10 Best Hostels To Stay In Noisy-le-Roi Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Noisy-le-Roi Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Noisy-le-Roi Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noisy-le-Roi Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noisy-le-Roi Ile de France. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Noisy-le-Roi Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Noisy-le-Roi Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Noisy-le-roi Ile De France:
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Eiffel offers accommodations in Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a shared bathroom.Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles is 0.9 miles from Hostel Eiffel, and Eiffel Tower is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Room was clean and staff very friendly and helpful
Hosts were very nice, available and friendly.
Room rather quiet.
- A great support from the hotel owner,ready to make everything for your comfort stay there.As a bonus you can watch night lightening of Eiffel tour quite around the corner of the hotel;)
- The staff, price, location were very nice but that’s all …
- Host was very friendly and hospitable. The room was very clean and bright. The bed was very comfortable and the hostel was in a nice location. I was able to walk to the Eiffel Tower and other shops in the area.
The 3 Ducks Eiffel Tower by Hiphophostels
One of our best sellers in Paris! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel is located in Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles is 0.7 miles from 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel, and Eiffel Tower is one mile away. Orly Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Loved that the bathroom was clean and the premises were well maintained. And of course loved the fact that they offered breakfast in the morning. Would definitely return to this hostel again.
- The beds were very comfortable although if you were on the bottom bunk you can’t sit up. There are individual sockets, usb points and reading lights next to each bed. The breakfast was adequate – bread, crossiants, cereal and juice. The hostel is less than a minute’s walk from the metro and only a 20 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower.
- The stuff are super nice, good location, good breakfast, and clean everywhere
The beers were pretty good.
The staff were cool.
It is so close to metro line 8 felix faure station. Just take exit 2.
Close to eiffel tower.
You can find carrefour city market and other markets nearby.
Linens were clean. And they clean the room everyday.
There’s a big mirror on the wall of the room.
Usb charger sockets and lamp just next to your bed.
Nice breakfast and atmosphere
Good location, metro station and supermarket just in front
Perfect place for teenagers or people till 20-25 years
Arty Paris Porte de Versailles by Hiphophostels
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Arty Paris Hostel & Budget Hotel offers accommodations in Paris, just 0.7 miles from Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eiffel Tower is 1.9 miles from Arty Paris Hostel & Budget Hotel, and Orsay Museum is 2.2 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 7 miles away.
- It was located in a very safe neighborhood so we felt safe when we came home late from disneyland 🙂 All of their staffs were incredibly nice and friendly. And we were able to leave our luggages before and after our check-in and out. It was easy to reach from airport just transferring once from cite university and it was close to versaile but little bit far from other places(effel tower or luvre took 30-40 minutes) I say it was a great place thinking about expensive prices in Paris 🙂
- Friendly staff, lively but not intrusive guests. The breakfast was great. Arty is also 2 minutes from a bus station where you can catch bus 95 which drives right past the Musee de Louvre.
- The staff at the reception was friendly and available 24×7.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The price was good for the stay and the breakfast was also good.
- Really nice lounge area, with lots of space to chill out or have a coffee. Kitchen available for everyone’s use. The staff was really friendly. I was really impressed by the level of cleanliness, much better than many other hotels that I visited!
Aloha – Eiffel Tower by Hiphophostels
Aloha – Eiffel Tower Hostel is located in Paris, one mile from Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles and 1.2 miles from Eiffel Tower.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orsay Museum is 1.6 miles from Aloha – Eiffel Tower Hostel, and Louvre is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- There were two nice people among staff: the guy who works on kitchen and one of receptionists, who offered her own phone with internet when hostel wi-fi was down again. The location is really good also, all the needed facilities available around (metro, supermarkets, pharmacies, etc.), and Eiffel Tower is on walking distance. All the rest was awful though.
- pamela and the sri lankan staff was very friendly and accommodating. hostel just 5 minutes walk from volontaires station. can go by foot or take metro straight to eiffel tower. theres halal lebanese restaurant nearby.
- The staff was very friendly and attentive. They answered all of my questions. The location is excellent. The room was clean and comfortable. My roommates were great and the area was quiet.
- Freedom to do dinner and kitchen is avaible. Cool automosphere.
- All the staff that we meet are nice and friendly. Patient and willing to help. Like we meet a strike at Paris and the reception staff did give us a lot of useful info on how to go to the airport and what are the alternatives. Kitchen is prepared for the residents to cook, can save a lot if you’re in a tight budget. We like Christopher who is working in the kitchen, always smile and take care of everyone to have enough eat. If we got chance sure will back here. We miss the place and people there.
Adveniat Paris is located in the 8th arr. Neighborhood in Paris, just 0.8 miles from Eiffel Tower.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Arc de Triomphe is 0.8 miles from Adveniat Paris, and Orsay Museum is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Nice location, near the metro station , in the heart of Monmartre, clean rooms, breakfast is pretty good.
Many outlets in dorm rooms and common area.
Felt very safe; lockable drawers in the rooms.
