10 Best Hostels To Stay In Miengo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Miengo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Miengo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miengo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miengo Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Miengo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Miengo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Miengo Cantabria:
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Suances, Hostal Amarantos provides a bar and free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hostel, rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some units at Hostal Amarantos also provide guests with a patio.Santander is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 4.2 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 11 miles away.
- There is a busy bar/restaurant where you must go to check in etc and everyone we dealt with was incredibly nice and helpful. Our room was cozy and warm. Bathroom was big and we slept very comfortably. It was very quiet despite being full of people. We ate delicious burgers for dinner from the restaurant and had a yummy breakfast as well. They accepted our small dog at no extra cost. Wonderful experience all around, would happily return and recommend. Location is very central, was easy to find street parking despite a busy holiday weekend.
- Very convenient for start of Vuelta a Espana in Suances
- las facilidades para el check-in y aparcar al lado del hostal. La habitación muy limpia y cada día pasaban a hacerla.
- Habitación limpia, cómo y amplia. Facilidad de aparcamiento
- El menu es muy casero y riquisimio. Y son muy amables.
Located in Boó de Piélagos, Albergue Piedad provides free WiFi.Rooms have a shared bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Santander is 7 miles from the hostel, while Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 6 miles away.
Very good albergue along the camino, 1 min from train station if you continue via Mogro and Codun.
Dinner was very good, generous plates for the price you pay.
Hosts are very friendly, make you feel welcome
- A hostel. The people who ran it were exceptionally friendly & helpful. A very relaxed atmosphere, and they obviously like children. As a result the children (4) were very happy.
- Highly recommend. The owner is so kind and helpful with anything you need. I had a wonderful night sleep here and had my clothes washed and dried for €3. They also serve food there (salads, sandwiches, eggs, freshly made French fries….. delicious! Lastly everything felt Very clean and comfortable. I never use pillows in albergues but i did here.
- The hospitality of the hosts was fabulous and we were welcomed in despite arriving very early. We had friends arriving late and this also was no problem. Great food on offer for dinner as well as a really well equipped kitchen.
- Very friendly staff, who went out of their way to help and make you feel comfortable.
- Very good albergue along the camino, 1 min from train station if you continue via Mogro and Codun.
Albergue Solar de Hidalgos
This renovated, 16th-century palace is set in a pedestrianized area of Santillana del Mar’s historic town center. It lies just a few feet from Plaza Mayor and La Colegiata Románica.Many of the palace’s ancient features have been carefully preserved, giving the Solar de Hidalgos an authentic, historic charm. Here you will find numerous antique sculptures and artwork, suits of armor, dark stone flooring and exposed wood beams. These ancient features are now blended with modern facilities.The hostel is located beside the Benemejiis Palace, which now acts as the Caja Cantabria exhibition center. This small town is filled with impressive historic buildings, and outside it you will find some of Spain’s best green landscape.
- Jorge at reception was lovely and told me all about his hostal-architecture, history. Really cool museum like feel. Very positive
- The building is amazing!! It is full of antiques and still has the charm of its original purpose. We had a small courtyard to be shared with 2 others. The owner seems to be very approachable and helpful. Bathroom and rooms seem to be of a good size.
Yet another good stop point if your walking the Camino.
Old ‘museum’ of a building. Bit of a hotch potch.
Plenty of history in the building and the town.
Plenty of places to eat in the town.
We had to male use of Medical Centre which is only open until midday.
Aldo local hospital and the staff were great.
- The hostel itself with al the old stuff is awesome!! Also the host is a real nice guy (who speaks English) and the breakfast for 3 euros is good!
- couldn’t have a friendlier welcome by staff!!! Perfect location and in my case wonderful warm-hearted start for my Camino.
Albergue El Convento
Located in a former nun convent, Albergue El Convento offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar city center.Featuring a simple-vintage décor, this hostel offers dormitory rooms for maximum 4 people as well as private rooms, the former nun cells. They feature a garden view and give access to a shared bathroom.There is a dining area where the continental buffet is served every morning, as well as a communal lounge area with a library, and board games.The property features a spacious garden with barbecue facilities and guests have access to the communal terrace.Other facilities include a bio store with local products and souvenirs.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within walking distance. Santander Airport is 15 mi away.
- Staff were all friendly, hostel for walkers on doing the el Camino trail
- Friendly, easy-going, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable place! A real gem! They totally get what pilgrims need.
- The staff was very helpful and extremly friendly! Really nice atmosphere in the hostel and Santillana is a lovely small village. Would definitely come back (especially if you are on the camino!)
- Central location, very clean, nice garden and terrace, staff was very friendly. Good value for money but since this is a hostel-style accommodation, I would only recommend it for short stays (1-2 nights).
- Everything! Clean, super friendly and helpful. Only 2 beds per room. I had a room to myself for 2 nights. It’s quiet, convenient, simply lovely!
La Ermita 1826
Located in Rudaguera, La Ermita 1826 offers a terrace. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Free WiFi is included.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 18 miles from the hostel, while Llanes is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Personal muy amable y entorno precioso y muy tranquilo. La comida del restaurante muy rica.
- Al estar en un entorno rural y natural se respira aire puro y tranquilidad por todos lados, está muy bien para evadirse del mundo y pasar unos días tranquilos.
- La habitación. La cama era muy comoda y se duchaba de maravilla.
Trato como en casa ,la comida genial y el lugar súper tranquilo.
