10 Best Hostels To Stay In Nulles Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Nulles Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Nulles Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nulles Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nulles Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Nulles Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Nulles Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Nulles Catalonia:
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located just 1,150 feet from Rovira i Virgili University, Residencia Alclausell features an on-site bar and free WiFi. It also offers a 24-hour reception and tour desk.All rooms in this property feature a TV, heating, and seating area. The shared bathroom includes a shower. Some rooms also offer a private kitchenette. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen subject to availability and for an extra fee. The kitchen includes an oven, microwave, washing machine, and a dining table.You will also find vending machines for snacks and drinks at the property. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available at an extra cost.Tarragona Bus Station is just a 2-minute walk from Residencia Alclusell and 2,300 feet from Palacio de Congresos. Barcelona´s El Prat Airport is 45 mi away.
- Comfortable room, good neighborhood, easy to reach central location.
- Positioned close to Tarragona Bus station and 24 hour reception – the only advantage.
- Location is not bad – close to the old part of the city.
- Good hostel in a great location. Good quality at a reasonable price. Clean and tidy. Very nice and helpful staff. Flexible check-in hours, reception open 24 hours. Small balcony with beautiful flowers. The reception is located in the Hotel Cosmos 20m from the entrance to the Alclausell.
The male member of staff very friendly and helpful. Great location, and room was good value for
Money. Not necessarily the cleanest but it was okay for a couple of nights
Albergue Pere el Gran
Set 650 feet from Santes Creus Monastery, Albergue Pere el Gran is located 22 mi from Tarragona. The hostel offers either beds in dormitory rooms or private rooms.All the rooms at Albergue Pere el Gran come with heating, lockers and access to a shared bathroom. Some private rooms feature a private bathroom.The property offers a restaurant and laundry service. Guests can enjoy a garden with children’s playground, a shared lounge and a meeting room. Free parking is available.Set in a popular area for cycling, the property is also close to the Costa Dorada, 22 mi from various beaches, including Sant Salvador, Calafell and Cunit. Port Aventura Theme Park can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Reservamos una habitación cuádruple, amplia y limpísima. El personal muy amable, estuvo pendiente de nuestra llegada, incluso nos llamó en dos ocasiones por si teníamos problemas para encontrar el albergue y nos proporcionaron el botiquín para curar una pequeña lesión. La cocina está bien equipada y los baños son correctos.
La localisation et le côté pratique pour une étape. L’accueil très sympa de la jeune femme qui a pris la peine de nous appeler pour connaître l’heure de notre arrivée
Petite terrasse sous les arbres en haut du village près du monastère pour un dîner de tapas.
Alle Zimmer mit Zugang zum Innenhof.
La habitación era correcta muy limpia y muy funcional. El cuarto de baño dentro de la habitación fue muy cómodo.
El desayuno fue muy correcto y muy bien preparado.
Y muy cerca de Santes Creus.
- Todo era genial: habitación grande e iluminada con una puerta al patio interior, lavabo grande, bueno y abundante desayuno, muy tranquilo, libros disponibles en sala grande, personal eficiente …
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. El albergue, situado en una de las tres edificaciones más voluminosas de Altafulla, tiene un carácter singular ya que procede de una antigua masía con un patio adjunto, terraza y torreón perteneciente a la antigua muralla.70 plazas (habitaciones de 4, 5, 8 y 10 camas. Habitaciones de 4 y 5 camas con baño).Equipado para personas con movilidad reducida (consultar al albergue). Sala de estar polivalente con TV, biblioteca, sala de juegos, terraza y calefacción.Comedor, máquinas automáticas de bebidas calientes y frías, alquiler de toallas, WI-FI y información de excursiones.
- Nos encanto el lugar, la ubicación, un personal excelente. El edificio es Antiguo pero con encanto
- La relación calidad-precio para el objetivo de hacer noche en un viaje largo en coche
- El personal es muy amable. La ubicacion. Relacion calidad precio
- La ubicacion es perfecta en el centro del pueblo , edificio con mucho encanto
- El personal, la ubicación y el entorno muy bien. El desayuno por 3,20 euros estaba muy bien, podías repetir de todo. La relación calidad precio estupenda. Sitio para aparcar muy cerca del alojamiento. Seguro que volveremos.
