10 Best Hostels To Stay In Monforte del Cid Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Monforte del Cid Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Monforte Del Cid Valencia Community:
This property is 1 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the heart of Alicante, just 1 minute walk from Alicante’s Old Town and 4 minutes’ walk to Alicante Beach, Pensión Ayuntamiento hostel offers free WiFi.Decorated in blue tones, the functional rooms at this property come with a TV, air conditioning, heating, a wardrobe and mini fridge. Some rooms have a private bathroom.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen and there is a vending machine selling drinks onsite. The closest supermarket is 2,150 feet away.Alicante Train Station is 0.9 mi from Pensión Ayuntamiento and Alicante Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Basic room, clean,bright, good location, fridge wifi ok
The price and the location are good. For the price, you get what you pay for, and it was decent.
The privacy was good as I got my own bedroom.
The staff were very friendly, I loved talking with them.
- The only nice thing about this hostel was the location. It was excellent.
- Really noisy until 4am – I cut short my stay and moved hotels. Noisy from the street and walls were paper thin inside the apartment
- All the staff is really nice in here and the location is great!
Europa House Village
Europa House Village is located in San Vicente del Raspeig, 650 feet from Balneario 4 Lunas Spa. University of Alicante is 0.7 mi from the property.The accommodations is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower in each unit. Bed linen is offered. Cleaning service is offered daily at no extra cost.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 7.5 mi from Europa House Village.
- Everything was very clean and very modern. The desk was big, so there was plenty of space to work. The air conditioning worked a treat. There was plenty of space for hanging and storing clothes. Security was excellent. The blinds meant I could sleep well, despite the early sunrise in June.
There was no internet/Wi-fi or Tv in the rooms. The address given at booking.com wasn’t the right one. Apparently the offices were in another location which was far from any amenities that were stated on booking.com site. The staff was really helpful though.
This is student housing.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, they couldn’t have done any more for me. Fantastic people.
- Las camas son cómodas, en las habitaciones hay un microondas y un frigorífico. El aire acondicionado funciona bien.
- La cama es cómoda y no hay ruido, tranquilidad absoluta (al menos en Julio).
X Hostel Alicante
Located 5 minutes’ walk from Alicante Train Station, X Hostel Alicante offers shared and private rooms, common areas with free WiFi and computers, and a rooftop terrace.Guests have access to shared bathrooms and bed linen is included. There is also a fully equipped shared kitchen for guest use. Free tea and coffee is offered in the mornings.You can meet other guests on the rooftop terrace, common room and games area, which has board games, table tennis and book swap. Staff also organize weekly pub crawls. There is no curfew at the hostel.Within 5 minutes’ walk of X Hostel you will find a supermarket, restaurants and bars. Located in a quiet neighborhood, the city center is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.Alicante Beach is a 20-minute walk from the hostel. The airport bus stops 5 minutes’ walk away and takes around 20 minutes.
- Great team and very welcoming. Good pub crawls and staff attentive to your needs and always smiling. Thanks guys for a fantastic experience.
- The place is always crowded, full of people and action.
- Very clean, polite staff, comfy reception, perfect for young people, they organise events
- Great atmosphere, great staff, provided lots of entertainment and directions. The design of the hostel promoted the interaction of guests. Facilities were good.
- Friendly and helpful staff. They really make your stay happy.
Chameleon Hostel Alicante
Located in Alicante, 1,950 feet from the train station, Chameleon Hostel Alicante features a rooftop terrace with an outdoor seating area.Air-conditioned and heated for an additional fee, all rooms have free WiFi and lockers. Shared bathrooms are located either inside or outside the rooms. Towels can be rented on site.The property also offers a shared lounge and a kitchen. Packed lunches are available on request.You will find shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property. Alicante Port is 1.1 mi away and the beach can be reached in around 30 minutes on foot.
