10 Best Hostels To Stay In Noja Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Noja Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Noja Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noja Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noja Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Noja Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Noja Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Noja Cantabria:
Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santoña, Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina provides a shared lounge and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy garden views.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Each room comes with a shared bathroom, and certain units at Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina have a balcony.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Bilbao is 29 miles from Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina, while Santander is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from the hostel.
Good location, facing one of the squares, and walking distance to various parts of the small town and scenic walk around the peninsula. The management leave you alone, as backpackers and Camino walkers are fine with.
Large (and cheaper, I think) dorm room has rows of bank beds, while I opted for a smaller room, which was just fine.
- The facility was nice and the hospitaleros who checked us in was kind and courteous.
- Perfect spot to enjoy little beautiful Santoña. All the facilities were great and clean.
- This is a great hostel if you like being in the middle of the action in the city. The restaurant downstairs was a lovely place to sit, read, have a coffee or wine and just soak up the place. The hospitero was friendly and ready to help with anything you need. We love the town of Santona and this is a very economical place to stay and be able to be right on the plaza. There are a couple common areas–a kitchen and another place with table and chairs where you can write, email, etc. Good wifi.
- José María is a very kind and friendly host, the hostel has just one bathroom for its guest at the moment, but new toilets are being built. Amazing oldbuilding with large rooms and high ceilings in very central location – as I travelled there in low season I enjoyed the quietness and the space. Definitely good value for money.
- Good location, facing one of the squares, and walking distance to various parts of the small town and scenic walk around the peninsula. The management leave you alone, as backpackers and Camino walkers are fine with.
Watsay Surf House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Santoña, Watsay Surf House features a garden. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.At the hostel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Watsay Surf House provides certain rooms with garden views, and rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Bilbao is 30 miles from Watsay Surf House, while Santander is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Cama muy cómoda, sitio trankilo, la gente que lo lleva super simpática, limpio y sin problemas.
- La amabilidad del personal, facilitándonos el traslado a Santoña y permitiéndonos salir más tarde del hotel sin cargo ni coste adicional.
- Como en casa!!! Es un albergue y se duerme en literas pero eso no significa que tengas que dormir mal, las camas muy cómodas el baño y el resto de instalaciones limpio, la gente muy agradable y muy atentos
- El ambiente….la cercanía de la gente del hostal,la ubicación….
- El personal del hostel muy servicial y agradable, la habitación estaba impecable y era super cómoda y espaciosa. Está en 1ª línea de playa, se puede ir descalzo y dejar todo en el hostel. Quedamos encantados.
Albergue Finca El Mazo
Set in the Marismas de Santoña Nature Reserve, in Rada, Finca El Mazo is hostel with a swimming pool and restaurant. It offers rooms and wooden cabins with free WiFi.This simply decorated accommodations has views of the mountains and gardens.Outdoor activities such as canoeing, cycling and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside. Bike rental is available on site, and packed lunches can be prepared for you. Laundry facilities are available at the property.The sandy beach at Laredo is 5.6 mi from Finca El Mazo and the city of Santander is 28 mi away.
- La piscina muy limpia y el sitio agradable y cómodo. El desayuno sencillo pero muy rico. Precio calidad bueno.
- La amabilidad de la anfitriona, el espacio, todo normal.
- El trato del personal, la tranquilidad y el lugar.
- EL SITIO, LA UBICACION, LOS JARDINES, LA PISCINA, ESTA MUY BIEN
- Muy rural , muy bonito y un sitio en donde poder relajarse junto a la familia y amigos ..
Posada Playa de Langre
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Offering individually decorated rooms with lovely views, La Posada de Langre is just 1,000 feet from Langre’s beaches. This charming, 18th-century guest house features a café-bar and a terrace set in lovely gardens.Each bright room at La Posada de Langre has colorful décor. There is free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and heating.Breakfast is served in the Langre’s café, which offers drinks and snacks throughout the day. A restaurant service is available during the summer months.Set on Santander Bay, the Langre offers easy access to the beaches at Laredo, Santoña, Cabarceno del Mar and Valles Pasiegos. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Bilbao is less than 56 mi away.
- Comfortable rooms excellent shower plenty for breakfast quiet rural area to just chill
- Quiet location near to the less hectic beaches. Large comfortable room. Staff very helpful and pleasant.
- Was a bonus having separate access to the accommodation. Spacious room and bathroom which both looked fresh and new. The proprietors were very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the rural location and a very good breakfast.
- location close to the beach, very friendly staff, atmosphere, peaceful place
- A quiet, simple place walking distance from the beach. A country side overnight stay with a farm and a field of cows just outside the window. Langre beach a love place with room for all: families, surfers and naturists.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Loredo, La Cala has a garden and shared lounge. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property provides free WiFi.At the hostel, every room comes with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Cala.Santander is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from La Cala.
- Great property, great location and more importantly great hosts who made all the difference and made us feel more than welcomed, Strongly recommend to anyone, little gem.
- Nos ha encantado el lugar. Establecimiento recién abierto y todo muy nuevo. Los dueños encantadores, no se puede pedir más atención. El desayuno muy bueno y abundante. Reservamos una habitación de 6 y nos alojaron en una de 8 con dos baños. Repetiremos seguro.
- El trato del personal es excelente. Son personas muy amables que ofrecen ayuda con lo que necesites. El desayuno, muy completo. La playa está a 15-20 minutos a pie, pero la localización del sitio es preciosa.
- Atención muy amable y dedicada por Jose Carlos y Ruth así como sus sugerencias para aprovechar la estancia. Para repetir.
