10 Best Hostels To Stay In O Faramello Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Faramello Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in O Faramello Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Faramello Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Faramello Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in O Faramello Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in O Faramello Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In O Faramello Galicia:
La Calabaza del Peregrino
La Calabaza del Peregrino in O Faramello provides accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.Santiago de Compostela is 6 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 12 miles from La Calabaza del Peregrino.
- Quaint little albergue literally on the Camino. We got in early and watched all the pilgrims go by. Great food and wonderful outside garden/tables out the back and a big clothesline. It’s only 13 km from Santiago so most pilgrims keep going. We loved having a short walk into Santiago so were in early for getting our compestela and going to mass.
- Good location, great food and nice staff. Cleand room and bathroom.
- Good place to stay on the camino, though it wasn’t any better than a normal albergue. So the price was a bit too high.
- Good location along the Camino route, great stop if you want to break up your walk into Santiago.
Nice albergue with everything you would expect on the Camino…. bunk beds, average bathrooms (but clean), a place to wash and hang your clothes. No kitchen.
The restaurant is a little overpriced but it is to be expected as there is nothing else around. Still, the food was good.
Wi-Fi was great.
Albergue Pensión Flavia
Set above a restaurant, Albergue Pension Flavia is located in Padron, 100 feet from the Sar River. This guest house offers free WiFi and shared lounge.This guest house has bunk beds in dormitories and private rooms, all including a closet, bed linen and towels. Private rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Dormitory rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests can make use of a shared fridge, freezer, microwave and oven.You can find several restaurants and shops within 1,950 feet of Albergue Pension Flavia. The property is located next to the Portuguese Route of the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, and the city of Santiago is 16 mi away.
- It was smaller room but still big enough to fit everything in. They used nice colours to make it look cozy and comfortable. We felt there so good.
- Convenient location on the outskirts of Padron for walking the Camino Portugese. We had a private twin room which overlooked the front of the building which was noisy until 12.
- Just a few steps from the Camino, and about 5 minutes walk to the centre so a great location. Brilliant value. We had a private room. The previous guest had gone off with the key so we had to wait quite a while to check in, but the staff couldn’t have done more. The hostel was basic but had everything needed.
- It’s the first one you arrive to when walking El Camino de Santiago. It has a hair dryer.
- Value for money, lovely kitchen, good washing machine
Albergue Seminario Menor
This hostel is set in a seminary, a 10-minute walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. It is opposite Belvis Park, which offers wonderful views over Santiago’s Old Town. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Albergue Seminario Menor offers private single rooms and single beds in large mixed dormitories. All rooms have shared bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare food in one of the common rooms, which has microwaves, electric ovens and some cooking utensils. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks.The hostel has a common room with computers and the use of them is available for a small charge.Luggage storage is provided, and the hostel offers a self-service laundry room.Free public parking is available near the Albergue Seminario Menor, and there is easy access to the AP-9 Motorway.
- Large space and lockable cupboards next to your bed with a good kitchen
- Nice quiet place just on the edge of the centre but that’s very easily accessed. Clean, good wifi and a decent kitchen/lounge area.
The location is fantastic!
You can have a panoramic view of Santiago de Compostela from up there
- Fantastic location … great that there is a cafe and grocery store available.
- Huge building, great views, short, pleasant walk to old city.
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Corredoiras offers accommodations in Padrón.A flat-screen TV, as well as 2 computers are featured. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a private locker with key in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen with 2 microwaves, ceramic hob, toaster, refrigerator, dishwasher and gift shop at the property. Complimentary coffee, tea, sugar, salt, oil and vinegar are offered.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer and bike storage.Santiago de Compostela is 11 mi from Albergue Corredoiras, while Pontevedra is 21 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 mi from the property.
- The modern art look of the Albergue and attention to detail in quirky finishing touches.
- It was well located, the free laundry facility was very good
- This Albergue is in the town of Padron my friends and I were on the Camino and have the experience of staying in 40/50 albergues over the years this has to rate at the very top .
