10 Best Hostels To Stay In Oliván Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Oliván Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Oliván Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oliván Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oliván Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Oliván Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Oliván Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Oliván Aragon:
A Borda Felices
The hostel A Borda Felices is set in Broto, 10 minutes’ drive from Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It has free WiFi, a terrace with a barbecue and a communal kitchen.The simply decorated rooms at A Borda Felices have wooden furnishings and beamed ceilings. All rooms have heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hostel also has a lounge and a dining area. You can make use of a fully equipped kitchen and of a computer at reception. There is a washing machine and a tumble dryer, which can be used for an additional cost.Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, A Borda Felices has a picturesque setting close to the Ara River.You can go cycling in the area and the hostel can also arrange off-road excursions. Panticosa’s ski slopes are approximately 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Very nice staff and clean areas. They let us keep our bikes inside a room in other building, giving us the keys. Very kind people running the business.
- Very good value for money. Perfect location and friendly staff (only Spanish speaking). It was very nice to have the communal kitchen with all facilities. Good atmosphere in the house. The wooden floor in the room was good for the child to play. Also, a playground is next to the hostel.
- Great location, very friendly host, lovely small town, 5 mins drive from the park entrance
- Nice hostel a bit far from ski resorts if that is what you are looking for
- Very friendly owners/staff, good basis for the Ordesa/Monte Perdido National Park, playground for the kids, shared kitchen is well equipped and organized. Good restaurants all around, two supermarkets and an outdoor shop nearby. Sorrosal waterfall/ferrata is just a couple of minutes walk.
Located in Puente de Sabiñánigo, Albergue-Hostel Pirenarium provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a ski pass sales point. The hostel has mountain views and a playground.At the hostel, each room includes a patio.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at Albergue-Hostel Pirenarium will be able to enjoy activities in and around Puente de Sabiñánigo, like skiing.Formigal is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Jaca is 11 miles from the property.
- Cheap price, clean, lots of Power outlet to recharge phone, nav, bluetooth etc.. great position, only 20 minutes fronte Jaca, a really nice town.
- Dude was really nice, and the room was very clean. Kitchen was fully stocked, including wine glasses.
General architecture of the building is stunning
- How friendly the people were. And how much care they have taken to help me.
Good value for money, but basic amenities. Repurposed military camp building, now a school camp facility with a winter sport focus.
Great for a place to stay if you just need a bed while you check out the beautiful surrounds during the day. Preferably by motorbike!
Albergue de Yebra
Albergue de Yebra hostel is located in Yebra de Basa, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido Nature Reserve is 50 minutes’ drive away.Rooms at this hostel come with heating, Some also have a balcony, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Guests can get tourist information of the area on site. Pack lunches are available at an extra cost.The property is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and mountain biking. Aramón Formigal Ski Resort is a 40-minute drive away.
- excellent attention received from the staff, good breakfast and high value for money
- Las camas son muy cómodas. Los bizcochos del desayuno excelentes. El restaurante de enfrente gratamente sorprendente
- La ubicación y la información de rutas muy bien. EL pueblo es amable y tiene una sidrería espectacular.
- Excelente trato, Buen desayuno, muy limpio y excelente relacion calidad /precio
- Absolutamente todo. Desde las instalaciones, la ubicación, la chica que nos atendió ,hasta el desayuno. Estaba riquisimo. Y hechos en casa!!
Albergue El Último Bucardo
Albergue El Último Bucardo in Linás de Broto features a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At Albergue El Último Bucardo, all rooms include a desk. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of activities can be enjoyed on site or nearby, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Formigal is 14 miles from Albergue El Último Bucardo.
The bed was wide and super comfortable, there was really enough space for each visitor. That is a luxury in any shared bedrooms. Bathroom was clean and spacious.
We arrived late at night, the stuff was really nice anyway.
Excellent place for backpackers. You can find a lot of information about routes in mountains. Albergue is situated on the main road, so it’s very easy to found it and we parked a car on the opposite side and it’s also a plus.
Breakfasts were in usual spanish style (pan con tomatos, jamon, queso and cafe con leche). For us it was a good start of a day.
I’m planning come back 🙂
- It was very clean and fair enough for the price. The breakfast was very good for 5 eur.
