10 Best Hostels To Stay In Nalda La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Nalda La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Nalda La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nalda La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nalda La Rioja. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Nalda La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Nalda La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Nalda La Rioja:
Offering free WiFi, Albergue Peregrinos Albas is a small hostel located in Logroño city center. It is set in a pedestrianized square, a 10-minute walk from the cathedral, and offers a free bike garage.The bright spacious dormitory features bunk beds, heating and fans. There are shared bathroom facilities with showers and hairdryers.A microwave, fridge and coffee machine can be found in the shared kitchen area. The hostel also has laundry facilities, including a washing machine, tumble dryer and clothes racks.Logroño Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the property and Calle Laurel, famous for its tapas bars, is the same distance away.
- Blanca, who was managing the hostel during my stay, was phenomenally helpful and welcoming.
- Blanca is amazing and helpful, besides, the facilities are way above average for a hostel and the price-value of the place is one of the best I have ever came across.
A very calm and inviting atmosphere!
Everything was very clean and nice!!
- Blanca, the person in charge, was cheerful and very helpful. There are a lot of beds, but it does not feel crowded. Everything wad very clean.
- the location of the property and attention of staff
La Casa Nueva
La Casa Nueva offers accommodations in Nieva de Cameros. The hostel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Logroño is 21 mi from La Casa Nueva, while Haro is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 46 mi from La Casa Nueva.
- El albergue es muy acogedor, el pueblo muy bonito, pequeño, en una zona preciosa con unos paisajes bonitos, las carreteras bien conservadas por si te quieres desplazar a otros lugares de interés de La Rioja. Aparte de pasar un buen rato con la gente del pueblo, hemos podido visitar lugares de interés sin ningun problema, ya q las distancias no son muy largas.
- El pueblo y la ubicación del albergue es espectacular. El pueblo y sus calles tienen un gran encanto y las vistas a la naturaleza de la montaña son fantásticas. Además se puede aparcar enfrente del albergue y si no hay hueco detrás hay un parking bastante grande.
- La casa estaba muy bien, y la dueña fue muy atenta ya agradable
- Todo, estuvimos comodisimos,Ana majisima,muy cordial
- La cama muy cómoda y todas las instalaciones limpísimas. El pueblo precioso y con fuente de agua natural. Vistas espectaculares.
Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas is located in Navarrete. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a terrace and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Logroño is 6 miles from the hostel, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- It was very clean and only two people per room. Excellent for hostel standards!
- The room was quiet. The only staff member did his best, however given the circumstances his best did not meet expectations
- I liked the big open space downstairs and the fact this building has so much potential.
- Exemplary cleaning! The staff is very friendly, and in particular Ismael.
- Interior common area was visually appealing, with couch and seating areas that invited hanging out.
Las Huellas de Cameros
Located in Soto en Cameros, Las Huellas de Cameros has free bikes, terrace and shared lounge. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are provided.At the hostel, every room has a closet.Las Huellas de Cameros offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation has a playground. You can play ping pong at Las Huellas de Cameros.Logroño is 12 miles from the hostel. Vitoria Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- This is a lovely albergue that also has a restaurant and bar. Carlos and Mertx were great – friendly, helpful with advice on trails and places to visit plus provided us with maps so we couldn’t get lost. They made us feel very comfortable. There are wonderful wall murals in the public spaces and an amazing fireplace. Our room was small but very clean – with plants! A special mention must be the food. My partner is a carnivore and I like my vegetables – we both were delighted with their fresh, home-cooked meals. One day we wanted a light lunch and had some tapas from the bar – highly recommend the eggplant with honey. In fact I want that recipe. By the way our favorite trail followed the rim of the canyon to a look out point where you can watch the birds of prey. Incredible. We will be back.
Great welcome and Carlos was really helpful. Location is beautiful be aware road is nice and bendy ( was on a motorbike and great )
Hostel was clean and spacious
- El entorno espectacular, la tranquilidad, todos los servicios que ofrecen,la originalidad del albergue y el trato maravilloso de los propietarios. Seguro que repetiremos!
- La amabilidad de los dueños,el encanto del edificio,la cocina que tienen para para los huéspedes y en la que puedes prepararte una comida o cena rápido sin depender de un restaurante, y el excepcional desayuno que te preparan los dueños. La verdad que ha sido un acierto conocer los Cameros.
- No recuerdo haber estado en un alojamiento donde se respire tanta paz y amor
Offering large green spaces with picnic tables, barbecue, hammocks and a vegetable garden, LavidaesSueño is set in the countryside 45 minutes’ drive outside Logroño. It offers views of the surrounding mountains.LavidaesSueño offers heated dormitory rooms. Guests have access to a shared bathroom and a shared kitchen. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Staff can arrange guided tours of the town of San Román de Cameros where the property is located. Guests can also go cycling, horse riding and hiking in the surrounding area.Both Pamplona and Vitoria can be reached in around 1.5 hours’ drive. The property offers free parking on site.
No reviews yet.
Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel
Located in Navarrete, Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel features a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi and a shared lounge are available.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel.Logroño is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles away.
- The breakfast was great and good value for money at 3€ per person. The location was ideal for a short walk to the village.
- The staff were all lovely and most helpful. This was my eighth stopover of this trip – thank you for not giving me white linen! Thank you also for telling me of Navarrete church: perfectly spectacular. Everything was great, especially the breakfast. Best value for money yet.
