10 Best Hostels To Stay In Oncina de la Valdoncina Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Oncina de la Valdoncina Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Oncina de la Valdoncina Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oncina de la Valdoncina Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oncina de la Valdoncina Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Oncina de la Valdoncina Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Oncina de la Valdoncina Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Oncina De La Valdoncina Castile And Leon:
Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del camino
Located in Valverde de la Virgen on The Saint James Way pilgrimage route Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del camino features free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units include views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.León is 7.5 mi from Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del camino, while Astorga is 21 mi away.
- Tha staff were so caring and responsive to every little thing I needed, they were warm, friendly and cheerful
- The staff were super friendly. The garden is a lovely oasis after a long walk on the Camino.
- 3 very friendly ladies working there, clean and cosy place, good dinner
- The hosts are incredibly welcoming. Beautiful home cooked meals. Great place!
- This was the very first albergue I stayed at on my first Camino. I was greeted with smiles and a cold drink from the lovely owner. Bunks were clean and the home cooked dinner was abundant. Has a good peaceful garden area with hammocks and seating to relax. Friendly place.
Hostal Restaurante Central
Located in La Virgen del Camino, in a building dating from 1980, Hostal Restaurante Central provides a bar and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. All rooms come with a balcony.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom and a shower, while selected rooms come with a terrace. All guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.León is 4 miles from Hostal Restaurante Central, while Astorga is 23 miles from the property.
- Vers kind staff, waitress Nadia is extraordinary, she even speaks croatian : ) We also liked a room with the balcony
- The waitress was helpful and gave me a bag of ice for my injury
- Estaba todo muy limpio el wifi estupendo hasta las 12 de la noche. El pueblo muy bonito y para cenar con niños adolescentes genial . Amables , genial.
Nos alojamos en este hostal porque nos cogía a mitad de ruta entre astorga y nuestro siguiente destino en Asturias. Llegamos a las 20 de la tarde y nos fuímos a primera hora, así que fue totalmente de paso y no podemos valorar si la ubicación y otros servicios son buenos o no.
La recepción la realizaron las camareras del restaurante que hay debajo de las habitaciones.
- Es acogedor, limpio, el personal es muy agradable.
Alda Centro León
Alda Centro León Hostel is centrally located in León Old Town, 2,650 feet from León Cathedral and the main shopping area. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and free toiletries. Sheets and towels are provided.There is a dining room and communal kitchen with a ceramic hob, microwave and fridge. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk.Barrio Romántico neighborhood, popular for its tapas bars, is just a 5-minute walk away. The charming town of Astorga, with Gaudi´s Epicospal Palace, is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Amazing location and very comfortable room. Basic but had everything we could have needed. Clean place and staff helpful (only reached by phone)
- Good price for a single room with spacious bathroom. Near to the Barrio Romanico.
- I arrived very late and checked out early. The owners gave me detailed instructions on how to access the room and what to do on check out. Very helpful. Room was basic but clean and well presented.
- Very good location (supermarket and farmacy around the corner), very good internet connection, heating on so I could dry my laundry, very helpful staff and nice big room with my own bathroom
Everything was perfect! Thanks Daniela 💝🏃🏻♀️
She was extra Nice and helped me with précise instructions to move around Leon! She went beyond and helped to book my next destination.
Albergue Peregrinos San Francisco de Asis
Albergue Peregrinos San Francisco de Asis offers accommodations in Leon and features a restaurant and a dining area.Leon Cathedral, Conde Luna Palace and Casa Botines House are all within 1,650 feet of the property.
Lovely staff, they didn’t even charge us for washing a bag of clothes.
Great location. Ideal for having our dog with us as there is a little park just across the street. Easy to get back on the Way by heading straight towards the river / riverside park and turning right and going towards Plaza San Marcos; more straightforward than following the winding route through the old city! Beautiful Franciscan church next door with evening mass at 8.
- Not a luxury hotel but provided everything one wanted at a budget price.
- It was really well located and the staff was super friendly. The receptionist realized we weren’t pilgrims and offered us a better for only 4 euros more
- Very friendly staff, free washing and drying, late closing hours (midnight)
- Incredibly genuine welcome and local advice El send rucksack to Santiago by Spanish post office and not Camino courier company for half the price both tracked and insured. Free laundry service almost made us weep with gratitude. God bless this establishment.
- Lovely staff, they didn’t even charge us for washing a bag of clothes.
