10 Best Hostels To Stay In Nates Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Nates Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Nates Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nates Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nates Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Nates Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Nates Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Nates Cantabria:
Albergue Finca El Mazo
Set in the Marismas de Santoña Nature Reserve, in Rada, Finca El Mazo is hostel with a swimming pool and restaurant. It offers rooms and wooden cabins with free WiFi.This simply decorated accommodations has views of the mountains and gardens.Outdoor activities such as canoeing, cycling and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside. Bike rental is available on site, and packed lunches can be prepared for you. Laundry facilities are available at the property.The sandy beach at Laredo is 5.6 mi from Finca El Mazo and the city of Santander is 28 mi away.
- La piscina muy limpia y el sitio agradable y cómodo. El desayuno sencillo pero muy rico. Precio calidad bueno.
- La amabilidad de la anfitriona, el espacio, todo normal.
- El trato del personal, la tranquilidad y el lugar.
- EL SITIO, LA UBICACION, LOS JARDINES, LA PISCINA, ESTA MUY BIEN
- Muy rural , muy bonito y un sitio en donde poder relajarse junto a la familia y amigos ..
Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santoña, Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina provides a shared lounge and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy garden views.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Each room comes with a shared bathroom, and certain units at Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina have a balcony.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Bilbao is 29 miles from Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina, while Santander is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from the hostel.
Good location, facing one of the squares, and walking distance to various parts of the small town and scenic walk around the peninsula. The management leave you alone, as backpackers and Camino walkers are fine with.
Large (and cheaper, I think) dorm room has rows of bank beds, while I opted for a smaller room, which was just fine.
- The facility was nice and the hospitaleros who checked us in was kind and courteous.
- Perfect spot to enjoy little beautiful Santoña. All the facilities were great and clean.
- This is a great hostel if you like being in the middle of the action in the city. The restaurant downstairs was a lovely place to sit, read, have a coffee or wine and just soak up the place. The hospitero was friendly and ready to help with anything you need. We love the town of Santona and this is a very economical place to stay and be able to be right on the plaza. There are a couple common areas–a kitchen and another place with table and chairs where you can write, email, etc. Good wifi.
- José María is a very kind and friendly host, the hostel has just one bathroom for its guest at the moment, but new toilets are being built. Amazing oldbuilding with large rooms and high ceilings in very central location – as I travelled there in low season I enjoyed the quietness and the space. Definitely good value for money.
- Good location, facing one of the squares, and walking distance to various parts of the small town and scenic walk around the peninsula. The management leave you alone, as backpackers and Camino walkers are fine with.
Watsay Surf House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Santoña, Watsay Surf House features a garden. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.At the hostel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Watsay Surf House provides certain rooms with garden views, and rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Bilbao is 30 miles from Watsay Surf House, while Santander is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- El ambiente….la cercanía de la gente del hostal,la ubicación….
- El personal del hostel muy servicial y agradable, la habitación estaba impecable y era super cómoda y espaciosa. Está en 1ª línea de playa, se puede ir descalzo y dejar todo en el hostel. Quedamos encantados.
- Il personale è stato gentile,la colazione buona, ostello in ottima posizione,proprio di fronte alla bellissima spiaggia di Berria.
- la ubicación es muy buena y tienes parking gratis, buenos colchones limpio y suficiente
- El personal fue muy agradable, hasta nos facilitaron el poder dar clase fuera de sus horarios “establecidos”. Estaba muy limpio
Posada Playa de Langre
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Offering individually decorated rooms with lovely views, La Posada de Langre is just 1,000 feet from Langre’s beaches. This charming, 18th-century guest house features a café-bar and a terrace set in lovely gardens.Each bright room at La Posada de Langre has colorful décor. There is free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and heating.Breakfast is served in the Langre’s café, which offers drinks and snacks throughout the day. A restaurant service is available during the summer months.Set on Santander Bay, the Langre offers easy access to the beaches at Laredo, Santoña, Cabarceno del Mar and Valles Pasiegos. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Bilbao is less than 56 mi away.
- Comfortable rooms excellent shower plenty for breakfast quiet rural area to just chill
- Quiet location near to the less hectic beaches. Large comfortable room. Staff very helpful and pleasant.
- Was a bonus having separate access to the accommodation. Spacious room and bathroom which both looked fresh and new. The proprietors were very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the rural location and a very good breakfast.
