10 Best Hostels To Stay In Os Vilares Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Os Vilares Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Os Vilares Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Os Vilares Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Os Vilares Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Os Vilares Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Os Vilares Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Os Vilares Galicia:
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Casa Lois offers rooms with classic décor in Santiago de Compostela. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas.With a flat-screen TV, each room comes with a wardrobe and parquet floor. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, slippers and free toiletries.Casa Lois is a 10-minute drive from Santiago de Compostela Train Station. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.6 mi away.
- Joanna is a great asset to Casa Lois. Very friendly, made a great breakfast, and gave us pointers on what to see in Santiago.
- Everything was just perfect! The location, the house, the stuff. Got everything we need. Definetely recomend it as a quiet comfortable place to stay.
- Beautiful historic building, picturesque, charming gardens
- There were some minor issues regarding the number of people in the room as there were some booking misunderstandings, but these were sorted out promptly and with a good outcome. They also had fresh figs and orange juice. Lovely place to spend three nights after walking 800km on the Camino!
- This is an unbelievable location. Very beautiful and serene. If you want a rowdy place this is not for you. The owner and staff, Juan Carlos and Joana were so lovely, friendly and kind. We were 5 in our party, had just finished the 800 km Camino de Santiago, and we’re in need of TLC. Casa Lois was the perfect location.
Albergue Basquiños 45
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Basquiños 45 offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, 0.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. There is a common terrace with washing machine and tumble dryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Tourism Office is 0.8 mi from Albergue Basquiños 45, while Area Central is 2,950 feet away. The property is 1,650 feet from Santiago de Compostela bus station and 2.2 mi from the train station. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.2 mi from Albergue Basquiños 45.
- The guy who is managing the hostel was really nice and helpful. Everything was really clean – totally recommend!
- There are two bathrooms for only six people which is super convenient.
- The owner is very kind. The facilities are very clean. It takes 10 minutes walk from both the bus stop and the center of the old town. There is no kitchen but it located near a supermarket. It has only one dormitory room for 6 people.
- Very clean and comfortable. Large showers, good sized lockers, A/C and cheap laundry options. Also, the location is very close to everything i.e. bus stops, supermarket and city center.
- Superfriendly staff, very nice terrase, clean bathrooms, silent surroundings.
Albergue Seminario Menor
This hostel is set in a seminary, a 10-minute walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It is opposite Belvis Park, which offers wonderful views over Santiago’s Old Town. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Albergue Seminario Menor offers private single rooms and single beds in large mixed dormitories. All rooms have shared bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare food in one of the common rooms, which has microwaves, electric ovens and some cooking utensils. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks.The hostel has a common room with computers and the use of them is available for a small charge.Luggage storage is provided, and the hostel offers a self-service laundry room.Free public parking is available near the Albergue Seminario Menor, and there is easy access to the AP-9 Motorway.
- The staff were extremely courteous , friendly and efficient.
- It’s a very simple but nice albergue. The view from the outside and the general ambience are great! You can meet pilgrims drinking wine on the stairs before the entrance in the evening. It surely has the camino spirit. Private room was very simple, but clean. Staff very helpful and kind. Perfect place for staying a night or two after the camino, not necessarily for longer holidays or if you’re seeking a good comfort.
- Everything. No bunk beds. Single beds which is a pleasure after bunk bedding on the Camino. Nice and spacious. Great place.
- It is exactly what it purports to be – big, open, welcoming space for people to get a reasonably priced place to sleep not too far from the center of activities. Large dining area, with newly renovated kitchen and laundry facilities.
- Cool old monastery! Great view from the front stoop. Nice cafeteria in basement.
Albergue Roots & Boots
Located in the historic city center of Santiago de Compostela, Roots & Boots is set in attractive gardens. It features free WiFi and a communal kitchen.Each attractive, heated dorm and room at Roots & Boots has simple décor. There is a free bedding kit and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.Roots & Boots serves breakfast in its dining room, or on the terrace overlooking the gardens. There is a range of cafes, bars and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hostel.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and the surrounding old town are within 5 minutes’ walk of Roots & Boots. Airport buses leave from the city’s railway station, 1.2 mi from the hostel.
