10 Best Hostels To Stay In Onís Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Onís Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Onís Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Onís Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Onís Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Onís Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Onís Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Onís Asturias:
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue Cabrales is located in Carreña de Cabrales. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hostel, each room comes with a closet. Albergue Cabrales has certain units that feature river views, and rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests at Albergue Cabrales will be able to enjoy activities in and around Carreña de Cabrales, like skiing.Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel, while Potes is 16 miles away. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was included, the bed was clean and comfortable, enough parking spaces. The buildings seemed to be almost new. And I had a view of the mountains from the bed. It was really quite.
- I liked the location, the village is very nice and is extremely close tot the starting point of ,,Ruta de Cares,, which is and amazing experience. On the outside ,,Albergue Cabrales,, looks nice, cozy, there is also an interior garden with chairs and tables which look really nice, a nice place to take you coffee or just to relax.
- Great backyard, the kitchen is working till the night, so there’s an opportunity to have a late dinner 🙂 Cool location, friendly stuff, enough space for parking the car.
- What is there not to like about the lovely Alfredo, his mum and the absolutely gorgeous Palacio. Wonderful place, excellent breakfast and tapas.
- It’s really beautifully located. Nice little garden to rest in after a whole day of hiking and surfing. 🙂
Covadonga Hostel in La Riera provides accommodations with free bikes, a terrace and a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a stovetop.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and cycling.Llanes is 18 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from Covadonga Hostel.
- Our host Andres was very friendly and helpful. He helped us plan our intenrary around the picos and made our stay such a great one.
- The host is incredible. Very good communication and very friendly. His suggestions on what to see were spot on and he even gave me a lift to the nearest bus stop for me to take the bus up the mountains as well as arranging a taxi for me when I had to leave early in the morning before the busses opperate. The facilities are great and clean and you really feel the small village friendliness being there. Great place to stay to see the Picos.
Andres is a really very nice host!
The place was perfect for us, just before getting on our 4-day-track through the picos.
- We really enjoyed our time Covadonga Hostel. The hostel is really cosy and very clean. Moreover, the hostel warden, Andres, is very kind and helpful! He gave us a lot of tips what to do in Picos National Park. The albuerge is located in the nature and close to Cangas the Onis and Picos de Europa National Park.
- Andres was an excellent host and really went out of his way to make sure I had a great time. He picked me up from Cangas the Onis nearby, gave me recommendations for nearby hiking trails, and even drove out to pick me up when I was walking back to the hostel in the rain!
Albergue Camino de Santiago
Located in Villahormes, Albergue Camino de Santiago has a garden and a terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower.Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from Albergue Camino de Santiago.
This Alburgue was a nice place to stop for a night whilst walking the Camino Norte. It was very quiet when I stayed in July but it looks like there would be plenty of space in busier times. The village is basically this Alburgue and not much else!
I had a basic pasta dish which was tasty enough and the beds and dorm rooms were clean. Sheets were available if you wanted them at a small extra cost.
- Really nice hostel and clean. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Fuera de la habitación todo era precioso, el albergue por fuera tiene muy buena pinta
- Me recibieron muy bien y me prepararon un pa amb tomàquet buenísimo.
Un sitio perfecto para los que están haciendo el camino de santiago.
Limpio y cómodo.
El dueño muy majo!
- This Alburgue was a nice place to stop for a night whilst walking the Camino Norte. It was very quiet when I stayed in July but it looks like there would be plenty of space in busier times. The village is basically this Alburgue and not much else!
Way of Saint James Llanes Asturias Hostel
Way of Saint James Llanes Asturias Hostel is located in Villahormes and features a bar. Free WiFi is available.Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel LLanes Camino Santiago Villahormes
Providing free WiFi, Hostel LLanes Camino Santiago Villahormes is located in Villahormes. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a garden. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.The hostel has a terrace.Llanes is 8 miles from Hostel LLanes Camino Santiago Villahormes, while Potes is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Llanes Gulpiyuri Beach
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Hostel Llanes Gulpiyuri Beach is located in Villahormes. Free WiFi is featured.Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel, while Potes is 24 miles away. Santander Airport is 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella
Located in Cardoso, Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella features a garden, a terrace and a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a closet. Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella provides certain accommodations that have mountain views, and every room has a shared bathroom with a shower.Llanes is 8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 55 miles from Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella.
