10 Best Hostels To Stay In Mauá Rio de Janeiro State – Top Hotel Reviews
Mauá Rio de Janeiro State is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Mauá Rio de Janeiro State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mauá Rio de Janeiro State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mauá Rio de Janeiro State. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Mauá Rio de Janeiro State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Mauá Rio de Janeiro State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Mauá Rio De Janeiro State:
Hostel The Gypsies
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostel The Gypsies offers accommodations in Rio de Janeiro.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guanabara Bay is 8 miles from Hostel The Gypsies , and Municipal Theater is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galeao Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostel The Gypsies.
Ilha do Governador is a great choice for travelers interested in food, sandy beaches and sightseeing.
- The owner is a sweet lady that was ready to help with everything. That included waking up at 3am to ensure we safely left in time for our early flight.
- It was quiet and the owner drove me to the airport at 3:30 in the morning
- Hostel excelente, como tudo que você pode esperar em termos de serviço e a dona, a Mara, é um amor de pessoa. Super atenciosa. Fez um doce no sábado à noite e ainda me ofereceu uma provinha. Recomendo a todos.
Foi sensacional me hospedar neste lugar maravilhoso.
Mara a proprietária, foi uma pessoa incrível e acolhedora em todos os momentos. Ela estava sempre preocupada no bem estar de todos.
Recomendo e aprovo o Hostel The Gypsies.
- solo wifi gratis y la comida de la señora mara es magica pues vale los 20 reales cada plato que esta en el precio de cualquier plato que se coma en rio tipo buffet.
Hangar Rio Hostel
One of our best sellers in Rio de Janeiro! Hangar Rio Hostel offers accommodations in Rio de Janeiro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Guanabara Bay is 8 miles from Hangar Rio Hostel, and Santa Teresa Neighborhood is 7 miles from the property. Galeao Airport is 2.5 miles away.
Ilha do Governador is a great choice for travelers interested in food, sandy beaches and sightseeing.
- Very close to the airport, perfect for our late flight in and therefore very late check in! Also, very easy access to the main bus terminal in Rio- get the bus from out the front, all the way to a stop on the main Rd opposite the terminal! Neat and tidy enough, themed well!
- Clean. Good location if getting in late to Rio like I did. WiFi could be better though.
- Very nice hostel. More beautiful than other 3 stars hotels I’ve stayed in Rio de Janeiro. Perfect if you have a flight to catch early in the morning. Staff were attentive and helpful. They speak very good English which is very important if you don’t speak Portuguese!!! Swimming pool was a plus! Highly recommended!!!
- Nice staff, good location foto the airport, Nice neighbourhood
- Very clean, great facilities, helpful English speaking staff
Pousada e Hostel Valparaíso
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pousada e Hostel Valparaíso offers accommodations in Petrópolis, just 1.3 miles from Quitandinha Palace.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Galeao Airport is 21 miles away.
O Café da manhã foi Ótimo. Muito bom mesmo!
Conforto nota 10, Limpeza também nota10 toda a acomodação é nota 10!
O atendimento é o diferencial da pousada. Os donos são extremamente educados e solícitos.
Acomodações com limpeza impecável. Um ambiente muito bom para quem procura tranquilidade e silêncio.
- Eu gostei desde o atendimento até a minha saída simplesmente adoravel, recepção maravilhosa, o casal super atenciosos.
- Tudo muito bom. A gentileza é algo a ser destacado. Super recomendo e pretendo voltar. Parabéns, Marcelo!
Nem parece que estava em um Hostel, a casa é muito charmosa com o pé direito alto todo em madeira e muito arejada e de bom gosto. O donos estão sempre presentes e solícitos.
Ao redor tem muitos restaurantes, dá ate pra ir caminhando.
O quarto compartilhado é uma suíte, muito limpo, cama confortável, roupa de cama limpa, banheiro limpo.
A localização além de ser um lugar tranquilo, fica bem próximo ao centro histórico.
Quanto aos funcionário, sem palavras, muito atenciosos e simpáticos.
O café da manhã foi ótimo, com pães, bolos, frutas, frios, leite café suco, biscoito.
- O Café da manhã foi Ótimo. Muito bom mesmo!
Hostel Rio MMA
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Rio MMA offers accommodations in Rio de Janeiro, just 12 miles from Guanabara Bay.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Santa Teresa Neighborhood is 11 miles from Hostel Rio MMA, and Chinese Pavilion is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galeao Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Petrópolis! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Um Hostel offers accommodations in Petrópolis. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Galeao Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!!! Great facility, beautiful design in everything not to big. Just perfect!
- Very nice people, excellent common area and kitchen, great breakfast. Kept very clean!
- This was a very cosy hostel, I loved how helpful the staff was. They advice you on the best things to visit and most of the attractions are within walking distance too! The rooms and toilets were very clean, there was a beautiful view over the streets from the bathroom. Breakfast was great, fresh fruit each day. I will definitely come back.
- Very nice hostel, comfortable, modern and very clean! The staff were lovely and went out of their way to help me out with organising my hiking plans! My only regret was only being there for one night!
