10 Best Hostels To Stay In Nemiña Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Nemiña Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Nemiña Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nemiña Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nemiña Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Nemiña Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Nemiña Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Nemiña Galicia:
Located in Muxia, Muxia Mare features a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi.At the hostel, rooms come with a closet. Selected rooms include a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.Finisterre is 14 miles from Muxia Mare. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- super clean, fantastic shower, bunk bed with curtains for privacy. Can see sunset from room
- Great location, receptionist was very nice. It is located right next to the sea. Also the blankets were very soft 😀
- Wonderful staff; welcoming and with great information
- Very clean albergue. Very friendly and helpful staff / owner. Small kitchen available.
Good location and kitchen/dining/hang out area.
Curtains for beds for privacy and a small bedside table to put your things on.
Proper linen and a towel.
Albergue Arribada is offering accommodations in Muxia. The property has a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Certain rooms have a kitchen with a microwave. Guest rooms feature a closet.Finisterre is 14 miles from Albergue Arribada, while Noya is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The staff is helpful and enthusiastic snot directing you to se Muxia.
One of the best albergue’s on the Camino, and also with one of the best kitchens too 🙂
And they are just so nice and helpfull, always meeting you with a smile 🙂
Thank you 🙂
- The lady on the reception was very nice and professional! The kitchen is great-big and there is everything you could need to cook your meal. There is a great terrace on the top of the building with the best view! 🙂 This is the best albergue for your last days on the road!
The staff are absolutely amazing, so in tune with the needs of the customers/clients.
The kitchen was fantastic and constantly cleaned.
Many hostels/ alburgues in Spain don’t have an electric kettle so as to make a cup of tea etc . These guys are fully equipped almost a professional kitchen.
The bunks were fantastic and included a curtain on each and a non obtrusive access to the top bunk.
And a fantastic rooftop terrace and drying space.
Best value in Spain. Big 5 star+ from me.
Privacy for beds, space in the room, everything clean
Hostal Stella Del Mare
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Stella del Mare is located 10 minutes’ walk from Camariñas Beach, in Galicia’s A Coruña Province. This guest house features a restaurant and rooms with sea views.Some rooms at the Stella del Mare have a balcony and all rooms have satellite TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom.The Stella’s restaurant specializes in pizzas and also serves traditional, Galician dishes. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and make use of the bar and terrace, where free Wi-Fi access is available.The Stella del Mare is a 10-minute walk from Camariñas Port and town center. There are several walking routes in the area and the coastal towns of Arou and Camelle are approximately 9.3 mi away.
- Friendly place, very clean rooms over bar that does good pizzas (separate hotel entrance).
- Room and bathroom were very clean. Restaurant downstairs was nice. Breakfast is included and it is good. Staff is very helpful.
- The facilities were clean and comfortable and ideal for my stay and the breakfast was very welcome in the morning.
- Good location, friendly staff, up-kept and comfortable rooms, no real complaints!
- The terrace was an unexpected pleasure as well as the friendly smiles on arrival. This place certainly deserves more than one star!
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. O Encontro is located in Finisterre and features barbecue facilities and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi. The property provides a shared lounge, room service and organizing tours for guests.Selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the hostel.Ribeira is 28 miles from O Encontro, while Noya is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles away.
- I was the only person occupying a 4 bed dorm – if fully occupied it would have been a crush
- I liked that I could come and go to throughout the night, that was good. The hospitaleros was super nice.
- It’s an “albergue” with private rooms upstairs. It’s on a little side street a few blocks from the main center of town. I liked the location and the room itself. Comfortable and convenient. The hospitalero was wonderful; helpful, friendly (without even speaking English).
- Convenient. Clean. Good clothes drying lines. The people were really good.
- Very kind owners, eager to help with virtually anything. We could even leave our luggage for a party of the second day, free of charge. Astonishing atmosphere!
Hostel Oceanus Finisterre
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Oceanus Finisterre offers accommodations in Fisterra, 150 feet from Finisterre.Some units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also offers bike hire. Ribeira is 28 mi from Hostel Oceanus Finisterre, while Noya is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 mi from the property.
Very friendly staff and had a great welcome on arrival. Long chat with owner and was recommended great restaurants, cafe and beaches.
Extremelly clean, comfortable and great view and location for unbeatable price.
- This is a family owned but professional hostel that ‘gets it right’ on every front. The owner took some time and gave me a personal mini-history of the town. Sharp, clean. Good shower/bath facilities. Lockers! Yay.
- The hostel was superb! Clean, facilities where great, beds comfortable each complete with its own light and power socket. Owner was incredibly hospitable and provided lots of interesting local information. One of the best albergue’s I’ve stayed in.
Really nice welcome by Diego.
