10 Best Hostels To Stay In Marzagán Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Marzagán Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Marzagán Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marzagán Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marzagán Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Marzagán Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Marzagán Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Marzagán Gran Canaria:
In the center of Las Palmas, the Ecohostel Bettmar has simple, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is an eco-friendly hostel with recycled furniture and an interior patio with a vertical garden.The modern rooms feature brightly colored walls, parquet floors, and light shades made from used plastic bottles and cups. The bathrooms are shared, and water is heated using solar power. Bed linens and towels are provided.The property has 2 lounges where you can relax, as well as a computer area. Guests may use the equipped kitchen to cook their own meals. A selection of restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk.Bettmar Hostel has services such as luggage storage, tourist information and laundry. A daily room cleaning service is included.The property is close to Las Palmas Bus Station, and Gran Canaria Airport is around a 20-minute drive away. Ferries to other islands leave from Las Palmas Port, a 10-minute drive from Ecohostel Bettmar.
- Very nice and helpful personel. Clean and cozy place. Light breakfast for free. In this price it was great.
- Very clean and cozy place. Very, very nice and helpful personel. Free,light breakfast. In this price- great!!!
- Everyone had his or her own locker right under the bed with enough space. The beds were comfortable and clean, an extra blanket was no problem. Bathroom and kitchen did not miss anything important. Check in and check out was also pretty easy.
the bed is comfortable and clean. the terrace is sunny and has place to lay down and relax as well as a shower.. There is also room to practice yoga and a Thsi Buddha…I loved it!
volunteers are engaging and welcoming, keeping always the place clean!
Breakfast is included!
the dining room is located in the center of the house, the ceiling is super high…
decor is eco friendly and creative
- very good location, very good breakfast, goog clean nice bad
Falow is located in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Falow, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles away.
The rate for a private room was cheaper than for a bed at a hostel. So I did not expected the place to be perfect.
The property is fairly good located.
- In the center and close to everything. We had a confortable bed (we took the room with own bathroom). We found the room very clean (except for the bed blanket). Was one of the cheapest we could find.
- Great value for money, the room was clean, good location. The stuff was very helpful even though they don’t speak much English. We couldn’t expect anything better for this price!
- Hostel is next beaches, and waterfront, ten minutes steps to las palmas town center
- The price seems to be the best asset. Generally an OK place. It was quiet. Helpful staff.
- The rate for a private room was cheaper than for a bed at a hostel. So I did not expected the place to be perfect.
Canary Sun Hostel
Located in Telde in the region of Gran Canaria, 19 miles from Playa del Ingles, Canary Sun Hostel features a barbecue and terrace.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. Maspalomas is 20 miles from Canary Sun Hostel, and Las Palmas is 9 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The property was about 10 minutes from the hotel and the taxi took me right to the building.
- The hammock & the swings in the back garden that was it.
- Stuff was very nice and friendly. I can totally recommend the hostel 🙂
- Rita was very nice and helpful, everything was very clean. Not many guests staying when I was there (4 others besides me I think). Not the best place to meet people if that´s what you´re looking for.
Receptionist, Rita was lovely she got a taxi for us in the ealry morening and got a very nice customer service. Many thanks for everything!
Hostel was very very clean too!!
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Columbus Hostels offers accommodations in Las Palmas, just 3.1 miles from Las Canteras Beach.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Gran Canaria Airport is 11 miles from the property.
– Rooftop terrace is great, perfect for a breakfast in the sun or a beer with others in the evening
– Easy to get talking with other guests in the common room/kitchen
– Perfect location in Vegueta, surrounded by beautiful buildings, museums, a cathedral, plenty of places to eat and close to bus stops.
– Friendly staff that were easy to talk to and very accommodating
– Our bed was very comfortable in the private room, which was also a good size, had a great view to the moon at night and high ceiling.
Despite some small issues, we would be happy to come back:)
- Reception is open till very late, compared to other hostels in the area a very reliable wifi, staff is very welcoming.
People(!!!) , design, terrace, cleansiness, service (also laundry),
Place is new and smells fresh, with artistic touch & unique; funky atmosphere. Definitely recommend wholeheartedly!
- The volunteers are really friendly, there is a lovely rooftop terrace where you can sit and relax, the rooms have great big lockers that you can lock with your own padlock, the kitchen is pretty well equipped with water filters and lots of cutlery, pots and glasses. Also, one of the volunteers, Sabrina, was making this amazing artwork: a string and nail world map. Especially the common areas are quiet nicely decorated with old wooden panels, little decor pieces and a few plants. You can see they put effort into it. I guess the amount you pay suits what you get.
- The beds were much more spacious than first expect, nicely made I had a great nights sleep which is often hard at hostels. Not here, I met a great bunch of people during my stay, the staff were really helpful and the daily activities hosted and suggested by Columbus hostels took a lot of stress out of finding the best things to do in town. Highly recommend, great staff, great stay. I’ll be back!
- – Rooftop terrace is great, perfect for a breakfast in the sun or a beer with others in the evening
Albergue Gran Canaria
Albergue Gran Canaria offers accommodations in Las Palmas.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 11 miles from Albergue Gran Canaria.
- Great stay, comfortable, clean and very welcoming.
Mili, pomocni wlasciciele/Nice and helpfull owners. Swietne sniadania/ tastfull breakfasts
wszystko nowe / everythink new . Mila atmosfera / nice atmosphere
- The owners were really helpful and friendly. The hostel was well decorated to a good standard and the facilites high quality.Comfortable and quite.