- Lovely and well-designed environment arranged by the host! Like it very much.
- Very friendly staff on the outskirts of Town so starting next morning on Il Camino was perfect – a 5 minutes walk into Town for food and drink. Rooms a little small but perfectly adequate for a one night stop.
- Our room was well presented and very comfy beds with good quality linen. Loved it! Thank you
Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II
Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II is located in Torrecilla en Cameros and features a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.Logroño is 17 miles from Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II, while Haro is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 43 miles from the accommodation.
- La chica que nos atendió muy simpática y agradable. Además hay un aparcamiento en la calle de abajo con bastantes huecos.
- Le camere e i bagni sono spaziosi e puliti. Il proprietario ha atteso fino a tardi che arrivassimo e si è offerto di aprire il bar in anticipo per permetterci di avere la colazione.
- Le patron est très sympathique de même que la serveuse dynamique à souhait. Emplacement top pour le restaurant et l’hôtel.
- La relación calidad precio es excelente. Es el más barato que encontramos por la zona y por el precio que tenía estaba perfecto. Impecablemente limpio y con todos los servicios básicos: baño adecuado con la ducha funcionando perfectamente, televisión en la habitación… En resumen muy bien.
- La habitación muy limpia. El servicio excelente. La ubicación muy buena, un pueblo muy chulo y los alrededores ofrecen mucho para ver. En general es muy recomendable. La familia que lleva el Hostal es encantadora.
Albergue Logroño Centro
A 5-minute walk from Laurel Street, Albergue Logroño Centro is located in Logroño and has rooms with free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda, Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations and La Rioja Museum. Logroño Town Hall is 1,200 feet away.All rooms in Albergue Logroño Centro are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room has a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchenette. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Popular points of interest near Albergue Logroño Centro include International University of La Rioja, Riojaforum Conference Centre and Saline Spa. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from Albergue Logroño Centro.
- Fantastic value for money – great communal space that we had mostly to ourselves. Right in the middle of Logroño’s most beautiful area, with a short walk to all the pubs/clubs/cafes.
Attenzione non c’è check in . Arriva un messaggio dove il proprietario manda dei codici per entrare. Se ci sono dei problemi ( nel nostro caso la camera non era stata pulita),non c’è nessuno a cui rivolgersi perché il proprietario non risolve niente per telefono,anzi sembra prendere in giro.
Per cui fate attenzione… per pochi soldi in più ci sono degli ottimi hotel vicino.
- Es un albergue que esta bien situado, con habitaciones individuales y zona de descanso y comida común. Para ir con los niños, como centro de operaciones y para dormir, es genial. Nosotros estuvimos porque ibamos camino de otro sitio y para hacer noche nos vino genial. La relación calidad precio inmejorable.
- La ubicación genial y muy limpio, a esperar justo lo que se describe
- La struttura è nuovissima. Buona la posizione per visitare il centro storico.
Winederful Hostel & Café
Winederful Hostel & Café is located in Logroño, a 4-minute walk from Laurel Street. Popular points of interest around the property include Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda and Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations. The property is 600 feet from the city centre and 900 feet from La Rioja Museum.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at Winederful Hostel & Café also provide guests with a patio.Logroño Town Hall is 1,500 feet from Winederful Hostel & Café, while International University of La Rioja is 2,100 feet away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Efficient and very helpful staff! Great value for money. Highly recommend!
clean, safe, restful
air conditioning runs properly, reception is kind and available at all needs
- Very friendly and comfortable hostel. I have greatly enjoyed my stay!
- Ideally situated, friendly helpful staff, great coffee. Highly recommend this place to stay.
staff is very helpful and nice
free electronic locker
shower and toillet is very good
they do very delicious coffee and local craft beer
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Albergue Santiago Apostol is located in Logroño’s old town, 800 feet from La Redonda Cathedral. The hostel offers Wi-Fi and shared dining and seating areas.This hostel features dormitories with shared bathroom and private rooms with their own bathroom. Heating is available in all bedrooms. Bars, shops and restaurants are 5 minutes’ walk from the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Santo Domingo the la Calzada is 30 mi from the hostel. San Millán de la Cogolla and Monasteries Suso and Yuso, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, are a 40-minute drive away. Agoncillo Airport is 20 minutes’ away by car.
- The staff ar very nice AND profesional; Inka! Rossana!José Antonio y Juan! comprensivos y amistosos los locales,
- good location and helpful staff, nice eating room downstairs
- The hostel has a very good central location in the heart of the city. You go out and you are already waking in the historic center. The rooms are tidy and clean, as well as pilgrims friendly so it was quiet. Bathrooms and common space were tidy and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- It’s in an ideal location to explore the old city. Dorm area, toilet and shower facilities were all very clean. I had a fabulous pilgrim meal – would recommend it.
- The staff was friendly and could speak multiple languages. The pilgrim’s dinner (for those walking the Camino Frances) was pretty good (11 euros). Breakfast consisted of good coffee, bread, and prepackaged pastries. There is a little bar for good coffee, beer and wine. A TV in the common room and plenty of places to sit. There is a storage area for bikes. There is a little outdoor seating area in the back. Plenty of storage lockers.
Top Hostels In Nalda La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Nalda La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Nalda La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Nalda La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!