10 Best Hostels To Stay In Onzonilla Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Onzonilla Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Onzonilla Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Onzonilla Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Onzonilla Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Onzonilla Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Onzonilla Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Onzonilla Castile And Leon:
Check In León
Located 0.9 miles from Leon Cathedral, Check In León in León features a garden and terrace. Popular points of interest nearby include San Isidoro Church, Palacio del Conde Luna and INCIBE. Free WiFi is provided.At Check In León, each room has a closet. Every room includes a shared bathroom with a hair dryer, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave. Guest rooms at Check In León are equipped with a seating area.San Marcos Convent is 1.4 miles from Check In León, while Plaza de toros de León is half a mile away.
- The owner is very friendly. The hostel is right at the entrance from the Camino and across the street from the supermarket. Bathrooms were nice and clean
- The bathroom facilities were great. Alfonso, was a brilliant host.
alfonso will help you in all, a great manager
dormitory was clean and well organized. all is clear and safe
avery place is equipped with reading light, socket, locker
restrooms was small but clean and adequate
I had a late check-in and I had the cooperation of the manager to do this without make troubles to the other guest: all was prearranged and easy to get it
- We were walking the Camino and getting in later in the afternoon, so we reserved this place. The bathrooms are private, which was a real treat!
A pilgrim’s needs are simple: A clean place, nice bed, great showers, the ability to wash clothes, access to good food or the ability to make a meal and an overall good vibe.
This place had all of that. As far as food, there’s a nice kitchenette with all the utensils and equipment you need. A really big grocery is within walking distance and there is a KFC right across the street.
It’s an easy place to find, right in the Camino at the beginning on the city. The Wi-Fi was good and there’s a nice sitting area. There are full size lockers for your backpack.
You can wash your clothes or Alphonso will wash and dry them for you for a total of 6 euros. There is nothing like warm clothes from the dryer. You can also purchase disposable sheets and bath towels if you need that.
As someone who stays at Casa Rural more than Albergues, I’m glad I chose to stay here.
Hostel Urban Rio Cea
Rio Cea Urban Hostel is located in central León, just 500 feet from Casa de Botines. Set in a historic building, this bed and breakfast offers rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Rio Cea Urban Hostel all have shared bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have city views.At Hostel Urban Rio Cea you will find a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. It offers city views.The kitchen can also be used by the guest to prepare their own meals. There is also a communal sitting-room at the guest disposal and free WiFi.The property is just 3 minutes’ walk from both the Barrio Húmedo and the Barrio Romántico districts, which are famous for their tapas bars and nightclubs. León Cathedral is just 1,500 feet away.
The staff was wonderful and the room was very nice. we loved our little balcony but the fountain outside (and traffic) was too loud to sleep with open doors. But with the doors to the balcony closed it was quiet.
The location worked well for us. It was a very easy 15 minutes walk from the train station, 10 minutes to a shop to rent bikes and 5-10 minutes the other direction to the old town and cathedral areas.
Very good view and the owner was so kind to wait for us after the check in time.
The bedroom is gorgeouse, clean and large.
- The room and wc was very clean and confortable. The location was great, very near the center.
- Big room with fantastic view, and convenient location. The staff member was also very friendly.
- Host was very personable and gracious.I appreciated greatly the no charge towel and tv I think all places should be like this.
- The staff was wonderful and the room was very nice. we loved our little balcony but the fountain outside (and traffic) was too loud to sleep with open doors. But with the doors to the balcony closed it was quiet.
Albergue San Pelayo
Albergue San Pelayo is set in Puente Villarente and on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. It has a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and a communal kitchen and laundry room.This charming hostel is set in a pretty garden. Each room at Albergue San Pelayo has simple, rustic décor and a private bathroom.León is just 5 mi from the hostel. The A231 Motorway is 8.1 mi away and you can reach Oviedo in approximately 90 minutes by car and León in 10 minutes by car .
While the outside of this place may make you wonder, the inside is wonderfully warm and welcoming. It is cozy and comfortable and the rooms are mostly on one level down a hallway. The garden outside is a quiet respite from the busy traffic passing through the town just down below. The communal dinner offered a variety of choices. Jacqueline and her husband are great hosts. You can skip breakfast and head in town on your way out and stop at the bakery. Absolutely delicious.
Upon arriving, I asked where I could get lunch and she recommended this place and it was delicious.
Dinner- yes! Just save the 3 euros for the breakfast that they are offering and stop by the bakery as you are leaving- you won’t be disappointed.
My room was nice and comfortable- no TV in the rooms – in case you need that.
There’s a wonderful living room for indoor relaxing and conversation.
Well worth a stay.
