10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pacifica California – Top Hotel Reviews
Pacifica California is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pacifica California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pacifica California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pacifica California. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pacifica California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pacifica California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pacifica California:
HI Point Montara Lighthouse Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, HI Point Montara Lighthouse Hostel offers accommodations in Montara.The rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. San Francisco is 18 miles from HI Point Montara Lighthouse Hostel, and Berkeley is 27 miles from the property. San Francisco International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Next to the Pacific (a narrow pathway leading to a small beach below). Eco -fiendly hotel. A meditation lesson during our stay for free. Reading light to rent for 5 bucks. Spacious kitchen to prepare your own meal. In the fridge a shelf left for “leftovers” (apple, etc.) for others. Nice Staff, quick check-in. In our room two wie bunk beds and 2 smaller ones. Luckily, we slept in the wider ones. A selection of books, nice view from the kitchen.
- Hard to find a better place. It’s right on the cliff, next to the lighthouse – you can see the ocean from your room. Highly recommend sunrise and sunset watching here.
- Great place to stay. It was my second time at this hostel and i’ll probably stay there again.
- The scenery, the friendly and helpful staff and the travelers I met there
- Best Location on my trip, great views along the coast and the amazing natural marine reserve nearby. Great atmosphere among guests. Rooms very clean
Located in Daly City, 10 miles from San Francisco, SFO Crashpad features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Berkeley is 18 miles from SFO Crashpad, and Half Moon Bay is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 5 miles from SFO Crashpad.
No reviews yet.
A 5-minute walk from Duboce Park, this San Francisco hotel is in the Castro District. The Castro Theatre, shops and cafes are a 10-minute walk away. Free Wi-Fi is provided in rooms.Select rooms feature a city view of Market Street at Perramont Hotel. Along with free Wi-Fi, each room has a desk, a flat-screen satellite TV and access to shared bathroom. Towels and soap are provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to San Francisco Perramont Hotel. Fresh towels are provided.Featuring panoramic views of San Francisco, the top of Twin Peaks is just a 30-minute walk away. Fisherman’s Wharf is a 15-minute drive away. Japanese Tea Garden, California Academy of Sciences and de Young Museum in Golden Gate Park are within 3 miles of Perramont Hotel
The Castro is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, friendly locals and architecture.
- Public transportation at this location is excellent for tourist! Food and take away coffee near by. Everything you need if you can get over shared bathrooms. The staff keep everything really clean for this germaphobic standards. Staff are friendly!
Multiple mass transit options, including Muni just steps from the
property. A 10-15 minute walk to the Castro and a 30 minute brisk walk
to the South of Market nightlife for lgbt folks. Many restaurant options
nearby. A Walgreens conveniently located directly across the street from
the property. Shared bathrooms were relatively clean. Did see some pubic
and head hair in the shower stall from the person who showered right
before me which may gross some people out but I’ve seen worse and
took it in stride.
Private room was functional at best. Staff was friendly and engaging. Flat screen TV with working channels. Sink in room. Shower had strong hot water. Comfortable bed but mushy pillows. A full service Safeway within walking distance. Security – front gate was key accessible only.
- Convenient location with a lot of restaurants nearby. Center of the city
- There are two reasons why you should stay in this hotel. One, it’s under a hundred dollars a night (cheap in SF). Two, it is directly on the streetcar line to downtown. The place itself is not so great.
- Good transport communication. towels were changed every day.
El Capitan Hotel
This Mission District San Francisco hostel offers dormitory-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi. Providing easy access to Central San Francisco attractions, 24th Street BART Station is less than one mile away.Each room at El Capitan Hotel includes a fan, a hairdryer and a radio. All rooms have shared bathrooms.A 24-hour front desk and luggage storage are available at Hotel El Capitan.Mission Dolores Park is a 10 minute walk from this hostel. The Castro District is less than a mile away. The legendary Fillmore music venue is a 12 minute drive away.
Mission is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, tourist attractions and food.
- Good location, the mission is apparently a district that is changing, gentryfication!
