10 Best Hostels To Stay In Obregón Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Obregón Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Obregón Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Obregón Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Obregón Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Obregón Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Obregón Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Obregón Cantabria:
Albergue el Musgoso
This mountain-style hostel is set on the banks of the River Miera in Lierganes. With pretty gardens, it offers a terrace with scenic mountain and river views and free Wi-Fi, 1,300 feet from the historic center.The bright rooms at Albergue el Musgoso feature rustic décor. Some have private bathroom and all have access to a communal lounge with fireplace, sofas, TV with DVD player and library.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room and the communal kitchen includes microwave, fridge and hob. Numerous restaurants, bars and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.The Musgoso organizes activities including hiking and climbing and you can go surfing at Somo and Loredo Beaches, 15 minutes’ drive away. Cabárceno Nature Reserve, a zoo with over 200 species of animal, is 6.8 mi away.Free public parking is available nearby, and Albergue el Musgoso is 10 minutes’ walk from Lierganes FEVE Train Station. Santander is 16 mi away.
- Hosts are very warm and welcoming. Nice quiet place. Highly recommended!
El trato amable de la propietaria.
El desayuno variado.
La amplitud de la habitación para 10 personas.
La casa en general, muy acogedora.
L’accueil très chaleureux de la propriétaire, sa disponibilité
l’originalité et l’authenticité du lieu.
La grande convivialité du lieu.
LA chambre familiale spacieuse.
- Las habitaciones muy limpias y bonitas, los baños también están muy bien. El desayuno muy completo. Todas las zonas comunes, tanto los salones como el jardín son geniales
- La atención de Carmen fue exquisita. El sitio donde se encuentra , al lado del pueblo de Liérganes, es genial. Carmen nos recomendó para cenar ” Casa Daniel” y la verdad es que comimos muy bien. Aunque si bien es cierto que la habitación es muy pequeña para varios, la zonas comunes y el enclave lo compensa. Volveré al albergue a ver los valles pasiegos que se nos quedó atrás.
Located in Boó de Piélagos, Albergue Piedad provides free WiFi.Rooms have a shared bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Santander is 7 miles from the hostel, while Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 6 miles away.
Very welcoming hosts
Great value dinner
Close to train station for next crossing to King to to continue Camino
Very good albergue along the camino, 1 min from train station if you continue via Mogro and Codun.
Dinner was very good, generous plates for the price you pay.
Hosts are very friendly, make you feel welcome
- A hostel. The people who ran it were exceptionally friendly & helpful. A very relaxed atmosphere, and they obviously like children. As a result the children (4) were very happy.
- Highly recommend. The owner is so kind and helpful with anything you need. I had a wonderful night sleep here and had my clothes washed and dried for €3. They also serve food there (salads, sandwiches, eggs, freshly made French fries….. delicious! Lastly everything felt Very clean and comfortable. I never use pillows in albergues but i did here.
- The hospitality of the hosts was fabulous and we were welcomed in despite arriving very early. We had friends arriving late and this also was no problem. Great food on offer for dinner as well as a really well equipped kitchen.
- Very welcoming hosts
Santander Central Hostel
Santander Central Hostel offers accommodation in Santander. It features free WiFi .The dormitory room features bunk beds with individual nightlight and lockers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property and a seating area with a library.Santander Cathedral and Santander Town Hall are both 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Great location, friendly staff, fantastic comfort and decoration
- Great hotel . really nice and helpful host. Cooking facilities, tea and coffee all the time. Location outside train/bus station is a bonus
- Very nice owner of the Hostel – very open-minded, helpful and respectful! The Hostel ist modern, clean and cosy!
- Everything is in a short distance from the hostel.
This hostel is absolutely perfect! When I arrived the staff were all so friendly, offering me tea and wine. After a tour around and a shower in the clean bathrooms, I enjoyed spending a night relaxing with wine in the comfortable and homely common room with other travellers. The atmosphere there was lovely. The rooms are nice and do offer some privacy because of the partitions between each set of bunk beds. Every guest has a light, plug and shared shelf.
It was great there were lockers for out valuables and also airers to dry clothes or towels on.
The breakfast was lovely – coffee, juice, toast + toppings, cereal, fruit, yoghurt, muffins etc.
