10 Best Hostels To Stay In Olagüe Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Olagüe Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Olagüe Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olagüe Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olagüe Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Olagüe Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Olagüe Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Olagüe Navarre:
Albergue Segunda Etapa
Albergue Segunda Etapa features free WiFi and views of garden in Zubiri. Among the various facilities are a garden and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Pamplona is 11 miles from the hostel, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Comfortable room for 4 with our own en suite Highly recommend Lovely lady very helpful
- Everything was clean and comfy after a long walk. I appreciated the ensuite restroom with great water pressure and hot water. Plus the alburgue was near restraraunts and the farmacia
- The owner greeted us at the door by name. She (sorry can’t remember her name) went above and beyond to make our stay a pleasant one or answer any questions we had. We were in a shared dorm which was bright and airy and we especially liked the lockers with key.
- Clean, confortable, great location, wonderful staff.
- The lady did washing for us which was much appreciated. The room was comfy, clean and in a good location (despite having trouble finding it as no sign). Breakfast was included in the price and was available from 6.30, toast, croissants, yoghurt and drinks.
Albergue San Nicolas
Located in Larrasoaña, Albergue San Nicolas provides a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.Each room has a shared bathroom.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the hostel, including cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 8 miles from Albergue San Nicolas, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- Hostel on the Camino route. Very clean and accommodating. I would recommend. Breakfast is provided.
Washing machine and dryer..
- The location is a bit out of the way and hard to find, bit the place is great. Hot showers in a real shared bathroom. Lockers for your belongings. Great diner which was extra. Be sure to say you want dinner when you book
- Very welcoming, very clean. Lovely shower rooms and facilities. Dinner was great too.
- The friendliness and the stylish dinner, great food
Suseia – The pilgrim’s home
Suseia – The pilgrim’s home in Zubiri provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.With a shared bathroom, rooms at the hostel also provide guests with free WiFi.Guests at Suseia – The pilgrim’s home can enjoy a buffet breakfast.A variety of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.A business center and vending machines with drinks are available on site at the accommodation.Pamplona is 11 miles from Suseia – The pilgrim’s home. Pamplona Airport is 14 miles away.
- A lovely back yard for lounging as well as overstuffed chairs inside. But it was the evening meal. It was FANTASTIC! With each course, there was silence as each guest was lost in the flavors. The meal included fresh ingredients and some local Basque recipes. Plus an extra surprise after dessert. We all applauded the cook. Don’t miss this meal! It is a few extra steps but well worth it. They serve the same meal each evening and we would kill to experience it again & again.
- EVA was very outgoing and engaging. Supper was excellent. Well worth the stay alone
- I don’t have enough words to describe the warm hospitality and the amazing atmosphere. Eva and Raul are charming, nice and help all the guests to feel at home. Eva helped me with the laundry (and when you are on the Camino it is a great joy to meet a place which has a dryer and ropes for hanging laundry). The living room and the yard make you feel like you’re staying at a friend’s house. Really nice place!
- Excellent reception, laundry! Dinner was gourmet!! The owner and her staff were world class!
- All home made food produced with care and attention.
Albergue El Palo de Avellano
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue El Palo de Avellano is located in Zubiri. The on-site restaurant serves local cuisine.Every room includes a private bathroom with a shower.The hostel offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.You can play pool at Albergue El Palo de Avellano.Pamplona is 11 miles from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Super location, attentive staff and excellent meals.
- Very clean and nice Albergue just off the Camino. No complaints.
Nice set-up with the two showers and toilet in each room.
- Breakfast included! It was great for the price. Nice staff!
I was able to eat both dinner and breakfast, great common area and washing facility.
An efficient Albergue located perfectly.
Albergue de Villava
Albergue de Villava is a hostel located by Ulzama River in Villava, a 10-minute bus ride from Pamplona. Free WiFi access is available.The accommodations has a shared lounge with TV, a shared kitchen and a terrace. There is also a bar and an onsite restaurant that offers snacks, sandwiches and burgers, as well as a daily set menu.Dormitories have heating, a shared bathroom with shower and views of the river. Guests will find personal lockers and plugs next to each bunk bed. Bed linen and towels are available for a surcharge.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The town’s public swimming pools are 150 feet away from Albergue de Villava.Pamplona Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Very nice atmosphere, if you really want a good nights sleep and to feel fresh and awoke for the rest of your journey this the place to be
-clean and spacious
-had access to washer/dryer
-on the Camino path
- Staff was excellent. Especially Elizabetha, who took my calls before I arrived and made me feel so welcomed!
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, beds were clean and comfortable.
- Ubicación excelente. Posibilidad de entrar y salir una vez cerrado el albergue. Tiene un enchufe para cada cama.
Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako is located in Pamplona, 650 feet from Pamplona Catedral.There is a shared kitchen at the property as well as a seating area featuring a sofa and TV. Other facilities available in Albergue de Pamplona – Iruñako are a laundry area and an interior courtyard.Ciudadela Park is 0.6 mi from Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako, while Public University of Navarra is 1.4 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- Close to all the sites in Pamplona, the privacy curtain on bunks with interior light for privacy, lockers for packs was great
- Location was terrific, space was clean & bright, bed very comfortable- loved the dark curtain for privacy.
