10 Best Hostels To Stay In Montgat Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montgat Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Montgat Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montgat Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montgat Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Montgat Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Montgat Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Montgat Catalonia:
Mellow Eco-Hostel is located in a quiet suburb of Barcelona, a 10-minute walk from Maragall Metro Station. It offers panoramic city views from its rooftop terrace.This eco-friendly hostel offers beds in dormitories, twin and family rooms, as well as a fully equipped apartment. The heated rooms and dormitories have access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Most rooms have a balcony.There is a communal area with a dining room and free WiFi. Computers can be used at no extra cost. The shared kitchen is equipped with fridge and microwave.Gaudi’s Guell Park is a 30-minute walk from the property and Sagrada Familia is 25 minutes away by metro. A 35-minute metro ride takes you to Plaza Cataluña Square in central Barcelona.
Horta-Guinardó is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, architecture and city walks.
The rooms were perfect. The beds were more than I expected, and the prices for extras were just deposits.
Beautiful terrace with a nice view
- Perfect hotel with friendly stuff, comfortable beds and rooms! Nice terrace to have a breakfast in the morning or seat in the evening 🙂 thank you!
- Good view of the city from the terrace and window, due to it being on a hill/mountain.
Rooms were nice, we had curtains at our bed’s for some personal space also USB’s on our bed.
Also they sold cooled drinks for an OK price.
Staff at reception is super nice, welcoming, willing to help. And the reception works for 24 h. Which is great.
Whole hostel has really friendly environment.
Kitchen is to your hand till 12 pm.
Rooms are cozy in a modern looking design. The top was possibility to use USB ports placed next to bed with electric plug.
- The rooms were perfect. The beds were more than I expected, and the prices for extras were just deposits.
Be Dream Hostel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in front of Pep Venture Metro Station, Be Dream Hostel is just 15 minutes from Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia. It offers rooms with air conditioning and heating and free WiFi .Common amenities include a large kitchen, a dining room and several lounges with board games, a TV and DVDs. Laundry services are also available.Be Dream is set in a converted primary school in the suburb of Badalona. The beach is a 5-minute walk away.The hostel organizes beach parties and pub crawls. Staff can also provide free maps and tourist information.
- Located near the next metro station and not far from many shops and the sea.
- me and my brother stayed in a private room with ac and bathroom. the bed was comfortable and the room was very nice especially because we had ac. the girl who checked us in was suuuuper friendly and very nice (that’s how the receptionists should be) 🙂
- A/c in rooms, outdoor terasse, chance to borrow umbrella and balls for beach, private toilet in the room and in the common areas as well. Lockers with card , u lock and unlock ur locker with card u Access room which is very good and lockers are big enough for luggage. During my stay we met a lot of nice people which made our stay more enjoyable.
- Was very clean the room was very comfortable for me my wife and my 3 kids
- it is a wrong place to go. the staff are not friendly especially the guys. the rooms are not cleaned every day except the an occupant checks out. Infact I regretted staying at this property
Coroleu House Barcelona
Offering free WiFi, a shared furnished terrace and lockers, Coroleu House Barcelona is located a 20-minute metro ride from Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia and 30 minutes’ metro ride from Plaza Cataluña Square in Barcelona.Rooms at this property come with air conditioning, heating and bed linen and towels. Some rooms have a private bathroom and some come with a balcony. There is a shared kitchen and living area for guests to make use of.There is a 24-hour front desk and you can get tourist information of the area at the property, as well as bicycles from rent.Located in Barcelona’s Sant Andreu district, you will find tapas bars, restaurants and shops in the surrounding streets.Bogatell Beach is 25 minutes’ metro ride from Coroleu House Barcelona and Barcelona El Prat Airport is 16 mi away.
Sant Andreu is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, city trips and city walks.
- Hostel is located to rather peaceful neighborhood and nearby stores were a lot cheaper compared to the “tourist area” near the Placa de Catalonya. Facilities of the house were overall good. There was a nice backyard which was great for enjoying the breakfast and evening snacks. House never felt too full even with many guests staying there. For a longer visit place is very good and area is good for cheaper living.
- Very nice place to stay while in Barcelona. It’s very clean and quiet. A bit outside of the city center, but it doesn’t take long to get anywhere you need with metro, train or bus.
- Air conditioned room, clean and has enough space, the host ist very open and friendly, has all informations well structured and easy to use.
- Really nice hostel! It´s easy to get to the metro (about 8 minutes) and there are many restaurants nearby. Jose provides important information about Barcelona and answers all question. Unfortunately we didn´t meet him, as we were on tour all day long, but we had a lovely stay, thank you Jose! 🙂
- Excellent guest house with a beautiful terrace. The house is clean and tidy. The house is located in a pleasant area. It is convenient to get from the airport and to the center of Barcelona.
Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Amistat Beach Hostel is 650 feet from Poble Nou Metro Station and 5 minutes’ walk from Bogatell and Mar Bella Beaches. It offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi.Accommodations is in dormitory rooms, all with heating and air conditioning. There are individual lockers with electronic keys. Bed linen and pillows are provided, and beds include a reading light and plug for recharging electronic devices. Shared bathroom facilities include showers and hairdryers.Spacious common areas include a games room and a large terrace. Free pasta for cooking is available at the shared kitchen and packed lunches can be requested. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks. Laundry facilities are available and free lugagge storage is subject to availability.The Amistat is on a pedestrian street, within a few minutes’ walk of 2 busy shopping streets with bars and restaurants. Poblenou’s municipal market, La Unió, is nearby. You can reach central Barcelona in 10 minutes by Metro.
- Great location, close to the beaches (including a nudist beach Mar Bella) and to the metro Poblenou. Mercadona supermarket just around the corner. This is not just a hostel, this is a small community with group activities which makes you feel as a part of a big family. Beach picnics with free sangria and volleyball, free pasta, yummy paella for a dinner (€6), night tours (bar + club) and of course very friendly and helpful staff. Recommend this hostel to everyone!!!
- Great staff, rooms cleaned every day, few min walk to the beach, quite quiet at night, no alcohol on the facilities, nice breakfast and wonderful diner
I stayed there 1 week in august. the bed was not very soft and the pillow too small for me, but, except from that, i had a great expercience!
It is clean, staff is super nice and helpful, location TOP: supermarket Mercadona near the corner, pharmacy, metro station, beach and volleyball fields, bars and restaurants everything very very close to the hostel (Poblenou area is fantastic!). The atmosphere is like at home and they organize plenty of activities to socialize!
Ps please be careful with the air conditioning 🙂 sometimes too cold in the night
Miss u Amistat!! 🙂
Very nice hostel, very clean, very nice and polite service, close to the beach.
Object worth recommending.
Great location near beach and Metro station.
Be Barcelona Sagrada Familia
Located 1,000 feet from Sagrada Familia, Be Barcelona Sagrada Familia is located in Barcelona. Cafeterias and tapas bars are 100 feet away. La Rambla and Plaça Catalunya are 1.9 mi away.This heated hostel comes with 11 single beds and 1 double bed in 4 bedrooms. All of the rooms are equipped with bed linen, covers and towels. The living room comes with 2 sofa beds and a TV. The fully equipped kitchen includes a fridge, washing machine, coffee maker, toaster and microwave.Camp Nou Stadium is 3.7 mi away. Barceloneta Beach and the port are 2.2 mi from Be Barcelona Sagrada Familia. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 9.3 mi away.
Eixample is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and shopping.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. This modern, eco-friendly hostel offers a terrace with city views and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is set 10 minutes’ walk from Nova Icaría Beach and the Olympic Port.Rooms at Twentytú Hostel are shared or private with a maximum of 4 beds and an private bathroom. All include individual lockers and sheets. Towels can be rented at reception.There is a communal kitchen, a chill-out lounge and dining areas. Various bars and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk and Razzmatazz nightclub is 650 feet away.The property organizes events, guided tours and activities and bike rental is available. Ciutadella Park is 10 minutes’ walk away and L’Auditori Theater and Catalan National Theater are 5 minutes’ walk away.Hostel Twentytú is 5 minutes’ walk from Marina Metro Station, 3 stops from Plaza Catalunya. Nord Bus Station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
– Comfy bed
– Air conditioning
– Private Bathroom for the room
- Bedroom was comfortable, easy access, bed spot light and plug. Shower separare from toilet.
- The hostel was clean and modern. Location was ok but the walk felt quite long to the beach.
- Beds were comfortable. Breakfasts were quite good.
- Great location, and good value for the money. Make sure to use all the facilities as they are quite convenient.
- – Comfy bed
Sant Jordi Hostel Sagrada Familia
Sant Jordi Hostel Sagrada Familia is located just moments from Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia Church. It offers dorm rooms, private rooms and apartment-style accommodations. Free WiFi access in available most areas.Featuring skateboard-themed décor and an indoor mini-ramp, the hostel offers a shared guest kitchen and lounge, as well as a stylish lobby with computer facilities.All dormitory rooms and triple rooms are located in the hostel area, and have heating, air-conditioning and individual lockers and shelves with a reading light and plug.All private double and single rooms are located upstairs from the hostel in the apartment-style area, and include heating and fans. Guests in this area have use of a shared kitchen and living room.Sant Jordi Hostel is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Sant Pau Metro Station, giving easy access to all parts of the city.
