10 Best Hostels To Stay In O Sisto Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Sisto Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in O Sisto Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Sisto Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Sisto Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in O Sisto Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in O Sisto Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In O Sisto Galicia:
La Calabaza del Peregrino
La Calabaza del Peregrino in O Faramello provides accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.Santiago de Compostela is 6 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 12 miles from La Calabaza del Peregrino.
- Quaint little albergue literally on the Camino. We got in early and watched all the pilgrims go by. Great food and wonderful outside garden/tables out the back and a big clothesline. It’s only 13 km from Santiago so most pilgrims keep going. We loved having a short walk into Santiago so were in early for getting our compestela and going to mass.
- Good location, great food and nice staff. Cleand room and bathroom.
- Good place to stay on the camino, though it wasn’t any better than a normal albergue. So the price was a bit too high.
- Good location along the Camino route, great stop if you want to break up your walk into Santiago.
Nice albergue with everything you would expect on the Camino…. bunk beds, average bathrooms (but clean), a place to wash and hang your clothes. No kitchen.
The restaurant is a little overpriced but it is to be expected as there is nothing else around. Still, the food was good.
Wi-Fi was great.
Albergue Seminario Menor
This hostel is set in a seminary, a 10-minute walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It is opposite Belvis Park, which offers wonderful views over Santiago’s Old Town. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Albergue Seminario Menor offers private single rooms and single beds in large mixed dormitories. All rooms have shared bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare food in one of the common rooms, which has microwaves, electric ovens and some cooking utensils. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks.The hostel has a common room with computers and the use of them is available for a small charge.Luggage storage is provided, and the hostel offers a self-service laundry room.Free public parking is available near the Albergue Seminario Menor, and there is easy access to the AP-9 Motorway.
Wonderful end for a pilgrimage.
– Beautiful building and the single rooms are a good deal.
– The food in the cafeteria and the modern decoration there are also great.
- Large space and lockable cupboards next to your bed with a good kitchen
- Nice quiet place just on the edge of the centre but that’s very easily accessed. Clean, good wifi and a decent kitchen/lounge area.
The location is fantastic!
You can have a panoramic view of Santiago de Compostela from up there
- Fantastic location … great that there is a cafe and grocery store available.
- Wonderful end for a pilgrimage.
A Casa de Dora
Featuring a garden and views of garden, A Casa de Dora is located in Santiago de Compostela, 1.1 miles from Tourism Office. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 1.4 miles away and Point view is 1.5 miles from the hostel.The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Rooms include a shared bathroom and a shower, while some rooms have a patio. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Area Central is 1.7 miles from A Casa de Dora, while Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- Dora and Manolo were the kindest, most helpful hosts I met during my trip. They make you feel at home with their genuine Galician hospitality! The place has laundry, a full kitchen, and other facilities to facilitate your stay. The beds were super comfy, rooms and bathrooms extra clean. I highly recommend them! Just remember that the property is located outside of the city center, so if you rely on public transportation, you will be limited to its schedule.
- I was able to have my own room! The room itself was very clean as well as the rest of the hostel such as the kitchen and common room. It felt like an actual house! The owner was able to give me a ride in his van to the train station at no additional cost!
- Very warm welcome. Cleanliness, breakfast, facilities, room. After hiking the Camino it was the best place we coul possibly have checked in! Relaxing, quite, clean and the shower was awesome 😉
- super clean, super friendly owner, comfy and quiet neighborhood
- The host was very great! He helped us figure bus transport in and out of the city and helped shuttle us to the airport. Friendly and fun!
Located in Padrón, Crucesinn Albergue provides barbecue facilities and free WiFi. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also boasts a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Crucesinn Albergue have a terrace. All guest rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The wine and the salad with fresh foods from the garden
- Amaizingcozy atmosphere, with small cafe. Clean room and shower. Everything was perfect!
- The garden looked lovely, unfortunately the weather wasn’t very nice that day. But the hosts are really helpful and have a nice café.
- The owner is a treasure! Very nice, warm and caring man. Thank you!
- A very nice and new place with garden a little pool. They also have a bar and offer food and breakfast. Totally recommend to stay there. Only 16 km to Santiago.
Located in Teo, Albergue Galanas has a terrace and free WiFi. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven.A continental, buffet or American breakfast is served at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Mexican dishes and also offers dairy-free options.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 3.7 miles from the hostel. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 9 miles from the property, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Very friendly hosts. They made dinner only for the two of us and breakfast extra early so we could continue our trip in time.
- Handy for me as i was driving, on the town outskirts. And proper sheet on the bottom but duvets with no covers, luckily I had a sleeping bag. I seemed to be the only guest and everything was brand new
- Very cute cottage right on the Camino. Luis was super friendly and helpful.
- My last stop on Camino before Santiago. Quite big place near the main road, rooms look a bit rustical but comfortable. Very very very very kind owner, his wife cooked a delicious dinner for us. Great surprise for me: non-gluten tortilla and non-gluten/non-lactose dessert prepared just for me. Thank you very much again!