- The Albergue is very big, modern and cozy. I loved the shared kitchen and living room. Also there’s a fenced garden with BBQs and hammocks, where you can rest, cook, and take your pet out ! bedrooms very comfortable, no TV (but who cares) and also beautiful views!
- La amabilidad de los encargados, la limpieza y comodidad de las habitaciones. Además te explicaban y te daban tips para la zona. Ha sido un fin de semana genial, y en parte por el sitio tan encantador que hemos escogido. De verdad gracias por todo.
- The bed was wide and super comfortable, there was really enough space for each visitor. That is a luxury in any shared bedrooms. Bathroom was clean and spacious.
Albergue Quinta Vista Alegre
Set on the banks of Bubal Lake, 3,281 feet above sea level, Albergue Quinta Vista Alegre offers accommodations with views of the surrounding mountains. It is located in El Pueyo de Jaca, within 1.2 mi of Panticosa’s ski slopes.Each room and dorm at Albergue Quinta Vista Alegre has heating and free Wi-Fi. There are private or shared bathroom facilities.The hostel has a café and a large dining room. You can relax in the lounge and enjoy the lovely gardens.Staff can arrange bicycle rental, quad biking and horse riding, as well as provide information on nearby hiking routes. Ski storage is also available.El Formigal and Sallent del Gállego are within 15 minutes’ drive of the hostel. The French border is 11 mi away.
- Welcoming staff, very peacefull place surrounded by nature, comfortable room
Todo pero especialmente la casita, el paisaje, la limpieza, la comida
y la amabilidad del personal. Además hemos coincidido con un campus musical y estar en la habitación y oir un solo de violin … no tiene precio !!. Gracias chicos.
Excellent accueil et conseils touristiques
Emplacement dans un charmant petit village
- La cena estuvo bien, y el trato de la recepcionista muy bien
La atención del personal fue muy correcta y atenta que todo estuviese bien.
Nos alojamos en la casita y fue perfecto. Más tranquilo que en el mismo albergue. La habitación pequeña pero con todo lo necesario, el baño completo, buenas vistas, ropa de cama por si refrescaba…
Media pensión y valió la pena. La comida muy buena.
En general calidad-precio muy bien!
Albergue Monte Perdido
Albergue Monte Perdido is offering accommodations in Torla. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. Certain units at the property have a balcony with a mountain view.The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling.Ordesa National Park is 4.3 miles from the hostel.
Everything was great, the owner Bea was very pleasent and helpfull. Everything was well organised and working. The common kitchen was unbelivibly clean and nice to enjoy the food. We also enjoyed wide equipemment of the kitchen. The room was very comfortable and also well structured. & the bonus was that the room is get cleaned and tidy everyday by the staff.
So at the end I’d like to thank Bea and her wonderfull personnel to make our stay so nice ? I can not remember when I stayed in such a nice appartment.
The area around Torla is spectacular and worth to see.
- Nice hotel right in the center of beautiful village of Torla
fantastic place: exceptionally clean, stylish, everything is of high quality, very friendly hosts
you have fully equipped communal kitchen with a fireplace (!), good restaurants/groceries nearby, the village itself is very beautiful and visitor center is in 5 min walk
Freedom to do your own stuff.
Bea was always 100% responsive.
- An amazing and cozy place to stay just a few kilometers from Ordesa and ski stations! Nicely decorated, clean and with a lot of style! Would definitely recommend!
- Everything was great, the owner Bea was very pleasent and helpfull. Everything was well organised and working. The common kitchen was unbelivibly clean and nice to enjoy the food. We also enjoyed wide equipemment of the kitchen. The room was very comfortable and also well structured. & the bonus was that the room is get cleaned and tidy everyday by the staff.
Refugio Lucien Briet
Offering a restaurant, Refugio Lucien Briet is located in Torla. This charming hostel features a patio, bar and a tour desk.Each room at Refugio Lucien Briet, has heating and offers access to shared bathrooms. The kitchen comes with a microwave and a toaster. Please note that it does not include kitchenware.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and horse riding.The hostel is 1.9 mi from Parque Nacional de Ordesa.
Beautiful old menssion. We stayed at a double room that had precisely what we need, including a clean always-hot shower… we loved the place and booked again for after our treck.
When booking wrong room by mistake (and the relevant ones were allready occupied) the owner cancelled for free immidiately. We are so coming back.
