10 Best Hostels To Stay In Nederhorst den Berg Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Nederhorst den Berg Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Nederhorst den Berg Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nederhorst den Berg Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nederhorst den Berg Noord-Holland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Nederhorst den Berg Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Nederhorst den Berg Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Nederhorst Den Berg Noord-holland:
A&O Amsterdam Zuidoost
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A&O Amsterdam Zuidoost offers accommodations in Amsterdam, just 3.5 miles from Amsterdam RAI Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available. The Heineken Experience is 4.2 miles from A&O Amsterdam Zuidoost, and Rijksmuseum is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The hostel is very near the metro line. And ikea. We had a great late lunch there our first day (you can’t go wrong with the meatballs and waffles). The hostel staff was helpful and friendly. We were able to purchase 24hr metro tickets for adults and kids at the desk, and they also have tickets for museums and other activities available. Parking was fine in front. Amsterdam is expensive, so the price was OK for where you are but certainly not a bargain. The nearby Brouwerij Kleiburg was also a great spot to hang. They brew their own beer and the food is quite good.
- It’s nice experience to stay in a hostel kind of environment. But we found all the facilities for family and children.
Fun place, easy to find from Metro. Did not require a three-day stay unlike other places.
My shared photo is of some cycletourists from the UK; we met in the parking lot and had a lovely chat.
- I didn’t expect breakfast to be so good but in the end I was very pleased with it.The rooms are pretty clean and overall it was a great place to stay for a few days if you want to visit Amsterdam.It’s less than 30min to center by metro.Really good value for money.
- The family room was wonderful for the four of us. We all had plenty of space, and slept comfortably. Breakfast was decent for the price. And the location was great for using public transportation.
Stayokay Amsterdam Oost (Zeeburg)
This design hostel Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg is 1.9 miles away from the city centre. It shares its building with a cinema and theater and is situated in a former school in the Zeeburg district. You have easy access to Dam Square which is 2.2 miles away. Free WiFi is available throughout the whole building.Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg offers spacious rooms with disability and dormitories with disability access and their own bathroom. Please note that you need to bring your own towels. You can also buy them at the reception against a small charge.Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg has a bar-brasserie, a buffet restaurant (subject to availability), a Grab&Go and a summer terrace. Guests can enjoy breakfast at the accommodation against a surcharge. Furthermore, there is a bike rental service, bike storage, a playground for kids and a laundry service.The historic centre is less than 15 minutes away by bike. You can also take a 1-minute walk to the Zeeburgerdijk tram stop which offers direct access to Amsterdam centre.
- Very efficient and user friendly and great location.. Easy to use 14 tram to centre. Light, airy and spacious.Breakfast well worth having. Great use of old school.
- Nearby tram stop. Modern design with great cafeteria
- The installations of the hostels were good, the room was big enough and toilet and showers were clean.
- There’s tram 14 stop right outside, so it is easy to travel 10/15 minutes outside from centre, it feels more like a hotel honestly and is extremely comfortable I stayed for 3 nights, the staff were amazing and so helpful and kind! Would recommend to everyone well worth the price!
- it is value for money if you’re seeking a budget place which is convenient to city center.
Hostelle – female only hostel
One of our best sellers in Amsterdam! Hostelle – female only hostel is located in the Zuidoost neighborhood in Amsterdam, just 3.2 miles from Amsterdam RAI Convention Center.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The Heineken Experience is 3.9 miles from Hostelle – female only hostel, and Rembrandtplein is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 8 miles from Hostelle – female only hostel.
- Great staff, great location, excellent facilities. Kitchen was fantastic, free tea and coffee. movies to watch, a separate room for craft or “quiet” times.
The view into the library from room 8.
Really helpful staff.
Free to use kitchen.
- The place is really nice, staff very helpful, facilities clean. Location was easy to find, close to the trains.
- The room is comfortable, the showers are clean, and the common areas are great for socialising during the evenings and relaxing during nights when you can’t fall asleep. The staff are courteous and professional. There’s a pleasant, safe feeling of an all-woman space to the whole hostel.