- Friendly host, excellent meals. Private room booked, very spacious.
Located in Milladoiro, Albergue Milladoiro provides accommodations with private terraces. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. The hostel has a shared lounge.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 2.9 miles from Albergue Milladoiro. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Wonderful facility–one of the cleanest, nicest hostals I’ve ever stayed in. Great kitchen/dining area. Lots of space to relax. Nothing seemed cramped. Cool temperature in the heat of summer. Nice beds and bedding–even a nice towel! Kind hostess and other staff.
- Well designed for pilgrim travelers from comfortable and welcoming common areas and fully stocked kitchen to small shelf in bunk.
- This is a 5 Star albergue with all the facilities a pilgrim needs 7 km from Santiago. Bar next door serves amazing food and had friendly staff. I would recommend this albergue.
- Clean and well-organized. Laundry Service included in the price was the best!
- Location. Cleanliness. The Ladies are fabulous, so very helpful. Spacious. Laundry room.
Offering a terrace and views of the river, Albergue Rossol is set in the heart of the Old Town of Padrón in the Galicia Region, 11 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Albergue Rossol features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property and a free indoor bycicle parking.Pontevedra is 21 mi from Albergue Rossol, while Sanxenxo is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- Super location and warm welcome from father and son, Constantine and Santiago. Constantine advised on sightseeing plus best restaurant for eve meal. I loved my stay in the spotless air conditioned dormitory with super clean shower rooms with hairdryer plus complimentary laundry!
Prime location, next to the cathedral and close to camino de santiago waymarks. thebathrom and toilet are fantastic and super clean. there are lockers. towel is provided. sheets are clean. there is a curtain for the beds for privacy as well as private lamps and socket in each bed.
the bar below is nice if you arrive early or wants something to drink or eat.
- Location was excellent adjacent to the Church. Right on the Camino trail
- This was the best albergue we stayed in on our entire trip. Very clean, beds were comfortable, curtain have great privacy. It is actually on the Camino ,perfect location. If you are going to Padron stay here
- The locations was great. Right on the Camino track. Very clean throughout and a very comfy bed.
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Corredoiras offers accommodations in Padrón.A flat-screen TV, as well as 2 computers are featured. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a private locker with key in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen with 2 microwaves, ceramic hob, toaster, refrigerator, dishwasher and gift shop at the property. Complimentary coffee, tea, sugar, salt, oil and vinegar are offered.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer and bike storage.Santiago de Compostela is 11 mi from Albergue Corredoiras, while Pontevedra is 21 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 mi from the property.
- The modern art look of the Albergue and attention to detail in quirky finishing touches.
- It was well located, the free laundry facility was very good
- This Albergue is in the town of Padron my friends and I were on the Camino and have the experience of staying in 40/50 albergues over the years this has to rate at the very top .
- Having been on 3 different Caminos I have stayed in a bunch of Albergues. As private ones go, this is right at the top. Great ventilation and quiet. Exceptionally clean. This is an exceptionally efficient operation with modern facilities and many pilgrim friendly touches. Included laundry service and coffee with milk great extras.
- Everything. There really wasn’t anything not to like. Bright, cheerful, clean, nice location, wonderful hostal. Three male hosts were exceptionally kind and helpful. Place was spotless (floors literally shined). Kitchen fully stocked and comfortable to eat and hold meaningful conversations. Beds had privacy curtains, nice bedding. The host(s) even washed, dried and folded clothes — for free! That alone made it the best place dorm hostel I’ve ever stayed at (after almost 4 months traveling in Spain, Germany, Ireland).
Cruces de Iria
Located in Padrón, Cruces de Iria provides free WiFi. Rooms have a balcony.All guest rooms come with an oven, microwave, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Selected rooms also offer a kitchenette with a toaster. At the hostel, each room comes with a seating area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Cruces de Iria.Santiago de Compostela is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from Cruces de Iria.
- Very clean and nicely equipped. It is located on the Camino, but a small walk from the city centre.
- Bed was comfy but attitude from owner completely spoilt it.
- The personal was just amazing, exceeded my all expectations. Explained me carefully everything I needed. The other advantage is the localization. Located right on the Camino de Santiago route, so you don’t have to get off the road, to get there. Also shops nearby. What else, I can write? Highly recommended!
- A really sweet place to stay! The owner is really nice and dedicated. He explained (even in English!) a lot about the history of Padrón and why it’s such an important place. We loved it, thank you again!
Shampoo en Soap for free.
The host gives you a very interesting class about the history of the town and his famous people.
Directly at the Camino en 5 min walk to a big supermarket.
A Barca de Pedra
A Barca de Pedra offers rooms in Padrón. The hostel features a shared lounge. Guests have access to a microwave, a fridge, an electric kettle, coffee and tea.The rooms at the hostel are equipped with individual lights, shelfs, sockets and a lockers. The shared bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower and 3 toilets.Santiago de Compostela is 11 mi from A Barca de Pedra, while Pontevedra is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In O Sisto Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in O Sisto Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in O Sisto Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in O Sisto Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!