10 Best Hostels To Stay In Metairie Louisiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Metairie Louisiana is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Metairie Louisiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Metairie Louisiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Metairie Louisiana. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Metairie Louisiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Metairie Louisiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Metairie Louisiana:
St Vincent’s Guest House
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, St Vincent’s Guest House is located in New Orleans in the region of Louisiana, just 0.6 miles from World War 2 Museum.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- I have to say that the stuff was really nice, friendly and helpful. They tried to help us out and answered all of our questions.
- Very convenient location, easy to get on street car
- Pretty on the outside. Nice statues and artwork in hallway.
- Location was nice. The building must have been beautiful a hundred years ago. But it is 2018…
- The property has made some improvements since our last stay. We always stay at this place when we go to NOLA because it’s pretty cool and the staff is always great.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Quisby offers accommodations in New Orleans, just 1,650 feet from World War 2 Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 11 miles from The Quisby.
- Clean bed, friendly staff, good amount of luggage/storage space in the room, allowing me to leave my luggage after check-out. I called in a request for the shower to be unclogged, and it was fulfilled quickly. Hair dryers available for use, so I didn’t need to pack my own. The comforter was quite lovely.
- the time for breakfast is too late, and suggested that they should start at 6:30 am instead of 8:00 am for conference need
How great the staff was and their suggestions!
How simple and clean the rooms were.
I love bunk beds
- Hostel was within easy walking distance to the Amtrak station. The rooms were comfortable with great storage for personal items if you bring your own lock (or rent one for $2). Coffee and great breakfast served.
I really appreciated the Quisby mainly for the people i’ve met there (dedicated to Brooke Mississippi lol) and the beds!!
But generally speaking, everything in The Quisby was excellent!
City House Hostel New Orleans
City House Hostel New Orleans is located in the French Quarter neighborhood in New Orleans, just 0.9 miles from World War 2 Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
French Quarter (Vieux Carré) is a great choice for travelers interested in live music, history and jazz.
- I liked the location and the price the best. If nothing else it was a place to sleep after a hard night of partying during Mardi Gras.
- I loved the atmosphere of the hostel and the staff. The people you are staying with and meet cna often make or break your stay and I met some great people at this hostel.
- Great friendly staff who genuinely want to interact with you and lead social outings each night. Location was so close to Burgundy St and walkable to Frenchmen! Happy hour beer every night from 8-9pm was a great way to socialise and meet people before the nightly event. Worth staying here for these reasons, if you aren’t high maintenance then you’ll love and appreciate it.
- staff was really nice, the athmoshere was really good, lively and respectful, the location is really close to french quarter, the building was clean, it was an mazing stay!
- The staff is very friendly, hapy hour and collective activities are great for solo travellers to meet great people quickly and get to know the city fast! I would totally recommend for any solo travellers looking for a great time in New Orleans
NOLA Jazz House
Located in New Orleans in the region of Louisiana, 2.4 miles from World War 2 Museum, NOLA Jazz House features a barbecue and sun terrace.You will find an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 10 miles from NOLA Jazz House.
From the second I walked in I felt super welcome and at home! I was travelling alone and within 10 mins I had new best friends and really fun plans for the night.
Coral was the most amazing host and is now a dear friend (just try get rid of me now!)
Can’t recommend this place enough, I wouldn’t stay anywhere else in N’awlins!!
- The best thing about this place is the staff. They are all so friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff. Great location right by the RTA street cars. 30 mins to French quarter with RTA. $3 round trip all day pass!!!
- The girl at the desk was wonderful. We were greeted with warmth and laughter. My wife and I would love to come back and stay at NOLA Jazz House. The location was right by the train too, which was very convenient. Good times!
- How everyone could answer your questions with what they experienced themselves. Whenever I asked for a place to eat, drink or just overall where to go, their response was “I go here all the time or I’ve been there”. That’s a plus for me.
- From the second I walked in I felt super welcome and at home! I was travelling alone and within 10 mins I had new best friends and really fun plans for the night.
Site 61 Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Site 61 Hostel offers accommodations in New Orleans.All rooms offer access to a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Cosy little hostel in Mid-town, very friendly & helpful staff
- the desk attendant was very well respectful and helpful, and the cleanliness and calm of the building and the outside.
- The staff is extremely nice, they helped make our stay as comfortable and fun as we hoped!
- Talking to Billy, one of the guys working for the Hostel! Thanks for being so welcoming!
- The place was super clean and quiet. Staff was nice and they have a lot of information in case you need. Breakfast is included and pancakes mix was ready just for you to make them, they were very good. Good quality for the price paid.
India House Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, India House Hostel offers accommodations in New Orleans. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- I liked that they offered meals at the hostel for a reasonable price. The folks on staff were friendly. I met a cool people during my stay here. I also liked the character of the building and grounds, including the art inside and the area by the goldfish pond.