No reviews yet.
Albergue La Posada
Albergue La Posada is a converted 18th century monastery located in Villanueva. It offers free parking, barbecue facilities, and a cafeteria.All rooms at the Albergue La Posada feature 2 bunk beds and a private bathroom. Guests are able to reserve the room for 2 to 4 people.There is a TV room as well as a dining area and covered terrace where guests can enjoy their meals. A fridge and a microwave are also available on site.The 24-hour reception enables guests to come and go at any time. There is a bus stop at the posada. Activities and excursions can be arranged at discounted prices.
- Very friendly staff. Great location. Fantastic value.
- Vriendelijke mensen , alles simpel. Maar meer dan genoeg. Goede uitvals locatie
- Qué las habitaciones tuvieran baño privado. Personal agradable
- El buen ambiente, el hostal en si es precioso y la ubicación inmejorable, además todo el personal es encantador y sus recomendaciones estupendas; Queremos volver
- El sitio precioso, te sientes en familia, tienes lo que necesitas en la habitación y fuera barbacoa, pilas, cenadores cafetería un complejo estupendo. Lo mejor el trato, Alejandra y Ramón maravillosos. Cuidan de ti al detalle. Volveremos, se lo recomiendo a todos los amantes de la naturaleza y el buen trató. Chapó.
Albergue Villa de Bulnes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Villa de Bulnes is located in Bulnes. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Villa de Bulnes.Llanes is 37 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 76 mi from Albergue Villa de Bulnes.
- This is a small hostel in a tiny village without anything open after 20. Order the food in advance if you want to eat. For the price this place is hard to beat. The staff (Adolpho) was very helpful and nice, he seems to do everything himself.
- This is an Albergue (which is spanish for Youth Hostel), and a well run one at that, but it is not a hotel. The sleeping is in bunk beds with up to ten people in a room. There is only one shower, toilet for each room that can make for a bottle neck in the AM. Like most places in Spain, breakfast is coffee and toast or coffee cake. Not a lot of protein. That said, Bulnes is a spectacular setting, and well worth visiting for a couple of nights with a hike into the heart of the Eastern Picos de Europa. For the young and rugged there is a steep ascent to a refugio followed by one of several possible descents that makes for an exhausting day. For the older and less rugged there is a more gentle valley taking one into similar unforgettable terrain. Two nights there is all you need.
- Very new and spotless with comfortable bunk beds and secure lockers. Good shower and simple breakfast make this fantastic value.
- Unique surroundings as well as going to and from Bulnes.
- Cheap, two bars beside it, was fine for the night.
Llanes International Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Llanes International Hostel is set in Poo de Llanes and has a garden and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Llanes International Hostel also have free WiFi.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Llanes is 1.6 mi from the accommodations. Santander Airport is 48 mi from the property.
- Me gustó mucho lo bien que está situado, a pesar de estar cerca de la carretera principal no se escucha ruido, y está cerquisima de playas preciosas. Pero lo que de verdad me encantó es el personal del hostal, como te tratan, las recomendaciones tan interesantes que te hacen sobre los alrededores,…
- Close to beautiful beaches (Poo, Llanes, Celorio) and Picos de Europa. Good lunches and dinners. Helpful staff.
- Very good location. Great terrace with a view over the village towards the Picos mountains. Very friendly and easy going personal. Even provided lactose and gluten free breakfast. Close to bar/ restaurant and a nice little walk through the hills to the beach and river! We decided to stay 2 additional nights! Will come back!
- La amplitud de la habitación y tener un baño privado.
- La ubicación, la atención del personal, y la información turística que nos dieron al llegar.
Top Hostels In Onís Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Onís Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Onís Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Onís Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!