- It’s located near the Alicante Terminal. If you’re tired from a long train ride or just need an overnight to catch an early train the next day, it’s perfect. Girl at reception was really nice and very helpful when my key card for the locker didn’t work.
Great hostel with friendly staff and extremely clean and secure facilities. You get a keycard to acsess both the building, the room AND your locker.
Beds were comfy, bathrooms and facilities super clean and well maintained. About a 15 minute walk down to the beach.
- Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and all over a great experience.
- Good size big roof terrace, big lounge, great tv with recording facility
- The friendly staff, the practical efficiency of the hostel’s furnishings (the outlet of the electrical socket for each bed with a storage box and a lamp, electronic locks all for one ekectronic key, elevator) high standard and decorative beautiful lounge, pleasantly comfortable kitchen.
Barrio Boutik Hostal
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Barrio Boutik Hostal is located in Alicante’s old town, 5 minutes’ walk from the Postiguet beach. It offers free WiFi and a free basic breakfast.You can also find a variety of restaurants in Alicante’s old town.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Alicante.Barrio Boutik Hostal is located just 1,300 feet from Alicante’s marina and seafront promenade. Postiguet Beach is a 5-minute walk away, while Santa Bárbara Castle is next to the guest house.
- Nice and cosy place to stay. A lot of interesting antiques which were available for bying. Very nice place in the old city of Alicante, close to everything – like the serving places during day and night time and the beach. A bit tight and a lot of stuff in the stairs, but the room was big and with a small clean bathroom
- The Barrio Boutik is a very cute and quirky hotel/hostel. Check in and my room were perfect for what I wanted (an overnight in Alicante). The location was great and not far from everything I wanted (beach/shops/restaurants). The breakfast of toast and coffee in the morning and the ability to use a communal kitchen was great.
- Was ok for a couple nights. Glad we had back apt- bar area so can be loud at night.
The lady running the hostal is amazing, friendly and extremely helpful.
She even gave us the umbrella and towel for the beach and suncreams left over from other customers.
Wifi and air conditioning working very well. basic breakfast included
Just bring some earplugs with you if you get a room facing the street. We knew in advance and we slept incredibly well
- Handy location, friendly staff and overall good value for money if you’re just looking for a place to sleep and shower.
Pensión 24todo is located in Alicante, 1.3 miles from Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante. Popular points of interest around the property include Gran Via Shopping Center and Rico Perez Stadium. The property is 1.7 miles from Central Market and 1.8 miles from Museum of Contemporary Art.Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari is 1.9 miles from Pensión 24todo, while Town Hall Square is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
NWT Paradise Urban Hostel
Offering a terrace and views of the city, NWT Paradise Urban Hostel is set in Alicante in the Valencia Community Region, 2,950 feet from Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site terrace-bar.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. NWT Paradise Urban Hostel features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. Hi-speed WiFi is available.You can find a grocery shop and restaurant within a 5-minute walk of the property. The nearest beach is a 15-minute walk from NWT Paradise Urban Hostel, Central Market is 2953 feet, while Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari is 0.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6.2 mi from NWT Paradise Urban Hostel.
- Good friendly staff. Good internet, walking distance to the city (about 15minutes)
- Stayed for one night, staff was great and we really liked the room, it was very comfy.
- This hostel is excellent . Well maintained . Very nice professional staff . The best I have ever been . I recommend everyone there
I liked the quiet seclusion it had.Was about 10-15 minute walk to the city,so not far.
The manager Jorge was a little gem.So helpful and obliging-he gets 10 out of 10!!
- Great selection of restaurants and cafes for breakfast and dinner.
