10 Best Hostels To Stay In Orcoyen Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Orcoyen Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Orcoyen Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orcoyen Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orcoyen Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Orcoyen Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Orcoyen Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Orcoyen Navarre:
Hostal Izaga is located just 2,650 feet from Pamplona Airport, with easy access to the PA-30 and the A-15 Motorway. It offers free parking and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each of the rooms at Izaga is quiet and comfortable, with a TV and private bathroom.Guests can enjoy meals and snacks at the Hostal’s cafeteria-bar and restaurant. Set menus are also offered for lunch and dinner.The 21 and 16 buses stop yards away and can take guests to central Pamplona within 10 minutes.
- Staff were great room clean and comfortable. Catch the bus into town perfect
- The staff was great, very helpful and really really nice. The facilities are new clean.
Close to autovia/well connected by road.
Clean inside rooms and lobby area and the front building.
Staff on arrival were not welcoming but different staff in morning friendly and obliging.
- Quaint and perfect for sleep and shower. Close to bus stop. Clean rooms, property, and friendly staff. Definitely considering them next year.
- Modern clean hotel with regular buses into Pamplona 100mts away
Located just a few feet from Yamaguchi Park and the University of Navarra, Alojamientos Estela offers simple rooms and large apartments. The center of Pamplona is about 15 minutes’ walk away.The simple rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and heating, and some have a private bathroom. All rooms can be reached by elevator.The large 3-bedroom apartments have a lounge with sofa and TV, and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen has a gas hob, microwave and washing machine.The University Hospital is just 150 feet away. Free parking can be found nearby. The property offers easy access to the A-15 main road.
- I loved the lady at the reception. She was ever so kind and helpful. I arrived earlier nevertheless they arranged for me to get the room sooner then otherwise. Rooms was very clean and tidy. Excellent money value. Would visit them again. Highly recommend.
- The staff and reception are incredibly friendly and helpful. I have been in this place for a few times and they know me by my name, but they have treated me like that since the first time. Probably that is why I keep repeating. Iker is an amazing customer focused person who has great knowledge about the area and can help you to find what you are looking for in Pamplona or surroundings! Excellent support! The rooms have a really nice modern design, and every room is designed differently but with great taste! I love this place, thank you! Can only recommend it.
Quiet neighbourhood, located next to the bus station for the city center. It is a nice walk to the city center, yet it takes over 20 minutes.
The apartment was newly renovated, room was confortable, although basic furniture. There were 2 bathrooms for 4 rooms. Everything was very clean.
The lady at the reception was very nice and helpful.
The room was clean and tidy , the staff were friendly, welcoming and helpful.
The room itself is located a good walk from then centre but its a very pleasant and manageable distance, especially if you go via both parks on route.
- Room size, balcony, bed mattress, staff hospitality and price
Plaza Catedral is a hostel located in Pamplona city center, right next to Pamplona Catedral and 0.6 mi from Parque Ciudadela and offers rooms with shared bathrooms and breakfast included.These private rooms have views of the garden or city and feature a shared bathroom and have access to a shared lounge.The property shares facilities with another hostel next door such as the reception, a shared kitchen and a shared living room.University of Navarra is 1.4 mi from Plaza Catedral, while Museum of the University of Navarra is 1.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.7 mi from Plaza Catedral.
- Very close to all activities of San Fermin but far enough away that you could get into your hostel.
- Perfect location, very comfortable room and bed. Not on the Camino, but resting was perfect
- Everything else. All the owners and staff are amazing. Clean and great facilities. Brilliant location. We will see go back if we return to Pamplona.
- Great location… you can get to everywhere you want from here by walking… we had a room for 3 with a restroom nearby just for us… the bed was comfy and the room not cold or hot… shower had very hot water and there was not a lot of noise…
- We stayed here whilst walking the Camino. The view of the cathedral from our window was great. The staff did our laundry whilst we went sightseeing which may sound like a given but on the Camino this is a winner! Breakfast is self service, but taken whenever you wish if you want an early start on the Camino next day. Lounge area for relaxing too. Also has great showers which are another important concern on the Camino! Would thoroughly recommend to pilgrims!!!
Providing free WiFi, Pension Payvi is located in Pamplona, 1.3 miles from Pamplona Catedral and a 3-minute walk from University Hospital. The property is close to several noted attractions, around a 7-minute walk from Public University of Navarra and around 2,100 feet from Museum of the University of Navarra. The property is 0.7 miles from Ciudadela Park and 0.8 miles from Baluarte Congress Centre.At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a closet.Plaza del Castillo is 1.1 miles from Pension Payvi, while Pamplona Town Hall is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean and spacious room. Thanks to double windows no noise of the traffic. Good connection to city center by bus.
- Host was very flexible and waited until late to meet us on arrival.
- Pleasant stay and staff helpful once we found her!
- Price was reasonable and the hostel was well located.
- Great location on a quick bus route or walk to the city centre, with bars and food in the immediate area so you don’t have to go into the centre unless you want to. Lovely room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Big windows with great views over the city to the mountains.
