10 Best Hostels To Stay In Meigente Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Meigente Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Meigente Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Meigente Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Meigente Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Meigente Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Meigente Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Meigente Galicia:
Albergue Granxa Escola de Barreiros
You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play table tennis at the hostel. Sarria is 2.4 mi from Albergue Granxa Escola de Barreiros, while Monforte de Lemos is 18 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 49 mi from the property.
- Extremely helpful and friendly staff (and Valantine the dog was a delight). The hostel was kept open especially for us and we were treated very well. Home cooked food and local beers were very good
- Laura, our hostess was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- The farm it had, plenty of animals, children enjoyed it very much. The location and the environment is really nice.
- El personal del albergue, sin duda lo mejor. Me trataron estupendamente y me hicieron sentir como en casa desde el principio. La comida genial, con producción ecológica propia… Sin duda lo recomendaría a cualquiera!
- El personal muy amable,la comida muy buena,el lugar muy tranquilo,te sientes cómo en una granja
Albergue La Casona de Sarria
Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.
The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer and bike storage.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Lugo is 17 mi from Albergue La Casona de Sarria, while Monforte de Lemos is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 mi from Albergue La Casona de Sarria.
- Very friendly reception! Beautiful place close to the train station. Loved the room and the breakfast was wonderful! They helped us get our Camino Credencial booklet and organized to send our backpack to our next hotel!
- Comfy beds, nice bathroom, communal breakfast at 6 am
- The decor was beautifully rustic. The breakfast was also exceptional with an unlimited supply of food and hot beverages. The hostess was the highlight as her friendly, helpful attitude really got our Camino experience off to a great start.
- Host is amazing, very helpful and friendly. The breakfast is awesome
- So helpful! This husband and wife team, helped us plot our trip to Santiago and followed up with finding us find albuergues to stay at! We would not have been able to do this trip without them! It was a great start to our Camino!!!
Albergue Monasterio de La Magdalena
The shared dormitories at Albergue Monasterio de La Magdalena have bunk beds and include access to a shared bathroom. Guests use their own sleeping bags and sheets are provided.There is a common room with a TV and vending machines serving snacks and drinks, and a kitchen equipped with electric hobs, a microwave and kitchen utensils. Wired internet is available in the lobby for a supplementary charge.Albergue Monasterio de La Magdalena offers luggage storage and laundry facilities. Sarria Train Station can be reached within 10 minutes by foot.
- Location was good for the camino start but far from the town on a hot day.
- Location. The building character. Reception very welcoming.
- The pilgrim room was nice …beds were ok..had individual lockers with key. Outlets for charging phone were hard to come by and not plentiful.
- The bathroom facilities are clean and very private
- I liked the churches and graveyard, and it was close to the camino route
Albergue San Lázaro
Accommodations is in dormitory rooms, some mixed. All are heated and have shared bathroom facilities. Towels and bed linen are provided.There is a TV lounge and an outdoor dining area. The hostel has an old wine cellar carved into the rock, offering a cool area by day and warm area by night.Massage is available and there is a laundry service. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- Great host, very welcoming and helpful with my lack of Spanish! Everything you need for a comfortable night, blankets, sheets and towels provided, vending machine for hot and cold drinks, supermarket 5mins away
- The lady that checked me in was one of the nicest people I’ve met. I told her I was lost and couldn’t find it (it is NOT on the Camino path) and she felt really bad for me. She offered me water and a coke and even helped me to get dinner by ordering a pizza to be delivered. She also helped me call my next albergue to book it the next night. She was great! I also liked the common areas. Very comfortable!
- The owner was super warm and friendly and went out of her way to help us. The place was lovely and so comfortable – as pilgrims the most luxurious and comfortable accommodation on the Camino that we stayed in by far!
- Perfect location and wonderful service. Didn’t want to leave…
- Great hostel, such kind staff and very clean. Perfect place to relax after a day of walking.
Pensión-Albergue Puente Ribeira
Each room has a seating area. You can enjoy river view and garden view from the room.At Albergue Puente Ribeira you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 mi away.
- we had a room – not with a garden view but on the street and were awoken several times with people coming and going. the shower head was broken. not impressed with the property
- Albergue seems brand new. Really excellent accommodations. I booked a private room for 25E and found it was well worth it. The Albergue is right off the Camino and near to many restaurants.
- The place in on the camino route. The staff were so friendly and helped my with everything!! Room was clean and Facilities were great!
- Great albergue. No complaints. Near the street of restaraunts so got to eat food that wasn’t pilgrim food.
- Inexpesive, quiet, private room with bath. Very clean and comfortable.
Albergue O Durmiñento
The spacious, colorful rooms at O Durmiñento feature bunk beds and free Wi-Fi. There are several shared bathrooms with hot water available 24 hours a day. There is a computer with free internet connection in reception.The property has a restaurant serving traditional Galician food for lunch and dinner. There are also tables and chairs on the terrace where you can enjoy a drink. Packed lunches are available on request.Albergue O Durmiñento is just 100 feet from Santa Marina Church, where you can receive your pilgrim’s stamp and attend the pilgrimage mass. Lugo is a 30-minute drive away.