- The garden and the living room are nice. The location is really not far away from the cathedral.
Very nice albergue near the center of Santiago.
- THIS IS A HOSTEL FOR PILGRIMS OF THE SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELLA. THEY KICK IT OLD SCHOOL HERE, ONLY WITH COMFORTS. THE CATHEDRAL IS CLOSE, INFACT THE PLACE HAS A VEW ITIS SO CLOSE. THERES A LOVELY PATIO WITH VIEW OF THE MOUNTAINS. THE PRICE, EVEN IN HIGH SEASON, IS GOOD. THE DECOR IS BEAUTFUL WITH REAL WOOD FLOORS AND HEAVY FURNISHINGS.
- Inner green area with a pleasent vibe. A safe place to guard the bycicles. Sympathy of the staff. Good value for money.
- Location and the staff allowed us to store luggage on site for a week while we travelled AT no cost. Amazing
Albergue The Last Stamp
The Last Stamp is just 350 feet from Santiago de Compostela’s Cathedral and on the city’s famous pilgrimage route. This contemporary hostel features a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.The Last Stamp offers guests free use of a communal kitchen, lounge, and a computer and printer at reception.The modern rooms and dorms have minimalist décor and look onto the old town. There is either a private or shared bathroom.There are vending machines, bicycle and luggage storage at reception. A laundry room is also available.Santiago de Compostela University is within 15 minutes’ walk of the hostel. The city’s railway station is just over 0.6 mi away.
Outstanding location, clean, no noise, comfortable bed, has everything you need.
Staff are friendly and helpful.
- Good, helpful staff, great location in the middle of the City, Open 24h
- The location was marvelous and it was easy to access at all hours. They also have luggage storage if you arrive before check in.
- Location, cleanliness, price, kitchen and dining room.
The ladies running the albergue went out of their way to assist, inform and make our stay very pleasurable.
The location was ideal for restaurants and for the cathedral.
I highly recommend this place.
- Outstanding location, clean, no noise, comfortable bed, has everything you need.
Hostal La Salle
Hostal La Salle is located in Santiago de Compostela’s beautiful Old Town, just 8 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the La Salle feature tiled floors and simple, classic-style décor. They have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is also an annex with dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi and a wardrobe. Towels, bed linen and toiletries are provided.The guest house has vending machines for snacks and drinks. There is a variety of good restaurants within a 10-minute walk.The La Salle is just 800 feet from Santo Domingo de Bonaval Park. You can drive to Santiago Airport in 15 minutes.
- In my opinion…helpful staff…very nice room…best secured bicycle parking in Santiago!!!
- Great for bikes helpful staff in a great location.
- The Bathroom was new and the room, despite small, was confortable.
Right near the main part of town.
Nice and clean private room.
- Excellent staff. Nice clean rooms. Good local bars nearby. Excellent local library nearby – lots of books & magazines on the Camino, free WiFi.
Blanco Albergue has rooms in Santiago de Compostela. Featuring a shared lounge, the hostel is close to several noted attractions, around 900 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, 0.4 miles from Tourism Office and 1.1 miles from Area Central. The property is 1.2 miles from Point view.Guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain accommodations at the hostel also feature a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 1.8 miles from Blanco Albergue, while Hospital of the Catholic Monarchs is 600 feet away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- We booked 3 single beds in the hostel but when we got there they offered us a private triple room in a shared and modern apartment for the same price. We took it and it was great.
- I love the location. It was very near the Cathedral. I can see the tower from my bed. The staff were very friendly and provides u all the info.