- location close to the beach, very friendly staff, atmosphere, peaceful place
- A quiet, simple place walking distance from the beach. A country side overnight stay with a farm and a field of cows just outside the window. Langre beach a love place with room for all: families, surfers and naturists.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Loredo, La Cala has a garden and shared lounge. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property provides free WiFi.At the hostel, every room comes with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Cala.Santander is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from La Cala.
- Great property, great location and more importantly great hosts who made all the difference and made us feel more than welcomed, Strongly recommend to anyone, little gem.
- Nos ha encantado el lugar. Establecimiento recién abierto y todo muy nuevo. Los dueños encantadores, no se puede pedir más atención. El desayuno muy bueno y abundante. Reservamos una habitación de 6 y nos alojaron en una de 8 con dos baños. Repetiremos seguro.
- El trato del personal es excelente. Son personas muy amables que ofrecen ayuda con lo que necesites. El desayuno, muy completo. La playa está a 15-20 minutos a pie, pero la localización del sitio es preciosa.
- Atención muy amable y dedicada por Jose Carlos y Ruth así como sus sugerencias para aprovechar la estancia. Para repetir.
- La atención y el trato de José Carlos fue excepcional, sus indicaciones muy acertadas, nos ayudó a pasar unos días muy agradables. El desayuno muy abundante, las instalaciones muy nuevas y limpias.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Offering a surf and yoga school, Surf Hostel is set in Somo, a 5-minute walk from Somo Beach.The accommodations offers private rooms or dormitories.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. You will find a lounge area with flat-screen TV at the accommodations and a large communal dining area and a furnished terrace.Santander Airport is 5 mi from the property and airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Langre Beach is 2.4 mi away.
- Very cheap to stay, but maybe not cheap enough for shared accomodation.
- Staff were really friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome! Location was great, really clean and good facilities. Would definitely recommend.
- Awesome homely feel, very welcoming family! Awesome value for money, lovely affordable home cooked food in a beautiful little beach town.
- Really lovely people. Helpful and friendly. Great location. A fantastic place to stay if you are into surfing. It would be great in the summer particularly. Breakfast was basic bit sufficient. Fresh, warm croissants. Wolf House is also home to a beautiful, elegant and friendly dog who was happy to let us stroke her ears.
- As others have said – this a surfers’ crash pad. It’s called ‘surf hostel’ so that’s clear. And that’s the vibe – laid back, easy going, generous to a fault. Lunch, supper available as well as breakfast – but let the staff know. They’ll provide lots if you ask.
Albergue el Musgoso
This mountain-style hostel is set on the banks of the River Miera in Lierganes. With pretty gardens, it offers a terrace with scenic mountain and river views and free Wi-Fi, 1,300 feet from the historic center.The bright rooms at Albergue el Musgoso feature rustic décor. Some have private bathroom and all have access to a communal lounge with fireplace, sofas, TV with DVD player and library.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room and the communal kitchen includes microwave, fridge and hob. Numerous restaurants, bars and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.The Musgoso organizes activities including hiking and climbing and you can go surfing at Somo and Loredo Beaches, 15 minutes’ drive away. Cabárceno Nature Reserve, a zoo with over 200 species of animal, is 6.8 mi away.Free public parking is available nearby, and Albergue el Musgoso is 10 minutes’ walk from Lierganes FEVE Train Station. Santander is 16 mi away.
- Hosts are very warm and welcoming. Nice quiet place. Highly recommended!
- Las habitaciones muy limpias y bonitas, los baños también están muy bien. El desayuno muy completo. Todas las zonas comunes, tanto los salones como el jardín son geniales
- La atención de Carmen fue exquisita. El sitio donde se encuentra , al lado del pueblo de Liérganes, es genial. Carmen nos recomendó para cenar ” Casa Daniel” y la verdad es que comimos muy bien. Aunque si bien es cierto que la habitación es muy pequeña para varios, la zonas comunes y el enclave lo compensa. Volveré al albergue a ver los valles pasiegos que se nos quedó atrás.
- La comodidad, te hacen sentir como en tu casa. La dueña, Carmen, es muy amable y se preocupa por informarte de todo lo que necesites.
Carmen la propietaria es un amor, atenta en todo momento a todo. El jardín es ideal si vas con peques, ya que pueden estar jugando mientras haces otra cosa. La ubicación inmejorable a 5 minutos andando del centro de Lierganes y a 15 min en coche de Cabarcenos.