- The staff is very friendly and its a great value for San Francisco.
- While downtown San Francisco may not be considered a “good” neighborhood, the opportunity to see the real US without makeup is worth it – and the staff is friendly and helpful to meet all your needs.
- Cheap and if you are literally paying for a bed, this is the place for you.
- It was in the Mission,but the people hanging out and streets were nasty and dirty. I liked the proximity to BART, but I wasn’t aware of all the stairs and no elevator.
HI San Francisco City Center Hostel
Located less than 1 miles from Union Square shops and bars, this hostel features 3 lounge areas, a cafe and bar. All shared or private rooms offer free Wi-Fi. A free continental breakfast is served daily.Styled in vintage decor, each shared room at HI – San Francisco City Center Hostel provides a spacious desk, a sitting area, a free locker (guests must provide their own lock) and access to a shared private bathroom. All private rooms have an in-room safe and iPod docking stations.Staff led movie nights, walking tours and dinners are available. A 24-hour front desk is available to guests at the HI – San Francisco City Center Hostel. Guests have access to a shared kitchen and shared common area. Vending machines featuring snacks are on site.Civic Center is a 6-minute walk from this centrally located hostel. The Fillmore music venue is a 10-minute bus ride away.
Tenderloin is a great choice for travelers interested in tourist attractions, architecture and city walks.
- We stayed in a premium double room which was great for us and good value compared to other SF hotels
The staff was really friendly and helpful. It’s a good hostel with an ambiance that allows you to meet new people.
Also the room was really clean.
- The breakfast was super nice. Only one dollar and you get four eggs or four pancakes! The kitchen was really useful. You can basically cook anything you want in the kitchen.
Super nice sociable Place. The Location is very central. Easy to get there from the Airport by BART.
The Staff is super nice, if you need recomendations about where to get good Food just ask NICO SUAREZ, a nice dude with a great attitude. Many thx Nico. 😉
- The staff was attentive and willing to help. The facilities were clean and well maintained.
Centrally located in the SoMa District of San Francisco, this hostel is 1 block from the Moscone Center and Warfield Theater. It features 24-hour front desk service and free Wi-Fi.The simply furnished guest rooms at The Pontiac Hotel & Hostel are equipped with cable TV. A shared bathroom is available.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this San Francisco hostel.The Orpheum Theatre and Civic Center BART Metro Station are a 10-minute walk from The San Francisco Pontiac Hostel and Hotel. The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is a 15-minute walk away.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful – all shifts! Great morning food, coffee, and juice! Loved the rooms – perfect for one person – didn’t mind shared bathrooms or showers! Entire hotel was very clean!
– Good stuff.
– They have luggage storage, so you can leave there your baggage if you are leaving in the evening (for example).
– Many showers and restrooms on the floor.
- Big bed, good breakfast, location not far from public transport to the airport and close to the city center, shared bathrooms and toilets are clean
- For the price it was better than expected. Bathrooms were usually clean, breakfast had few options but good colombian coffee, and the staff was nice.
- I liked that the 2 Mohammad’s stationed at the front desk are extremely helpful. Especially the one that was stationed at night during our check-in. He gave us an in-depth knowledge of where to visit, tips, etc. The common area is also great. For some reason, I found the 3rd flr. Women’s shared restroom a bit creepy. Dunno why, but other than that, everything is good.
One of our best sellers in San Francisco! This San Francisco hostel is located 3 blocks from cable cars and the Civic Center. The hostel features a full-service kitchen and rooftop balcony and bar with views of downtown.Dorm rooms with 4, 6, or 8 beds and private rooms are available at the San Francisco European Hostel. The common room has a large TV and free Wi-Fi for guests to use.The cable car can take guests to Chinatown, Union Square and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. The Fisherman’s Wharf is also near the Hostel European and offers live music and dancing.
- The location was in a dodgy area but near the center, so it was okay. The price was good for the city, the front desk people were okay.
- The staff bent over backwards to help me with a problem I encountered that was of my own creation. Very friendly and just overly kind. This was way beyond any expectation I might have had.
