10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ortoño Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ortoño Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ortoño Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ortoño Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ortoño Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ortoño Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ortoño Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ortoño Galicia:
Located in Milladoiro, Albergue Milladoiro provides accommodations with private terraces. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. The hostel has a shared lounge.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 2.9 miles from Albergue Milladoiro. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Wonderful facility–one of the cleanest, nicest hostals I’ve ever stayed in. Great kitchen/dining area. Lots of space to relax. Nothing seemed cramped. Cool temperature in the heat of summer. Nice beds and bedding–even a nice towel! Kind hostess and other staff.
- Well designed for pilgrim travelers from comfortable and welcoming common areas and fully stocked kitchen to small shelf in bunk.
- This is a 5 Star albergue with all the facilities a pilgrim needs 7 km from Santiago. Bar next door serves amazing food and had friendly staff. I would recommend this albergue.
- Clean and well-organized. Laundry Service included in the price was the best!
- Location. Cleanliness. The Ladies are fabulous, so very helpful. Spacious. Laundry room.
La Calabaza del Peregrino
La Calabaza del Peregrino in O Faramello provides accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.Santiago de Compostela is 6 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 12 miles from La Calabaza del Peregrino.
- Quaint little albergue literally on the Camino. We got in early and watched all the pilgrims go by. Great food and wonderful outside garden/tables out the back and a big clothesline. It’s only 13 km from Santiago so most pilgrims keep going. We loved having a short walk into Santiago so were in early for getting our compestela and going to mass.
- Good location, great food and nice staff. Cleand room and bathroom.
- Good place to stay on the camino, though it wasn’t any better than a normal albergue. So the price was a bit too high.
- Good location along the Camino route, great stop if you want to break up your walk into Santiago.
Nice albergue with everything you would expect on the Camino…. bunk beds, average bathrooms (but clean), a place to wash and hang your clothes. No kitchen.
The restaurant is a little overpriced but it is to be expected as there is nothing else around. Still, the food was good.
Wi-Fi was great.
Located in Teo, Albergue Galanas has a terrace and free WiFi. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven.A continental, buffet or American breakfast is served at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Mexican dishes and also offers dairy-free options.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 3.7 miles from the hostel. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 9 miles from the property, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Very friendly hosts. They made dinner only for the two of us and breakfast extra early so we could continue our trip in time.
- Handy for me as i was driving, on the town outskirts. And proper sheet on the bottom but duvets with no covers, luckily I had a sleeping bag. I seemed to be the only guest and everything was brand new
- Very cute cottage right on the Camino. Luis was super friendly and helpful.
- My last stop on Camino before Santiago. Quite big place near the main road, rooms look a bit rustical but comfortable. Very very very very kind owner, his wife cooked a delicious dinner for us. Great surprise for me: non-gluten tortilla and non-gluten/non-lactose dessert prepared just for me. Thank you very much again!
- Friendly host, excellent meals. Private room booked, very spacious.
Located in Padrón, Crucesinn Albergue provides barbecue facilities and free WiFi. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also boasts a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Crucesinn Albergue have a terrace. All guest rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The wine and the salad with fresh foods from the garden
- Amaizingcozy atmosphere, with small cafe. Clean room and shower. Everything was perfect!
- The garden looked lovely, unfortunately the weather wasn’t very nice that day. But the hosts are really helpful and have a nice café.
- The owner is a treasure! Very nice, warm and caring man. Thank you!
- A very nice and new place with garden a little pool. They also have a bar and offer food and breakfast. Totally recommend to stay there. Only 16 km to Santiago.
Albergue Roots & Boots
Located in the historic city center of Santiago de Compostela, Roots & Boots is set in attractive gardens. It features free WiFi and a communal kitchen.Each attractive, heated dorm and room at Roots & Boots has simple décor. There is a free bedding kit and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.Roots & Boots serves breakfast in its dining room, or on the terrace overlooking the gardens. There is a range of cafes, bars and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hostel.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and the surrounding old town are within 5 minutes’ walk of Roots & Boots. Airport buses leave from the city’s railway station, 1.2 mi from the hostel.
Very nice albergue near the center of Santiago.
- THIS IS A HOSTEL FOR PILGRIMS OF THE SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELLA. THEY KICK IT OLD SCHOOL HERE, ONLY WITH COMFORTS. THE CATHEDRAL IS CLOSE, INFACT THE PLACE HAS A VEW ITIS SO CLOSE. THERES A LOVELY PATIO WITH VIEW OF THE MOUNTAINS. THE PRICE, EVEN IN HIGH SEASON, IS GOOD. THE DECOR IS BEAUTFUL WITH REAL WOOD FLOORS AND HEAVY FURNISHINGS.
- Inner green area with a pleasent vibe. A safe place to guard the bycicles. Sympathy of the staff. Good value for money.
- Location and the staff allowed us to store luggage on site for a week while we travelled AT no cost. Amazing
- Super nice and helpful staff. Location was great, not too far from Plaza. Nice garden patio to relax. Laundry service at great price. Held our backpacks for no charge while we attended Pilgrim’s Mass. Offered some drinks and may have had some food as well. Appeared to be family run? and their passion for helping pilgrims was evident.