- Brilliant location – in the heart of old Sarria – really atmospheric, and right on the Camino. This is the 3rd time I’ve stayed there which says it all really!! Thanks
- Excellent location, friendly staff, separate ladies/gents toilets/bathroom. Also the alburgue was not too busy which made the toilets/bathroom always available. Good viewpoint from terrace.
- Arrived late due to delayed flight. Staff very understanding.
- Great Location on the Camino path. Also even with a language barrier between Spanish and English, the staff were extremely accommodating, offering their kitchen as well as advice about the local area.
- Service very good. Excellent location. On the Camino.
Albergue Casa Don Alvaro
Other facilities offered at the property include meeting room, a shared lounge with fireplace, and a games room. There is also a shared kitchen with a microwave and toaster. The property organizes liqueur tasting.Rooms come with bunk beds and have access to a shared bathroom.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing and hiking. The property offers free parking. Sarria Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.
- Great location, and great little private room for a peaceful night on the Camino. You have the option to be part of the bigger hostel vibe with great facilities, but equally the room is out the back so you can escape that vibe and have your own little retreat too if you so wish.
- The room was bright and clean, the lady that checked me in was friendly. I stayed in the pension building behind the albergue. It is at the top of the hill in Sarria so when you leave for the next part of the camino you have a head start!
- I was in a female dorm. There is a nightly fire for the guests
- Nice Albergue on the Camino. Loved the atmosphere when owners lit open fire and we sat around chatting.
There are two parts to Albergue Casa Don Alvaro – the alberque itself with common rooms, cooking and cleaning facilities, and a Pension across the road with private rooms. I chose a private room which was clean, modern, well-equipped and had views down across the valley to the other side of Sarria. A high quality conversion of a traditional home.
Those in the Pension can use the facilities across in the alberque while maintaining their own space. A good combination.
Albergue en Sarria Matias Locanda
All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Certain rooms are contain a kitchen with an oven and a stovetop. Guest rooms feature a desk.A variety of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Lugo is 18 miles from Albergue en Sarria Matias Locanda, while Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The Room was close to Restaurants and the Camino trail. Washing manchine was available and Shower had nice hot water .
- We got a big room for 3 person that was very nice.
- Ubicación y tranquilidad que viene bien para descansar al hacer el camino, además desayunas en el bar de al lado y a caminar!
- Desde el primer momento me atendieron fantásticamente con mucha gentileza y amabilidad. Incluso al llegar casi al cierre del albergue, tuvieron el detalle de esperar a que cenara y me acomodara!! Un 10!!!
- Cercanía al camino, limpieza, restaurante en el mismo sitio italiano y muy bueno
Rooms feature exposed stone walls and brown tones. They have access to shared bathrooms and showers. Bed linen and towels are included.Guests can use the kitchen to prepare meals, and it includes an electric hob, microwave, toaster and fridge, as well as kitchenware. There is also a dining table, sofa and flat-screen TV. Laundry facilities are available.Sarria has a selection of dining options and bars, many within 5 minutes’ walk of the Albergue Mayor. There are also supermarkets nearby.Sarria Train Station and Sarria Bus Station can be reached in under 15 minutes’ walk. Guests will find a secure place to leave their bikes at the property and free public parking is available near the hostel.
- Maria was very lovely and kind, when I arrived from a hard and long walk, she gave me water and helped me with my bag…etc.
- Great location in casca vieja in beautiful Sarria . Hospitalera maria del Carmen had everything ready and was nice and also efficient . Took care of managing the clothes washing . Put me in room with 3 wonderful people from Malaga . Very nice experience.
- The host, Maria, was polite and sweet and recommended a great place for dinner around the corner. Convenient washer and dryer and well-maintained kitchen.
- Maria(I think) was amazing. Whole experience was soo lovely. It was on the hill just by the camino so easier in the morning just go and continue straigh…<3 thank you
The lady was very acommodating.
She continued checking if everything was alright.
Alma del Camino – Rooms & Albergue
The rooms feature dining area and city views. The bathrooms are shared.At Albergue Alma do Camiño you will find a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. Laundry services are also available.The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services. Information is also provided at the desk.There are shops and restaurants within a 10-minute walk of the property. This property is a 90-minute drive from Santiago de Compostela International Airport.
- Brand new. I had a bed in a room for 12 but I was alone. Very clean.
- Excelente trato del personal. Nos recomendo algun sitio para comer, y todo un acierto. Comedor muy limpio y amplio.
- La chica de recepción amable, sitio tranquilo para empezar el camino de Santiago desde Sarria. Al lado se come muy bien donde nos dijo la de recepción dp
트리플룸 예약했는데 싱글침대 4개와 이층침대 2개있는 방 하나를 통째로 주셔서 아주 넓게 쓰고 왔어요.
우리집보다 더 깨끗하고. 청결끝.
장사하실 생각이 아니신지 공간을 매우 넓게 배치하셨네요 ㅎㅎ
- Nos alojamos con dos perros para empezar el camino y la verdad es que los dueños fueron encantadores. Aunque éramos mi pareja y yo nos dieron una habitación de 6 camas! Asi q lo recomiendo!!
Top Hostels In Meigente Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Meigente Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Meigente Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Meigente Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!