10 Best Hostels To Stay In Noceda Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Noceda Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Noceda Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noceda Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noceda Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Noceda Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Noceda Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Noceda Galicia:
Albergue A Reboleira
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, 7.5 mi from O Cebreiro, Albergue A Reboleira offers simple, rustic-style rooms. It includes horse stables, a café-bar, and a guest lounge.Both private rooms and shared dormitories are available, all with private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The shared lounge includes sofas, a TV and a selection of books. Shared laundry facilities can also be found at the property.Os Ancares Nature Reserve is around 6.2 mi away, and you can also go hiking in the Sierra de O Caurel Mountains, 3.1 mi from the guest house.
- Warm and friendly staff, excellent food, great facilities. Would recommend to anyone!
- The pilgrim dinner was fantastic. It was great value, held in a unique building, provided an opportunity to sit and meet other people and the cook and staff were super friendly and nice. Great memory
- I love everything on that place! Angela and the staff are SUPER nice and very welcoming!!! The installations are “cabin look” and comfortable. The pilgrim dinner is fantastic and one meets cool people!! After dinner Angela played salsa music and some us danced to the rhythm of the music!!! I highly recommended it!!!!
- the attention and kindness of staff and location of property.
- The evening dinner with all of the other pilgrims was a highlight for us on the Camino! Plenty to eat and one of the best meals we had. Enjoyed socializing with the other guests.
Linar Do Rei
Located in Linares, Linar Do Rei offers a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.Some rooms include a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.Ponferrada is 27 miles from the hostel, while Manzaneda is 28 miles from the property.
Quite. Beautiful view from my room.
Use if kitchen very good
- The receptionist helped with laundry. Great to have a washing machine and clothes line. Receptionist was also gracious about picking up the room key in the next town. I should not have forgotten to turn it in!
- My sister and I stayed here while walking the Camino. Although located in a tiny town (i.e. two albuergues and a grocery store) it’s right on the trail of the Camino, so perfect for other pilgrims. The bathrooms are a little bit small, but everything else was very comfortable and clean.
- staff was very helpful, I arrived after the check in time and someone was able to come check me in
- Beautiful location. Clean and cozy. Friendly, efficient and accommodating staff.
- Quite. Beautiful view from my room.
El Rincon Del Apostol
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, El Rincon Del Apostol Hostel is located in Ambasmestas. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms come with a terrace or balcony and free WiFi is available throughout the property. There is also a shared lounge with flat-screen TV.The hostel also offers free use of bicycles. Ponferrada is 19 mi from El Rincon Del Apostol, while Manzaneda is 29 mi from the property.
- The room was lovely and comfy. Great bathroom and a wonderful feeling of welcome from the owners.
- Very friendly and trustworthy hosts, shared bathroom very clean
- We was walking on The Camino. Fantastic hotel. Excellent dinner and breakfast. And the owner was very kindly. Super great.
- There is nothing that could have made our stay at El Rincon del Apostol better. Both, the staff and facility were exceptional.
- We had this Albergue all to ourselves. She made us a gourmet meal just for the two of us. It was excellent
Albergue Casa del Pescador
Albergue Casa del Pescador is set in Ambasmestas, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, 22 mi from Ponferrada and 11 mi from O Cebreiro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature views of the mountain or lake. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. Albergue Casa del Pescador features free WiFi . Other facilities at this property include an outdoor pool, an ecological garden and a sun terrace.You will find a cash machine at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking.Villafranca del Bierzo is 8.7 mi from Albergue Casa del Pescador, while Sarria is 26 mi from the property.
- Amazing healthy food, comfortable bed, great hosts, perfect Camino stop. Lovely location with fish pond and quiet at night.
- Great organic food, right from the garden. Different and nice.
- Everything about this place. We arrived walking as part of the Camino and this place was exactly what we needed. Extremely friendly, nice, clean and great food. Highly recommended.
- A very nice couple runs this place. It is very relaxing and very clean. If you like, you can get a home-cooked meal that is very good value.
– very friendly staff
– very nice place to stay when you are walking the camino
Hostal Costa Victoria
Hostal Costa Victoria is located in Samos, 22 mi from Lugo and 30 mi from Manzaneda.Villafranca del Bierzo is 27 mi from Hostal Costa Victoria, while Sarria is 5.6 mi from the property.