- Staff where friendly, amazing vibe an facilities where perfect.
- Very clean, great location helpful staff, quiet in your own space
- Chargers plugs are available everywhere, Location and food area
- The place was amazing, i love the cleaniness, near the bus stop and metro. Well maintain every single place
- Great staff, friendly atmosphere, location is great.
Urbany Hostel Barcelona
Urbany Hostel Barcelona is on Barcelona’s Meridiana Avenue, 1,000 feet from Clot Metro Station. This large, funky hostel has a common room with DVD. There are free computers, and free Wi-Fi throughout.Each modern dormitory or room features lockers, an private bathroom and air conditioning.The Urbany Barcelona serves a daily continental buffet breakfast. It has a kitchen with cookers, fridges and microwaves. There is a café-bar and vending machines, and you can request a packed lunch.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Barcelona. Free city maps and tour information are available.Urbany Hostel is 5 minutes’ walk from Glories Shopping Center, and Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia is a 15-minute walk away. You can reach the city center in 15 minutes by Metro or bus, and the beach is 1.2 mi away.
- Very friendly staff but Victor went above and beyond he was very helpful at giving us ideas where to visit and how to get around. Overall we enjoyed our stay.
- The staff was amazing!! Great to meet other solo travelers
- Comfortable bed,clean washrooms,the train station is just 5 minutes away and there are a lot of places you could eat. Floor 3 had drinks and a place you could play pool,watch tv and meet up with people from all over the world. There is a 3pin UK charger..I loved that
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Hostel was nice and clean and while a wee way out of the city had good links to public transport
- Affordable, easy access, excellent customer service, safe.
No Limit Hostel Graffiti
Aimed at young people, this lively modern hostel is set in 2 minutes’ walk from Encants Metro Station. Decorated with graffiti art, it offers free WiFi and a terrace, 10 minutes’ walk from the Sagrada Familia.The bright dormitory rooms at No Limit Hostel Graffiti feature a balcony. All include bunk beds and access to a shared en-suite or exterior bathroom. Sheets are included.There is a shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and air-conditioned lounge and dining areas. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.No Limit Hostel Graffiti is 1,650 feet from Glories Shopping Center next to the Agbar Tower. Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and Las Ramblas are 4 metro stops from Encants. Poblenou Beach is 1.2 mi away.The hostel has a 24-hour reception and offers free luggage storage and bicycle parking. Buses to Plaza Catalunya pass 650 feet away.
- Rooms are big considering hostel sizes and there I plenty of so circulating which is great during the summer. The bunk beds have everything you need (curtain, electric plug, lamp, usb connections, ..)… the terrace is great and so are the common areas…although the fridge is a bit small for all the guests.
- It’s was all you’ll need in Barcelona. The staff are great! Good beds with privacy, but they shake really badly! 5mins from the sagrada familia. Free dinners also!
Kitchen and free dinners! Vegetarian too which was nice.
Close to bus and metro stations
Very relaxed atmosphere and cool terrace to hang out on
Staff were nice and especially liked the manager
Very close to supermarket
- The staff here were just incredible and super friendly. They really made me feel welcome, especially the night staff! Nicest guy in the world!
- Very welcoming staff, clean facilities and there’s free dinner every night where you can meet fellow travellers. Would recommend staying here!
Barcelona & You
Just a 3 minute walk to the world famous Sagrada Familia, Barcelona and You offers a unique and memorable experience for your stay in Barcelona.The hostel consists of 3 rooms (totaling 19 beds), a common area, kitchen, exclusive women’s shared bathroom and exclusive men’s ones, and reception area.Upon check in, each guest will receive a key to his/her individual locker to store your luggage and valuables for the duration of stay.Each bed comes complete with linens, pillows, blanket, a personal light and a power outlet. Coffee/tea, high speed WIFI and breakfast are provided free for all guests.
Eixample is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and shopping.
- Very clean, every bed has privacy and comforts. Very good position.
Nice and cozy.
Nice lockers for the luggage. Beds are really comfortable and with privacy.
I loved the drinks and tapas on Friday night.
Loved the friendlyness of staff, brakfast was superb, people in it great. /
- Everyone at the hostel was very welcoming, the place was spotless, and being only a five minute walk from the Sagrada Familia made it an excellent location.
- Great rooms, air-conditioning kept it nice, kitchen fully stocked and friendly staff.
Top Hostels In Montgat Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Montgat Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Montgat Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Montgat Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!