10 Best Hostels To Stay In Maspujols Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Maspujols Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Maspujols Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maspujols Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maspujols Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Maspujols Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Maspujols Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Maspujols Catalonia:
At Refugi Arbolí, each room includes a balcony. The rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms have a mountain view. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Refugi Arbolí will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arboli, like hiking.Salou is 15 miles from Refugi Arbolí, while Tarragona is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 12 miles from Refugi Arbolí.
No reviews yet.
Located in the pretty village of Capafonts, the hostel is just 9.3 mi from the Montsant Nature Reserve. Staff can arrange packed lunches and provide information about the area. The shared kitchen, available for a small surcharge, is equipped with a hob, microwave, and fridge. Kitchenware is also provided.Each bright dorm room at Somianatura has access to a shared bathroom. You can rent towels and sheets, and a free hairdryer is available from reception.Reus Airport is a 40-minute drive away, and airport transfers can be arranged at the hostel. The historic city of Tarragona is around 28 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hostel can salvado
All rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. All guest rooms feature a closet.Salou is 5 miles from Hostel can salvado, while Tarragona is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- Que está justo en la carretera ya que mi intención era ir al camping la torre del sol al día siguiente
- Bon accueil et avec la climatisation c’est très bien
La amabilidad de la recepcionista a la entrada.
Agradeci mucho la terraza
- La habitacion tenia aire acondicionado, el wifi funcionaba muy bien, las camas eran comodas
- Per 10 euros la nit, en temporada alta, amb lavabo propi… Crec que és immillorable.
Residencia Universitaria Tarragona Mediterrani
Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a basic kitchenette.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palacio de Congresos is 0.7 mi from Residencia U. Tarragona Mediterrani, while Provincial Traffic Headquarters is 650 feet away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 5 mi from the property.
- Tarragona is a great city to stay in!I was resting with my friend and we were satisfied.The hostel is conveniently located.Near the Bus station, bus stops, supermarket, pharmacy, large shopping center.We were happy to walk through the Old town and the main Boulevard that leads to the sea! We went swimming by bus to the beach of Arrabassada.Our room was comfortable.Windows faced the yard.The bed is good, strong water pressure.We often cooked in the kitchen and ate on the veranda.The room has plates and glasses.In the store we bought a pan and a pot.There is no Hairdryer and kettle in the room!The overall experience of the hotel is positive.We had a very good rest.We will come next time and recommend this hotel to friends!Thanks))
- We got a very nice, big room, clean and comfortable with air conditioning, a microwave oven and a fridge with freezing capability. Very nice building overall with eastethic lobby area.
- It was spotlessly clean, great size room and comfortable bed. About 15-20min walk to Roman sites.
- Great value for money! Both guys at the reception were always very-very nice and ready to help. The room we got was good and had everything you might need for several days: small kitchenete , bathroom, bed and, suprisingly, plenty of space. Location was perfect and not that far from the most famous landmarks, also lots of cafes and different kind of shops just nearby. Loved everything and would come back for sure.
- I loved the apartment and will definitely stay again. It was so clean and modern. It was in a fantastic location with parking for only€ 5.50 for 24 hours directly opposite. It was great value for money.
AD Hostel Rooms Tarragona
All 4 rooms at this hostel are air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. They all have single beds or bunks beds. The property offers shared bathroom facilities with shower.There is a shared, fully-equipped kitchen including a Nespesso Coffee Machine, and a spacious and bright living-dining room with a smart TV.Staff at reception can provide discounted rates for entries to Tarragona Cathedral, PortAventura Park, located 18 minutes’ drive from the Hostel, and others events.La Caixa Foundation is 650 feet from AD Hostel Rooms Tarragona, and you can walk to central Rambla Nova in 2 minutes. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 5.6 mi from AD Hostel Rooms Tarragona.
- Good and cozy hostel, with clean bedrooms and good bathrooms!
- This place was fantastic! The walking tour with marco was really worth it too.. the staff are outstanding here. So central and a well equipped kitchen. Only downfall is it is across the road and on the 4th floor with no lift.
- A very nice, modern apartment with a fully equipped kitchen and living room. The rooms for rent are quite basic but well taken care of and comfortable. There is no staff in the apartment, but the ones in the main office across the street are exceptionally friendly.
- Once in everything was fine apart from a leak in one of the bathrooms. Bed fine.
- It’s a pretty central location. Room was quite clean. Were allowed to check in early.
All rooms in this property feature a TV, heating, and seating area. The shared bathroom includes a shower. Some rooms also offer a private kitchenette. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen subject to availability and for an extra fee. The kitchen includes an oven, microwave, washing machine, and a dining table.You will also find vending machines for snacks and drinks at the property. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available at an extra cost.Tarragona Bus Station is just a 2-minute walk from Residencia Alclusell and 2,300 feet from Palacio de Congresos. Barcelona´s El Prat Airport is 45 mi away.
