10 Best Hostels To Stay In Marratxí Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Marratxí Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Marratxí Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marratxí Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marratxí Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Marratxí Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Marratxí Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Marratxí Majorca:
Hostel Fleming – Albergue Juvenil
There is a games room and a seating area . Guests have access to 2 shared kitchens and shared bathrooms .Rooms have individual bed-site light, plug and a locker.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and the hostel offers car and bike rental.Cala Major Beach is a 15-minute drive from Hostel Fleming. Son Sant Joan Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- Nice kitchen to cook in, pretty much well located and nice staff
- The bathroom was really clean. Receptionist was really friendly. It has open area that we can sit and talk with the others
- The hostel itself is very clean, bed matrass is comfortable and staff helpful. Possible to take a shower hours after check out time if you have a later flight.
- Fajn hostel za prijemnu cenu, blizko supermarket a autobusova stanica. / Good hostel for great price, supermarket and bus station near.
- The beds are really comfortable, the staff is helpful and everything is clean. The roof terrace and the living room are spacious and perfect to hang out. We would definitely stay here again. 🙂
Hostel Pura Vida – Albergue Juvenil
At the hostel, rooms include a closet. With a shared bathroom, some units at Hostel Pura Vida – Albergue Juvenil also feature a city view.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Passeig del Born Avenue is 0.4 miles from Hostel Pura Vida – Albergue Juvenil, while Pacha Mallorca Nightclub is 0.9 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Everything was OK. The location was perfect. Our room was small but enough for us.
- Our host was very friendly and helpful. The place was clean and nicely decorated located in the heart of old town.
- Super clean and beautiful hostel with the most friendly and cool host couple ever. Had some problems with my flight to Palma as it was delayed for hours and arrived way after the check-in time but Dario and Carlota helped out with everything. Super good people, super good hostel!
- The location was great, close to everything. Staff very friendly and helpful. People were quiet and nice, it is very safe.
- Everything was clean and beautiful. Furniture and space is very nice and stylish. When I need to let my luggage for a few hours after check out, it was no problem 🙂
The traditional-style rooms feature 19th-century style décor. Bathrooms are private or shared between two rooms. Some rooms have a TV and sheets and towels are included.There is a bar where you can enjoy a drink or snack and spacious lounge areas. Several bars and restaurants are within 5 minutes’ walk, as is the Lonja fish market.The Pons is 1,650 feet from Palma Cathedral and the Almudaina Royal Palace. The Arabic Baths are 10 minutes’ walk away and both Platja de Palma and Cala Major Beaches are 10 minutes’ drive away.Bike rental is available at the house, which is 150 feet from the airport bus stop, Jaime III. Palma Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Really very nice owner and the workers.Everybody is helpful and friendly. Nice place in the centre. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean. The weather was hot . near mant restorants, cafes, shops.. and the beach is 20-25 minutes by feet.
- Probably the weirdest place I’ve ever stayed. Friendly staff. Great location.
- Very good value for money. Kind staff. Great location. Traditional Spanish house.
- The staff was really nice! Spoke English perfectly, we could leave our baggage there after the check out and pick it up later! The atmosphere was magic! Rooms were nice and clean the same with the shared bathroom!
- It was in te middle of down town and super easy to go around to nice places and explore by foot the old town, santa catalina, the harbour, etc. The personnel were kind, I asked to book me another room for few days later and they tried hard but it was totall booked out, which I thought was nice from their side.
Youth Hostel Central Palma – Albergue Juvenil
Youth Hostel Central Palma has simple, modern décor. Each dorm and room has access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Palma’s dining room. There is also a communal kitchen and a TV room.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information on Palma’s attractions. Set in the Barri Gerreria District, the hostel is a 15-minute walk from Parc de la Mar Park and Palma Port.
- perfect location in Palma, very clean hostel, full of young and nice people, cosy pub in the basement, good working wifi, you can borrow a beach umbrella for free
- it was ok, only in the morning from so many peopel i guess 20 peopel in one big room it smells thats normal the rest was ok and coffee was cheap, 1,30
- The staff was very nice and welcoming and the hostel had a very nice young vibe. I really liked it.
- The staff was very friendly. They messed up my reservation and put me into a different room but at least they offered me free breakfast and allocation for the following day. You can rent a bike and towels. In the big room there is aircondition.
- Staff were friendly and helpful, it was very clean! Looked after my belongings when I went out and made me feel welcome. Thank you!
Urban Hostel Palma – Albergue Juvenil
All rooms have bunk beds, a wardrobe and a shared bathroom. Guests have access to lockers and locks and towels are available for hire and require a deposit.There is a shared kitchen at the property and free continental breakfast is offered daily. A tour desk is available and bicycle rental can be arranged.Palma de Mallorca Cathedral and the marina are within a 20-minute walk. Cala Major Beach is 2.5 mi away. Mallorca’s Sant Joan Airport is 6.2 mi from Urban Hostel Palma.
Santa Catalina is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, food and old-town exploration.
The staff and location was nice.
Kitchen and self-laundry facilities were good.
Nice and helpful staff.
Clean but basic
- The facility was nice! The kitchen was large, with a basic breakfast every morning which I really appreciated for the price I paid. There was a little terrace off my room with a roof to sit out during the hottest part of the day without having to be inside. Security was also nice, with a key-card to get into the dorm rooms, and lockers available.
The location is great, you have good restaurant for tapas around the area. It’s clean, the receptionist was very nice and helpfull.
Breakfast was really simple but you have everything you need!
– Super friendly staff
– Amazing breakfast compared to a hostel!
– We could leave our backpacks after we left
– Wifi was okay
- The staff and location was nice.
Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel
The property offers private room with private bathrooms, and also offers beds in shared rooms with shared bathrooms. All rooms include free WiFi.The property has a shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. There are also washing machines which are available for guests’ use for free.Several activities such as hiking, barbecues, table tennis and table football competitions are organized by the property at weekends. Guests can also book cycling routes at the property. Bikes are available for free for holders of the International Youth Hostel card, subject to availability.Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel is a 3-minute drive from a large supermarket, shopping center and RCD Mallorca’s Son Moix Stadium. The nearest beach is a 10-minute drive away, Palma de Mallorca Airport is 8.1 mi away. Public parking can be found easily in the area.
Our double room had an own washroom and an AC and you could enter it from two sides.
Also the bus station is just outside the door – it takes only about 15 minutes to the central train station.
Staff was nice and did smiles
Room was clean but small and bunk beds was fine.
- The staff where very friendly and welcoming and the private room was well facilitated with air conditioning, an en suite bathroom and a tv.
- Stuff was nice and helpful. The bed was comfortable enough and there was air conditioning in the room.
- Guy at the reception desk was very friendly and helpful. I also liked the place outside where you can have a meal. The whole place is located as good as it can be outside of the center. Entrance doors are literally at the bus stop.
- Our double room had an own washroom and an AC and you could enter it from two sides.
Sa Fita Backpackers – Albergue Juvenil
Certain rooms have a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster.The hostel has an outdoor pool. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Palma de Mallorca is 7 miles from Sa Fita Backpackers, while Paguera is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- The stuff was really nice and everything was clean. Bed was comfortable.
Location was very good to discover Esporlas.
There is bus directly from here to Mallorca Centrum..
If i visit Mallorca next time , i will choose this place again!
I highly recommend this place to everyone!
- the best Hostel in Mallorca! staff was extremely friendly and were helping us with some plans and referring us god places to go! if you want to go to Mallorca and be a bit outside of all the party and very touristy places then this is the best hostel you can go to!!
- Great Location, definately value for Money! Very friendly and helpful staff! I would definately recomend it and looking Forward to going back again soon 🙂
- View from room was relaxing nature. Garden was great place for chill. Staff was really kind and helpful.
Residencial Rustic Lau
Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. BHG Residencial Rustic Lau features free WiFi. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Palma Yacht Club is 3.7 mi from BHG Residencial Rustic Lau, while Cala Major Beach is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
The location near the bus stop with direct connection to the city center
Clean bathrooms and kitchen
- The freedom to enter and exit as we pleased. The calm and quietness. Garden attached tables to have lengthy meals and breakfast. Availability of transport till midnight (last bus). Also, fortunately the other guests that we met there were particularly nice.
- convenient to bus route and small supermarket a few blocks away….upstairs room quieter….kitchen goodto have and ok garden setting to eat meals
- good bed, proper, nice bedroom, everything looked well prepared, quiet environment (room to the garden, but even if you had a room to the street side, I guess it would be the same (quiet neighborhood, side road, a nice garden with different table settings, where you can enjoy yourself, eat your food, relax…. It is a lovely place and might be a welcomed variation, after a busy day in Palma.
- Calm and quite neighbourhood, without a hassle of going through Palma you can go to ride a bike, bike friendly rooms, near shops and if you wish Palma is just few minutes of slow walk.
- The location near the bus stop with direct connection to the city center
New Art Hostel – Albergue Juvenil
Shared rooms have lockers and access to shared bathrooms. Private rooms have a private bathroom, TV and air conditioning. Hairdryers can be requested at reception.Guests can also use the shared kitchen and dining area. There are also self-service laundry facilities.Staff can provide information on the area. You will find shopping streets, nightlife and dining options within a 10-minute walk of the property.Krakovic Park is right beside New Art Hostel Albergue Juvenil and offers a large, green space, as well as the Kristian Kreković Museum.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 10 minutes’ drive from the property.
AC in the room
locked boxes in rooms
clean room and bathroom in the room
kitchen well equipped
- Rooms were cleaned everyday, then for a hostel is pretty clean and organized. There is no breakfast.
- Close to the beach, next to a wonderful park, around 15 min walk to the city center. Variety of cafeterias around for coffee or food. I advise. Private room with nice bathroom was new and clean. Common area in hostel very modern and friendly.
Very clean! When I got to the hostel my bed was ready, with towers and some products for hygienic. I shared a room only with girls, and it was very organized.
The commom area is great and clean as well, plus a super kitchen (everything disponible to cook what we wanted).
- Nice and clean in a quiet area, little room but comfortable bed. Good kitchen and Good internet connection and supermarkets within walking distance. Near to the beach and La seu castle. Very good reception.
- AC in the room
Palma Port Hostel – Albergue Juvenil
You will find a shared kitchen at the property. Dormitory rooms have air conditioning and soundproofing.Cala Major Beach is 1.1 mi from Palma Port Hostel, while Palma Port is 1.5 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.The property is aimed at guests under 30 years old. Guests 30 years old or older need to provide the REAJ or HI membership card.
- Decent outdoor area to relax and pleasant staff that’s about it.
- The staff was amazing… they made my stay! Gonzalo and Ana, thank you!!
The staff was cleaning all the time, the kitchen and the bathroom was amazing. And the staff was helpful.
Rooms were cold enough to sleep at night. Beds were just great. Location was amazing. Thank you
- They have a kitchen and a common area, staffs are friendly, I stayed in a room with 5 other men and at no point did I feel uncomfortable in any way
- The only thing we like is it was nearer to the bus stop.
Top Hostels In Marratxí Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Marratxí Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Marratxí Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Marratxí Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!