- The staff was super friendly from day 1, even when I left my key in the room. The facilities were top notch, and everything was so clean. It was my first time staying in a hostel and it set the bar high for future hostels.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Via Amsterdam offers accommodations in Amsterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Johan Cruijff Arena is one mile from Via Amsterdam, and Amsterdam RAI Convention Center is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 8 miles from Via Amsterdam.
- The entertainment facilities were extremely good, I mean excellent.
- Nice modern design, well thought especially with chargers in the beds. Vary close to diemen metro which is very helpful
- loved the decor and hammocks in the lobby! room was a good size and the hotel anemities were top class!
- Space is crazily bigger than i thought about hostel standard, i love enjoying the asmostphere like that
- The spacious rooms and modern interior. A nice kitchen for cooking.
Located one mile from Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, Generator Amsterdam features a restaurant and bar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. The Heineken Experience is 1.1 miles from Generator Amsterdam, and Flower Market is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 7 miles from Generator Amsterdam.
- Loved that the hostel was located inside a park, very beautiful to walk or jog through. Always good to have a restaurant and bar inside any hostel and they had great selections of food and drinks.
- building that the hotel is beautiful, with lots of history. Common spaces as well as rooms are nicely designed.
- The hostel is in front of the park which made easier to relax in the evening for out door activities.
- Good breakfast, for a reasonable value. The location is good, near to a tram stop, inside a beautiful park.. but the area is going through some renovation, and there are no signs indicating where the hostel is. So it was a little difficult to get there, at first.
The place was generally bright and lovely. The staff are very friendly and our room was very clean. Also it was easy to find and get back to on public transport, especially at night. I’d recommend it to all when in Amsterdam. It’s a good price too.
The pictures of it are an accurate representation of your hotel
Amigo Budget Hostel
One of our best sellers in Amsterdam! Amigo Budget Hotel offers private and shared rooms on lively Linnaeusstraat. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Pretoriusstraat tram and bus stop is less than a 2 minute walk away. Each of the rooms has access to a shared bathroom.Bustling Rembrandt Square is just a 15 minute tram ride from the hotel, while Leidseplein entertainment area is 20 minutes away by tram. Muiderpoort Station is an 8 minute walk away, and connects to Amsterdam Central Station. Oosterpark is a 10 minute walk from Amigo Budget Hotel.The bright rooms have hardwood floors and large windows. Each includes heating and a safe. The shared bathrooms are decorated with modern tiles and have a shower.
- The beds weren’t squeaky or too uncomfortable.. and they had snack and some drinks downstairs available to buy.
The bed was comfortable. It was quiet.
Staff was helpful.
- Probably one of the worst hostel in Amsterdam. Try to avoid, but if you can’t find a room for one night, it is a cheap place to spend one night.
he hostel is not at the walking distance from the city center, but close to the railway sation, so there is no problem to get to the city center, airport and bus stops.
Free maps and tourist information.
Very nice neigbourhood with numerous cafes, big supermarket. A local guy said that it is the place where you can see everyday life of the Amsterdamers, not the touristic area.
Friendly and helpful staff.
I liked to have a sink in the room.
- Spacious rooms, great locations, cosy coffee places just around the corner for breakfast!
Budget Hostel Sphinx
The Budget Hostel Sphinx has simply-furnished rooms in Amsterdam, just under a quarter of a mile from the Heineken Experience. Guests have a 24-hour front desk, a ticket service and vending machine with drinks in the lobby.Each of the rooms at the Budget Hostel Sphinx has cable TV. Some of the rooms have private bathroom facilities. Other rooms have access to 4 showers and 6 toilets in the hall, all shared.Guests can use a free computer terminal in the lobby and free Wi-Fi in all public areas. Lockers and luggage storage are available at the front desk.The Weteringcircuit tram stop is 600 feet from the hotel and provides direct services to Amsterdam Central Train Station and the RAI Conference Centre in 15 minutes. Sphinx Hostel is less than a 10-minute walk from Museum Square.