- Each bed in the dormitories gas it’s own cubicle with curtain, locker, reading lamp and power outlet to plug your phone. Nice overall intetior design, especially the bathrooms 😃
Klein Hostel Petrópolis
Klein Hostel Petrópolis offers accommodations in Petrópolis.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Galeao Airport, 21 miles from Klein Hostel Petrópolis.
No reviews yet.
Mauá Rio Hostel
Located in the Downtown Rio de Janeiro neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro, 2 miles from Guanabara Bay, Mauá Rio Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop and a computer are available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Municipal Theater is one mile from Mauá Rio Hostel, and Santa Teresa Neighborhood is one mile away. The nearest airport is Santos Dumont Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
– bathrooms are good
– breakfast is good
– curtains to provide privacy
- The staff were very nice checking in, and out. The breakfast was good, and they made good strong coffee. It is near Pedra do Sal, which is a good location on Monday night, but it seemed a little sketchy getting there.
- The staff members are very nice. I enjoyed speaking with them. The location is within a 5 minute walk from a metro station (Uruguiana). Praça Mauá is also a bustling area with museums, a park, and many places to go eat.
- Every bed has its own curtains to give you more privacy and also a good size locker under the bed. In general the hostel is very clean, its staff is very helpful and friendly. Its close by most of public transportation(VLT, trains, ferryboat, buses and metro)
- Owner was very friendly and breakfast was surprisingly good
- – bathrooms are good
Hostel 148 is located in Petrópolis, just 27 miles from Rio de Janeiro. The hostel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TV, as well as a laptop are available. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Teresópolis is 14 miles from Hostel 148, and Niterói is 27 miles from the property. Galeao Airport is 22 miles away.
- It has a nice garden, good breakfast and clean rooms
Really nice staff
Amazing old building
Calm neighborhood, a bit outside of the center
I recommend this hostel to anyone looking for an affordable stay! I stayed one night during the week in the 8 bed female dorm.
+easy check in and check out
+Clean room and bathroom
+hot water in shower
+lockers with locks provided
+good breakfast – watermelon, papaya, pineapple, bread, ham, cheese, cake, coffee etc
+power adapters available
+amazing and helpful staff! Felipe, who checked me in, gave me a map and pointed out all the places to visit and where to eat and drink. Renan called a hospital for me since I was looking to get a yellow fever shot. Thank you!!!!
Thanks for a great stay! Looking forward to returning one day
- Excelente cordialidade de todos. Me ajudaram dando dicas da cidade, café da manhã muito bom, simples mas completo!
- O Hostel 148 excedeu minhas expectativas, o lugar é bem aconchegante, limpo e o atendimento, nem se fala, fomos recepcionados maravilhosamente quando chegamos e ao sair, os anfitriões estavam sempre a disposição para nos atender e nos dar dicas do que fazer por Petrópolis. O Café da manhã é bem gostoso, não tem tantas variedades, mas não deixou a desejar. Com certeza voltarei mais vezes.
Hostel do beco
Hostel do beco is located in Rio de Janeiro, 2.1 miles from Guanabara Bay and one mile from Santa Teresa Neighborhood. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Municipal Theater is 1.1 miles from Hostel do beco, and Selarón Steps is 1.2 miles from the property. Santos Dumont Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- There is a plug socket for every bed and it is fairly clean.
- Galera simpática, recomenda locais, interage bastante com a gente, boa localização, mantem a limpeza sempre em dia, sempre disponíveis, alto astral e organizados. Recomendo! Perto do Museu do Amanhã, Restaurantes, Sambódromo, Pedra do Sal, Metro, Mercado do Saara.
- A recepção e o atendimento, em geral, são excelentes.
- Funcionários gentis e educados. Hóspedes tranquilos e amigáveis. Todos espaços da casa bem limpos e arrumados. Localização boa para transporte público.
- Infelizmente o dono do hostel não estava presente na hora da minha chegada
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Petrópolis offers accommodations in Petrópolis, just 27 miles from Rio de Janeiro. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Teresópolis is 14 miles from Hostel Petrópolis, and Niterói is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Galeao Airport, 22 miles from Hostel Petrópolis.
Everything is perfect! Very good location on the edge of historical center and close to bus station. So it was easy to explore the city and nearby area.
Also the girl who works there is very very friendly and helpful. She speaks good english and can give you advice about transportation, recommend places to visit. I went to the national park Serra dos Orgados following her advice and I really enjoyed hiking there – beautiful nature.
I don’t think that it’s possible to find better accommodation for this price.
- The place is really nice, it’s well located, has a awesome look and the staffs are polite and always willing to help.
- This hostel has the friendliest staff! My friend and I came to Hostel Petrópolis to stay one night before going for a hike in PARNASO. We had a lot of things to organize and find out before going, and the help we received from the staff at this hostel was just fantastic. They did several calls for us to obtain information, helped us to book and pay online and helped us rent the gear we needed. We could not have done this hike without their assistance and are so thankful for the great service!
- Cordialidade, simpatia, decoração enfim lugar ótimo. Super recomendado!
- Dá localização. Bem próximo ao centro de Petrópolis
- Everything is perfect! Very good location on the edge of historical center and close to bus station. So it was easy to explore the city and nearby area.
Top Hostels In Mauá Rio De Janeiro State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Mauá Rio de Janeiro State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Mauá Rio de Janeiro State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Mauá Rio de Janeiro State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!