And of course the staff just made it for me, they were amazingly helpful and friendly! I’ll be back for sure.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Allegro offers accommodations in Santander, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santander Port is 2,650 feet from Hostel Allegro , while Camino de Santiago en Santander is 0.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
- The staff was exceptional helpful and friendly! Never happened to me before that someone prepared breakfast for me in a hostel.
- Great stay at a nice place in town. Very helpful staff (they booked a bus trip for me which would’ve been impossible for myself as the ALSA website is only in Spanish). And a great breakfast as well! Highly recommended!! Thank you.
- I had a great stay and I definately recommend this hostel especially for those on the camino del norte as the hostel is right nex to the path. Everything is very clean and the staff is great! The breakfast is very tasty and prepared as you come.
- The whole set-up. An extremely pleasant, calm ambience. A proprietor who went the extra mile to be courteous and helpful. Clean facilities. Comfortable bed. As a disabled person bunk beds are not great for me, but the mattress was comfy and there were individual lights at the bed head, so each person could see what they were doing without disturbing others in the dorm. A chair in the dorm which is necessary for someone like me for doing certain things. Freedom to go fix a coffee out of hours. A free towel. For the price, a super place to stay overnight.
- The host; he made my a good breakfast en helped me find a special shop and plan my trip by train.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Bcool Santander in Santander provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. The property is around 900 feet from Puerto Chico, a 7-minute walk from Santander Festival Palace and a 10-minute walk from Camino de Santiago en Santander. Free WiFi is featured.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santander Port is 0.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Individual bunk beds with privacy curtain in dorm rooms; good location; allowed to leave luggage and have a shower before check in (perfect for pilgrims); laundromat close by; cool decor
- The hostel has a cool design and feel to it and the staff were very friendly and helpful. All beds have a curtain and personal light/socket, which is great, while the facilities were also comfortable and clean. Perfect location for a seaside stroll too!
staff is very nice and helpful
kitchen is very clean and cozy
shower and toilet is good
- Amazing and very helpful staff and very comfortable hostel. Location is very good too. I have enjoyed my stay here
- 31 in a dorm for 4 and you still have to make your own bed plus for for the check in at 3oclock… way too overpriced for what u actually get. The room has no key anyone can just go inside. No one really checks who comes inside the hostel and the reception doesn’t understand English.
Located in Santander, Cantabria region, Alojamientos Cantíber is set 2,300 feet from Santander Port. The property is located a 14-minute walk from Camino de Santiago en Santander, 1.1 mi from Puerto Chico and 1.2 mi from Santander Festival Palace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.The rooms in Alojamientos Cantíber are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Alojamientos Cantíber provides certain rooms that include a balcony, and all rooms include a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options. Other facilities at Alojamientos Cantiber include a shared kitchen area, including a desk, flat-screen TV, and seating area.El Sardinero Casino is 1.7 mi from Alojamientos Cantíber, while El Sardinero Beach is 1.7 mi from the property. Santander Airport is 2.5 mi away.
Really nice and helpful staff – they’ll make sure, you have a nice time at their place!
There’s just one dormitory and a few double rooms, so everything is really small – but I liked this family hostel style
Big lockers with keys
- The most special thing are the owners of the hostel. They were welcoming, friendly, helpful and in fact could not do enough for me. They helped me with all my questions about the area, they were wonderful and I would definitely go back and in fact will be next week. The hostel was lovely, cosy, with a lovely tiny balcony if you want to sit outside, a room for 8 people with lockers, a shower, toilets, breakfast. There is nothing that I needed that I didn’t have. Highly recommended, thank you so much. Muchisimas gracias.
- Breakfast was very good. Not only coffee, sweet cake and orange juice, but regular morning meal. Quiet and clean. Host (nice Lady) very helpfull and knows a bit English. We reccomend this place.
Very nice, quiet and clean hostel.
Good breakfast and nice owner.
- This is a wonderful place to stay in Santander! The proprietress is absolutely lovely. Not only did she give me good suggestions for what to do in the city, she also let me use her laptop for several hours so I could complete a job application. There is also an excellent little terrace and the included breakfast is extensive. I would absolutely stay again!
- Really nice and helpful staff – they’ll make sure, you have a nice time at their place!