Residencia Universitaria Tarragona Mediterrani
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residencia Universitaria Tarragona Mediterrani is located in Tarragona, 1 mi from Marina Tarragona.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a basic kitchenette.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palacio de Congresos is 0.7 mi from Residencia U. Tarragona Mediterrani, while Provincial Traffic Headquarters is 650 feet away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 5 mi from the property.
The place or the location was really awesome
Staffs were really friendly.
It was really calm which makes it more friendly environment for the peace lovers.
- Good value for money, nice decor, good location, friendly staff on check in.
- Tarragona is a great city to stay in!I was resting with my friend and we were satisfied.The hostel is conveniently located.Near the Bus station, bus stops, supermarket, pharmacy, large shopping center.We were happy to walk through the Old town and the main Boulevard that leads to the sea! We went swimming by bus to the beach of Arrabassada.Our room was comfortable.Windows faced the yard.The bed is good, strong water pressure.We often cooked in the kitchen and ate on the veranda.The room has plates and glasses.In the store we bought a pan and a pot.There is no Hairdryer and kettle in the room!The overall experience of the hotel is positive.We had a very good rest.We will come next time and recommend this hotel to friends!Thanks))
- We got a very nice, big room, clean and comfortable with air conditioning, a microwave oven and a fridge with freezing capability. Very nice building overall with eastethic lobby area.
- It was spotlessly clean, great size room and comfortable bed. About 15-20min walk to Roman sites.
- The place or the location was really awesome
AD Hostel Rooms Tarragona
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. AD Hostel Rooms Tarragona is located in Tarragona, 2,650 feet from Marina Tarragona and 1,000 feet from Palacio de Congresos. There is free WiFi available throughout.All 4 rooms at this hostel are air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. They all have single beds or bunks beds. The property offers shared bathroom facilities with shower.There is a shared, fully-equipped kitchen including a Nespesso Coffee Machine, and a spacious and bright living-dining room with a smart TV.Staff at reception can provide discounted rates for entries to Tarragona Cathedral, PortAventura Park, located 18 minutes’ drive from the Hostel, and others events.La Caixa Foundation is 650 feet from AD Hostel Rooms Tarragona, and you can walk to central Rambla Nova in 2 minutes. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 5.6 mi from AD Hostel Rooms Tarragona.
- Helpful hosts. Very good location. Nice apartment with all commodities. 1 min from Rambla and 5 min from the old city. We would definitelly recommend the staying to our friends and come back one day if even decide to visit Tarragona again.
The kitchen and the living area was superb.
The location… close to everything was outstanding.
The service at check in and check out was friendly and gave us plenty of information.
- Good and cozy hostel, with clean bedrooms and good bathrooms!
- This place was fantastic! The walking tour with marco was really worth it too.. the staff are outstanding here. So central and a well equipped kitchen. Only downfall is it is across the road and on the 4th floor with no lift.
- A very nice, modern apartment with a fully equipped kitchen and living room. The rooms for rent are quite basic but well taken care of and comfortable. There is no staff in the apartment, but the ones in the main office across the street are exceptionally friendly.
AD Hostel Tarragona
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Tarragona within a 10-minute walk of Marina Tarragona and 900 feet of Palacio de Congresos, AD Hostel Tarragona provides rooms with free WiFi. Popular points of interest around the property include General Union of Workers and Workers’ Commissions. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. The hostel has certain rooms with city views, and rooms have a electric tea pot. Guest rooms come with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give guidance on what to do in the area.La Caixa Foundation is a 3-minute walk from AD Hostel Tarragona. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- I stayed in a 20 bed room but it honestly felt like a 6 bed because of the layout of the room. Each bed has a little shelf with a light and plugs for usbs, normal plugs, etc. Really good value for money and in a great location!
- Everything was great, allowed me to leave the bags before check in and after check out. Everyone at reception were very friendly!
- Neat tidy rooms. Easy to find. Staff were friendly.
- Cheap. SUPER clean. Awesome social area, very light, super clean, comfortable sofa, huge tv, excellent kitchen facilities, cleaners were very friendly, good breakfast.
- Very helpful stuff, fresh and clean and very good value for money. Breakfast very good, absolutely worth the extra 5€
Hostal Alhambra Tarragona
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Set next to the Imperial Tarraco Square, Hostal Alhambra Tarragona is located in Tarragona. This guest house offers a 24-hour front desk, free WiFi, bar, and shared kitchen.Each heated room comes with a TV and closet for storage. Some rooms include a balcony and private bathroom. All guests have access to shared bathroom facilities, and bed linen and towels are provided.The property offers a shared terrace with outdoor furniture, and there is a service of packed lunches. Bicycles are available to rent, and a shuttle to the airport is available for an extra charge.The nearest beach is less than a 10-minute drive from Hostal Alhambra Tarragona., and the city center is 1.7 mi away. PortAventura Water Park is 15 minutes away by car.