- Breakfast really good! Fast checkin and check out! Clean room!
Staffs are friendly
Breakfast is good
Location is near everything
- It has a good location very near to Heineken. Very accessible near tram station. You can reach central in less than 10 minutes. They serve breakfast and was so good. I recommend you take breakfast in their hotel. Everyday they clean the rooms and change towels. They have nice staffs very attentive to your needs. Especially the guy not sure if asian in the morning shift. He was so attentive and helpful.
- Location was great. Staff was very helpful and kind even when asking things like changing room and leaving our stuff there after the check-out. Breakfast was good too (both salty and sweet choices).
- Small but Confortable rooms. Good location. Breakfast is included, variety and abundant,
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Centraal offers accommodations in Amsterdam, just 0.6 miles from Rembrandtplein.You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find an ATM at the property.Flower Market is 0.7 miles from Hostel Centraal, and Dam Square is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Not too expensive and about a 15 min walk to the centre.
- The beds were unbelievably comfortable and the hosts were very respectful and hospitable. I also loved the location of the hostel, it was right outside the heart of the city. This made for quiet streets at night. It also added a few extra miles onto my pedometer.
Good location 20 minutes walking to the center.
Friendly staff and good pRices in comparaison with the High lifestyle in Amsterdam.
Room very very dim. Bathroom hole stuck constantly while bathing.
Boss and staff made it bearable after all as they are sweet, nice lovely people.
Considering the price of other similar rooms in Amsterdam, this was a good price. Not completely central, but very close within a 15 min walk of the ‘main’ bit of Amsterdam. Tram stop is very close. They also sell water and snacks.
Staff were decent. Don’t bother you, but they’re always in reception.
Euphemia Budget Old City Canal Zone
Euphemia Budget Old City Canal Zone is located in the Amsterdam City Center neighborhood in Amsterdam, just 1,000 feet from The Heineken Experience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Rijksmuseum is 1,300 feet from Euphemia Budget Old City Canal Zone, and Leidseplein is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 7 miles from Euphemia Budget Old City Canal Zone.
- Good location, the staff was very friendly and the room was clean. Nothing to complain about.
- The staff was very kind and helpful, beds really comfy.
- The staff was nice and the place was clean and had good breakfast options
- I liked that I received exactly what I paid for, which was definitely the best price I could get at a days notice that was anywhere near the centre. Staff were immensely friendly, despite dealing with hundreds of different people every day. Location is great, hostel was mostly clean as far as I could see, the bed was fine and you get a locker for your things in the room, only you have to hire (or provide your own) padlock. Having subsequently gone on to a hostel where you had to pay for the padlock, that they just took a deposit was a nice touch! Having a bathroom in the dorm as well as in the corridor was also a boon, as well as a table and chairs, which kind of made up for the lack of common space in the building.
- The staff was super nice! Everybody was so helpful!
Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam offers accommodations in Amsterdam.There is a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Van Gogh Museum is 1,650 feet from Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam, and Rijksmuseum is 0.4 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 6 miles away.
- Location-close to the museum, Helpful staffs,attached toilet.
- Nice location, really close to the center with a nice walk to get there
- Good staff, clean room, wasnt problems to find hostel, it possibly the lowest price in Amsterdam.
The bed was great, the location etc.
The venue was what it was. Extremely cheap /goedkopt(?), with the shared dorm bringing disturbances in my sleep, but the staff went out of their way to help me and my enquiries. Charger, Wi-Fi and a comfy bed. Great location.
- Hostel was only a 30 minute can journey away from the airport, 20 minutes by walking to the downtown. The staff were SUPER friendly and helpful. Thanks!! The location is great. The bathrooms are pretty new and it was very clean, but difficult to access bathrooms as so many sharing.
Top Hostels In Nederhorst Den Berg Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Nederhorst den Berg Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Nederhorst den Berg Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Nederhorst den Berg Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!