10 Best Hostels To Stay In Old Point Bocas del Toro – Top Hotel Reviews
Old Point Bocas del Toro is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Old Point Bocas del Toro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Old Point Bocas del Toro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Old Point Bocas del Toro. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Old Point Bocas del Toro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Old Point Bocas del Toro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Old Point Bocas Del Toro:
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, El Jaguar offers accommodations in Bastimentos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bocas Town is 2.2 miles from Hostal el Jaguar, and Buena Vista is 13 miles away.
- The owner and personnel were great. It was not very crowded and noisy, so that’s a difference from the main island. I wholeheartedly recommend the Zapatilla tour.
- This place is so beautiful ! Everyone was nice and the location is awesome ! You sleep over the water. The room was beautiful. Everything is clean and perfect ! Highly recommended
- I loved the location of this property and the shared space! The hammocks, tables, and view were all so welcoming and really added to this secluded bohemian island feel.
- The place is as described and good value for your money.
Perfect location to explore the island
Nice for low budget traveling
Happy hour beer is 1 dollar
Selina Red Frog
One of our best sellers in Bastimentos! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Bastimentos in the region of Isla Bastimentos, 3.6 miles from Bocas Town, Selina Red Frog features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Buena Vista is 11 miles from Selina Red Frog, and Isla Colón is 8 miles away.
Most comfortable beds, Super friendly stuff, amazing beach bar and special place!
I had such a great time.
- I really love the Selina brand And this one is no different but something special from the rest. The people are true locals and can give you a taste of what’s important to the island. David pointed out red frogs and sloths about two hours into my stay. Carolina explained the importance of water conservation in this area. Everything is from the rain and this can cause water shortages. It’s awesome to learn to be more conscious of water usage. Ricardo, the surf instructor, is awesome and a wealth of knowledge. They all helped me learn more Spanish. Lastly, just remember you are in the jungle, not a sterile, all- inclusive resort. The co working space is perfect here
We stayed in the deluxe bungalow which was AMAZING. It had 360 views of the jungle and a private balcony as well as shower window facing the jungle. The beach was a lovely 3-5 min walk from the bungalow through jungle.
The room had a projector to watch movies on.
Very comfortable bed.
Staff were all very attentive and lovely during our stay.
- It was secluded. Great surf lessons by Ricardo! Good AC in bungalows.
- Short walk from the beach. The pool is great and you can meet some great people here.
- Most comfortable beds, Super friendly stuff, amazing beach bar and special place!
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bastimentos, 2.3 miles from Bocas Town, Bubba´s House features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Buena Vista is 13 miles from Bubba´s House, and Isla Colón is 6 miles away.
- The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was ok. Maybe some fruit with pancakes, or make a little change once in a while. As it was the same every day..
- Pancakes with syrup for breakfast was great and the hammocks were cosy. Rooms were comfortable enough and staff were helpful
The over-the-water setting was nice
The little upstairs deck – where we COULD drink our own drinks
THe 6pm – 7pm US$1 beer Happy Hour
- Good location living on a jetty with good free pancakes in the morning and friendly voluntary staff.
- Casual, friendly atmosphere. Good for backpackers.
Hostel Mamallena Bocas del Toro
Hostel Mamallena Bocas del Toro offers accommodations in Bocas Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Buena Vista is 14 miles from Hostel Mamallena Bocas del Toro, and Isla Colón is 5 miles away.
- The lounge area is really nice, exactly what we wanted. The pancake breakfast was great.
- Great location outside the town centre. Quiet spot with an awesome deck to relax on over the water. Free breakfast!
- Great deck with ocean view, bar and lounging area.
Cozy, stylish and spacious common area with sofas, benches, pillows, tables and so on. Reading, working, chatting in a confartable way – that’s it. Also there’s a terrace with sunbeds by the water, it was cool to have a swim before breakfast without even leaving the hostel. At night you can see fish there, there are lights by the water. Once I saw two dolfins, too.
Nice bar with 2 cocktails for 7$ every evening, good idea.
- Bed was comfy!!! Hostel was great vibe of quiet at night but social during the day. Right on the water!!
Spanish by the Sea – Bocas
One of our best sellers in Bocas Town! Only 1 block from the seafront in Bocas del Toro, Spanish by the Sea – Bocas features a communal kitchen and dining area, grounds with hammocks and accommodations with free Wi-Fi.The Spanish by the Sea hostel has private rooms and beds in dormitories, all with access to shared bathrooms. A safe is available at the front desk.Guests can relax in the communal TV lounge, which includes a DVD library. The on-site tour desk can arrange kayak rental and provide information about things to do in Bocas del Toro.You can swim and snorkel within a 5-minute walk of Spanish by the Sea, and surfing classes are available just a 5-minute boat ride away. Bocas del Toro Airport is just over half a mile away, and is a 1-hour flight from Panama City.
