10 Best Hostels To Stay In Neuilly-sur-Marne Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuilly-sur-Marne Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Neuilly-sur-Marne Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuilly-sur-Marne Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuilly-sur-Marne Ile de France. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Neuilly-sur-Marne Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Neuilly-sur-Marne Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Neuilly-sur-marne Ile De France:
St Christopher’s Inn Paris – Gare du Nord
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, St Christopher’s Inn Paris – Gare du Nord offers accommodations in Paris, just 0.8 miles from Place de la République. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pompidou Center is 1.4 miles from St Christopher Inn Paris, and Louvre is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Right next to Gare du Nord. Great a bar downstairs.
- Nice location, really spacious rooms, good efficient staff, lockers avaliable for free when you arrive.
- very good location, which near the train station. But the roomates are awful, which didnot care about others. No kitchen for us
- Good location nearby the Gare De Nord. Easy to find halal restaurants just 2 minutes from the hostel
Stuff amazing, 100% comfy bed and cleanliness!!!
Just around the corner from railway station which makes it easier to get to the hostel and sightseeings. Nice area to walk around, many cafes and places to have fun!
5 star hostel!
Thank you guys!
The 3 Ducks Eiffel Tower by Hiphophostels
One of our best sellers in Paris! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel is located in Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles is 0.7 miles from 3 Ducks Boutique Hostel, and Eiffel Tower is one mile away. Orly Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Loved that the bathroom was clean and the premises were well maintained. And of course loved the fact that they offered breakfast in the morning. Would definitely return to this hostel again.
- The beds were very comfortable although if you were on the bottom bunk you can’t sit up. There are individual sockets, usb points and reading lights next to each bed. The breakfast was adequate – bread, crossiants, cereal and juice. The hostel is less than a minute’s walk from the metro and only a 20 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower.
- The stuff are super nice, good location, good breakfast, and clean everywhere
The beers were pretty good.
The staff were cool.
It is so close to metro line 8 felix faure station. Just take exit 2.
Close to eiffel tower.
You can find carrefour city market and other markets nearby.
Linens were clean. And they clean the room everyday.
There’s a big mirror on the wall of the room.
Usb charger sockets and lamp just next to your bed.
Nice breakfast and atmosphere
Good location, metro station and supermarket just in front
Perfect place for teenagers or people till 20-25 years
One of our best sellers in Paris! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Piaules offers accommodations in Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Place de la République is 0.7 miles from Les Piaules, and Pompidou Center is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 10 miles from Les Piaules.
- The staffs are very friendly, room is clean, the views from the top floor is very nice. Breakfast is reasonably priced. The location is close to the metro station, could easily get to major tourist sites within 20-30 min. Though it isn’t located in the nicest neighborhood.
- Very clean room, everything was great. nice stuffs. close to city center. I would definetly recommend to other people this hostel. value for money. u have terrace , room was ok. U have nice breakfast as well
- Superb rooms with comfortable beds, curtains on each bunk bed gave each occupant privacy. Very good bathroom facilities, excellent breakfast options. Staff were superb, and very helpful. When we were struggling to find a restaurant that wasn’t fully booked, they recommended a fantastic Italian restaurant (La Cicciolina) within walking distance of the hostel.
- Extraordinary. Clean, tidy and comfortable bed with curtain installed. Got a direct subway line to the city centre.
- Great place.. I was in 6 bed female room and bed comfy and has curtain which in nice for privacy. Bathrooms were immaculate. Food was great! Note they have some cool rooftop rooms and views are amazing !! I believe they are all single or 4 person:)
Beautiful Belleville Hôtel & Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Beautiful Belleville Hôtel & Hostel offers accommodations in Paris.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Place de la République is 0.7 miles from Beautiful Belleville Hôtel & Hostel, and Pompidou Center is 1.5 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 10 miles away.
- I liked that it was a 2 bed dorm never stayed at a hostel like that offered that. Location was convenient as i took the train to Paris. I liked that breakfast was included.
- The staff were extremely accommodating and very friendly. They were always willing to help.
- It’s easy to find just near Belleville metro. The hostel is clean with friendly staff. Good breakfast! It was really nice they let me check-in early.
- The hotel/hostel seem to be recently furbished. The room I was in had 2 bunk beds and I’m assuming they shall have another one making it to six occupants which I think should be the maximum limit. Most hostels in Paris are awfully over crowded but this one is unique and has decent space. I can only wish they maintain this space for comfort. The Staff were rather friendly and helpful.
- The croissants were very good. The location was close to the metro station. There were some good places to eat and stores nearby. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The Loft Boutique Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Loft Boutique Hostel offers accommodations in Paris, just 0.9 miles from Place de la République. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pompidou Center is 1.6 miles from The Loft Boutique Hostel, and Louvre is 2.2 miles away. Orly Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- I booked for two but my friend couldn’t make it arrive in Paris at the end… Thanks for the free upgrade to a twin room (actually I didn’t hear why I got upgrade because I was too sick and couldn’t focus)… So the room was nice, and there were free towels, soaps, and showering gel. They also have a hairdryer in the toilet. Staffs are friendly:)
- The entire hostel is so cool, I totally recommend it.
- I like kitchen free tea and receptionist welcome way she is so nice and polite
The property was very clean
The staff were nice and welcoming
The kitchen area was great for cooking and making tea
- We had a private room of 5 and it was amazing! The bathroom and the beds were all clean and perfect?