- Lovely building with big garden. Excellent 10 euro meal and very friendly welcome. More like a hotel than hostel in communal areas. Excellent stop on the Camino.
- Good hot shower, friendly helpful staff, warm comfy bed, reasonable evening meal.
- The bed was a little hard but the room was spacious and clean. The menu was excellent served with wonderful wine.
- Very friendly host and room had all I expected. The garden is lovely to sit in after a long day walking. The communal dinner was very good and all enjoyed.
- While the outside of this place may make you wonder, the inside is wonderfully warm and welcoming. It is cozy and comfortable and the rooms are mostly on one level down a hallway. The garden outside is a quiet respite from the busy traffic passing through the town just down below. The communal dinner offered a variety of choices. Jacqueline and her husband are great hosts. You can skip breakfast and head in town on your way out and stop at the bakery. Absolutely delicious.
Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury
Located within 1.6 miles of Leon Cathedral, Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury in León has a number of amenities including free bikes. Around 0.8 miles from INCIBE, the property is also close to Plaza de toros de León. Free WiFi is provided.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury has a playground. Guests at Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury will be able to enjoy activities in and around León, like cycling.San Isidoro Church is 1.9 miles from Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury.
Stuff is sooo helful!
Good bikes are free to rent!
- This is a perfect hostel for camino pilgrims and not a bad shout for general Leon tourists on a backpackers budget. The rooms and bathrooms are kept clean, and the bar in the hostel reception has a good selection at decent prices, ideal for a relaxing jarra or four after a few days on the camino
- Rosie was so kind and went out of her way to help me see a doctor while I was there. Thank you Rosie! Muchas Gracias 🙏🏼
- Very nice staff. The welcomed me by my name, did my washing and gave good conversation at the bar.
- Fireplace was lovely. It was clean and the staff was nice.
- Stuff is sooo helful!
Albergue Muralla Leonesa
Featuring free WiFi, Abergue Muralla Leonesa is located in Leon. It also offers a shared terrace, lounge area, and a kitchen. Leon Cathedral is 1,650 feet from the property.All rooms feature simple décor and parquet floors, and the shared bathrooms come with a shower. Bed linen is provided. Some rooms also include a flat-screen TV.This hostel has a tour desk, where staff can provide you with tourist information about the area. Luggage storage and bicycle parking is available.Palacio del Conde is 1,150 feet from Abergue Muralla Leonesa, and Casa Botines is a 7-minute walk away. Leon Train Station is 0.9 mi from the property.
- Great little albergue with super clean rooms and an awesome shower.
- The location close to the Two plazas and cathedral . Staff wonderful . Very clean
- Staff was amazing, helpful, so nice. Spoke English and Spanish. Great morning breakfast.
- We spent one night at Albergue Muralla during our September 2017 camino. It is in a very nice part of Leon, in the “old town” with an updated interior of a very old brick building. Four of us shared a “quad room” of two bunkbeds. Our room was one of several private rooms on the main floor of the albergue. Very nice hostess. Breakfast was included in the rate. Small patio in back of the building. Good wifi. Will stay here again during a future camino.
- Great location close to Plaza Mayor…a reasonable walk to the train station.
Centrally located in a pedestrianized street in Leon’s Old Town, Leon Hostel offers a shared covered terrace with city views and free WiFi. Leon Cathedral is 2 minutes’ walk away.Heated rooms at this hostel feature a balcony with city views and a clothes rack. Shared rooms include a reading lamp and lockers, while private rooms have bedside tables. All rooms have access to shared bathrooms. Guests can make use of the shared lounge area and kitchen.You will find many cafés, shops and restaurants in the surrounding streets. El Barrio Humedo and El Barrio Romántico neighborhoods, popular for their tapas bars, are a 2-minute walk away.San Isidoro Church is 1,300 feet from the hostel and Gaudi’s Palacio de Botines is 3 minutes’ walk away. Valladolid Airport is 90 minutes’ drive from Leon Hostel.
- So comfortable here could have stayed a few days more. Clean and lovely rooms in the heart of Leon🙋🏼Thanks so much, Karin
- Amazing location, comfortable beds with clean sheets, free coffee and tea! Would recommend to anyone staying in León
Excellent staff. Great location
Nice place to stay after camino
- Friendly staff, great Wi-Fi, nice living room, with a great spot on the balcony, where you can enjoy and watch the city.
- Wonderful location and host. Incredible value for the money. Washing machine is very convenient.
Albergue Peregrinos San Francisco de Asis
Albergue Peregrinos San Francisco de Asis offers accommodations in Leon and features a restaurant and a dining area.Leon Cathedral, Conde Luna Palace and Casa Botines House are all within 1,650 feet of the property.