A great place to centre your visit to NO. Streetcars just down the street, a yoga studio two blocks down the road with a great little cafe, good food cheap at the hostel,and- LOTS OF HOT WATER😋. No cold showers here!
Clean place,great staff and I’m an old guy traveller(64) ,worked for me.
Thanks India House💃🏻
- Easy access to RTA line. Did have a tourist map available.
- It’s a place where we can meet people from all over the world and share our experiences with!
- The staff, as always, was wonderful. The hostel offers a great breakfast. It was a lovely time, thank you.
Madame Isabelle’s House
One of our best sellers in New Orleans! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Madame Isabelle’s House offers accommodations in New Orleans.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff was really nice & helpful. Great place to meet people from all over the world. Breakfast was really good and had everything you need.
- The staff was very social and hung out with guests and brought people together. The daily activities were delightful. Great people staying.
- Great location. Madame Isabelle’s was perfect! Cosy and nice to hang out on the deck or in the backyard. Friendly helpful staff too 😁
- Super nice hostel, nice atmosphere, with garden and terrace it was soo relaxing! Would highly recommend it!
- Great hostel in a fab location – walking distance from all major tourist spots. Worth venturing into marigny too for a great night out. Really easy to meet other travellers through regular organised events. Hot tub – breakfast – comfy beds – can’t wait to be back.
IHSP French Quarter House
Featuring free WiFi, IHSP French Quarter House offers accommodations in New Orleans, just 1.3 miles from World War 2 Museum. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
French Quarter (Vieux Carré) is a great choice for travelers interested in live music, history and jazz.
- I liked how the house was near Bourbon Street and the attractions made it easier to walk by!
Staff was amazing and very helpful. I just met Susanna and Connor and they were 5 stars!
Great hostel and location pretty close to the main places to visit.
- Excellent value for staying in the French Quarter. I was in the double room and it was much more than I was expecting for a hostel, with a large private bathroom and two beds. Staff were helpful and there was on-site parking for $20 a night with a locked gate at night.
- The staff is really helpful, namely Jonathan and Nicole. The location is very accessible as it is near the French Quarter.The breakfast was filling. I love the waffle maker.
- We booked a private room thinking we would still have to share a bathroom. To our delight, we had a private bathroom with a claw foot tub! Wonderful! Loved the inner courtyard, too. Location was perfect. Will stay here again for sure and recommend it!
Auberge Nouvelle Orleans
One of our best sellers in New Orleans! Offering free Wi-Fi access, Auberge Nouvelle Orleans hostel is in New Orleans, just half a mile from World War 2 Museum. Each room in this hostel comes equipped with air conditioning.The shared bathroom features a hairdryer. A fan, towels and linens are included in every room.At Auberge Nouvelle Orleans hostel there is a garden, barbecue facilities and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a game room and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property provides free parking.The hostel is just over half a mile from Garden District and just over half a mile from Union Station. Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 11 miles away.
Central City is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, culture and food.
- This place pleasantly surprised me. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and I plan on staying there again in the future. The staff was very engaging, helpful, and knowledgable.
- Good free breakfast included (cereal, toast, coffee, DIY pancakes). Clean facilities and thoughtful inclusions like face washers & moisturiser in the bathrooms.
- Excellent value for money. I’ve traveled all over the world and honestly this is probably the nicest hostel I have stayed at. Very clean, friendly staff, and amazing facilities. They give you everything you need while traveling. Also a great hostel to make friends if you’re traveling alone, as they have events every night. Highly recommend!
- Great location for Mardi Gras… street car close by to get to bourbon street… walking distance from food…
- Great great location for mardi gras. Despite the wet weather, the hostel was generally very clean, tidy. Beds/bedding were pretty comfortable for a Hostel. Staff regularly came through to make sure the bathrooms were clean/tidy. While it can get noisy in the 10 room form if others are playing music in the common area, we didn’t have a night when it didn’t quiten down by 11pm for those who wanted to sleep.
The Garden District House
The Garden District House offers accommodations in New Orleans.There is an ATM at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 12 miles from The Garden District House.
People who work there
Nice and safety area
Kitchen with all equipement
Most of the time quiet, not just for young people
- walking distance to Magazine street/filled with restaurants and local artizans shops. close to French Quarter and the Garden District/ I will go back
- I like that it is located in a residential area for safety concern, walking distant to Walmart for grocery, and the parade route during Mardi Gras. Also, it is accessible to public transportation. The attendants were friendly and super helpful to me.
Location is good, however I felt the back street you dont feel very safe.
Whenever we asked for information the staff were always helpful.
Bathroom was always clean.
- Great staff, value for money, great way to meet other travelers
- People who work there
Top Hostels In Metairie Louisiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Metairie Louisiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Metairie Louisiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Metairie Louisiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!