- Having been on 3 different Caminos I have stayed in a bunch of Albergues. As private ones go, this is right at the top. Great ventilation and quiet. Exceptionally clean. This is an exceptionally efficient operation with modern facilities and many pilgrim friendly touches. Included laundry service and coffee with milk great extras.
- Everything. There really wasn’t anything not to like. Bright, cheerful, clean, nice location, wonderful hostal. Three male hosts were exceptionally kind and helpful. Place was spotless (floors literally shined). Kitchen fully stocked and comfortable to eat and hold meaningful conversations. Beds had privacy curtains, nice bedding. The host(s) even washed, dried and folded clothes — for free! That alone made it the best place dorm hostel I’ve ever stayed at (after almost 4 months traveling in Spain, Germany, Ireland).
Albergue Roots & Boots
Located in the historic city center of Santiago de Compostela, Roots & Boots is set in attractive gardens. It features free WiFi and a communal kitchen.Each attractive, heated dorm and room at Roots & Boots has simple décor. There is a free bedding kit and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.Roots & Boots serves breakfast in its dining room, or on the terrace overlooking the gardens. There is a range of cafes, bars and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hostel.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and the surrounding old town are within 5 minutes’ walk of Roots & Boots. Airport buses leave from the city’s railway station, 1.2 mi from the hostel.
- THIS IS A HOSTEL FOR PILGRIMS OF THE SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELLA. THEY KICK IT OLD SCHOOL HERE, ONLY WITH COMFORTS. THE CATHEDRAL IS CLOSE, INFACT THE PLACE HAS A VEW ITIS SO CLOSE. THERES A LOVELY PATIO WITH VIEW OF THE MOUNTAINS. THE PRICE, EVEN IN HIGH SEASON, IS GOOD. THE DECOR IS BEAUTFUL WITH REAL WOOD FLOORS AND HEAVY FURNISHINGS.
- Inner green area with a pleasent vibe. A safe place to guard the bycicles. Sympathy of the staff. Good value for money.
- Location and the staff allowed us to store luggage on site for a week while we travelled AT no cost. Amazing
- Super nice and helpful staff. Location was great, not too far from Plaza. Nice garden patio to relax. Laundry service at great price. Held our backpacks for no charge while we attended Pilgrim’s Mass. Offered some drinks and may have had some food as well. Appeared to be family run? and their passion for helping pilgrims was evident.
- Localisation. It’s so close to everything you want to see.
Offering a terrace and views of the river, Albergue Rossol is set in the heart of the Old Town of Padrón in the Galicia Region, 11 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Albergue Rossol features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property and a free indoor bycicle parking.Pontevedra is 21 mi from Albergue Rossol, while Sanxenxo is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 mi from the property.
Prime location, next to the cathedral and close to camino de santiago waymarks. thebathrom and toilet are fantastic and super clean. there are lockers. towel is provided. sheets are clean. there is a curtain for the beds for privacy as well as private lamps and socket in each bed.
the bar below is nice if you arrive early or wants something to drink or eat.
- Location was excellent adjacent to the Church. Right on the Camino trail
- This was the best albergue we stayed in on our entire trip. Very clean, beds were comfortable, curtain have great privacy. It is actually on the Camino ,perfect location. If you are going to Padron stay here
- The locations was great. Right on the Camino track. Very clean throughout and a very comfy bed.
- Air-conditioned dormitory after a very hot day on the Portuguese Camino Way. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Clean private bathrooms. Good Wi-Fi. Will most definitely recommend to people walking the Camino.
- Prime location, next to the cathedral and close to camino de santiago waymarks. thebathrom and toilet are fantastic and super clean. there are lockers. towel is provided. sheets are clean. there is a curtain for the beds for privacy as well as private lamps and socket in each bed.
