10 Best Hostels To Stay In O Pino Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Pino Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in O Pino Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Pino Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Pino Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in O Pino Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in O Pino Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In O Pino Galicia:
Albergue Turistico Salceda
Within 800 feet of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Albergue Turistico Salceda is set in A Salceda. This restored 19th-century property features a garden and a modern restaurant.Albergue Turistico Salceda combines original elements, such as exposed stone walls with simple, contemporary finishes. It offers air-conditioned dorms with bunk beds, and rooms with private bathrooms.You can enjoy Galician dishes in the Salceda’s smart restaurant, which looks onto the gardens. There is also a café-bar and a lounge. Free WiFi is available in the public areas.Busses stop 350 feet away and you can reach Santiago de Compostela in just 30 minutes. A Coruña is less than an hour’s drive away and there is easy access to the N547 main road.
- The staff were so obliging and friendly. The room was very clean but on the small side. The food was great and the breakfast was substantial. They catered for gluten free requests.
- Our backpack did not arrived and they took good care, in one hour it came! The place was nice and peaceful and we and our feet enjoyed the Whirlpool.
The staff and owners are very kind and friendly. When we arrived sweaty and exhausted from a long day on the Camino, they showed us immediately to our room — via an elevator! We were grateful not to have to walk up stairs! The room was pleasant and en-suite, and the air conditioning was lovely during the hot afternoon.
The restaurant and bar were very nice, and they had delicious ice cream bars that were so refreshing!
- The restaurant and staff for this property were superb. They made our stay feel informal and relaxed. The food offering was great, with amazing steak fillet option which blew our minds. Breakfast was great.
- Food was super duper! Breakfast was great, too, and they accommodated my wife’s diabetic need for more protein – a rare find in Spain.
Albergue O Trisquel
Located in O Pedrouzo, Albergue O Trisquel has a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen and a tour desk for guests.All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from Albergue O Trisquel, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
Good shower room which included massage shower and shampoo
- Its a good place to stop on the way to Santiago. nice massage shower!
- It was very hot and no air conditioner or fan available
- The staff was really accommodating and friendly. Spoke English very well and helped my sister and I get a better room.
Clean, premuses,comfortable bed.
Close to shops and cafes
- Friendly staff
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Albergue Milpés is set in Ribadiso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a shared bathroom. Albergue Milpés features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers and massage services.Santiago de Compostela is 21 mi from Albergue Milpés, while Lugo is 30 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 14 mi away.
- Great new albergue at the end of the village. If you think you missed it, you didn’t. The view from the deck looking over the hillside and the footsoaking pool is such a nice way to end your day on the Camino.
- Clean, comfortable. Nice cosy area a few minutes away from the village. Good view. Plenty of space to dry clothes outside. Nice breakfast
- Location, clean, friendly, laundry, comfortable, good menu
- We stayed at the Albergue Milpes whilst walking the Camino. The delicious food and comfortable and clean facilities contributed to a fantastic stay – and prepared us for another day’s walk. Thank you.
- Foot fountain was fantastic. Good albergue for people looking for a quiet place outside of the city.
The Way Hostel Arzua
The Way Hostel Arzua provides free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Arzúa. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a garden. Guests can use a terrace.At the hostel, rooms come with a closet. All rooms have a shared bathroom, and some rooms include a balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from The Way Hostel Arzua. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Pretty much all nice host, close to everything, clean, good value!
- The host was so wonderful and very helpful. Very patient with people who only speak a little bit of Spanish. The beds were so comfortable and low. It is in a good location to banks, two farmacias, supermarket, vegetarian restaurant as well as the bus stop if needed. Eat in area is very modern and food and service is wonderful. Bed linens and large comforters provided. I would tell all my friends to stay here for sure and if I returned to the Camino, I would as well. Muchas Gracias – Heather de Canada!
- We ordered Pizzas from the hostel but could not finish one of them. The owner woke up the next morning to reheat it for us for free. That’s next level. A+, loved it
- The hostel is so modern and clean. Beds comfortable, lockers outside of room were fab too. All staff helpful and friendly. Loved my stay would highly recommend it.
- Very clean and new hostel. Very comfortable beds and plugs next to beds
Albergue Seminario Menor
This hostel is set in a seminary, a 10-minute walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It is opposite Belvis Park, which offers wonderful views over Santiago’s Old Town. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Albergue Seminario Menor offers private single rooms and single beds in large mixed dormitories. All rooms have shared bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare food in one of the common rooms, which has microwaves, electric ovens and some cooking utensils. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks.The hostel has a common room with computers and the use of them is available for a small charge.Luggage storage is provided, and the hostel offers a self-service laundry room.Free public parking is available near the Albergue Seminario Menor, and there is easy access to the AP-9 Motorway.
Wonderful end for a pilgrimage.
– Beautiful building and the single rooms are a good deal.