- They made my stay really good here and they were very helpful to find everything, it is a hostel for young people. the Friday night barbecue was unforgettable. coffee served all day. big functional kitchen with all necessities. For Bocas de Toro bookings you should pick this place also for its location and party spirit.
- Clean with well-equipped kitchen and hammocks in the yard.
- The owner was awesome, he was very helpful with all tours and bus bookings, use him for your bookings, the place was big, the chill out areas were awesome, bikes to hire, fans in the rooms, the kitchen was great
- Very close walk to everything, pleasant place, helpful staff
- Great place to meet other travelers and plenty of areas in which to relax
Bambuda Lodge is located in the tropical rain forest in Bocas del Toro. The property features a coral reef off its dock and a swimming pool with an on-site bar and music all day long. WiFi access is available for guests.The property offers individual beds in dormitories or private rooms. You can enjoy views of the ocean, an outdoor seating area, a safety deposit box and bed linen.At Bambuda Lodge you will find kayaks for rent, snorkelling equipment for use on the coral reef, and a 150 foot waterslide from the bar to the ocean. The property has a full restaurant with breakfast, lunch and banquet style family-dinners.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, hiking and diving. Food is served daily at the restaurant.
- Food was amazing, staff was friendly and the whole place is just so cool!
- The views and the atmosphere is amazing in that place. Very good place to meet people
- Awesome place. It felt like a resort. Great spot to relax. The food and facilities were great. The dorm beds were nice and very clean. Loved the pool and slide.
- The family style dinner is amazing! Every night four new dishes to choose from. Breakfast and lunch are good as well. The place itself is superb and we loved the vibe. There is no better place to relax and enjoy the holiday.Great staff!
- The story behind how this place came to be is rather incredible – there is a book at the reception that tells it. You can tell the owners put their heart & soul into this place, and it makes for a wonderful experience.
The Island Hub
Located in Cajun Cod in the region of Isla Bastimentos, 5 miles from Bocas Town, The Island Hub features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Buena Vista is 11 miles from The Island Hub, and Isla Colón is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bastimentos, 2.3 miles from Bocas Town, Hostal Bastimentos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and the area is popular for hiking. Buena Vista is 13 miles from Hostal Bastimentos, and Isla Colón is 6 miles away.
Room was good and its well located in bastimentos, eventhough its better to stay on isla colon.
They cooperated with us when we wanted to stay only 2 nights instead of 4
- Comfy bed, scenic view, helpful and friendly staff
- It got a nice view, dorms were good, many places to sit in a hammock
Located on a nice spot!
Quieter than Bocas Del Toro, this place gives you a more authentic feeling of the islands.
Everyone working there are really nice people, they have good recommendations of stuff to do around and their activities aren’t rip offs.
Overall it is a good spot and you can easily get to the main island.
- This place was made to relax and enjoy the life. Very nice stuff, adorable dogs, good location, a lot of bright colors, terrace is perfect for yoga practice, jungle is right behind the hostel, shops is less then 1 minute walk, water taxi stop is 1 minute walk. Overall the whole island is beautiful and tranquil.
- Room was good and its well located in bastimentos, eventhough its better to stay on isla colon.
Bocas Surf School & Hostel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Bocas Surf School & Hostel is located in Ground Creek. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bocas Town is 1,300 feet from Bocas Surf School & Hostel, and Buena Vista is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Twin Fin Hostels
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Twin Fin Hostels offers accommodations in Bocas Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Buena Vista is 14 miles from Twin Fin Hostels, and Isla Colón is 5 miles from the property.
- The social part in the hostel really made the difference! We really became a little family. The hostel is relaxed but very good located!
- really relaxed and comfortable place, nice common areas with hammocks, decent wifi AND delicious home made breakfast pancakes
- Amazing stuff! We felt really comfortable the whole week we stayed there. The 2 girls from the reception run the show and do amazing work. We already want to come again! Thank you!
- relaxed atmosphere, lots of hammocks, newly renovated, pancake breakfast
- Great location. Easy walking to the main strip but away just enough to get peace and quiet at night. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Pancakes in the morning and a/c during sleeping hours. WiFi worked great.
Top Hostels In Old Point Bocas Del Toro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Old Point Bocas del Toro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Old Point Bocas del Toro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Old Point Bocas del Toro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!