- Hostel is new, everything clean, facilities were amazing. Bedroom, bathroom and restrooms VERY clean. Kitchen and breakfast were really good too! The owner of the hostel is incredibly friendly and helpful with anything you need during your stay. This was the best hostel I’ve ever been.
- The staff atention. Is a hostel that feels like a hotel! Very comfy.
Located in Las Palmas, 2.5 miles from Las Canteras Beach, Tropical House features a barbecue and views of the city.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- I really enjoyed my stay at this new, wonderful hostel. Lovely atmosphere, big beds!!!, lot of space in the rooms! and good prices. You can find everything around the hostel by a little walk. Also staffs are always happy to help you. Really enjoyed my stay, even if it was short. I heartly recommend and looking forward to visit it again!
- Not only very friendly, but also enormously spacious. Very close to the central bus station, yet quiet and with bus connection to both beaches. Amazing people working there, who make sure you will be well informed about everything regarding the place, surroundings and even regular activities they develop throughout the week. The best atmosphere I have ever experienced in a hostel 🙂
The hostel had a great atmosphere. The staff were super friendly and the vibe was more of a big family in a house rather than a lot of separate people staying in one place. There were people of all ages staying, both long and short term. The hostel has regular dinners cooked by the volunteers which is a great opportunity to chill out and meet all the guests and staff.
It was easy to find people to socialise with or to have a quiet night in. Since the building and backyard is so huge it was always possible to find a peaceful area in the hostel to relax in if you wanted to.
- I really loved the atmosphere there, a very friendly place. Moreover the bed was very confortable as well as the facilities very new and spacious.
- Central and close to the bus station. Perfect location, and wonderful staff!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Aurora is located in Las Palmas.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Gran Canaria Airport is 12 miles away.
- We stayed in the two rooms apartment. It is very clean and comfortable.
- Very good location close to San Telmo and Triana. Having a kitchen is nice.
- The staff welcomed me, adopted and made me feel at home. It’s a hostel and clearly people have to adapt but it was great to spend a month here because I met many people and I could exchange ideas and opinions. I recommend it because here you do not feel alone and the staff is trusted and tries to please as much as possible its customers.
- Room was airy and spacious and large, even for three persons. At the time I wisited with My sons it ws low season ( January 2018 ) and price / quality ratio was good 16 Euros / person for a night
- Rooms were clean. Bed comfortable. Staff friendly. Good locality forwalking, and easy access to San telmo bus station.
Located in Las Palmas in the region of Gran Canaria, 26 miles from Playa del Ingles, Elmundostel features a barbecue and sun terrace.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Maspalomas is 27 miles from Elmundostel, and Puerto Rico is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 12 miles from Elmundostel.
- A great team! My stay was really enjoyable thanks to them. Smiles everywhere you should definitely go there!
- Hostel was super clean. All the staff was very friendly and available. Facilities had all you needed. Great environment between guests.
- People of the house are really kind and warm people, and other travellers I met were as well! 🙂 We made supper together and everybody brought something in. It was really pleasure to meet these guys and I am hoping to visit Elmundostel again soon. 🙂
- Nice ambient, very friendly staff, you quickly feel like at home 🙂
- At Elmundostel you will find nice and helpful staff, friendly and easy-going atmosphere. The hostel is located in the center of the city, walking distance to both to the beach and Vegueta.
La Ventana Azul
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, La Ventana Azul is located in Las Palmas in the region of Gran Canaria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for snorkeling.Playa del Ingles is 27 miles from La Ventana Azul, and Maspalomas is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
I’ve stayed in many hostels in the Canary Islands, I would mark this one as the BEST!
Activities every day at the night, one WhatsApp group for all the guest to update them about activities, introduce them to other guest and letting them express them selfs.
Fridge full of beers for you to take and pay after, they trust you.
Edu the manager is a great and nice person, the volunteers are fun and welcoming.
If you want good time, connect with new people and surf – that’s the perfect spot for you!
- Things are so well organized, and the staff was so friendly and always organizing fun activities and helping out
- The view from the rooftop and staff’s kindness
- The staff absolutely and completely makes this place. Anything that ventana azul lacks the wonderful team who is running it right now makes up for it! I would recommend this place for anyone, solo or group.
- The mood of the hostel, chill in a lovely place in front of the beach, with a great staff and a surf vibe.. Amazing place to stay!!!
- I’ve stayed in many hostels in the Canary Islands, I would mark this one as the BEST!
Lua Lua Hostel Las Palmas
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lua Lua Hostel Las Palmas offers accommodations in Las Palmas, just 27 miles from Playa del Ingles.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 28 miles from Lua – Lua Hostel Las Palmas, and Puerto Rico is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Is that kind of place where u start hoping that the world can be a better place, for a little while…Hope to see u all again and thank u for being around for a little while.
- Amazing staff, great rooftop terrace and well-equiped kitchen.
The hostel is located in a really good area, very close to the beach & nightlife.
What makes it even better is the staff which is always helpful and smiling.
The hostel is also organising different events, like jam sessions, which is a good option to meet people for solo travellers as well.
overall a good hostel, …location, …facilities….staff……
I din’t encounter any problem. I’ve stayed many nights (which counts) and I’ve had a better experience than in other hostels in other cities…..
- Stuff members ware extra nice and super helpful. Very near to beach. Lot of lovely restaurants all in the place.
Top Hostels In Marzagán Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Marzagán Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Marzagán Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Marzagán Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!