10 Best Hostels To Stay In Noya Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Noya Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Noya Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noya Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noya Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Noya Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Noya Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Noya Galicia:
Featuring a shared lounge and a restaurant, Hostal Kukia is located in Noya. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Santiago de Compostela is 19 miles from Hostal Kukia, while Pontevedra is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Brilliant location… facilities for making tea and coffee a bonus. Good wifi. Great restaurant below. Someone has tried hard with the decor.
- The location, staff, and rooms were all excellent.
- The restaurant in the same building was great and affordable (same owner). Beds were comfortable and the room was big. There was coffee/tea station on the second floor (not sure how noisy it was for guests staying there though). Nice decor and clean.
Complementary coffee, cereals & brekfast biscuits.
Excellent restaurant attached. Superb value
If you’re looking for a clean, safe place to stay in Noia, this is it.
- Location- Noia is lovely. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable. Attention to detail. Nicely decorated. Free muffins for breakfast. Excellent restaurant downstairs.
Albergue Turistico De Logrosa
Albergue Turistico De Logrosa is an 18th-century rural stone house with free parking. It is located in the village of Logrosa, 12 mi from Santiago de Compostela.Guests at the Albergue Turístico de Logrosa enjoy free Wi-Fi access in public areas. There is a large back garden, a terrace and a lounge with fireplace. A range of Galician products is offered at the restaurant, and drinks are served at the bar.The rooms at the hostel have access to shared bathrooms and showers. Irons and hairdryers can be requested at reception.Secure storage for bicycles is available on site. The local area is ideal for cycling and hiking.The Albergue de Logrosa lies in the Negreira part of the A Coruña Province. Finisterre is less than 37 mi away.
- Friendly staff and free lifts into town- how kind. Lovely clean room and clean separate bathroom. Pleasant garden. Welcome drink.
- The guy collected me from the town which was real nice after long walk on Camino. It was a nice relaxing hostel, nice garden and clean and comfortable.
- The backyard was so peaceful and lovely! The owner bent over backwards to help make our stay perfect! He drove us into town, helped us make a special dinner and was super friendly and kind!!!
- Friendly and attentive host. Simple but lovely dinner (soup, Spanish omelette, Santiago cake) prepared for us on the night by the proprietor for Eur10. Rustic garden to sit out in. Bit off the Camino trail but definitely worth a detour. Negreira still very accessible.. on foot or by car (we were offered numerous times a lift to/from the town by the proprietor).
- The house is in a quiet area and the room was comfortable. The food alone was worth the walk. I’d stay there again.
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Picota is set in Mazaricos, 23 mi from Santiago de Compostela.Albergue Picota features free WiFi throughout the property and all rooms come with a balcony.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Finisterre is 14 mi from Albergue Picota, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- The private rooms were absolutely amazing and the shared bathroom was spotlessly clean, an amazing hostel.
- Kind and very helpful staff, great place to stay during your Camino. Highly recommend!
- This albergue is very well kept. It is new and impecably clean. The owner does not speak English but is very helpful.
- This hostel is a little gem on the Camino. Cleanliness and comfort were good for the dormitory room with modern and sparkly clean ensuite. A lovely terrace! The hostel was very quiet. Located near supermarket and car/cafes.
- Good wifi, clean room, bright, although zero view. Shared bathroom with another room which was not an issue. Village quiet on a Sunday afternoon as you would expect – but supermarket, bar/hotel etc open. Good signposting leaving the village to get you back on Camino which was reassuring with an early departure.
Albergue Alto da Pena
Located in Negreira, Albergue Alto da Pena has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is offered.At the hostel, every room has a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while some units at Albergue Alto da Pena also feature a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 14 miles from Albergue Alto da Pena. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles away.
- The staff of this little place is very polite and nice. The place is very convienient, if you want to be quite remote from lots of people.
-cozy, relaxing spot on the way to the end of the world
-bar and early breakfast
-Garden and a space to relax outdoor and a social room
-clean and well organized
- New albergue with nice owner and comfy rooms. Really enjoyed the supper with other pilgrims organised by owner (9 eur) with great food.
- Very clean and the staff were very accommodating. I highly recommend paying a little extra for dinner, the meal was lovely.
- Nice outdoor seating area and cafe. Good breakfast. Good value for money
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, O Rueiro is located in Bugallido. All rooms come with a terrace with a garden view.At the hostel, rooms contain a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at O Rueiro also offer a seating area. The rooms feature a closet.A à la carte breakfast is available every morning at the property.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Santiago de Compostela is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Finisterre is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 22 miles from O Rueiro.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Camino de Finisterre
Located in Mazaricos, Hostel Camino de Finisterre features an outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are provided.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vilar de Castro is 3.1 mi from the property, while Abeleiroas is 1.9 mi away. Santiago de Compostela is 23 mi from Hostel Camino de Finisterre, while Finisterre is 14 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 29 mi away.