- Very nice albergue near the center of Santiago.
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 1,950 feet from Tourism Office, Albergue Compostela features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.6 mi from Albergue Compostela, while Point view is 1.4 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- bathroom not clean and stinky, run out of toilet paper. amazing stuff.
Great location to centre, easy walk to the old town and very close to the airport bus and train station.
Not a like or a dislike point – but they weren’t separated dorms as you would expect, all the beds were in one giant area in blocks of 4 bunks, completely open plan. At least it was easy to know where your friends were if you weren’t in the same block.
- It was a last minute booking for just one night so I got what I was expecting. Great location. Quick walk to the old part of town and train station. Very clean property and super friendly staff.
- Very kind personal,we could print our tickets…super
- Super friendly staff and nice friendly environment. The wifi was super fast.
Blanco Albergue has rooms in Santiago de Compostela. Featuring a shared lounge, the hostel is close to several noted attractions, around 900 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, 0.4 miles from Tourism Office and 1.1 miles from Area Central. The property is 1.2 miles from Point view.Guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain accommodations at the hostel also feature a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 1.8 miles from Blanco Albergue, while Hospital of the Catholic Monarchs is 600 feet away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- We booked 3 single beds in the hostel but when we got there they offered us a private triple room in a shared and modern apartment for the same price. We took it and it was great.
- I love the location. It was very near the Cathedral. I can see the tower from my bed. The staff were very friendly and provides u all the info.
- just perfect! Friendly staff, good location, clean, good beds and kitchen, big rooms, big living room to chill
- Great location and good value for money. Ask for dorm bed #10 (room B) and you’ll get a view of the Cathedral 🙂
- Handy location, quiet, tidy, good bunk bed capsules, easy access 24/7
Centrally located, Hostel Santiago is within 2 minutes’ walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and 350 feet from Tourism Office. There is free WiFi available throughout.All rooms at Hostel Santiago include bed linen and towels. Some rooms have a private bathroom.The property has a shared living area with a 46-inch flat-screen TV with internet access and a fully equipped kitchen for guests’ use.
- The staff are very sweet and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds are very good. The kitchen is well-equipped and spotlessly clean – overall a very satisfying stay at a very good price 🙂 an special recommendation to all pilgrims, who would like a soft bed with a real duvet and soft sheets 🙂
- English speaking staff! Facility was well equiped.
- Oso harrera jatorra. Logelak, sukaldea eta komunak garbiak eta erosoak. Gertuko tratua. Bikain!!
- The staff was very helpful. Booked us a taxi very early in the morning. Rooms are comfortable. Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate. A hairdryer is made available.
- Friendly and attentive staff. Cleanliness, comfort, location. Free laundry, superbly equipped kitchen. Worth every cent.
Featuring a garden, terrace and free WiFi, Santiago KM-0 is located in Santiago de Compostela, 600 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and 2,100 feet from Tourism Office. Located around one mile from Area Central, the hostel is also 1.2 miles away from Point view. Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 1.7 miles away and Hospital of the Catholic Monarchs is 250 feet from the hostel.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a closet. Santiago KM-0 provides some units that feature mountain views, and every room includes a shared bathroom with a shower.Speaking English, Spanish and Italian, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception.Raxoi Palace is 300 feet from the accommodation, while Plaza del Obradoiro is a 2-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Exceptional location, hence the slightly higher cost. It’s worth a few more euros to be 1 min to the cathedral. Patio was lovely and it’s super clean. Quality bunks, not those cheap metal ones….
- Everything. The staff, the cleanliness,, the location…
They let us leave luggage for free for three days while we walked to finesterre.
Really helpful and friendly staff.
Not the cheapest alburgue but worth every euro.👍
the Lady at the Reception Desk is Amazing. She gives me so much Information. She was amazing and helps me to get an termin at an hairstylist because of my bad spanish i could’nt explain them what i’d like.
and every Room has seperate Safes to put your important Stuff Inside. That safe was so big that i could put my full backpack and shoes Inside!!! i loved this!
all was clean and well maintained; dormitory guarantee privacy with beds in niche with blind to close your cubicle
I had a late check-in around at 23 without any controversy by the board.
ArArAt has accommodations with free WiFi in Santiago de Compostela, attractively located 1,200 feet from Tourism Office and 0.4 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Plaza Roja, Alameda Park, and AECC. Local points of interest like Area Central and Point view are reachable within 1.3 miles and 1.4 miles, respectively.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. ArArAt provides some units with city views, and rooms contain a electric tea pot. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 1.9 miles from the accommodation. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Very helpful staff and great location.
Extremely clean place.
- Extremely friendly guy and good location. 5-10 min walk from old city centre and public parking literally 5 meters from the apartment.
- I enjoyed my last night here after doing the Camino Santiago in 33 days! So I was thankful to have my alone time for this rate. 🙂
- Very clean, well equipped and the location is great!
- Perfect location; my room and common space were very clean (what I appreciate the most); spacious kitchen where you can eat or keep some products in a fridge; my room was really spacious with a little lovely shower hidden in a wardrobe 😉 helpful and kind staff!
- Very helpful staff and great location.
Top Hostels In Ortoño Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ortoño Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ortoño Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ortoño Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!