- just perfect! Friendly staff, good location, clean, good beds and kitchen, big rooms, big living room to chill
- Great location and good value for money. Ask for dorm bed #10 (room B) and you’ll get a view of the Cathedral 🙂
- Handy location, quiet, tidy, good bunk bed capsules, easy access 24/7
Featuring a garden, terrace and free WiFi, Santiago KM-0 is located in Santiago de Compostela, 600 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and 2,100 feet from Tourism Office. Located around one mile from Area Central, the hostel is also 1.2 miles away from Point view. Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 1.7 miles away and Hospital of the Catholic Monarchs is 250 feet from the hostel.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a closet. Santiago KM-0 provides some units that feature mountain views, and every room includes a shared bathroom with a shower.Speaking English, Spanish and Italian, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception.Raxoi Palace is 300 feet from the accommodation, while Plaza del Obradoiro is a 2-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Exceptional location, hence the slightly higher cost. It’s worth a few more euros to be 1 min to the cathedral. Patio was lovely and it’s super clean. Quality bunks, not those cheap metal ones….
- Everything. The staff, the cleanliness,, the location…
They let us leave luggage for free for three days while we walked to finesterre.
Really helpful and friendly staff.
Not the cheapest alburgue but worth every euro.👍
the Lady at the Reception Desk is Amazing. She gives me so much Information. She was amazing and helps me to get an termin at an hairstylist because of my bad spanish i could’nt explain them what i’d like.
and every Room has seperate Safes to put your important Stuff Inside. That safe was so big that i could put my full backpack and shoes Inside!!! i loved this!
all was clean and well maintained; dormitory guarantee privacy with beds in niche with blind to close your cubicle
I had a late check-in around at 23 without any controversy by the board.
Albergue Porta Real
Albergue Porta Real offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is a 10-minute walk. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Albergue Porta Real features a shared microwave, and a shared stove. The shared living room comes with seating area, and flat-screen TV. There is an open room with bunk beds that is divided by compartments of 2 or 4 people each. Guests have access to individual lockers. Each room includes a shared bathroom. Laundry service is offered.The Tourism Office is 0.6 mi from the property, while the Bus Terminal is just 2,450 feet away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.2 mi from Albergue Porta Real.
- The host was absolutely wonderful and friendly! Other than the bugs the bed was comfortable and the location is great. Right in the city and extremely close to the bus station.
- The hostel is very well situated – in the nearby of Porta San Pedro, and still outside the busy part of the Old Town. The staff is very nice and friendly, they care about cleaning and keeping your things safe.
Only ten minutes walk from the main bus station, and a short walk to the old town.
we arrived after 10 but had been given the entry code so no problems with gaining entry.
- Estaba cerca del centro y el personal era muy agradable.
- Nahe am Busbahnhof, sauber, hilfsbereites Personal
Albergue Turistico la Credencial
Albergue Turistico la Credencial offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, 20 minutes’ walk from the Catedral. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The rooms come with bunk beds, and the shared bathrooms are equipped with showers. Individual lockers are available for the guests.There is a shared kitchen at the property, with a microwave and stove top. There is also a communal lounge with a seating are and a flat-screen TV. Laundry service is available for a surcharge.The hostel also offers car hire. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.7 mi from Albergue Turistico la Credencial, while Tourism Office is 0.9 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Wifi signal, clean kitchen, bathrooms and free stuff to use in the bathroom (Big bonus)
- Bed was comfy and had secured locked press to keep your valuables safe
- They have a section of free to use products in both the bathroom and kitchen which helps when you’re a backpacker, as well as other appliances or tools you can request from reception such as a hairdryer.
- Plug points, lights and conveniently placed cupboards near the bed. Modern look and feel inside. Simple but clean and comfortable. There were very cozy blankets to use and the beds were comfy and clean. Felt private even though in a dorm.
- Friendly and helpful staff, the whole hostel gets cleaned daily, great facilities and location is 15 minutes walk from the Cathedral and 5 minutes from the bus station
Top Hostels In Os Vilares Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Os Vilares Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Os Vilares Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Os Vilares Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!