has a garden, terrace and bar. The property features a restaurant.All rooms at Alojamiento Turístico de Marín are equipped with a seating area. Alojamiento Turístico de Marín provides some rooms with mountain views, and all rooms come with a patio.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Alojamiento Turístico de Marín.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Alojamiento Turístico de Marín.Vigo is 9 miles from Alojamiento Turístico de Marín, while Pontevedra is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from Alojamiento Turístico de Marín.
No reviews yet.
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra is located in Pontevedra, a few steps from Basilica Santa Maria and a 1-minute walk from Teatro Principal. Around 600 feet from Pontevedra Town Hall, the property is also close to Provincial Museum of Pontevedra. Bullring Pontevedra is a 5-minute walk from the property.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at Slow City Hostel Pontevedra also have free WiFi. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.San Francisco Monastery is 1,200 feet from the accommodation, while Pazo de Cultura is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from Slow City Hostel Pontevedra.
- We really really liked this place. The young Manager, Jorge, is a great guy and he very kindly let usbtwo tired Pilgrims in early. He speaks good English. We had the quiet double bed room facing into the small internal courtyard. A very cosy bed in a very clean all white, high ceilinged and airy room with French Windows. The communal shower was clean with hot hot water and the kitchen facilities were terrific with free tea and coffee. The first floor dormitory that we saw was spacious and bright with only three bunk beds in it. The double room with twin beds has a good sized sky light above it. The Hostel is very centrally located within an historic building in the Old Town. A brilliant place to stay for tired Pilgrims.
Very modern and clean small hostel in a prime location in the centre of town. There was toast, cereals and coffe for breakfast.
The friendliness and hospitality of the staff was outstanding. Very good value for money.
- This is a lovely town worth spending time exploring. Our hospitalero guided us to some good places inc the large and free town museum, free and open late. Location superb in a quiet street but close to the old town characterful streets. Very good value for a centre town location and so intimate.
- location is on a quiet side street and very well and centrally located in this lovely city. Reception was helpful. The building certainly has character.
- The hostel has an agreement with a local laudromat and provides a service whereby your laundry is collected, cleaned and folded and returned to you within three hours for a fee of €8. Excellent service for pilgrims arriving late with no time to hand wash and dry clothes before the following morning. There was also food left in the kitchen for breakfast so that pilgrims can have breakfast before they leave, no matter how early in the morning.
Located in Pontevedra, within 1.2 miles of Pontevedra Bus Station and 1.7 miles of San Francisco Monastery, Albergue Villafranca has a garden. The property is around 1.7 miles from Bullring Pontevedra, 1.7 miles from Provincial Museum of Pontevedra and 1.9 miles from Pazo de Cultura. Free WiFi is provided.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a TV and a kitchen. Featuring a private bathroom, some units at Albergue Villafranca also offer a patio. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Pontevedra Town Hall is 1.9 miles from the accommodation, while Teatro Principal is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from Albergue Villafranca.
- We really liked the kitchen, which was much better equipped than in other hostels. Also, the garden was another big plus and so was the nice stuff.
- 4 of us. Given our own room. A couple of miles from the Camino, but we used Google maps to detour there, and caught a cab in the next morning. Great place, and value for money.
- The place was clean and very comfortable itself. Had microwave, couch to sit, space to eat, lockers. The staff was nice and friendly.
- The albergue was perfect, staff super helpfull and helped us to get a taxi and everything to the city centre
- Kitchen was perfect. There is enough space to park. Property is on some big land. Bathroom is huge, more than expected. Lockers for your stuff. Good lightig and fresch air. Nice staff, just don’t piiss off the old man!
O Castelo do camiño
Located in Vilaboa, O Castelo do camiño offers barbecue facilities. The property has free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Vigo is 10 miles from O Castelo do camiño. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Arcade, on El Camino Portugués pilgrimage route, A Xesteira offers a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal throughout the property.The modern and comfortable units in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms also boast a fully equipped kitchen fitted with a fridge, an oven, a microwave, a kettle, and a toaster. At A Xesteira, rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Vigo is 8.7 mi from the accommodations, while Pontevedra is 7.5 mi away. Vigo Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- Everything was absolutely perfect. Nice and well equipped rooms, clean and spacious bathrooms, good breakfast and last but not least a lovely host! The garden was great to relax and chat with other pilgrims. There is also a lovely restaurant very close to the albergue. Highly recommended!
- Fantastic clean new facilities and lots of food options to buy – great place to stay over on your way
- Great place, very clean. You are given bedsheet and a towel. Excellent bathrooms and nice garden. The owner is friendly.
- Loved this place – rooms were spacious and comfortable- great shared areas – lounge/kitchen/ relaxing garden with under cover areas. Kitchen is stocked with food and drinks you can buy at very reasonable prices – easy to cook meals. Only thing missing was the wine. This place was very relaxing.
- Great comfortable albergue with nice bathrooms and self service washing facilities while on the Camino. Nice garden to relax in.
Jumboli in Redondela provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the hostel, all rooms include a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while some accommodations at Jumboli also feature a patio. The rooms feature a closet.Vigo is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 9 miles away. Vigo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Perfecto for the Camino. Very clean and a nice breeze through the room.
- Ideal stop over for the portuguese camino. Right on route.
- It was on the way to Santiago, had a beautiful view of the beach and great staff.
- Rustic pension 45 mins walk after Rendendola directly on the Camino. Restaurant /bar same owners close by .. Fine for a 1 night stay.
- Right on Camino, near cafe with 9 Euro Pilgrim menu.
O Refuxio de la Jerezana
O Refuxio de la Jerezana in Redondela has a garden and a terrace. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. Every room has a patio with a mountain view.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. With a shared bathroom, rooms at O Refuxio de la Jerezana also provide guests with a garden view. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Very friendly and helpful staff!
Nice beach nearby (20 min. walk)
- Very friendly and helpful staff! Breakfast available, lunch and dinner optional for extra fee. Little snack bar close by. Small lounging area in the backyard. Front yard close to highway, can get a bit noisy. But didn’t hear any noise while sleeping. Rooms and beds clean, sheets, pillowcases and blankets provided from the hostel. Very nice and welcoming place! Close to camino Portugues trail, 3 km from nearest city.
- It was clean, showers and toilets were individual giving good privacy. There is a possibility to get a meal but you have to book it in advance. Breakfast was ok. It is really cheap
The hostal was clean and comfortable.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Anna is the best hospitaliero on the whole Camino! Excellent help!
- Very friendly and helpful staff!
Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon
Located in Redondela, Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon has a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi and ticket service are available.Vigo is 7 miles from Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon, while Pontevedra is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.7 miles from Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon.
- Clean rooms, cold water on arrival and comfy beds.
- The owner is really friendly and he does everything to help.
- The owner really went out of his way to make our stay comfortable and memorable.
- The property is lovely and very clean and very cheap. The owner Jose was a wonderful host and anticipated all our needs so well worth giving him a call if you are walking up to the property as he will give you a lift up the last hill. He really went out of his way to help us, brought us to the beach and back from the restaurant in the evening.
- Everything is ok except the location. I had a hard time locating and walking to it.
Top Hostels In Padriñán Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Padriñán Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Padriñán Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Padriñán Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!