Generator Paris is a designer hostel in the lively 10th district in Paris. Free Wi-Fi access is available and it features a stylish lounge area with game room. You can enjoy locally inspired dishes at the on-site Café Fabien and listen to DJs music and having a drink from the bar.Each of the contemporary rooms here provide air conditioning, bed linens and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms also have a private terrace.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this hostel. You will also find a 24-hour front desk, a laundry room and a terrace as well as the shared lounge, which is decorated in a North African design.Many bars, restaurants and vintage shops can be found along the Canal St Martin, just a 5-minute walk away. The hostel is half a mile from Gare de l’Est Metro Station, and it is just under half a mile from Buttes-Chaumont Park.
- Best hostel’. Love the upper patio. Love the clean rooms and bathrooms.
- The hotel is very clean, big rooms, amazing atmosphere and great location. It has a rooftop with an amazing view
- Love the staff! Very helpful and friendly. I’d stay here with my mates every time I go to Paris.
- We stayed in an 8 room dorm, it felt like college all over again minus the rowdiness. The hotel was relatively quiet throughout our trip the girls we dormed with really respectful in keeping it quiet in the evening. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and the layout was great for sharing as there was a bathroom in the unit and additional ones in the hallway. Place was super secure and a 30 minute ride to the city center.
The infrastructure is excellent
Near the metro line 2
Beautiful view on the top floor
Everything is good except the staffs
St Christopher’s Inn Paris – Canal
One of our best sellers in Paris! St Christopher’s Inn Paris – Canal is located in the 19th arr. Neighborhood in Paris, 1.6 miles from Place de la République and 2.3 miles from Pompidou Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louvre is 2.7 miles from St Christophers Inn Paris, and Orsay Museum is 3.2 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 11 miles away.
- Everything was perfect, nice location,staff, room, terrasse…
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, the breakfast delicious, my room clean and comfortable. The locations is not so bad, 5min walking to the metro station. Beautiful neighborhood.
- I loved the time I spent in the hostel, everything very clean, there are people that speak: English, Portuguese, Spanish and French, everyone is very cheerful and willing to help making things easier and much in Paris.
- went here alone and had the best time ever! staff became friends and really made my birthday weekend special. my flight was super early in the morning and they let me check out at 3am and booked my airport shuttle for me.
- Curtains next to bed for privacy, the bar, staff, price
Peace & Love Hostel
Peace and Love is a youth hostel overlooking Paris’ Canal Saint-Martin. There is a pub and free Wi-Fi internet access.Peace and Love youth hostel has both shared and private room options. Most rooms have bunk beds and double rooms are also available. Sheets, bed covers and pillows are provided and towels are available.Peace and Love is open 24 hours a day. It has a TV room and cooking facilities with an oven, a microwave and a refrigerator. There is also a luggage storage room, safes are available, and private parking is available on site for an additional fee.There is a pub with a terrace where guests can sample a variety of beers and cocktails, with Happy Hour prices. Supermarkets, bakeries and laundromats are all within walking distance.Peace and Love is conveniently located 450 feet from the Jaurès Metro and a 15-minute walk from Gare du Nord Train Station. The Parc des Buttes Chaumont is 10 minutes away.
– staff are good
– location near many parks
- The only good thing about the hostel was the staff: good, friendly people and very helpful.Oh, and it was very close to Metro stations.
- the ONLY thing I liked was its LOCATION. It’s literally right in front of the Jaures station.
- What I really liked about this room was its price and location. It is close to two metro stations and one can easily get to the city centre. But basically here the list of advantages comes to its end.
- Nothing maybe the location close to the metro jaures
- – staff are good
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Trendy Hostel offers accommodations in Ivry-sur-Seine.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paris is 3.1 miles from Trendy Hostel, and Marne-la-Vallée is 19 miles away. Orly Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The bathrooms and rooms are neat and clean, there were 2 showers in our ensuite. The beds have a curtain or a screen making the bed private. Plugs by the wall, good location right by the metro.
- Finger print enterance, Free locker, vending machine with fine food. Staffs are nice
- Though a little bit far from the centre but the metro station is just around the corner and the staff are really good, caring and thoughtful I’ve never imagined a hostel could be so clean and tidy I’d absolutely stay here again
- The recepcionist was very friendly on the check in, carrying my bag to the room. However I find unnecessary to actually get inside the room and even opening the toilet door just to show me the place, specially considering the fact that was a guy entering a female dorm. But given the fact that it was a last minute reservation for 17,25 euros… thumbs up!
Very close to metro station
Easy to find
K & C
Situated 10 minutes from Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie Convention Centre by public transport, K & C is located in Paris. Les Docks de Paris Event Venue is 1.6 miles away.Some rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Other rooms share bathroom facilities.Daily maid service is available at K & C.The property is a 20 minutes walking distance from Buttes Chaumont Park, while the Sacré Coeur is 25 minues away using the public transportation. The nearest airport is Paris – Orly Airport, 14.3 miles from K & C.
- The room was basic but clean. Metro and ATM nearby.
- the bed was comfortable, and it was very close to the metro station
- the room is well located, 2min to metro station (crimée), and has a view to mc donald’s and sephora.
- It is only cheap but im sure its not even a registered hostel and it has a smaill breakfast
The employees are very friendly and the service quality was excellent.
The social atmosphere of the hotel is very good and the area is very much clean.
Top Hostels In Neuilly-sur-marne Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Neuilly-sur-Marne Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Neuilly-sur-Marne Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Neuilly-sur-Marne Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!