Very high standard of cleanliness
Excellent location in town – near restaurants,
- Great hospitalero Diego who was really helpful and friendly. Wonderful facilities – more like a hotel than an albergue.
- Very friendly staff and had a great welcome on arrival. Long chat with owner and was recommended great restaurants, cafe and beaches.
Mar de Fora
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Mar de Fora is located in Finisterre and features barbecue facilities and a garden. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. Rooms include a balcony with mountain views.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms will provide you with a patio. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.Ribeira is 28 miles from Mar de Fora, while Noya is 21 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The location is good, quite close to the center of town
- Price, location, laundry service, close to Atlantic facing beach to watch the sunset.
- Good location between old city and beautiful atlantic playa. Very nice and helpful staff.
- The patio is small but the wind of the see is very nice
- The owner and Carmen especially was lovely .I would highly recommend her yoga class.
Albergue O Logoso
Albergue O Logoso is set in O Logoso, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Offering traditional Galician décor, this hostel has dorms with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and terrace.Each simply decorated dorm at Albergue O Logoso has access to a shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The hostel also has a small shop on site, as well as a laundry room.Cee and the coast can be reached in approximately 20 minutes by car. Santiago de Compostela is 39 mi away.
- Wifi was perfect. Location (in the middle of nowhere) also. Food was good.
- Friendly staff. Nice bar with good food. Pleasant en suite room in separate building. Very clean. Right on the Camino .
- Very quiet and peaceful location, nice antique style Albergue room. The two ladies running the place and the cafe/bar were very friendly and nice.
- Excellent Location for Camino with homemade delicious food . We stayed in a room in the house and shared a bathroom with one other room
After a long day’s cycling, it was great to arrive and greeted by very friendly Albergue staff. We had booked a double room with shower so not a bunk in a dormitory type of Albergue.
The facilities were brand new, clean and comfortable. The Pilgrim menu food was wholesome delicious and such good value, again served with a smile. Bikes “stayed” in a secure locked place so no worries there.
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Picota is set in Mazaricos, 23 mi from Santiago de Compostela.Albergue Picota features free WiFi throughout the property and all rooms come with a balcony.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Finisterre is 14 mi from Albergue Picota, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- The private rooms were absolutely amazing and the shared bathroom was spotlessly clean, an amazing hostel.
- Kind and very helpful staff, great place to stay during your Camino. Highly recommend!
- This albergue is very well kept. It is new and impecably clean. The owner does not speak English but is very helpful.
- This hostel is a little gem on the Camino. Cleanliness and comfort were good for the dormitory room with modern and sparkly clean ensuite. A lovely terrace! The hostel was very quiet. Located near supermarket and car/cafes.
- Good wifi, clean room, bright, although zero view. Shared bathroom with another room which was not an issue. Village quiet on a Sunday afternoon as you would expect – but supermarket, bar/hotel etc open. Good signposting leaving the village to get you back on Camino which was reassuring with an early departure.
Albergue As Eiras
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free bikes and a garden, Albergue As Eiras is located in Lires. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi is offered.At the hostel, the rooms have a closet. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Albergue As Eiras also offer a sea view.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation. At Albergue As Eiras you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Dairy-free and gluten-free options can also be requested.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Finisterre is 6 miles from Albergue As Eiras. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Really clean. Great food in bar. Lovely location. Quiet and peaceful.
- Good food. Very happy and helpful staff. Clean premises.
- I had a small quiet room,only two bunk beds, bliss! Cafe Bar next door with reasonable prices
- The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable.
- Fabulous Albergue – has everything you need – clean and modern bedroom (2 bunk beds in our room), Hester for s cold day, lockers, microwave, kitchen sitting area, large clothes drying area outside. Restaurant served great breakfasts, lunch and dinner. Staff were excellent, do helpful and friendly. Just next to Camino. View of the sea from outside sitting/dining area
Hostel Monasterio de Moraime
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Offering free WiFi, Hostel Monasterio de Moraime is located in Moraime. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Every room includes air conditioning, and certain rooms also offer a balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Moraime, like hiking.Finisterre is 13 miles from Hostel Monasterio de Moraime, while Noya is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location with superb views of the monastery! We are a family of five and booked a whole dorm to ourselves. Breakfast was included so there was delicious fresh bread and coffee which was a bonus!
- Da simpatia dos funcionários e da beleza da envolvente do local. O pão do pequeno almoço era fresco e muito saboroso.
- A ubicación o entorno, moi proximo as fermosas e frias prais da costa da morte. O hostel é novo as camas e a limpeza excelente. O almorzo escaso
- Da privacidade das cortinas, dos armários para guardar a bagagem.
- El entorno, los paisajes y el hotel que era un antiguo monasterio.
Top Hostels In Nemiña Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Nemiña Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Nemiña Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Nemiña Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!