10 Best Hostels To Stay In Padornelo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Padornelo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Padornelo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Padornelo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Padornelo Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Padornelo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Padornelo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Padornelo Galicia:
Albergue A Reboleira
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, 7.5 mi from O Cebreiro, Albergue A Reboleira offers simple, rustic-style rooms. It includes horse stables, a café-bar, and a guest lounge.Both private rooms and shared dormitories are available, all with private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The shared lounge includes sofas, a TV and a selection of books. Shared laundry facilities can also be found at the property.Os Ancares Nature Reserve is around 6.2 mi away, and you can also go hiking in the Sierra de O Caurel Mountains, 3.1 mi from the guest house.
- The communal pilgrim dinner is not to be missed !! Stayed here three times !!
- Warm and friendly staff, excellent food, great facilities. Would recommend to anyone!
- The pilgrim dinner was fantastic. It was great value, held in a unique building, provided an opportunity to sit and meet other people and the cook and staff were super friendly and nice. Great memory
- I love everything on that place! Angela and the staff are SUPER nice and very welcoming!!! The installations are “cabin look” and comfortable. The pilgrim dinner is fantastic and one meets cool people!! After dinner Angela played salsa music and some us danced to the rhythm of the music!!! I highly recommended it!!!!
- the attention and kindness of staff and location of property.
Linar Do Rei
Located in Linares, Linar Do Rei offers a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.Some rooms include a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.Ponferrada is 27 miles from the hostel, while Manzaneda is 28 miles from the property.
Quite. Beautiful view from my room.
Use if kitchen very good
- The receptionist helped with laundry. Great to have a washing machine and clothes line. Receptionist was also gracious about picking up the room key in the next town. I should not have forgotten to turn it in!
- My sister and I stayed here while walking the Camino. Although located in a tiny town (i.e. two albuergues and a grocery store) it’s right on the trail of the Camino, so perfect for other pilgrims. The bathrooms are a little bit small, but everything else was very comfortable and clean.
- staff was very helpful, I arrived after the check in time and someone was able to come check me in
- Beautiful location. Clean and cozy. Friendly, efficient and accommodating staff.
- Quite. Beautiful view from my room.
Hostal Costa Victoria
Hostal Costa Victoria is located in Samos, 22 mi from Lugo and 30 mi from Manzaneda.Villafranca del Bierzo is 27 mi from Hostal Costa Victoria, while Sarria is 5.6 mi from the property.
- The location is across the street from the Monastery.
- Amazing property! The room was comfortable and very clean with a great view!
- The best food is served here and the location is spot on.
- View of the monastery, convenience of bar/restaurant; spacious room with private bath and towels; helpfulness of owner and staff; great prices.
- The location was good for the Camino and the restaurant was just down stairs with a clean room
Pensión-Albergue Puente Ribeira
Located in Sarria, on the banks of Sarria River, Albergue Puente Ribeira offers dormitory rooms with free WiFi. It is right on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Each room has a seating area. You can enjoy river view and garden view from the room.At Albergue Puente Ribeira you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 mi away.
- Excellent family run albergue. Bedroom and facilities were very good.
- Great host, good washing facilities, on the Camino trek
- Great location for the commencement of the Camino. Rooms quiet, spacious & clean.
- The facility was very good, right on the Camino route, near a sport shop where the pilgrims can buy pilgrim’s passports and other necessary things. The staff member could not speak English, but was very kind and helpful and arranged mochila service for us. I can remommend the facility to all who want to go on the Camino.
- The location was good; they had a staff member who was very fluent in English with a pleasant disposition. She was most helpful too. Their breakfast was very good.
Albergue Camino y Leyenda
Albergue Camino y Leyenda is located in Trabadelo, in Castilla y León’s Bierzo region. This hostel offers rooms with free WiFi and a shared bathroom.At Albergue Camino y Leyenda you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a vending machine.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Isabel and Ivan are great hosts, they really care about the pilgrims and their food is wonderful. The Albergue feels like home.
- My sister and I stayed here before we started our walk for the Camino. We had a wonderful stay. The beds were comfortable, billows and towels were provided, and my sister said the shower was even nicer than the Airbnb we stayed at earlier. Overall, we really enjoyed it, and would stay again.
- I had such a great stay at the albergue, it was a pleasant surprise to have these single beds on the upper floor – and such a nice break from the dorm beds. The bathrooms were really lovely and everything was super clean and well-set-up. I also loved the common area on the first floor, it was a library type of room with books and couches, really comfortable and a great idea. The pilgrim dinner was really delicious as well, fairly standard but still really great. This was the perfect place to stay before we headed on to O’Cebreiro and I really appreciated this wonderful albergue! Would definitely stay here again. Located directly on the Camino as well!
