10 Best Hostels To Stay In Mato Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mato Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Mato Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mato Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mato Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Mato Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Mato Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Mato Galicia:
O Cabalo Verde
At the hostel, all rooms include a desk. With a shared bathroom, some rooms at O Cabalo Verde also offer a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Lugo is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Sarria is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from O Cabalo Verde.
- Clean and comfy double room with 2 single beds in new albergue. Host very accomodating and friendly. Sunlounges on balcony to chill!
- Simple modern clean and comfortable single room with balcony very aerie and bright separate shared bathroom and toilet which was good and quality WiFi
- This was good value. Facility was bright, clean, modern. Liked the outdoor rooftop patio. Staff helpful. Shared washroom, but that was not a problem. Very close to Camino.
- Fantastic staff. The facilities were great, small rooms, lovely bathrooms, socket by each bed and light, terrace and the owner Xavier was incredibly helpful and really kind!
- We had a four bed room. It was clean and spacious. Plenty of bathrooms plus a washer and dryer
At the hostel, rooms have a desk. ZENDOIRA has some accommodations that feature mountain views, and each room has a shared bathroom and a closet. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Lugo is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Sarria is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Zendoira.
- Excellent hostel. Nice peaceful bar downstairs. Requested a downstairs bunk and got a room on my own for the same price. Very clean
- The bunk beds provided privacy. The place was very clean and smelled good. Check-in was easy.
- Common room is comfortable and creative, very pleasant host
- Traveled with my 17-yr.-old nephew. The Japanese-style “capsule” beds were why we chose Zendoira, but somehow I booked us into a regular, two-bed room. When we arrived the clerk was happy enough to change the booking, and we enjoyed the unique bunk experience, with roomy, private spaces for each of us. The following day there was some back-and-forth with Booking.com and management about the shift in rooms, but it all was solved without much trouble, perhaps because of the Genius benefit?
Love the pod style beds – great for privacy, plugs and sockets in beds
Staff were very helpful also the common area and living room are super modern and sleek
Lugo is 18 miles from the hostel, while Sarria is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Albergue Outeiro.
We were welcomed by Manuel, who made sure that we felt at home immediately after our second day of the Camino De Santiago. My friend and I were lucky enough to get a room to ourselves.
Comfortable, clean and only about 100 metres from the nearest bar, restaurant or supermarket.
I’d recommend staying here if doing the Camino De Santiago.
- Very well managed, everything on timers very clean
- The owner is really nice and I enjoyed his company a lot! I would really recommend this place
- Excellent. Would highly recommend it. Clean, showers and toilets facilities spotless. Short walking distance to town.
- Great position first Albergue on the Camino .Extremely helpful host.
- We were welcomed by Manuel, who made sure that we felt at home immediately after our second day of the Camino De Santiago. My friend and I were lucky enough to get a room to ourselves.
Albergue a Casina di Marcello
You will find a 24-hour front desk, plus a shared kitchen and lounge on site. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is a 50-minute drive from Casina di Marcello.
- Cute, nice place to stay. Met some great people! Marcello was friendly and very good communication.
- Cosy and very personal Albergue, with an amazing host, who helps you with everything you need. I really enjoyed the Italian dinner at night with the other pilgrims. I would definitely stay here again!
- Lovely communal dinner cooked by Marcello. Dorm room as expected
- Marcello was so kind and made the best Italian dinner. He thanked each of us separately with a warm handshake or hug and I felt like I was with family.
Marcello is very friendly, the albergue is so lovely and cosy. Comfortable beds!
A delicious “family-dinner“ cooked by himself!
Perfect stay 🙂
Air-conditioned dormitories feature bunk beds and access to shared bathrooms with showers and free toiletries. Bed linen is included and towels are available for an extra cost.The garden features a terrace and barbecue facilities. Albergue Melide also offers a shared computer for guests to use, and laundry facilities.Melide town center, with its Roman bridge and San Juan Furelos Church, is a 5-minute walk from the hostel. Santiago de Compostela is 34 mi from the property and Lugo is 31 mi away.
Abdul, our hospitalero was very friendly and attentive and he got our breakfast. We had two proper beds which was a nice change from bunks. The common room/kitchen was big enough.
A good camino hostel. Town was a bit far if you’ve been walking all day!
- Perfect for anyone walking the Camino. Lovely staff.
- la atencion del dueño del albergue de 10,muy atento!! muchas gracias por todo amigo!!
- La limpieza del albergue y el patron, era muy amable
- La atención que mostró el gerente nos atendió muy muy bien
- Abdul, our hospitalero was very friendly and attentive and he got our breakfast. We had two proper beds which was a nice change from bunks. The common room/kitchen was big enough.
All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a shared bathroom. The rooms at Arraigos are equipped with a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Lugo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from Arraigos.
No reviews yet.
Albergue O Candil
A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.The hostel has a sun terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Albergue O Candil, while Lugo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- We typically wouldn’t have stopped our Camino in Melide, but we did not want to walk 30km during a 38+ Celsius heat wave! We are glad we stopped here. Very clean and newly renovated albergue. Smaller then most (like a large converted house), with an 8 person room, a 4 person room, and a double room. Kitchen is very clean as well, and enjoyed cooking my own dinner and the do it yourself breakfast. The owner was very welcoming and friendly.
Very good breakfast included! (I would just add some cheese or eggs)
Lovely modern bathrooms and a good laundry facility.
- the man running this was so nice and helpful, we stayed in the private room which was very beautiful, the shower was amazing and the towels were wonderful, great breakfast in the morning, great wifi!
- Stunning renovated house, very helpful friendly staff. Perfect place to stay on the Camino as it is on the route to leave town the next day!
- Clean, new hostel. Roomy dorms. On the Camino. Breakfast provided
Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Each room comes with a shared bathroom, and selected rooms include a patio. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Albergue Orois has a sun terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Lugo is 24 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Albergue San Anton
This hostel offers beds in mixed dormitory rooms, including a personal locker and the use of a shared bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Heating is also provided.The property offers a shared kitchen. There is also a gift shop available, and a massage and shuttle services can be requested for an extra fee.Santa Maria Church is 2,650 feet from Albergue San Anton, and you can find several restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property, famous for its octopus specialties. Santiago de Compostela is 32 mi away.
- Great outdoor garden to relax upon arriving after hike. Breakfast opened at 6am which was helpful and the coffee was fantastic!
very clean, helpful staff
the location was ideal, the pub ‘Stop’ was the best pub we visited on our pilgrimage
- Great place to stay and the owners are just absolutely the best!
- Excellent Albergue, clean & well maintained. Would stay there again!
- Fabulous garden with lawn, loungers and lots of room to wash/dry clothes. Cotton sheet/pillowcase and duvet given.
All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. Albergue Montoto features free WiFi. You will find a shared kitchen at the property and a shared lounge with a TV.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.You can play table tennis at the hostel. Santiago de Compostela is 27 mi from Albergue Montoto, while Lugo is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 mi from the property.
- Great facilities, comfortable beds, lockers and plugs for each bed, and plenty of space.
- The staff was extremely helpful and made the experience great. Thank you!
- It was modern fresh and very clean! I loved how spacious the bunk room was! The bunks were extra wide and comfortable! The kitchen/lounge area was huge and nice! I saw a sign that said “ jacuzzi” but I didn’t check it out.
- Very clean. Very quiet. Helpful staff. Good value.
Staff were great, very helpful
Large rooms, and they provide real sheets which is a real luxury on the camino with a chocolate on them for each guest.
2 massive kitchens, biggests on the camino. Loads of common room area
Top Hostels In Mato Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Mato Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Mato Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Mato Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!