- People in reception were really nice and localisation is great.
- It is cheap and you get everything what’s really needed, a little balcony, privet room, good showers, breakfast was good and location is super!
- Friendly family run bespoke premises. Very professional people who run this hotel who couldn’t do enough to help. Tv, hair dryer, fridge, towels, soap, toilet roll, free boarding pass printed. I would stop here again.
- It is perfect if you want a place just to sleep, it is very low cost / good quality / not fancy room
- people at desk excellent. had stayed night a few nights earlier but this room was nicer (although no own bathroom) and was cheaper.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in central Tarragona, 1,650 feet from its train station, Tarragona Hostel features a terrace with outdoor seating area and a hammock. The beach is a 13-minute walk away.The dormitories include bunk beds and a cozy seating area by the window. The bathrooms are shared, and bed linen is provided. There is free WiFi in all areas.The property includes a shared lounge and a kitchen equipped with a hob, microwave, and fridge. Kitchenware is also provided.You will find a number of shops, bars, and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property. Tarragona Cathedral is 2,800 feet away.
- the best thing about my stay was that i only had booked one night
- The staff were friendly and helpful, the hostel was clean, had plenty of showers and bathrooms and the kitchen was well equipped
- The location of the Tarragona Hostel is outstanding with only few minutes away from the train station, shop and old town. In terms of the facilities, the hostel has a nice garden at the back where you can relax and have a drink after a day of sightseeing. Staff was also very polite and helpful.
Good location to the beach and train station (5-10 min).
Nice garden but only at night its too hot during the day.
- the outside was beautiful, really lucky to have an outdoor space in the middle of town.. also the beach was a 5-10 minute walk away ! Lovely
Alberg Santa Maria del Mar
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located a 5-minute walk from the beach, in Comarruga, Alberg Santa Maria del Mar offers private rooms. Set in gardens, this hostel has a dining room and games room.Each simply decorated room comes with bunk beds and a private bathroom with a shower.Luggage storage and lockers are available at the property. The shared lounge area has vending machines for hot and cold drinks and snacks, as well as a microwave, and a TV and DVD player.Barcelona is 43 mi from Alberg Santa Maria del Mar, while the Roman city of Tarragona is 21 mi away. Free private parking is available. Sant Vicenç de Calders Train Station is 1,300 feet from the property.
- L´esmorzar tenia molta varietat, des de bolleria, bocates, sucs. També destacar la qualitat de l´esmorzar
- Coma Ruga est une destination de vacances familiales en bord de mer agréable. Idéal pour les plages
A fuire je déconseille odeur désagréable bruit chambre composée de lits et c est tout, sous vêtements tendus dans les escaliers,odeur de la chambre donné à vomir tellement c est trop enfermé, même 10e c est trop cher, je n ai pas pu dormir tellement c est sale.
En plus m ont fait payer 53e or que que j ai déjà payé sur booking , des escrocs, même booking aussi me semble booking tarde à payer les hôtels.
- El desayuno. Al ser un albergue nos esperábamos mucho menos.
- El ambiente es perfecto el albergue está en medio de un parque al lado de la playa.
Alberg Jaume I
Alberg Jaume I is located in Espluga de Francolí, 21 mi from Salou and 20 mi from Tarragona. There is a games room on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private or shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests have access to a seasonal swimming pool with limited hours.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Cambrils is 22 mi from Alberg Jaume I, while Lleida is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- It is very good quality-pricr average, they have a big pool with awesome views, I definitely recommend to go for families while the pool is open.
- Calm place in the countryside, fresh air, nature, grape fields around, big monestir not far away and shop with local goods, comfortable shared bathroom, reception service.
- Great location,peaceful,nice countryside,swimming pool,staff really helpful
- The location of the hostel is really good with really beautiful views of Poblet. Staff is really friendly and helpful.
- Albergue antigo com história e com excelentes áreas de acesso público, com óptima piscina, no campo/montanha, isolado, sossegado e sanitários partilhados em óptimo estado.
Top Hostels In Nulles Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Nulles Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Nulles Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Nulles Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!