- La atención y el trato de José Carlos fue excepcional, sus indicaciones muy acertadas, nos ayudó a pasar unos días muy agradables. El desayuno muy abundante, las instalaciones muy nuevas y limpias.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Offering a surf and yoga school, Surf Hostel is set in Somo, a 5-minute walk from Somo Beach.The accommodations offers private rooms or dormitories.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. You will find a lounge area with flat-screen TV at the accommodations and a large communal dining area and a furnished terrace.Santander Airport is 5 mi from the property and airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Langre Beach is 2.4 mi away.
- Very cheap to stay, but maybe not cheap enough for shared accomodation.
- Staff were really friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome! Location was great, really clean and good facilities. Would definitely recommend.
- Awesome homely feel, very welcoming family! Awesome value for money, lovely affordable home cooked food in a beautiful little beach town.
- Really lovely people. Helpful and friendly. Great location. A fantastic place to stay if you are into surfing. It would be great in the summer particularly. Breakfast was basic bit sufficient. Fresh, warm croissants. Wolf House is also home to a beautiful, elegant and friendly dog who was happy to let us stroke her ears.
- As others have said – this a surfers’ crash pad. It’s called ‘surf hostel’ so that’s clear. And that’s the vibe – laid back, easy going, generous to a fault. Lunch, supper available as well as breakfast – but let the staff know. They’ll provide lots if you ask.
Latas Surf House
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a surf school on site and a terrace with hammocks and sun loungers, Latas Surf House is a beachfront hostel in the village of Somo. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.This property offers different shared dormitories, all feature either a private or shared bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The hostel also offers shared lounge and barbecue facilities in the garden. The games room has table tennis, darts and board games.The property offers activities such as surfing and windsurfing, and you can also get a discount on surfing lessons. In the shared garden and lounge different activities are held such as barbecues, parties or different meetings all day long.Pedreña Golf Club can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Santander is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
Surflessons are really good.
Fair prices at the bar.
Everything was very good: location, staff, food, bedrooms, etc.
But the atmosphere and the kind of life you will enjoy inside Latas Surf School is something fantastic.
Excellent staff that really make me feel like at home!! close access to the beach of somo for surfing, (about 5min walking) free space for storing personal equipment, nice bar, and big area relax!!
I like to recommend this place to all surfer that are going to Santander/somo!! I will go back for sure!!!
The House is amazing! The people are amazing! Very delicious food, compfortable accommodation! All these people who working on this house, doing the great job. Very helpful! There is really the surf community!
Thank you guys for everything from Rusas Chicas. Latas ♥️
- Ambiente familiare, sano e genuino… Puoi stare tranquillo e rilassato, nessuno toccherà la tua roba ma il tuo cuore, conoscerai parecchi amici e seguendo gli istruttori imparerai in poco tempo a surfare! Amazing!!!
- Surflessons are really good.
Plea Beach House
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located on the beachfront in Loredo, Plea Beach House features a garden and free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy garden views.All rooms include a shared bathroom.A à la carte, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast is available every morning at the property.The area is popular for surfing, hiking, skateboarding, cycling, and you can rent the sports equipment at the hostel.Santander is 4.3 mi from Plea Beach House. Santander Airport is 5.6 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located 2,450 feet from Playa de Somo Beach, SURFtoLIVE House is a hostel with free WiFi and a varied dinner menus, located on Spain’s northern coast.The property can arrange surfing classes and rent surf boards to guests. The dinner menu includes such dishes as barbecues, paellas and pasta.Rooms offer a bunk bed in a mixed dormitory. The shared bathrooms include a bath or shower, and guests are provided with free towels and bed linen.At SURFtoLIVE House you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a vending machine.The hostel is a 20-minute drive from Santander Airport. Bilbao City is 55 mi away.
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful. It had a great atmosphere with all the other guest staying there. It was a very safe area. We could hire surf boards ad wet suits from the hostel and it was only about five mins walk from the great surf beach. Great bbq in the garden and hammock.
- the vibe at the house, easy to meet people, super nice staff, the hammocks, the surf equipment. close to a big supermarket (6min walk)
- Great vibe and atmosphere and everything there a surfer needs for a Surftrip. When the waves in Somo haven’t been great the owner stopped by in the morning with his Jeep and took us to other great surf spots. The couple who owns the place is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great front yard with everything you need from surfboard racks to showers and a hammock. Indo boards, basketball and even a Golfball and bat there for off days. Breakfast is fine if you like a sweet breakfast. If you want something else there is a supermarket 5min away. All in all we had an amazing time with great people, and amazing waves. Thanks especially to the owner for taking us on the surf trips.
- Really friendly staff. Good choice of surfboards to hire and use of the skateboards to go into town was really nice.
- The people that were there were amazing and the owners were so kind and helpful!!
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Bcool Santander in Santander provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. The property is around 900 feet from Puerto Chico, a 7-minute walk from Santander Festival Palace and a 10-minute walk from Camino de Santiago en Santander. Free WiFi is featured.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santander Port is 0.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Individual bunk beds with privacy curtain in dorm rooms; good location; allowed to leave luggage and have a shower before check in (perfect for pilgrims); laundromat close by; cool decor
- The hostel has a cool design and feel to it and the staff were very friendly and helpful. All beds have a curtain and personal light/socket, which is great, while the facilities were also comfortable and clean. Perfect location for a seaside stroll too!
staff is very nice and helpful
kitchen is very clean and cozy
shower and toilet is good
- Amazing and very helpful staff and very comfortable hostel. Location is very good too. I have enjoyed my stay here
- 31 in a dorm for 4 and you still have to make your own bed plus for for the check in at 3oclock… way too overpriced for what u actually get. The room has no key anyone can just go inside. No one really checks who comes inside the hostel and the reception doesn’t understand English.
Top Hostels In Noja Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Noja Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Noja Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Noja Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!