- Lovely sitting room and sunny veranda to watch people/peregrinos walk by. Quiet, good food and helpful staff
- Gorgeous, clean, a beautiful terrace with chairs that catch the sun, a well equipped kitchen, lounge & bookshelves, even shampoo and gel in the showers. Only 5 beds in the ‘dorm’ – felt luxurious and by far nicest albergue on the camino. Did not eat the food hear so cannot comment on that but have already recommended to friends and will continue to. Loved my stay!
El Rincon Del Apostol
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, El Rincon Del Apostol Hostel is located in Ambasmestas. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms come with a terrace or balcony and free WiFi is available throughout the property. There is also a shared lounge with flat-screen TV.The hostel also offers free use of bicycles. Ponferrada is 19 mi from El Rincon Del Apostol, while Manzaneda is 29 mi from the property.
- Friendly, comfortable with excellent decor and surroundings
- The location was on the Camino. Dinner was cooked and served by the owners and exceptional and a buffet breakfast to die for us included.
- The room was lovely and comfy. Great bathroom and a wonderful feeling of welcome from the owners.
- Very friendly and trustworthy hosts, shared bathroom very clean
- We was walking on The Camino. Fantastic hotel. Excellent dinner and breakfast. And the owner was very kindly. Super great.
Alma del Camino – Rooms & Albergue
Albergue Alma do Camiño is in Sarria, right on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Free WiFi access is available throughout.The rooms feature dining area and city views. The bathrooms are shared.At Albergue Alma do Camiño you will find a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. Laundry services are also available.The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services. Information is also provided at the desk.There are shops and restaurants within a 10-minute walk of the property. This property is a 90-minute drive from Santiago de Compostela International Airport.
- Brand new. I had a bed in a room for 12 but I was alone. Very clean.
- Excelente ubicación para hacer el Camino, la habitación muy limpia y la cama cómoda. El personal fue muy amable y nos explicó todo lo que preguntamos con mucha paciencia. Repetiría seguro.
- Excelente trato del personal. Nos recomendo algun sitio para comer, y todo un acierto. Comedor muy limpio y amplio.
- La chica de recepción amable, sitio tranquilo para empezar el camino de Santiago desde Sarria. Al lado se come muy bien donde nos dijo la de recepción dp
트리플룸 예약했는데 싱글침대 4개와 이층침대 2개있는 방 하나를 통째로 주셔서 아주 넓게 쓰고 왔어요.
우리집보다 더 깨끗하고. 청결끝.
장사하실 생각이 아니신지 공간을 매우 넓게 배치하셨네요 ㅎㅎ
Albergue Das Animas
Albergue Das Animas features barbecue facilities and a garden in Ambasmestas. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.Rooms contain a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ambasmestas, like hiking.Ponferrada is 19 miles from Albergue Das Animas, while Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- Ulli and Sabine were excellent hosts and looked after me with great kindness as I had been ill the day before.
- It was lovely place after being sick. The hosts were amazing! Nice clean place!
- The hosts were a very nice couple who speak German, English and Spanish. They served us a tasty dinner. We had a full room to ourselves (2 adults and a child) with our own bathroom. It was clean, comfortable, and affordable.
- The owners of this albergue are kind, and considerate. We felt very comfortable, and the meal they prepared was one of the best Pilgrim meals we have experienced. This was a wonderful albergue for our family.
The dorm offers a lot of space, comfortable beds and two very clean bathrooms. But most of the time I spent with the really friendly hospitalieros in the common space, because you feel so welcomed and a little bit like home.
After a good night of sleep, Ambasmestas is a optimal place to start the tour passing through the O Cebreiro.
Albergue fillobal is located in Vilar and has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can use a bar.Lugo is 26 miles from the hostel, while Manzaneda is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
El rincón de Pin
Located in Ruitelán, El rincón de Pin has barbecue facilities and garden. The property provides free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Ponferrada is 21 miles from El rincón de Pin, while Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- The owner Senor Pin showed that he truly cares about hospitality. He cooked a great meal and made everyone feel at home. And the wine was flowing! The location is also perfect for el Camino or agritourismo travelers. Nearby villages sell local cheese, fruit and honey. Truly great time!
- Comodo per il Cammino di Santiago. Il titolare molto simpatico , disponibile e ottimo cuoco!!
- Limpio, en un entorno muy bonito y el dueño muy amable.
Todo. Desde el dueño, una persona excelente, amable y que nos dio todo tipo de facilidades. Un sitio imprescindible.
Muchas gracias por todo Pin.
Camera e servizi pulitissimi.
Struttura completamente rinnovata.
Il proprietario è disponibile e gentile.
Colazione e cena ottimi
Top Hostels In Padornelo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Padornelo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Padornelo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Padornelo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!