- We made a mistake on booking rooms, my wife and I booked two male beds. but they helped us to change to a private room for couple at the same price! That’s so kind and sweet! I love them!
Everything was good, breakfast, staff, cleanliness and so on .
The only problem that I didn’t get along with was being
outside from 10 am to 4 pm.
- The location is superb! The staff were polite. The rooms were clean. The security is good. They let to leave my baggage in the baggage room before check in and after checkout because my fight was later in the evening.
Located in Paris in the region of Île de France, 1.3 miles from Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles, Paranjib Guesthouse features a terrace and views of the garden.For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Orsay Museum is 2 miles from Paranjib Guesthouse, and Eiffel Tower is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 7 miles from Paranjib Guesthouse.
- Nice place and nice staff. A typical hostel in an old house.
- Shared room was clean, bed comfortable, tasty breakfast and kind staff!
- The hostel is in a nice house running by a very nice senior Korean couple, I think. The place have been kept very clean and comfortable. The breakfast is super! It is defintely the best breakfast I have ever had in all the hostel I have ever stayed. After severl days of trying French food and rude manner of “service” in some restaurants, the breakfast here was really a great comfort. The rice with Korean Kimchi was good enough, not to mention that they cooked macaroni, curry soup with potatos and meat. A berakfast here is just like a great meal!
- I liked the reception staff, was very very helpful and cheerful. The breakfast was good also but personally I don’t like the korean taste.
- Korean Breakfast is really delicious and the hosts are kind.
One of our best sellers in Paris! Enjoy Hostel is located in the 14th arr. Neighborhood in Paris, just 1.7 miles from Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orsay Museum is 1.9 miles from Enjoy Hostel , and Louvre is 2.1 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 7 miles away.
- Both the shhets and the bathroom looked very clean
- Towels were provided, breakfast wasn’t AMAZING but it was nice not to leave on an empty stomach, complimentary coffee till ten was a nice touch too.
- I booked 15 min before I arrive there and everything was so easy. I got a 2 people room wich was amazing. I just stayed for a night but I’d have stayed ore if necessary.
- The staff were amazing and got to know my name. They made the ends every day and were very clean.
- Comfortable beds, pleasant staff, quite clean, free coffee and bread with jam in the mornings, near the center of Paris
Plug inn Montmartre by Hiphophostels
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Plug Inn Montmartre Hostel offers accommodations in Paris, just 1.7 miles from Louvre.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orsay Museum is 1.8 miles from Plug Inn Montmartre Hostel , and Place de la République is 1.8 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 11 miles away.
- Good value for money, nice location, breakfast typically french, but same every day. Kitchenette with facilities to cook your own food, fridge, microwave. Triple room not so big – ours got separate WC and bathroom.
- Clean, modern rooms. Friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was simple but good, and a nice bonus. I was traveling alone as a female and stayed in a co-ed dorm, and all the roommates I had were considerate and we got along well. Excellent location in beautiful Montmartre neighborhood, close to cafes, bars, restaurants, and Sacre Coeur. Two metro stops nearby.
- This neighborhood was perfect and accessible to everything! Super friendly staff and I had awesome roommates!
- Just normal hostel. The price and conditions – ok. Employee quit friendly, as well as, most of customers.
- The Location was good. The church was near and Moulin Rouge was too. there were many good restaurants and it was very livley. The metro station was also really close.
Oops! Latin quarter by Hiphophostels
Located in the 13th arr. Neighborhood in Paris, 1.8 miles from Pompidou Center, Oops! Design Hostel-Latin Quarter features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louvre is 2 miles from Oops! Design Hostel-Latin Quarter, and Orsay Museum is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The property maybe far from the major tourist spot but if you give the public transportation a chance, this hostel is amazing. Train station, bus station, cinema, restaurants, grocery, and brasseries are 10 steps away from the hostel door. I will def. stay here again.
- Very very good hostel, far exceeddd my expectations and highly for handicapped travelers such as my self.
- Good hostel experience. This can be a good choice for economic tour.
- Good location. Had small private room with private bath. Basic accommodation. Kitchen for common use. Basic bread-based breakfast included.
- Tea was available in the lounge all the time which was great in cold weather of Paris. The room and bath were nice.
Perfect Hotel & Hostel
One of our best sellers in Paris! Perfect Hotel & Hostel offers accommodations in Paris.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Place de la République is 1.2 miles from Perfect Hotel & Hostel, and Louvre is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 11 miles from Perfect Hotel & Hostel.
- Great experience. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The hostel is very cleand and everything seems quite new
The location is close to some metro stations
Fair price for the city of Paris compared to other places
- Great location. Immerse in Montmartre. Close to different train station.
- The location is near to Franprix (for groceries), several restaurants (not so expensive), and Anvers metro station.
- Staffs were friendly and the our private room was good enough for us two
Top Hostels In Noisy-le-roi Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Noisy-le-Roi Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Noisy-le-Roi Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Noisy-le-Roi Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!