- great base in Torla – just what we were looking for and great value for money
- Comfortable enough and good location for getting to the national park.
- In the heart of the village Torla. Good for solo travellers and Backpackers. Bunk beds are comfortable. Toilets were well maintained.
- Basic accommodation but location, cleanliness & comfort of the rooms good. Staff were pleasant and always willing to accommodate our needs where possible.
- Beautiful old menssion. We stayed at a double room that had precisely what we need, including a clean always-hot shower… we loved the place and booked again for after our treck.
Located next to Jaca Ice Rink, this hostel offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and indoor and outdoor football pitches. Astún and Candanchú Ski Resorts are a 30-minute drive away.Guests can choose between private rooms and shared dormitories at Albergue Jaca. All are heated and have an private bathroom. Bed linen is provided and towels can be rented for a surcharge.The hostel’s bar has an open fireplace and a pool table. Albergue Jaca also has a large garden with a children’s play area. There are 2 padel courts, and guests can use the sports center for an extra cost.Jaca Cathedral is a 10-minute walk from the hostel, and a range of shops and restaurants can be found in the town center.
- Friendly welcome from the man only. Big room, big bathroom, quiet and airy, nice views, and reasonable price …. well, we thought so, but then no towels, no toiletries, no soap whatsoever, and no kettle for tea or coffee!
- Did not expect much but hostel was brill room was clean shower excellent bedding was provided staff very helpful stayed extra night
- It cheap. And easy to find after a long days ride. Breakfast was basic and fitted the bill.
- I was allocated a large room, three single beds, spacious, excellent bathroom. Quiet, and clean.
- Half board great experience. This has the best views of any hostel we have ever stayed in. Beds fantastically comfy.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue A’noguera offers accommodations in Castiello de Jaca. Ecoparque El Juncaral is 3.1 mi away.All rooms offer alternative energy-powered amenities and are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.This hostel has ski storage space and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Formigal is 14 mi from Albergue A’noguera, while Jaca is 5 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 56 mi away.
- Very quiet with a lovely welcoming host Robbie. It is simple but adequate accommodation
- Great location in the countryside. Absolutely peaceful and my daughter enjoyed herself immensely helping with the animals. Initially I was disconcerted as I did not realise that Albergue does not mean hotel but more like a sort of hostel for backpackers. However Robbie and his assistant are marvellous and two extremely nice and interesting people. One of the highlights of our summer holiday in Spain.
- Albergue was great, easy to find even in the dark. Robbie was very knowledgeable about the area and helped us plan our ascent of Collarada. Would highly recommend. Check out the Facebook page before you book for photos!
Trato personal de Rovi excelente.
Animales de granja y contacto con ellos gustan a los niños.
Robi, el dueño de la casa es un hombre muy agradable, atento y un gran aconsejador de rutas!!
Al estar la casa apartada de las demás la tranquilidad que se respira en el lugar y su cielo estrellado son espectaculares.
La casa es preciosa por dentro y al no haber muchas habitaciones el ambiente es íntimo y tranquilo.
Set in Canfranc, just 6.2 mi from the French border, Albergue-Refugio Sargantana offers free Wi-Fi and features and heating. Canfranc International Station is a 5-minute drive from the hostel.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, this rustic hostel offers a shared lounge with TV and a meeting room. The property includes a bar, terrace and garden.Fitted with wooden floors, the dormitories feature simple décor and shared bathrooms.This area is ideal for hiking and skiing. The hostel is 2.5 mi from the town of Villanúa. The underground caves of Cuevas de las Güixas are a 5-minute drive away.
Canfranc-Pueblo is a lovely little village. You have all sorts of hiking trails. Access to nearby towns by bus if you don’t have your own transportation like us.
This Albergue-Refugio was a good place to spend some nights. Staff was friendly.
- La tranquilidad del lugar. Muy silencioso para descansar
- La apuesta que ellos hacen por un turismo de montaña sencillo pero profesional.
- Muy tranquilo, fácil aparcamiento. El restaurante lo mejor
- Es un buen albergue. Buen precio y buen ambiente a 10minutos de candanchu
- Canfranc-Pueblo is a lovely little village. You have all sorts of hiking trails. Access to nearby towns by bus if you don’t have your own transportation like us.
Top Hostels In Oliván Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Oliván Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Oliván Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Oliván Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!