- Great place to stay! 11am check in and a code to let yourself in at night. Curtains give privacy for each bed. Directly on the camino
- Great location, very close to where the bulls run, only about a 5 min walk. And it seems in the middle of everything. Would defiantly recommend!
-the curtains gives a bit of privacy
-hostel is pretty new
-breakfast-toasts, milk, cereals, juice
-space outdoor for bikes or washing clothes and chill
Albergue Plaza Catedral
Located in the heart of the historic center of Pamplona, Albergue Plaza Catedral offers free WiFi in public areas and a free continental breakfast.Heated rooms at this property are shared and guest have access to a shared bathroom. Some dormitories have a balcony and city views. Bed linen and towels are available at an extra cost.There is a shared lounge and a shared kitchen at the property and guests can make use of the laundry service at a surcharge.Pamplona Catedral is opposite Albergue Plaza Catedral, while Parque Ciudadela is 0.6 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- Great location. Great security. Stable metal bunk beds with your own light and charging plug. Rooms dark and quiet. Showers spacious and spotless.
- The staff are fantastic. They went out of their way to help us. They even helped me confirm a reservation when another albergue kept hanging up on me because my Spanish is rough. The bunks at modern and clean and you just can’t beat the location right next to the cathedral. This is a fine choice for a night or two!
- central location in Pamplona, right beside the Cathedral. Great city for a night on the Camino
- Owners and staff great. Pleasant and helpful. Great variety of cereals to suitvall tastes. Yoghurt good to have. Flexibility of coming and going. Well run.
- Great new place! Everything is top quality, the beds, the desing the kitchen and in general the facilities. The owner is super nice and helpful.
Plaza Catedral is a hostel located in Pamplona city center, right next to Pamplona Catedral and 0.6 mi from Parque Ciudadela and offers rooms with shared bathrooms and breakfast included.These private rooms have views of the garden or city and feature a shared bathroom and have access to a shared lounge.The property shares facilities with another hostel next door such as the reception, a shared kitchen and a shared living room.University of Navarra is 1.4 mi from Plaza Catedral, while Museum of the University of Navarra is 1.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.7 mi from Plaza Catedral.
- Very close to all activities of San Fermin but far enough away that you could get into your hostel.
- Perfect location, very comfortable room and bed. Not on the Camino, but resting was perfect
- Everything else. All the owners and staff are amazing. Clean and great facilities. Brilliant location. We will see go back if we return to Pamplona.
- Great location… you can get to everywhere you want from here by walking… we had a room for 3 with a restroom nearby just for us… the bed was comfy and the room not cold or hot… shower had very hot water and there was not a lot of noise…
- We stayed here whilst walking the Camino. The view of the cathedral from our window was great. The staff did our laundry whilst we went sightseeing which may sound like a given but on the Camino this is a winner! Breakfast is self service, but taken whenever you wish if you want an early start on the Camino next day. Lounge area for relaxing too. Also has great showers which are another important concern on the Camino! Would thoroughly recommend to pilgrims!!!
Featuring a terrace with outdoor dining area and garden, Aloha Hostel is located in in Pamplona, 5 minutes’ walk from Ciudadela Park. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.The hostel has dormitory rooms with bunk beds. Some rooms have sofas, some offer a terrace. All rooms have access to a shared bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.The property has bicycles for rent and laundry service can be organized upon request. There are various restaurants and tapas bars within a 5-minute walk of the hostel.Pamplona Bus Station is 1,300 feet away and the Train Station can be reached in 15 minutes on foot.
- Friendly staff, nice room, great location – glad I stayed here!!
- We had a lovely big room that we could spread out in and rest after walking the Camino
- This is an amazing hostel located very close to the center of Pamplona. It is only a short walk from the old town and is very close to the bus station. The facilities are modern and clean. I especially liked the breakfast, which was self serve but included, and the lovely common room, which had cushions on the window seats to sit on.
- We had everything we could need & a great breakfast.
- The single room for two was just perfect, beautiful big windows, plenty of room.
Featuring a garden with outside furniture, Xarma Hostel is located just off the main Avenida Carlos III Street and 5 minutes’ walk from the Bullring. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The property offers beds in shared dormitories and private rooms with a double bed. Each room has access to a shared bathroom with a shower.The hostel has a shared kitchen with a fridge, electric kettle, stove, microwave, oven and coffee machine. It also offers a laundry service.Pamplona Train Station is around 2.2 mi from the hostel. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 5.5 mi away.
- Closeness to city centre, breakfast included, free coffee and biscuits, small enough rooms.
- Breakfast was great! the location was good too. The beds were not that good, they are bunk beds and if someone moves a bit the whole bunk moves along. There was only one toilet in the second floor for many rooms.
- The space is bright and cheery and the bed was very comfortable. It’s a little far from the main part of Pamplona but the walk over is quite nice.
- nice albergue to stay for a team of 3 making the El Camino aiming the production of a TV documentary and a book
- It was a small room with a double bed, just basic, but good and enough for me for 1 night. The bathroom was outside just next to it and downstairs the kitchen with tea for self service. Breakfast was also available there in the morning, not a lot, but enough. The location is good, just a short walk to the oldtown.
Top Hostels In Olagüe Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Olagüe Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Olagüe Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Olagüe Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!