This property is a -minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Olé offers accommodations in Alicante, 15 minutes’ walk from Alicante’s Postiguet Beach. There is a games room and bar on site.Each dormitory offers air conditioning and soundproofing. They all have individual reading lamps and lockers. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The ground floor has a kitchen and guests can make use of the microwave and fridge. There is also a patio and a common room with a bar, board games, cable TV, table football, instruments and books.The hostel also offers bike hire and car hire. Bulevar plaza is 1,650 feet from Hostel Olé, while Santa Barbara Castle is a 30-minutes walk away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
- I wish I could have stayed longer. The staff were amazing, like one giant family, and they make you feel so welcome. Beds were comfortable, bathrooms were clean, and everything was walking distance. Such a good place to meet people and chill out.
- This is a really lively hostel – good position to manage the city and also really Close to the train station. Lovely people in the staff and confertable location. Well refred.
- Everything: location, value for money, staff friendliness, cleanliness, bed comfort, room size, number of showers/toilets (never a waiting time for use)
- Location was perfect, service good, rooms and public areas were clean. WiFi worked well also in room 🙂 I didn’t eat breakfast so I don’t know how was it. But it cost 3,50€
- “Can I extend my stay?” – the most used phrased during my 12 days at Hostel Olé. The staff are absolutely wonderful- ready to help you with advice, tips, or to help you socialize and meet other travelers. Jaime was an absolute CHARM to meet and he made my stay 10x better than I could have expected. The hostel is very “family like” and it’s really fun to get to meet the family that owns it. The common room has plenty of space to sit down, hang out, nap, watch the a game (I was there during the world cup!), or even for beer pong and jamming out with the many instruments available. The rooms were clean and simple, nothing special. Perfect for sleeping after a night of partying. The bathrooms were also kept clean frequently. The location is awesome, sup I never had a problem during my stay here and I WILL come back!
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Hostal Mayor is located in Alicante, 200 feet from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari and a 2-minute walk from Town Hall Square. The property is around 600 feet from Explanada de España Boulevard and 900 feet from Museum of Contemporary Art. Local points of interest like Central Market and Bulevar plaza are reachable within 1,200 feet and a 10-minute walk, respectively.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have air conditioning, and some units at Hostal Mayor have a balcony.Staff speak Arabic, English, Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk.Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante is 0.7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The hostel was in the heart of the activity both old and new. Lovely restaurants, art gallery, castle, cathedral.
Accommodatiion basic friendly staff .
- Friendly staff, very good location. Got absolutely new blankets.
- Localization is the only plus. Hostel is located in the city centre. Close to the sea and many restaurants around.
- The location is perfect. It’s in the heart of the city, close to restaurants, bars and the beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean with air-con. I only stayed one night, but if I go to Alicante again, I will come back here for sure.
The staff were very friendly and helpful! The room was exactly what we needed for a one night stay before our flight.
Also our flight was not until late on the day of check out, and they were more than happy to let us keep the room until 5pm so we could go out in Alicante and then return to shower etc before or flight – so much better than in a hotel where you would normally have to check out at 11am!
It’s a great central location and a short walk to the airport shuttle bus stop.
- The hostel was in the heart of the activity both old and new. Lovely restaurants, art gallery, castle, cathedral.
San Vicente Rooms
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Alicante, San Vicente Rooms is 650 feet from Central Market. This hostel offers a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and free WiFi. Some rooms have a balcony with a city view.At the hostel, every room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at San Vicente Rooms also have a seating area. All units will provide guests with an oven.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari, Town Hall Square and Museum of Contemporary Art. Alicante Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- excellent location , easy check in , friendly very helpful landlady … lovely guests
- The host was fantastic, so welcoming and helpful!
- Donatella is an amazing person, she is really nice, helpful and friendly. Also, she texted me a day before check in to make sure my arrival will be smooth.
- Clean and comfortable rooms with bonus of lounge and large clean kitchen facilities with all appliances. Not only coffee and tea provided but condiments and even olive oil. Owner is very welcoming and helpful. WiFi. Great centre city location. Excellent value.
- The kindness and disability of Mrs. Donatella, whom I thank. The comfort of the room, located in the city center.
Top Hostels In Monforte Del Cid Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Monforte del Cid Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!