Saludos desde L’ESCALA
- Relación calidad precio. Tranquilidad. Ambiente familiar. Naturaleza…
Hostel de las Facultades
Hostel de las Facultades is located within Camino de Santiago in Santander, 15 minutes’ walk away from the University area, and can provide pilgrims with credentials. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Each bright dormitory room is equipped with lockers and sound proofing. They all give access to a shared bathroom. Blankets are provided. Hostel de las Facultades features an air renewal system throughout the property.You can find a shared kitchen at the property where a fridge, ceramic hob, microwave, electric kettle and kitchenware are available. A washing-machine with tumble-dryer option is available. There is a dining-room with a lounge area, and a spacious garden with seating areas shared with the other buildings.Other facilities include a bicycle parking for a surcharge, and touristic information can be provided at the reception as well as luggage storage service.You can find supermarkets, restaurants, a pharmacy and a medical clinic nearby. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, windsurfing and cycling. Santander Port is 0.9 mi while Santander Centreal Bus Station is 1.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi away.
- The young woman who received us in the afternoon, on the other hand, was very kind and informative.
- Great place to stay. Very welcoming reception staff.
- The man who was running the hostel whilst the owner was away was fantastic, even though we didn’t speak the same language he used Google translate and he couldn’t be more helpful!
- Nice, friendly staff, everything was in good condition
- The hostel with super nice stuff and energy! They really put an effort into explaining all the things you can see/do in Santander. I will definitely come back again!
Santander Central Hostel
Santander Central Hostel offers accommodation in Santander. It features free WiFi .The dormitory room features bunk beds with individual nightlight and lockers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property and a seating area with a library.Santander Cathedral and Santander Town Hall are both 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The host was extremely courteous and had a lot of good information about the local area. The setting was serene – a sanctuary in the middle of a crowded and busy city. Comfortable beds. Fantastic lounge and kitchen! It was a pleasure to stay here while walking the Camino. Didn’t want to leave.
- The girls that worked in the hostel were very nice. The girl on the desk at night was very helpful and really knowledgeable.
- Friendly staff,good location in the centre,clean hostel .
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, hostel was clean, in a perfect location, 2 minutes from train and bus stations, in the city center. Common area, rooms and bathrooms are big and comfortable. Good coffee in the morning!
Very convenient for the bus station! The staff were lovely and helpful! Special thanks to the gentleman who made sure we all got our coffee in the morning!!
Social areas were comfortable and well furnished. Room was basic but fine.
Bathrooms were quite clean.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Allegro offers accommodations in Santander, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santander Port is 2,650 feet from Hostel Allegro , while Camino de Santiago en Santander is 0.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
Host was super friendly, even making me a sandwich to take with me as I was missing breakfast on the last day.
Great location close to the train and bus station. Convenient for the buses to the beach too.
Nice to have breakfast included.
- Good breakfast. Very friendly host. Highly recommended.
- The host was very friendly. Felt welcome and got nice breakfast that the host served.
I do highly recommend Hostel Allegro in Santander for a nice and cheap stay in the city.
The minute I met Rafael, the boss, I realised any question or problem I might have it would be solved. He welcomes you in such a way that makes you feel at home. He addresses all the guests by their name. He even helped me planning my trip.
Nice full breakfast.
The Hostel was the highlight of the trip.
- The host was so friendly and helful. Lovely dinner. Stayed for three night, met people to hang out with. Very recommended!
- Host was super friendly, even making me a sandwich to take with me as I was missing breakfast on the last day.
Located in Santander, Cantabria region, Alojamientos Cantíber is set 2,300 feet from Santander Port. The property is located a 14-minute walk from Camino de Santiago en Santander, 1.1 mi from Puerto Chico and 1.2 mi from Santander Festival Palace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.The rooms in Alojamientos Cantíber are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Alojamientos Cantíber provides certain rooms that include a balcony, and all rooms include a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options. Other facilities at Alojamientos Cantiber include a shared kitchen area, including a desk, flat-screen TV, and seating area.El Sardinero Casino is 1.7 mi from Alojamientos Cantíber, while El Sardinero Beach is 1.7 mi from the property. Santander Airport is 2.5 mi away.
It’s very clean and detail oriented decorated. The owner is very helpful and searches the communication wirh her guests.
You will feel comfortable here.
- Really nice hostel: very friendly staff, very welcoming, great breakfast. What I also liked, was the nespresso-machine that was freely available. Overall, a very charming and friendly place!
- Really welcoming host. Super clean facilities. Really nice room with a small private balcony. A real jewel.
- The host was incredibly helpful with providing suggestions, directions, and making sure everything was ok. They also allowed me to change my booking dates without a cancelation fee when I had accidentally booked for the wrong month. Everything was really clean.
- very nice place to stay. Pretty quite, clean, great hospitality.
- It’s very clean and detail oriented decorated. The owner is very helpful and searches the communication wirh her guests.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Bcool Santander in Santander provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. The property is around 900 feet from Puerto Chico, a 7-minute walk from Santander Festival Palace and a 10-minute walk from Camino de Santiago en Santander. Free WiFi is featured.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santander Port is 0.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
staff is very nice and helpful
kitchen is very clean and cozy
shower and toilet is good
- Amazing and very helpful staff and very comfortable hostel. Location is very good too. I have enjoyed my stay here
- 31 in a dorm for 4 and you still have to make your own bed plus for for the check in at 3oclock… way too overpriced for what u actually get. The room has no key anyone can just go inside. No one really checks who comes inside the hostel and the reception doesn’t understand English.
- Martha is exceptionnal, rooms are quiet, cosy and clean
- The staff was very nice and helpful, the hostel was very pretty and comfortable!
- staff is very nice and helpful
Top Hostels In Miengo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Miengo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Miengo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Miengo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!