Albergue Muralla Leonesa
Featuring free WiFi, Abergue Muralla Leonesa is located in Leon. It also offers a shared terrace, lounge area, and a kitchen. Leon Cathedral is 1,650 feet from the property.All rooms feature simple décor and parquet floors, and the shared bathrooms come with a shower. Bed linen is provided. Some rooms also include a flat-screen TV.This hostel has a tour desk, where staff can provide you with tourist information about the area. Luggage storage and bicycle parking is available.Palacio del Conde is 1,150 feet from Abergue Muralla Leonesa, and Casa Botines is a 7-minute walk away. Leon Train Station is 0.9 mi from the property.
- Great little albergue with super clean rooms and an awesome shower.
- The location close to the Two plazas and cathedral . Staff wonderful . Very clean
- Staff was amazing, helpful, so nice. Spoke English and Spanish. Great morning breakfast.
- We spent one night at Albergue Muralla during our September 2017 camino. It is in a very nice part of Leon, in the “old town” with an updated interior of a very old brick building. Four of us shared a “quad room” of two bunkbeds. Our room was one of several private rooms on the main floor of the albergue. Very nice hostess. Breakfast was included in the rate. Small patio in back of the building. Good wifi. Will stay here again during a future camino.
- Great location close to Plaza Mayor…a reasonable walk to the train station.
Hostel Urban Rio Cea
Rio Cea Urban Hostel is located in central León, just 500 feet from Casa de Botines. Set in a historic building, this bed and breakfast offers rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Rio Cea Urban Hostel all have shared bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have city views.At Hostel Urban Rio Cea you will find a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. It offers city views.The kitchen can also be used by the guest to prepare their own meals. There is also a communal sitting-room at the guest disposal and free WiFi.The property is just 3 minutes’ walk from both the Barrio Húmedo and the Barrio Romántico districts, which are famous for their tapas bars and nightclubs. León Cathedral is just 1,500 feet away.
The staff was wonderful and the room was very nice. we loved our little balcony but the fountain outside (and traffic) was too loud to sleep with open doors. But with the doors to the balcony closed it was quiet.
The location worked well for us. It was a very easy 15 minutes walk from the train station, 10 minutes to a shop to rent bikes and 5-10 minutes the other direction to the old town and cathedral areas.
Very good view and the owner was so kind to wait for us after the check in time.
The bedroom is gorgeouse, clean and large.
- The room and wc was very clean and confortable. The location was great, very near the center.
- Big room with fantastic view, and convenient location. The staff member was also very friendly.
- Host was very personable and gracious.I appreciated greatly the no charge towel and tv I think all places should be like this.
- The staff was wonderful and the room was very nice. we loved our little balcony but the fountain outside (and traffic) was too loud to sleep with open doors. But with the doors to the balcony closed it was quiet.
Featuring a bar, Globetrotter Hostel is located in León, 300 feet from Leon Cathedral. Built in 2017, the property is within 900 feet of San Isidoro Church. The property is 0.7 miles from San Marcos Convent and a 1-minute walk from Palacio del Conde Luna.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave. All guest rooms have a closet.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.Popular points of interest near Globetrotter Hostel include Casa Botines, León Chamber of Commerce and FGULEM.
no problem to come during the night, there is always someone in the lobby at the hotel on the other side of the street which is the same hotel
company, nice rooms, very quiet, big bathroom, cosy beds, you get towels and shower gel
- The beds were awesome. Nice to have a curtain and some privacy. Rooms were clean.
- Perfect location for seeing the beautiful León. Turn left out of the hostel and some delicious tapas await you (all FREEEE!). The hostel is very clean and has a great dining area.
- Excellent location right in the center of the old town – the Cathedral is literally around the corner. Helpful and friendly staff, air conditioning in the rooms (at least it was in our dorm room). Common areas are very cozy and spacious.
- Amazing location for people on the Camino, right opposite the Cathedral. Very clean, amazing bathrooms. The beds are like little private cubbies with a curtain for privacy from other guests. They give you all bedding including doonas and sheets and towels for the bathroom. There is a nice kitchen and massive communal area. The place was really quiet and the central location was great for exploring the city and getting tapas and other food. It was quite empty when I was there which surprised me for such an amazing place. They didn’t actually do breakfast, but that was fine, the chocolate place just down the road did amazing food and coffee.