Featuring a garden with outside furniture, Xarma Hostel is located just off the main Avenida Carlos III Street and 5 minutes’ walk from the Bullring. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The property offers beds in shared dormitories and private rooms with a double bed. Each room has access to a shared bathroom with a shower.The hostel has a shared kitchen with a fridge, electric kettle, stove, microwave, oven and coffee machine. It also offers a laundry service.Pamplona Train Station is around 2.2 mi from the hostel. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 5.5 mi away.
- Closeness to city centre, breakfast included, free coffee and biscuits, small enough rooms.
- Breakfast was great! the location was good too. The beds were not that good, they are bunk beds and if someone moves a bit the whole bunk moves along. There was only one toilet in the second floor for many rooms.
- The space is bright and cheery and the bed was very comfortable. It’s a little far from the main part of Pamplona but the walk over is quite nice.
- nice albergue to stay for a team of 3 making the El Camino aiming the production of a TV documentary and a book
- It was a small room with a double bed, just basic, but good and enough for me for 1 night. The bathroom was outside just next to it and downstairs the kitchen with tea for self service. Breakfast was also available there in the morning, not a lot, but enough. The location is good, just a short walk to the oldtown.
Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako is located in Pamplona, 650 feet from Pamplona Catedral.There is a shared kitchen at the property as well as a seating area featuring a sofa and TV. Other facilities available in Albergue de Pamplona – Iruñako are a laundry area and an interior courtyard.Ciudadela Park is 0.6 mi from Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako, while Public University of Navarra is 1.4 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- Staff were good at finding a lower bunk for because of a knee problem. Pod bed idea was great
- Close to all the sites in Pamplona, the privacy curtain on bunks with interior light for privacy, lockers for packs was great
- Location was terrific, space was clean & bright, bed very comfortable- loved the dark curtain for privacy.
- Great place to stay! 11am check in and a code to let yourself in at night. Curtains give privacy for each bed. Directly on the camino
- Great location, very close to where the bulls run, only about a 5 min walk. And it seems in the middle of everything. Would defiantly recommend!
Albergue Plaza Catedral
Located in the heart of the historic center of Pamplona, Albergue Plaza Catedral offers free WiFi in public areas and a free continental breakfast.Heated rooms at this property are shared and guest have access to a shared bathroom. Some dormitories have a balcony and city views. Bed linen and towels are available at an extra cost.There is a shared lounge and a shared kitchen at the property and guests can make use of the laundry service at a surcharge.Pamplona Catedral is opposite Albergue Plaza Catedral, while Parque Ciudadela is 0.6 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- Comfortable seating area – breakfast provided – excellent location
- Great location. Great security. Stable metal bunk beds with your own light and charging plug. Rooms dark and quiet. Showers spacious and spotless.
- The staff are fantastic. They went out of their way to help us. They even helped me confirm a reservation when another albergue kept hanging up on me because my Spanish is rough. The bunks at modern and clean and you just can’t beat the location right next to the cathedral. This is a fine choice for a night or two!
- central location in Pamplona, right beside the Cathedral. Great city for a night on the Camino
- Owners and staff great. Pleasant and helpful. Great variety of cereals to suitvall tastes. Yoghurt good to have. Flexibility of coming and going. Well run.
Featuring a terrace with outdoor dining area and garden, Aloha Hostel is located in in Pamplona, 5 minutes’ walk from Ciudadela Park. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.The hostel has dormitory rooms with bunk beds. Some rooms have sofas, some offer a terrace. All rooms have access to a shared bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.The property has bicycles for rent and laundry service can be organized upon request. There are various restaurants and tapas bars within a 5-minute walk of the hostel.Pamplona Bus Station is 1,300 feet away and the Train Station can be reached in 15 minutes on foot.
- Friendly staff, nice room, great location – glad I stayed here!!
- We had a lovely big room that we could spread out in and rest after walking the Camino
- This is an amazing hostel located very close to the center of Pamplona. It is only a short walk from the old town and is very close to the bus station. The facilities are modern and clean. I especially liked the breakfast, which was self serve but included, and the lovely common room, which had cushions on the window seats to sit on.
- We had everything we could need & a great breakfast.
- The single room for two was just perfect, beautiful big windows, plenty of room.
Albergue de Villava
Albergue de Villava is a hostel located by Ulzama River in Villava, a 10-minute bus ride from Pamplona. Free WiFi access is available.The accommodations has a shared lounge with TV, a shared kitchen and a terrace. There is also a bar and an onsite restaurant that offers snacks, sandwiches and burgers, as well as a daily set menu.Dormitories have heating, a shared bathroom with shower and views of the river. Guests will find personal lockers and plugs next to each bunk bed. Bed linen and towels are available for a surcharge.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The town’s public swimming pools are 150 feet away from Albergue de Villava.Pamplona Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Very nice atmosphere, if you really want a good nights sleep and to feel fresh and awoke for the rest of your journey this the place to be
-clean and spacious
-had access to washer/dryer
-on the Camino path
- Staff was excellent. Especially Elizabetha, who took my calls before I arrived and made me feel so welcomed!
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, beds were clean and comfortable.
- Ubicación excelente. Posibilidad de entrar y salir una vez cerrado el albergue. Tiene un enchufe para cada cama.
Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta
Located in Ilzarbe, Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta features barbecue facilities and a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hostel, each room has a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms will provide you with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 12 miles from Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Orcoyen Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Orcoyen Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Orcoyen Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Orcoyen Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!