- Comfortable room, good neighborhood, easy to reach central location.
- Positioned close to Tarragona Bus station and 24 hour reception – the only advantage.
- Location is not bad – close to the old part of the city.
- Good hostel in a great location. Good quality at a reasonable price. Clean and tidy. Very nice and helpful staff. Flexible check-in hours, reception open 24 hours. Small balcony with beautiful flowers. The reception is located in the Hotel Cosmos 20m from the entrance to the Alclausell.
The male member of staff very friendly and helpful. Great location, and room was good value for
Money. Not necessarily the cleanest but it was okay for a couple of nights
The dormitories include bunk beds and a cozy seating area by the window. The bathrooms are shared, and bed linen is provided. There is free WiFi in all areas.The property includes a shared lounge and a kitchen equipped with a hob, microwave, and fridge. Kitchenware is also provided.You will find a number of shops, bars, and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property. Tarragona Cathedral is 2,800 feet away.
- the outside was beautiful, really lucky to have an outdoor space in the middle of town.. also the beach was a 5-10 minute walk away ! Lovely
- The air conditioner, location, staff and the garden with the hammock is amazing 🙂
- Overall a very comfy and intimate little hostel. The secret little garden area was perfect to chill out and the staff were a joy to be around. General vibes around the hostel were so warm and inviting. Would 100% stay here again if I was in tarragona again!
- Perfect location, 10-min walk to the beach, 2-5 min to central locations such as Mediterranean Balcony, the Central Market, la Rambla Nova and other sights. Helfpul staff, clean, a very nice backyard to chill.
- Hosts were very kind and helpful, only a 5 minute walk to the market and there are plenty of restaurants around. Ample storage and locking rooms. Great starting point for exploring an absolutely beautiful city on foot. Perfect for low-maintenance people who don’t mind stairs.
Hostal Alhambra Tarragona
Each heated room comes with a TV and closet for storage. Some rooms include a balcony and private bathroom. All guests have access to shared bathroom facilities, and bed linen and towels are provided.The property offers a shared terrace with outdoor furniture, and there is a service of packed lunches. Bicycles are available to rent, and a shuttle to the airport is available for an extra charge.The nearest beach is less than a 10-minute drive from Hostal Alhambra Tarragona., and the city center is 1.7 mi away. PortAventura Water Park is 15 minutes away by car.
- People in reception were really nice and localisation is great.
- It is cheap and you get everything what’s really needed, a little balcony, privet room, good showers, breakfast was good and location is super!
- Friendly family run bespoke premises. Very professional people who run this hotel who couldn’t do enough to help. Tv, hair dryer, fridge, towels, soap, toilet roll, free boarding pass printed. I would stop here again.
- It is perfect if you want a place just to sleep, it is very low cost / good quality / not fancy room
- people at desk excellent. had stayed night a few nights earlier but this room was nicer (although no own bathroom) and was cheaper.
AD Hostel Tarragona
The rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. The hostel has certain rooms with city views, and rooms have a electric tea pot. Guest rooms come with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give guidance on what to do in the area.La Caixa Foundation is a 3-minute walk from AD Hostel Tarragona. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Neat tidy rooms. Easy to find. Staff were friendly.
- Cheap. SUPER clean. Awesome social area, very light, super clean, comfortable sofa, huge tv, excellent kitchen facilities, cleaners were very friendly, good breakfast.
- Very helpful stuff, fresh and clean and very good value for money. Breakfast very good, absolutely worth the extra 5€
- Perfect location, 10 mins away from train station, 1 min away from La Rambla and maybe 15 mins from the historical monuments and a great beach, couldn’t be better
- The staff was friendly and the facilities were clean and modern.
At the hostel, every room includes a desk. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms here will provide you with a balcony.Salou is 12 miles from Hostal Internacional, while Tarragona is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- El personal muy amable, muy cerca de las calas, todo muy limpio y la habitación muy cómoda, con terraza, televisión y aire acondicionado. Relación calidad-precio muy buena.
Hostal familiar, acogedor, limpio,habitacion amplia , trato excepcional.
Nos encanto todo , volveremos seguro.
- La habitacion estaba muy bien. Tv… Aire acondicionado y la terraza. Solo echamos en falta una mesita fuera. Todo estaba muy limpio. Cerca de la playa. Repetiremos cuando se acaben las obras del paseo.
- Prima locatie en aardige meneer! Kreeg bij het bestellen van een koffie smorgens een gratis croissant. Prima kamers en prima prive parking
- Chambres propres, climatisées, personnel aimable.
Top Hostels In Maspujols Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Maspujols Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Maspujols Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Maspujols Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!