– The food in the cafeteria and the modern decoration there are also great.
- Large space and lockable cupboards next to your bed with a good kitchen
- Nice quiet place just on the edge of the centre but that’s very easily accessed. Clean, good wifi and a decent kitchen/lounge area.
The location is fantastic!
You can have a panoramic view of Santiago de Compostela from up there
- Fantastic location … great that there is a cafe and grocery store available.
- Wonderful end for a pilgrimage.
De Camino is located in Arzúa, 20 mi from Santiago de Compostela and 31 mi from Lugo. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Sada is 30 mi from De Camino, while Portomarin is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 mi from De Camino.
- Everything was pretty clean, was bright and plenty of space. I like the free locker.
- Very easy stop on the Camino – there is a huge garage for storing bikes which was very useful.
- Easy to find and very clean, staff very helpful and friendly.
- A typical Camino-accommodation, just by the road to Santiago.
- Everything clean , nice view from the room, overall good conditions .
Abergue O Santo
Abergue O Santo is offering accommodations in Arzúa. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the hostel, the rooms include a closet. Some rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. All guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at Abergue O Santo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arzúa, like hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Sada is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Amazing home made ice cream, a great restaurant across the street and right on the Camino. I had a fabulous ensuite room connected with great wifi. Great spot would stay again.
- good location. bed was good equipped with private lamp and power socket
- Great bunks with windows to keep the room cool at night. Right in the heart of town near many restaurants and cafe/bars. Kitchen avail (tho I did not use). They serve ice cream on site! Very modern and clean. Bathrooms clean and plenty of hot water.
- Nice energy. Big kitchen with open area. Relaxed. Nice staff
- really cool designed albergue, best part of town across the streed from a sycamore covered park with restaurants.
Albergue O Burgo
Albergue O Burgo in O Pedrouzo features a garden and a terrace. All rooms come with a patio with views of the garden.At the hostel, every room comes with a closet. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. Guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 10 miles from Albergue O Burgo, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 3.1 miles from the accommodation.
The Staff were very helpful and kind. Very family oriented. The place was comfortable with sheets and warm blankets and even with bunk beds it was one of my bests sleeps. There is a restaurant right next door for lunch and dinner, but not early breakfast. Close to all cafes and a farmacia just up the road.
Make sure not to miss the location. It is at the break in the two lane hwy when you first come out of the forest, turn left and walk up the hwy road to the Pedrouzo sign. If you Cross the road and keep going through the forest you will walk another 45+ minutes up and back down to get to a place you could have been at in 10 minutes. Trust me…I found out the hard way.
- Las habitaciones estaban muy bien aisladas del ruido
- Todo, la situacion, la atencion, las instalaciones, la amabilidad
- L accoglienza da parte dello staff e disponibilità. Servizio lavanderia ok. Comodo per il cammino
- Todo el albergue en si pero destacaría la limpieza y la amabilidad del personal. La cama muy cómoda también (tiene enchufe)
- The Staff were very helpful and kind. Very family oriented. The place was comfortable with sheets and warm blankets and even with bunk beds it was one of my bests sleeps. There is a restaurant right next door for lunch and dinner, but not early breakfast. Close to all cafes and a farmacia just up the road.
Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart
Located in Sigüeiro, Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.Guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms have a electric tea pot, while some rooms have a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. At Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart every room has a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The friendly staff, the breakfast which we did not expect! Very pleased with the accommodation and facilities that we could use if needed.
- Everything is excellent about this place and perfect to get a good rest.
- This property was right on the Camino route which was great for setting off the next morning. We stayed in a room in an apartment , as opposd to the hostel, which was well stocked with everything you would need. Pete’s wife Alicia was really helpful to me as I had some nasty blisters.
- Good location. Apartment was well equipped. Very good value for money. Breakfast was set-up in the apartment early- a very nice touch
- Very welcoming, free breakfast, coffee, tea, fruit. etc and toiletries.
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Mirás offers accommodations in Sigüeiro, 8.1 mi from Santiago de Compostela on the Saint James Way pilgrimage route. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and coffee shop.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A Coruña is 28 mi from Albergue Mirás, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5 mi away.
- Great value. Great restaurant and helpful, pleasant staff. Excellent shower and washing facilities.
- I never stayed in a hostel before so I didn’t expect much. However, the reviews I’ve read on Albergue Miras were somewhat reassuring. They were true. Facilities were spotless. Bed was very clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful. Great location. Altogether we were very impressed.
- For the money, this was a great place to stay on the camino. Free washer/dryer!!
- This place is awesome! The hostel manager/hospitalero was super nice and took good care of us. Very clean, lovely big “living room” with books and armchairs, a very equipped kitchen….Lovely experience!
- Staff, food, location, river closed the Albuergue.
Top Hostels In O Pino Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in O Pino Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in O Pino Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in O Pino Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!