- Amazing property! The room was comfortable and very clean with a great view!
- The best food is served here and the location is spot on.
- View of the monastery, convenience of bar/restaurant; spacious room with private bath and towels; helpfulness of owner and staff; great prices.
- The location was good for the Camino and the restaurant was just down stairs with a clean room
A comfortable, clean room with a big window that made it feel light and airy. It was great to gave the heating on too as the weather was very cold and wet.
The restaurant/bar was brilliant – very cosy and the food was some of the best we have eaten in Gallacia.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming which is always icing on the cake.
Albergue fillobal is located in Vilar and has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can use a bar.Lugo is 26 miles from the hostel, while Manzaneda is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
El rincón de Pin
Located in Ruitelán, El rincón de Pin has barbecue facilities and garden. The property provides free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Ponferrada is 21 miles from El rincón de Pin, while Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- The owner Senor Pin showed that he truly cares about hospitality. He cooked a great meal and made everyone feel at home. And the wine was flowing! The location is also perfect for el Camino or agritourismo travelers. Nearby villages sell local cheese, fruit and honey. Truly great time!
Todo. Desde el dueño, una persona excelente, amable y que nos dio todo tipo de facilidades. Un sitio imprescindible.
Muchas gracias por todo Pin.
Camera e servizi pulitissimi.
Struttura completamente rinnovata.
Il proprietario è disponibile e gentile.
Colazione e cena ottimi
- El mejor albergue de la zona y la atención del señor Pin
- Der Vermieter war beim Einchecken sehr bemüht auch das Abendessen war in Ordnung
SANTA MARÍA MAGDALENA
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. SANTA MARÍA MAGDALENA is offering accommodations in Vega de Valcarce. Free WiFi is available.SANTA MARÍA MAGDALENA offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Ponferrada is 20 miles from SANTA MARÍA MAGDALENA, while Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue El Paso
Albergue El Paso is located in Vega de Valcarce, in The Saint James Way pilgrimage route, 24 mi from Ponferrada.Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Rooms include a shared bathroom. Albergue El Paso features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Cacabelos is 14 mi from Albergue El Paso, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 11 mi from the property.
- Very clean with all the facilities a pilgrim needs. Lady very friendly. Near supermarket and pharmacies. On the Camino Road. Free lockers for your valuables
- Lovely welcome by the owner who gave us a room for 6 for our group of 4. The air-conditioning was very welcome after hot walking conditions on the Camino. We were able to relax in the garden with a beer while our laundry was done for us for a small charge. Later we had an excellent dinner at a nearby hostel booked for us by the proprietor, it was one of the best meals we had during our 8 day trip.
- Really nice albergue. The hostess is great providing what was probably the warmest welcome we experienced on the Camino. Facilities are first rate. No communal meal, but the kitchen is well equipped and the Rochas restaurant down the road has a pilgrim menu that was very good.
- Maria and all the staff were so welcoming and warm, as soon as we got there they asked us to join them in the terrace for a drink and we stayed chatting to them for hours, we felt like we were at home! Really lovely, clean and quiet hostel too with comfy beds! Lockers with plugs and centrally located.
- Great location. The hosts were very helpful with us on booking a taxi and managing our travel. Very beautiful setting. Super clean!
Albergue Das Animas
Albergue Das Animas features barbecue facilities and a garden in Ambasmestas. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.Rooms contain a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ambasmestas, like hiking.Ponferrada is 19 miles from Albergue Das Animas, while Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- Ulli and Sabine were excellent hosts and looked after me with great kindness as I had been ill the day before.
- It was lovely place after being sick. The hosts were amazing! Nice clean place!
- The hosts were a very nice couple who speak German, English and Spanish. They served us a tasty dinner. We had a full room to ourselves (2 adults and a child) with our own bathroom. It was clean, comfortable, and affordable.
- The owners of this albergue are kind, and considerate. We felt very comfortable, and the meal they prepared was one of the best Pilgrim meals we have experienced. This was a wonderful albergue for our family.
The dorm offers a lot of space, comfortable beds and two very clean bathrooms. But most of the time I spent with the really friendly hospitalieros in the common space, because you feel so welcomed and a little bit like home.
After a good night of sleep, Ambasmestas is a optimal place to start the tour passing through the O Cebreiro.
Top Hostels In Noceda Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Noceda Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Noceda Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Noceda Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!