Albergue The Last Stamp
The Last Stamp is just 350 feet from Santiago de Compostela’s Cathedral and on the city’s famous pilgrimage route. This contemporary hostel features a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.The Last Stamp offers guests free use of a communal kitchen, lounge, and a computer and printer at reception.The modern rooms and dorms have minimalist décor and look onto the old town. There is either a private or shared bathroom.There are vending machines, bicycle and luggage storage at reception. A laundry room is also available.Santiago de Compostela University is within 15 minutes’ walk of the hostel. The city’s railway station is just over 0.6 mi away.
- Location, cleanliness, price, kitchen and dining room.
The ladies running the albergue went out of their way to assist, inform and make our stay very pleasurable.
The location was ideal for restaurants and for the cathedral.
I highly recommend this place.
- Great location. Nice kitchen, place to wash/dry clothes, nice staff, great price!
- The hostel is super central. Just a 2 minute walk from the cathedral. There are a lots of bars, restaurants and shops next to the hostel. Beds are comfy. Wifi is very good.
- Great location, nice decor. Very clean. Nice staff.
Albergue Camiño Do Sar
Albergue Camiño Do Sar features free WiFi and views of river in Padrón. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Rooms come with a terrace.At Albergue Camiño Do Sar, every room comes with a closet. Albergue Camiño Do Sar provides certain units that have a patio, and every room has a coffee machine. At Albergue Camiño Do Sar each room includes a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 12 miles from Albergue Camiño Do Sar. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The nicest albergue I’ve ever stayed in we didn’t want to leave. If you can book here do it you won’t be sorry. Thank you for a lovely stay.
- The lady at reception was really helpful and friendly 🙂 very nice modern hostel, very clean, great breakfast. Definitely recommend.
- We’d actually booked somewhere else that closed down and couldn’t be happier that we ended up here! The welcome we received was so friendly and the place is spotless. We were walking the Camino Portuguese and this is right on the path (and just a short walk into the centre of Padron). The showers are the best too! Breakfast was included in the morning. All in all couldn’t recommend it more.
- Great location on portuguese camino. Exceptional albergue with friendly and very helpful staff
- The family who run the hostel have a complete focus on their guests. Their attention to detail and personal touches were the best I have found ever in a hostel. Thank you so much for the gluten free breakfast that went beyond and reasonable expectations. The website should also really promote the stone salt foot bath provided…what a treat!
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 1,950 feet from Tourism Office, Albergue Compostela features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.6 mi from Albergue Compostela, while Point view is 1.4 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- It was a last minute booking for just one night so I got what I was expecting. Great location. Quick walk to the old part of town and train station. Very clean property and super friendly staff.
- Very kind personal,we could print our tickets…super
- Super friendly staff and nice friendly environment. The wifi was super fast.
- The woman working the front desk was delightful. She was very positive and so helpful.
- The place and people were very nice and welcoming!
Cruces de Iria
Located in Padrón, Cruces de Iria provides free WiFi. Rooms have a balcony.All guest rooms come with an oven, microwave, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Selected rooms also offer a kitchenette with a toaster. At the hostel, each room comes with a seating area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Cruces de Iria.Santiago de Compostela is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from Cruces de Iria.
- Bed was comfy but attitude from owner completely spoilt it.
- The personal was just amazing, exceeded my all expectations. Explained me carefully everything I needed. The other advantage is the localization. Located right on the Camino de Santiago route, so you don’t have to get off the road, to get there. Also shops nearby. What else, I can write? Highly recommended!
- A really sweet place to stay! The owner is really nice and dedicated. He explained (even in English!) a lot about the history of Padrón and why it’s such an important place. We loved it, thank you again!
Shampoo en Soap for free.
The host gives you a very interesting class about the history of the town and his famous people.
Directly at the Camino en 5 min walk to a big supermarket.
- It is a small hostel in an apartment that can accomodate up to 16 people (2 rooms for 10 and 6 people). Friendly owner tells stories about history of the village and related legends. The hostel is right on the camino path and is used mostly by pligrims walking to Santiago De Compostela. For this purpose it works just fine 🙂
Top Hostels In O Faramello Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in O Faramello Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in O Faramello Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in O Faramello Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!