10 Best Hostels To Stay In Opa-locka Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Opa-locka Florida is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Opa-locka Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Opa-locka Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Opa-locka Florida. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Opa-locka Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Opa-locka Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Opa-locka Florida:
Posh South Beach
Located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, 0.4 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Posh South Beach features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Posh South Beach.
The one of the good things to stay here was that i could meet many people from different countries and talk.
Housekeepers were always cleaning our room, restroom an so on.
Breakfast was really nice and you have a free drink every night and
Whenever you want new clean towels and earplugs as well
- The Location was amazing. Plus I am vegan and they have a vegan restaurant in the building.
I love the modern and very clean amenities. Someone is always cleaning day and night. The kitchen, bathrooms and common areas are the best I’ve seen in any hostel-and I’ve been around the world
Beds are sturdy and comfortable
- It was different and I met new people made friends
- Very close to everything and a block from the beach. Good bar.
- The one of the good things to stay here was that i could meet many people from different countries and talk.
Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only
Located in Miami Beach, 0.4 miles from Lincoln Road, Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only features a spa center and hot tub. The hostel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Holocaust Memorial is 0.6 miles from Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only, and Miami Beach Convention Center is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The place combines a great bar, a nice small spa/sauna and a hotel. Good idea and good realization. The so called CRATES (woodboard rooms sharing the bathroom) are cheap and you barely get what you pay for. Bed was comfortable and I used the earplugs to have a good night’s sleep.
Loved the staff
Loved the bar
Loved the entertainment
Loved the other guests
- Great location and very nice staff. Cool vibe and bar in evening.
- This is not your standard room. It is more like a hostel. But the rooms felt secure, there is even a free safe, and the room felt cleaner than many chain hotels. And the bar downstairs had a fun vibe. The spa was also very clean and well appointed.
- Personnel incroyable, activités très intéressantes
Located in the Mimo neighborhood in Miami, 8 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Hotel Mimo features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Mimo.
- There are some good restaurants within walking distance- The food is delicious and prices are quite reasonable.
- There was none. Nothing!!!!!! I have stayed in a place that offered nothing.
- Room was nice, good size, everything needed was provided in a room, even a small refrigerator. Other guests were friendly. Motel itself is correct, safe (inside), calm, relaxing.
- Lovely place to stay, loved the decor of the room.
- I am in a dorm room can’t comment on it being romantic place to stay
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.2 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum in Miami Beach, Freehand Miami features a restaurant and bar. The hostel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- It was too expansive for 3 nights they charged me 165$
- People at front desk was very kind. Place is nice, more than I thought. In the night the bar with candles is beautiful. Internet connection is very good.
- It’s absolutely adorable. Beautiful interior. Spacious beds, your own little hide away.
- Food in premises was pricey and a little hipster, much better value to eat elsewhere.
- Pool is clear and cool and happy vibed and the sun loungers are comfortable and I didn’t have any trouble getting a bed ever. The FREE PUNCH VOUCHER from front desk between 5-6pm is lovely touch. It changes everyday and is oh-so-good. More like a cocktail made in batch. SHOW YOUR ROOM KEY FOR $5 PUNCH and also for $3 Narraganset.
Downtown Hollywood Beach Backpackers’ Dorm
Downtown Hollywood Beach Backpackers’ Dorm is a home-style hostel that features free WiFi throughout. The property is set in Hollywood, 9 minutes’ drive or 12 minutes’ bike ride to the beach. Young Circle Park is 2,300 feet away.The shared dormitory rooms include access to a shared kitchen and shared bathrooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free private parking is available on site.The hostel also offers bike hire. Anne Kolb Nature Center is 2.2 miles from Downtown Hollywood Beach Backpackers’ Dorm, while City of Dania Beach Marina is 3.7 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- It was an amazing, unique and interesting experience to stay there. There were more kitchen supplies than we expected, same in the bathroom. Besides all those advantages, the real highlight was the owner, he is very hospitable, open-minded and a great guy to talk to. He managed us a unforgettable stay 🙂
- Fantastic. The staff is awesome and very helpful. And the location is great.
- The manager was very helpful and accommodating. I frequently use European hostels, and found this homestel to be a good solution for a single traveler as an inexpensive means for a one-night stay close to the FLL airport. Had I stayed longer, I am sure that I would have taken advantage of the bicycles available to explore the area.