- The value for the money. The kitchen is great. The people were very friendly. People were very respectful of each other and peoples property including food.
- Vikas (Vicky), the guy on reception was extremely good and helpful. 5-Star for his customer service.
- The hostel provide sheets and dry towel. There is an atm in the building. I think this hostel used to be a boarding house ages ago. And it’s just two blocks up from Market street.
Located a 15-minute walk from Union Square, this San Francisco hostel features free Wi-Fi throughout. Civic Center and Westfield San Francisco Centre is just a 10-minute walk away.With free Wi-Fi, every room includes cable TV and a refrigerator. Access to a shared bathroom is provided for all guests at Europa Hostel.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to San Francisco Europa Hostel.Ferry Building Marketplace and Fisherman’s Wharf is just a 10-minute cab ride from Europa Hostel.
- The guy at the desk was super cool. Made us feel comfortable. Very helpful. It was convenient. Ok priced.
I liked that the owner was nice and helpful. He talked a lot but he gave a lot of information even tho the information was wrong what we found out later. It’s close to a lot of things and with uber or Lyft you can get around easy and cheap. Parking lot is close.
Other guests were nice.
- It was close to Market Street. The receptionist Carlos was nice, funny and really helpful.
- The girl who checked me in was lovely and welcoming
- Great service nice location close to public transport nice owner Carlos very friendly
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Elite Inn offers accommodations in San Francisco, just 1,950 feet from Union Square.The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Golden Gate Theater is 350 feet from Elite Inn , and Geary Theater is 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 11 miles from Elite Inn.
Tenderloin is a great choice for travelers interested in tourist attractions, architecture and city walks.
- I wouldn’t say there’s no value for money, coz it’s one of SF’s cheapest-listed places. The amenities aren’t bad although my room smelled funny. There area’s restaurants are good, and it’s located close to the main tourist-draws and public transport.
- I liked that there was a microwave, fridge and TV.
- The bed was comfortable and it has a microwave so you can eat cheap of you like.
- I would not go back again. Bad part of the city, homeless hanging around, we felt in danger and it was scary. No parking so you have to pay for street parking and good luck finding one. The room was very small but decent clean. People making noise in the tiny hallway talking loud and walking back and forth. I paid $55 with a private bathroom, and it’s not worth it. You can find better if you spend $20 or so more. But at least you ll feel safer.
- It was really close to downtown, but the area of the hotel was terrible
HI San Francisco Downtown Hostel
One of our best sellers in San Francisco! In San Francisco just a 5-minute walk from shopping and dining in Union Square, this hostel features a theater room. Each bright room is practically furnished and includes a continental breakfast.Featuring a sink and vanity, each room at HI San Francisco Downtown showcases large windows. All rooms are decorated in cool tones and modern furnishings. Select rooms include a private bathroom.Guests have access to all common areas including a full kitchen and an amply furnished lounge. Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas. Secure lockers are available. A laundromat is on site.San Francisco Downtown HI is a 7-minute walk from Chinatown Gates. Shopping at Westfield Mall is a 5-minute walk away.
Union Square is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, city trips and food.
- Staff were great and knowledgeable. Shared rooms were large, breakfast was free and plentiful. There were plenty of events available to take part in. Location was absolutely perfect
- Really liked almost everything. The location is perfect, really close to union square, the staff reallly wants to help you with everything. They have a good preparation for solo travelers and they have a nice set o events happening in SF which we can look at a blackboard in the lobby.
Good breakfast but eggs or pancake/waffle (as I have had in other hostels) would have made it complete.
Take advantage of all the activities offered, especially the historical/cultural tour of the city!
- Staff were nice and friendly. Location of the property can’t be beat – very central and accessible to public transportation and shopping.
Great brekky! Those bagels are delicious! Really great staff, lots of events on, fantastic facilities on such – huge kitchen, laundry and dryer, water fountain, comfy beds and good pillows.
Also love the water saving toilets 🙂
Top Hostels In Pacifica California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pacifica California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pacifica California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pacifica California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!