La posibilidad de usar la cocina es estupendo si vas con niños, ya que puedes desayunar y cenar tranquilamente en el albergue
Latas Surf House
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a surf school on site and a terrace with hammocks and sun loungers, Latas Surf House is a beachfront hostel in the village of Somo. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.This property offers different shared dormitories, all feature either a private or shared bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The hostel also offers shared lounge and barbecue facilities in the garden. The games room has table tennis, darts and board games.The property offers activities such as surfing and windsurfing, and you can also get a discount on surfing lessons. In the shared garden and lounge different activities are held such as barbecues, parties or different meetings all day long.Pedreña Golf Club can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Santander is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
Surflessons are really good.
Fair prices at the bar.
Everything was very good: location, staff, food, bedrooms, etc.
But the atmosphere and the kind of life you will enjoy inside Latas Surf School is something fantastic.
Excellent staff that really make me feel like at home!! close access to the beach of somo for surfing, (about 5min walking) free space for storing personal equipment, nice bar, and big area relax!!
I like to recommend this place to all surfer that are going to Santander/somo!! I will go back for sure!!!
The House is amazing! The people are amazing! Very delicious food, compfortable accommodation! All these people who working on this house, doing the great job. Very helpful! There is really the surf community!
Thank you guys for everything from Rusas Chicas. Latas ♥️
- Ambiente familiare, sano e genuino… Puoi stare tranquillo e rilassato, nessuno toccherà la tua roba ma il tuo cuore, conoscerai parecchi amici e seguendo gli istruttori imparerai in poco tempo a surfare! Amazing!!!
- Surflessons are really good.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located 2,450 feet from Playa de Somo Beach, SURFtoLIVE House is a hostel with free WiFi and a varied dinner menus, located on Spain’s northern coast.The property can arrange surfing classes and rent surf boards to guests. The dinner menu includes such dishes as barbecues, paellas and pasta.Rooms offer a bunk bed in a mixed dormitory. The shared bathrooms include a bath or shower, and guests are provided with free towels and bed linen.At SURFtoLIVE House you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a vending machine.The hostel is a 20-minute drive from Santander Airport. Bilbao City is 55 mi away.
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful. It had a great atmosphere with all the other guest staying there. It was a very safe area. We could hire surf boards ad wet suits from the hostel and it was only about five mins walk from the great surf beach. Great bbq in the garden and hammock.
- the vibe at the house, easy to meet people, super nice staff, the hammocks, the surf equipment. close to a big supermarket (6min walk)
- Great vibe and atmosphere and everything there a surfer needs for a Surftrip. When the waves in Somo haven’t been great the owner stopped by in the morning with his Jeep and took us to other great surf spots. The couple who owns the place is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great front yard with everything you need from surfboard racks to showers and a hammock. Indo boards, basketball and even a Golfball and bat there for off days. Breakfast is fine if you like a sweet breakfast. If you want something else there is a supermarket 5min away. All in all we had an amazing time with great people, and amazing waves. Thanks especially to the owner for taking us on the surf trips.
- Really friendly staff. Good choice of surfboards to hire and use of the skateboards to go into town was really nice.
- The people that were there were amazing and the owners were so kind and helpful!!
Albergue La Incera
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue La Incera offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Martín, 35 mi from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. A flat-screen TV is offered in double rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santillana del Mar is 65 mi from Albergue La Incera, while Suances is 68 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 35 mi from Albergue La Incera.
- Great rural location, great views, property was clean and very well decorated and newly furnished to an exceptional standard. We have taken ideas from there for our next home. The owners were very welcoming and catered for all our need during our one night stay, could easily have stayed longer, will come again. Good place to stay if you are coming and going from any of the ports. Great value for the bed breakfast and evening meal, we had no complaints whatsoever than you very much M&K.
- The house is fantastic a good simple breakfast and a great dinner made buy. The owners. I really like this location great views .Super roads country location at its best.I personally will return for another longer stay. Fantastic value for the money.
- The House is lead by family. They were so kind to me. I felt like i was coming home. Wonderful place.
- El albergue la Incera superó con mucho nuestras expectativas. La decoración interior y exterior de la casa ,el ambiente que creaba y las fantásticas vistas que se tenían desde él , junto al trato agradable de los dueños y sus familias y a la buena comida que nos pusieron, hicieron que la estancia se nos hiciera muy corta. Seguro que volvemos.
- Abierto en 2016, muy bien decorado, lleno de detalles. Cama comodísima. Personal muy amable. Entorno precioso. Desayuno incluido.
Top Hostels In Nates Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Nates Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Nates Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Nates Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!