- no problem to come during the night, there is always someone in the lobby at the hotel on the other side of the street which is the same hotel
Centrally located in a pedestrianized street in Leon’s Old Town, Leon Hostel offers a shared covered terrace with city views and free WiFi. Leon Cathedral is 2 minutes’ walk away.Heated rooms at this hostel feature a balcony with city views and a clothes rack. Shared rooms include a reading lamp and lockers, while private rooms have bedside tables. All rooms have access to shared bathrooms. Guests can make use of the shared lounge area and kitchen.You will find many cafés, shops and restaurants in the surrounding streets. El Barrio Humedo and El Barrio Romántico neighborhoods, popular for their tapas bars, are a 2-minute walk away.San Isidoro Church is 1,300 feet from the hostel and Gaudi’s Palacio de Botines is 3 minutes’ walk away. Valladolid Airport is 90 minutes’ drive from Leon Hostel.
- So comfortable here could have stayed a few days more. Clean and lovely rooms in the heart of Leon🙋🏼Thanks so much, Karin
- Amazing location, comfortable beds with clean sheets, free coffee and tea! Would recommend to anyone staying in León
Excellent staff. Great location
Nice place to stay after camino
- Friendly staff, great Wi-Fi, nice living room, with a great spot on the balcony, where you can enjoy and watch the city.
- Wonderful location and host. Incredible value for the money. Washing machine is very convenient.
Hostel Covent Garden
Hostel Covent Garden is located in León. Around 900 feet from San Isidoro Church, the property is also 900 feet away from Leon Cathedral and offers free WiFi. San Marcos Convent is 0.6 miles away.At the hostel, rooms come with a balcony. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Hostel Covent Garden also have a city view. All rooms have a seating area.Palacio del Conde Luna is a 2-minute walk from the accommodation, while Casa Botines is 250 feet from the property.
- Perfect location! Juan was always making sure I was okay
The staff are brilliant and have an incredible depth of knowledge of the Camino having walked it 17 times. Thank you for your kindness and generosity, Juan.
Facilities are excellent and the place is spotless. Brilliant!
This was our favourite hostel during our trip. It is a beautiful and quirky home from home.
Juan is a lovely host, very warm and welcoming, helpful and knowledgeable.
The hostel is brilliantly situated, a few yards from the stunning cathedral and Gaudí museum, and in the middle of the old town. Called Ancha is a beautiful, lively street with great bars, restaurants and shops.
I didn’t want to leave!!!
- Good location, staff very welcoming, clean, you have a kitchen to cook and breakfast is included. Super place to stay in León. It’s was my second time!
- Huge kitchen, great seating area and awesome staff!
Check In León
Located 0.9 miles from Leon Cathedral, Check In León in León features a garden and terrace. Popular points of interest nearby include San Isidoro Church, Palacio del Conde Luna and INCIBE. Free WiFi is provided.At Check In León, each room has a closet. Every room includes a shared bathroom with a hair dryer, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave. Guest rooms at Check In León are equipped with a seating area.San Marcos Convent is 1.4 miles from Check In León, while Plaza de toros de León is half a mile away.
- The owner is very friendly. The hostel is right at the entrance from the Camino and across the street from the supermarket. Bathrooms were nice and clean
- The bathroom facilities were great. Alfonso, was a brilliant host.
alfonso will help you in all, a great manager
dormitory was clean and well organized. all is clear and safe
avery place is equipped with reading light, socket, locker
restrooms was small but clean and adequate
I had a late check-in and I had the cooperation of the manager to do this without make troubles to the other guest: all was prearranged and easy to get it
- We were walking the Camino and getting in later in the afternoon, so we reserved this place. The bathrooms are private, which was a real treat!
A pilgrim’s needs are simple: A clean place, nice bed, great showers, the ability to wash clothes, access to good food or the ability to make a meal and an overall good vibe.
This place had all of that. As far as food, there’s a nice kitchenette with all the utensils and equipment you need. A really big grocery is within walking distance and there is a KFC right across the street.
It’s an easy place to find, right in the Camino at the beginning on the city. The Wi-Fi was good and there’s a nice sitting area. There are full size lockers for your backpack.
You can wash your clothes or Alphonso will wash and dry them for you for a total of 6 euros. There is nothing like warm clothes from the dryer. You can also purchase disposable sheets and bath towels if you need that.
As someone who stays at Casa Rural more than Albergues, I’m glad I chose to stay here.
Top Hostels In Oncina De La Valdoncina Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Oncina de la Valdoncina Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Oncina de la Valdoncina Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Oncina de la Valdoncina Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!