Hostel de las Facultades
Hostel de las Facultades is located within Camino de Santiago in Santander, 15 minutes’ walk away from the University area, and can provide pilgrims with credentials. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Each bright dormitory room is equipped with lockers and sound proofing. They all give access to a shared bathroom. Blankets are provided. Hostel de las Facultades features an air renewal system throughout the property.You can find a shared kitchen at the property where a fridge, ceramic hob, microwave, electric kettle and kitchenware are available. A washing-machine with tumble-dryer option is available. There is a dining-room with a lounge area, and a spacious garden with seating areas shared with the other buildings.Other facilities include a bicycle parking for a surcharge, and touristic information can be provided at the reception as well as luggage storage service.You can find supermarkets, restaurants, a pharmacy and a medical clinic nearby. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, windsurfing and cycling. Santander Port is 0.9 mi while Santander Centreal Bus Station is 1.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi away.
- The place was super clean. Also it was very well equipped and stuff was new. Range of ready meals to purchase in a kitchen fridge.
- The young woman who received us in the afternoon, on the other hand, was very kind and informative.
- Great place to stay. Very welcoming reception staff.
- The man who was running the hostel whilst the owner was away was fantastic, even though we didn’t speak the same language he used Google translate and he couldn’t be more helpful!
- Nice, friendly staff, everything was in good condition
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Boasting a terrace, Hostel Santander is located in the heart of Santander, 1,650 feet from Santander Port. The property is located 2,650 feet from Puerto Chico. The property is set in the Santander City Center district.With a shared bathroom, certain units at the hostel also have a balcony.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Camino de Santiago en Santander is a 10-minute walk from Hostel Santander. Santander Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- Outstanding Hostel by the location, organization and mostly the employees’ attention.
- It is a really nice place, the staff is very organized and helpful, the breakfast was reall good espacially in the little balkon. It situates in the centre of the city so Everything is really close to it even the bus station as well. I recommend 🙂 Thank u for Everything.
- The location is fantastic! It’s right in the middle of everything and the bus stop in front takes you directly to the beach!
- The location was perfect – in the very city center. Breakfast was humble, but very good. Comfortable sleeping facilities and bathrooms. Very interesting and friendly visitors. Staff is very helpful and the hostel is monitored, so secure.
- The location is one of the best in the city, if not the best. On the promenade, looking out over the bay with all the bars and restaurants just a stones throw behind you.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located 2,450 feet from Playa de Somo Beach, SURFtoLIVE House is a hostel with free WiFi and a varied dinner menus, located on Spain’s northern coast.The property can arrange surfing classes and rent surf boards to guests. The dinner menu includes such dishes as barbecues, paellas and pasta.Rooms offer a bunk bed in a mixed dormitory. The shared bathrooms include a bath or shower, and guests are provided with free towels and bed linen.At SURFtoLIVE House you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a vending machine.The hostel is a 20-minute drive from Santander Airport. Bilbao City is 55 mi away.
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful. It had a great atmosphere with all the other guest staying there. It was a very safe area. We could hire surf boards ad wet suits from the hostel and it was only about five mins walk from the great surf beach. Great bbq in the garden and hammock.
- the vibe at the house, easy to meet people, super nice staff, the hammocks, the surf equipment. close to a big supermarket (6min walk)
- Great vibe and atmosphere and everything there a surfer needs for a Surftrip. When the waves in Somo haven’t been great the owner stopped by in the morning with his Jeep and took us to other great surf spots. The couple who owns the place is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great front yard with everything you need from surfboard racks to showers and a hammock. Indo boards, basketball and even a Golfball and bat there for off days. Breakfast is fine if you like a sweet breakfast. If you want something else there is a supermarket 5min away. All in all we had an amazing time with great people, and amazing waves. Thanks especially to the owner for taking us on the surf trips.
- Really friendly staff. Good choice of surfboards to hire and use of the skateboards to go into town was really nice.
- The people that were there were amazing and the owners were so kind and helpful!!
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Albergue Valvanuz is located in Selaya. There’s a restaurant.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santander is 17 miles from Albergue Valvanuz, while Santillana del Mar is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- Ended up in a 4 bunk room on my own as the hostel wasn’t full
- Lo mejor de todo la amabilidad de la encargada del albergue, muy simpática y amable. Gracias por todo
- Personal amable, el alojamiento era lo que esperábamos y tuvimos la suerte de ser pocos en el albergue por lo que tuvimos una habitación para nosotros solos.
- Es un sitio muy tranquilo y limpio, se duerme muy bien por la noche.
- Casa de madera rehabilitada, zona muy tranquila y personal muy amable.
Top Hostels In Obregón Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Obregón Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Obregón Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Obregón Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!