Lovely staff, they didn’t even charge us for washing a bag of clothes.
Great location. Ideal for having our dog with us as there is a little park just across the street. Easy to get back on the Way by heading straight towards the river / riverside park and turning right and going towards Plaza San Marcos; more straightforward than following the winding route through the old city! Beautiful Franciscan church next door with evening mass at 8.
- Not a luxury hotel but provided everything one wanted at a budget price.
- It was really well located and the staff was super friendly. The receptionist realized we weren’t pilgrims and offered us a better for only 4 euros more
- Very friendly staff, free washing and drying, late closing hours (midnight)
- Incredibly genuine welcome and local advice El send rucksack to Santiago by Spanish post office and not Camino courier company for half the price both tracked and insured. Free laundry service almost made us weep with gratitude. God bless this establishment.
- Lovely staff, they didn’t even charge us for washing a bag of clothes.
La Madriguera Hostel
Located within 900 feet of Leon Cathedral, La Madriguera Hostel in León provides a shared lounge, as well as free WiFi. The property is close to several well-known attractions, 0.4 miles from San Isidoro Church, one mile from San Marcos Convent and a 6-minute walk from Palacio del Conde Luna. The property is close to popular attractions like Casa Botines, León Chamber of Commerce and FGULEM.Every room includes a shared bathroom.FGULEM is 0.9 miles from the hostel, while Auditorium Ciudad de León is an 18-minute walk away.
- It was quaint, the location was amazing three blocks from the cathedral, the lady that runs the place Apolla was professional and kind and informative, and was this cute as it could be. The kitchen was truly fully stocked kitchen with plenty of room for many people to be cooking at the same time, from the kitchen you could see a small garden area where people were sitting and enjoy The weather. The small living room was cozy comfortable and clean. I can’t say enough good things about this property. I have already recommended it to four other Camino travelers. Most definitely would book there again, again, and again. ELISA USA
- The beautiful host is very welcoming, the hostel is near to the main square and is great value for money. The small hostel has a nice laid back vibe.
Very nice and friendly owner
The Nespresso machine
In the heart of city center
Tv in the room
I would definitely stay here again
- Clean, comfortable bed, very friendly nice welcoming, close to city center, I am absolutely positive about it and can just recommend it!
- The lady who owns the place went over and above when one of my friends was injured and spent two hours running her two different hospitals to make sure she was okay. I cannot rate this plate highly enough.
Alda Centro León
Alda Centro León Hostel is centrally located in León Old Town, 2,650 feet from León Cathedral and the main shopping area. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and free toiletries. Sheets and towels are provided.There is a dining room and communal kitchen with a ceramic hob, microwave and fridge. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk.Barrio Romántico neighborhood, popular for its tapas bars, is just a 5-minute walk away. The charming town of Astorga, with Gaudi´s Epicospal Palace, is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Amazing location and very comfortable room. Basic but had everything we could have needed. Clean place and staff helpful (only reached by phone)
- Good price for a single room with spacious bathroom. Near to the Barrio Romanico.
- I arrived very late and checked out early. The owners gave me detailed instructions on how to access the room and what to do on check out. Very helpful. Room was basic but clean and well presented.
- Very good location (supermarket and farmacy around the corner), very good internet connection, heating on so I could dry my laundry, very helpful staff and nice big room with my own bathroom
Everything was perfect! Thanks Daniela 💝🏃🏻♀️
She was extra Nice and helped me with précise instructions to move around Leon! She went beyond and helped to book my next destination.
Hostal Restaurante Central
Located in La Virgen del Camino, in a building dating from 1980, Hostal Restaurante Central provides a bar and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. All rooms come with a balcony.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom and a shower, while selected rooms come with a terrace. All guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.León is 4 miles from Hostal Restaurante Central, while Astorga is 23 miles from the property.
- Vers kind staff, waitress Nadia is extraordinary, she even speaks croatian : ) We also liked a room with the balcony
- The waitress was helpful and gave me a bag of ice for my injury
- Estaba todo muy limpio el wifi estupendo hasta las 12 de la noche. El pueblo muy bonito y para cenar con niños adolescentes genial . Amables , genial.
Nos alojamos en este hostal porque nos cogía a mitad de ruta entre astorga y nuestro siguiente destino en Asturias. Llegamos a las 20 de la tarde y nos fuímos a primera hora, así que fue totalmente de paso y no podemos valorar si la ubicación y otros servicios son buenos o no.
La recepción la realizaron las camareras del restaurante que hay debajo de las habitaciones.
- Es acogedor, limpio, el personal es muy agradable.
Top Hostels In Onzonilla Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Onzonilla Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Onzonilla Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Onzonilla Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!