- Modern, new and clean, and because we are a group, we had the whole floor for ourself
- For 41 euro we got a big bedroom with three comfortable beds, dinner rooms with kitchen (fridge, stove, microwave oven and almost all what you may need), huge bathroom (about 8 sq. m) with shower and the free access to washing- and drying machines and caffe maker. All furniture and appliances are new. Could we wish more?
The place wasnt on camino path but they offer pick up ( a bit of an unpleasant walk from ponte olveira) and was dropped off back there in the morning for free.
It was empty so they very kindly offered me the double bedroom ensuite bathroom instead of the bunkbed i had booked. It was extremelly clean and comfortable.
- Beautiful large apartment and bathroom. Great little kitchen for preparing supper.
- Very clean and new. Good washer & dryer in the apartment. Good breakfast included and a car ride back to the Camino.
Camino de Finisterre
Camino de Finisterre in Mazaricos provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Featuring an ATM, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is provided.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, rooms at Camino de Finisterre also offer a pool view. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Finisterre is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from Camino de Finisterre.
No reviews yet.
Located in Padrón, Crucesinn Albergue provides barbecue facilities and free WiFi. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also boasts a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Crucesinn Albergue have a terrace. All guest rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The wine and the salad with fresh foods from the garden
- Amaizingcozy atmosphere, with small cafe. Clean room and shower. Everything was perfect!
- The garden looked lovely, unfortunately the weather wasn’t very nice that day. But the hosts are really helpful and have a nice café.
- The owner is a treasure! Very nice, warm and caring man. Thank you!
- A very nice and new place with garden a little pool. They also have a bar and offer food and breakfast. Totally recommend to stay there. Only 16 km to Santiago.
Offering a terrace and views of the river, Albergue Rossol is set in the heart of the Old Town of Padrón in the Galicia Region, 11 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Albergue Rossol features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property and a free indoor bycicle parking.Pontevedra is 21 mi from Albergue Rossol, while Sanxenxo is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 mi from the property.
Prime location, next to the cathedral and close to camino de santiago waymarks. thebathrom and toilet are fantastic and super clean. there are lockers. towel is provided. sheets are clean. there is a curtain for the beds for privacy as well as private lamps and socket in each bed.
the bar below is nice if you arrive early or wants something to drink or eat.
- Location was excellent adjacent to the Church. Right on the Camino trail
- This was the best albergue we stayed in on our entire trip. Very clean, beds were comfortable, curtain have great privacy. It is actually on the Camino ,perfect location. If you are going to Padron stay here
- The locations was great. Right on the Camino track. Very clean throughout and a very comfy bed.
- Air-conditioned dormitory after a very hot day on the Portuguese Camino Way. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Clean private bathrooms. Good Wi-Fi. Will most definitely recommend to people walking the Camino.
- Prime location, next to the cathedral and close to camino de santiago waymarks. thebathrom and toilet are fantastic and super clean. there are lockers. towel is provided. sheets are clean. there is a curtain for the beds for privacy as well as private lamps and socket in each bed.
Albergue Pensión Flavia
Set above a restaurant, Albergue Pension Flavia is located in Padron, 100 feet from the Sar River. This guest house offers free WiFi and shared lounge.This guest house has bunk beds in dormitories and private rooms, all including a closet, bed linen and towels. Private rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Dormitory rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests can make use of a shared fridge, freezer, microwave and oven.You can find several restaurants and shops within 1,950 feet of Albergue Pension Flavia. The property is located next to the Portuguese Route of the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, and the city of Santiago is 16 mi away.
- It was smaller room but still big enough to fit everything in. They used nice colours to make it look cozy and comfortable. We felt there so good.
- Convenient location on the outskirts of Padron for walking the Camino Portugese. We had a private twin room which overlooked the front of the building which was noisy until 12.
- Just a few steps from the Camino, and about 5 minutes walk to the centre so a great location. Brilliant value. We had a private room. The previous guest had gone off with the key so we had to wait quite a while to check in, but the staff couldn’t have done more. The hostel was basic but had everything needed.
- It’s the first one you arrive to when walking El Camino de Santiago. It has a hair dryer.
- Value for money, lovely kitchen, good washing machine
Top Hostels In Noya Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Noya Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Noya Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Noya Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!