Owner provided bicycle for free
- Every think , clean ,very good price , perfect location near the beach
Miami Beach International Hostel
The property is 2 minutes’ walk from the beach. Miami Beach International Hostel is located in Miami Beach, just 1 miles away from Lincoln Road. Guests can enjoy a drink or a a meal at the on-site restaurant and bar.Guests have access to the hostel’s front terrace, communal kitchen, and games room during their stay. Guests are also welcome to join the hostel’s nightly events to clubs.Every guestroom has a private bathroom, and private or shared rooms are available. Free transfer services are also available at the property, and car rental services are offered.Miami International Airport is 11.2 miles away while the Miami Beach Convention Center is 8 minutes’ drive from the property.
- There really wasn’t anything I liked. Some of the front desk male staff is helpful and friendly housekeeping but I started to become “allergic” to the loud constant Spanish speaking around me even in the kitchen where they sit and talk.
- Easy check-in. Lovely staff. Location is PERFECT. Hostel was cheap and great value for what they offer. Great for solo travellers like myself.
- The position of the hostel, the people, the murales in the hostel, the room was quite nice but….
- THE GUYS AT THE CHECK IN DESK CUTE AND POLITE , BREAKFAST . JUST A BAGEL AND APPLE PLUS COFFE, BUT THERE IS A NICE FIVE DOLLAR BREAKFAST SPOT AROUND CORNER
- I did not like anything in this place except for maybe one of the housekeepers
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Rock Hostel is located in Miami Beach, just 0.9 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
Awesome professional staff speakers of several languages. Services are perfect for the cost
Value benefit could be valued as the best I had found in booking.com being this one my first time in a hostel.
- Check in with the owner was great. One other Colombian staff member was very hospitable as well. 6 Bedroom female dorm was huge. Balcony with views on the street was great. Location was perfect. Met nice girls. Felt fairly safe even though staff did not check at all who entered the hostel areas. Cleaning was done properly and breakfast lady was the friendliest of everyone. My experience with hostels so far has been positive and great for interaction, free tours with staff members, enthusiastic staff and lounge areas to actually sit and relax. Wi-Fi everywhere and kitchens that are meant to cook on a real stove. Perfectly neat fridges with labels to stick on your stuff next to it. Staff checking in regularly and asking how your day is going.
- Everything was perfect, this was my first hostel experience and it went way far beyond all my expectations. Love this place, the staff was amazing and also the location was perfect! Totally recommended.
- This was my first hostel experience. I would possibly stay again. I loved the quick and easy check in process. Although I never ate it, I loved the fact that breakfast was included. I also loved meeting people from other states and countries. My food was not stolen from the community refrigerator and there are party bus activities for a very fair price every single day of the week. Loved that there is a safe and an underbed storage that you can buy a lock to secure.
- Free breakfast was great, great location! Lots of opportunities for nightlife. Staff at desk very helpful
- Awesome professional staff speakers of several languages. Services are perfect for the cost
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, HI-Miami Beach offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 1.1 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Great location near beach, shopping and restaurants
- The location is by far the best this hostel have. The staff is good and nice. Seems very secure and there is always an open bar down the stairs.
- We had a double room with private bathroom. The room was very spacious and the bed king size. It’s only a two minute walk to the beach and the ocean drive.
- The best hostel in Miami!!! Everything is perfect. Super comfy bed. Super nice shower. Super clean. Spacious room. The best location.
- super place, happy for my staying there.. I can’t telling to have more because it was a perfect mix of confort…
Beds n’ Drinks
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Beds n’ Drinks offers accommodations in Miami Beach. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Friendly and helpful staff that answers any questions that you have any time of the day. Staff is experienced and knows what they are doing.
- The staff was amazing. The perks and benefits included or offered at a reasonable price we’re super sweet! Best hostel ever.
- It’s a great friendly place. Staff are brilliant
- The location and the price comparing with hotels around the area
- Very vice and quiet place. Lots of amenities are available. The location is amazing.
Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden is located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hostel, and bike rental and car rental are available. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden.
- The staff and people staying at the hostel were friendly. Easy check in and check out. Good access to wifi and computers in lobby.
- The wonderful, amazing other hostel guests, Jerry, Chris, Dee, Bo and many others…What a squad!
- Hospitality, Hot Showers, Friendliness, Nigtlife VIP
- Staff is friendly, nightly events, meeting great people
- Virginia “V” was very helpful in getting us settled. We had a small problem with our air conditioning and she corrected the problem very quickly. She is one of those people that will make a good stay into a great one. Thanks V!
Top Hostels In Opa-locka Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Opa-locka Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Opa-locka Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Opa-locka Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!